A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls - Cover

A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls

Copyright© 2023 by Jon Eugene

Chapter 9: October, November, December

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: October, November, December - Jon is hired to photograph a calendar, only this time it's not a golf course or a wildlife theme, but twelve beautiful women. Just how wild will this new endeavor become?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Pregnancy   Illustrated  

Well, the drink Lou had handed me seemed to revitalize me. The ladies were all standing around in various states of dress. Those who had already been photographed were sticking around to see what happened and, if we needed them, to be in the backgrounds of the upcoming pictures. I was very impressed with them, especially how they were all encouraging each other. There didn’t seem to be any jealousies being brought out; instead, it seemed like a sisterhood of support.

Jane was to be our next model and her being in a black dominatrix/witch costume would be a different image for Halloween. I had a couple of ideas for the background that would be unconventional, as well.

While I was snacking on what was left of the snacks, I had Jane go and change. I called Diamond over with some extra instruction for Jane’s makeup. I called the model, Naomi, over and asked her if she would mind being in this set, also. When she agreed, I sent her to the changing room, also.

I had my assistant Naomi start working on the set for the October Halloween theme, including the cauldron. This time, the light coming out of it would be green and I had a little special-effects machine that would have steam coming from it. We also had a full moon prop that needed to be hung in front of the black screen and a broomstick to be hung in front of the moon. I couldn’t help but think this was going to be great!

I heard the sharp staccato sound of high-heeled boots on the floor just inside the studio. Jane stood there, hands on her hips, dressed all in black. Naomi came out of the changing room right after, also all in black. The difference between them was startling, however. Jane was dressed in those stiletto heels, the uppers coming just below the knee. Stockings showed above the boots, coming to mid-thigh with no garter straps to hold them up. Supple black leather graced her from her crotch to her breasts, her shoulders bare. Wisps of black lace made up the skirt. The bustier she wore pushed up her breast almost to having them spill out over the cups of the garment. On her head she wore a witch’s conical cap and her hair was wild beneath it. In one hand, she held a riding crop. Diamond had mixed up an overall makeup that gave her exposed skin, from her bare thighs and arms, to her breasts, shoulders and face, an overall green cast. She wasn’t nearly as green as the Wicked Witch of the West, but her skin was definitely not pink! A sexier witch I couldn’t imagine.

scg-9-1.jpg

Naomi sat on her heels at Jane’s feet with her hands on the floor between her feet. She was dressed in a foot-to-throat black lace catsuit. The only one I could find that covered her so completely was, fortunately or unfortunately, crotchless and her vulva peeked out at us. Her feet were also shod in black knee-boots. The catsuit was sleeveless, but she had on black opera gloves that covered her arms up almost to her armpits. She had on a black mask and on her head, nestled in those impossible curls, was a headband with black cat ears sticking out. As she sat at Jane’s feet, Jane reached her hand down and stroked Naomi’s head and Naomi raised a gloved hand and licked at the soft leather covering her arm, just as a real cat might.

Jane walked over to me, Naomi trailing behind her, as I was adjusting the broom handle. “Will this do, Master?” she asked, softly.

I felt as if I should be wearing a red devil’s costume the way she addressed me. I stepped down from the stepstool I was using and walked around her. The costume was about as skin-tight as it could be. The heels added a couple of inches to her height and caused her ass to stick out a bit more than it normally would. The costume’s crotch was fashioned so that the back was a thong, and her ass was bare. I had to suppress the urge to give that ass a swat; after all, her husband was sitting not more than ten feet away and I wasn’t sure how he might react. So far, the evening had gone very well, and I didn’t want to disturb the very convivial ambiance we had going for us, so I restrained myself.

I picked at some imaginary lint and needlessly straightened out the costume. “It will do,” I said dismissively. Somehow, in this instance, I thought this was the right attitude to take. I still didn’t understand how this woman, who could look so mousy in public, who normally wore such shapeless clothing, who behaved so imperiously with her husband, could act as if I had any power over her. I didn’t get it, but my instincts usually served me well, and, in this instance, my instincts said to praise her only lightly. When I said, “it will do,” she shivered all over like she had had an orgasm.

I instructed her to sit sidesaddle on the broomstick as far forward as she could and to grasp the end of the broom as if she were actually flying it. This would cause her ass to hang over on the other side of the broom but lean her forward at the same time. I had used the broomstick once before, and the narrowness of it had caused a problem. I had added a piece of wood to the side away from the camera so that the rider would be more comfortable. One leg would be stretched out, the other bent at the knee.

Once she was positioned, I had Naomi (the model) come over and perch on the broom handle behind Jane. She sat sidesaddle, also, and I had her place her hand on Jane’s rump. I told her that when I was ready for the picture, she should push herself up a bit, as if she were trying to see over Jane’s shoulder.

The broom was held up by a couple of very strong but very thin wires, and the broomstick swayed a bit as if it were a swing. As I stepped away from the two, I told them to hold as still as they could and I stopped the swaying. I knew, however, that as soon as Naomi pushed up a bit, it would start swaying again, so I would have to take several shots of this pose in order to find one that was in focus.

I quickly got behind the camera and called out, “Now,” and Naomi raised herself up quickly, but gently, not only raising herself up but she leaning in further, giving the impression that the two of them, the witch and her familiar, were racing through the air. My assistant, Naomi, saw what I saw and quickly grabbed a fan with a strong push of air and aimed it at them. Jane’s hair went flying backwards, even whipping into Naomi’s face. The look was perfect for what I wanted!

Jane’s breasts heaved a bit during this and her areola peeked out above the edge of the bustier. I had taken a couple of good shots before the revelation, but I decided to keep on shooting. If necessary, I could retouch the nipples out in post-production.

Naomi, on the other hand, had everything on display! I knew that for this shot, this calendar picture, I would have to do some serious retouching in that area, but I also decided to let the shadow of her nipples beneath the cat suit remain visible. In the meantime, I was taking pictures from all sorts of angles as quickly as I could. I knew that with the wind machine, their eyes would soon be drying out.

At the same time, my mind was racing as to what I would do for the more explicit page. And, I must confess, my mind was racing to the next sets, with their Thanksgiving and Christmas themes. I was also tiring and looking forward to getting done and just crashing for a few hours.

Eventually, I had to call this session to a halt. My assistant turned off the wind machine and the other Naomi hopped off the broomstick. Jane, on the other hand, took a more dignified step off the broomstick and onto the stepladder. She gently came down and stood in front of me again, her eyes cast down to the floor.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Was that pleasing to Master?” she asked.

“Very pleasing,” I said. “But don’t get a big head about it. We still have the sex picture to do.”

“Thank you, Master,” was all she said. She shivered again. I thought, again, that I really needed to talk to her and her husband.

Instead, I lifted her head so that I could look into her eyes. “Let’s get everything off. Have Diamond redo your makeup, this time all over,” I said. I turned away from her, dismissing her. I looked at Naomi. “Hmmm,” I said. “I like the cat look. Let’s see what we can do to make it that much more ... sexy.”

Naomi came over to me. Her eyes sparkled. I think she was having a great time, or else the alcohol that was flowing so easily was getting to her. “What do you have in mind,” she purred. I swear she stretched just like a cat, too, and rubbed up against me.

Since I owned it, I could destroy it, I figured. I called Lou over. “What do you think, Lou?” I asked. “What can we do to make this a sexier cat suit?”

“Well,” she said, elongating the word. “How about we cut the neckline and make it split down the middle, say to here?” she said, indicating Naomi’s navel.

Naomi said, “How about down to here?” indicating her nether lips. I liked that idea.

“And,” I said, “How about we cut out each breast? Keep the mask and ears on.”

Lou nodded her head, thinking. She reached out and took Naomi’s hand and led her out of the camera room. I was certain that Naomi would come back looking as sexy as a cat could look!

I gathered some of the other women around me. I made sure to leave Tori, who would be our November model out of the mix. Naomi, Lou and Jane were not available, either, but the rest were there. Silhouette time, again!

I set the caldron in a small frame so that it was slightly elevated, and put it to the front of the black background. The idea would be that I would put it into the far foreground, making it look much larger than it actually was. I placed the women so that their silhouettes would show almost as shadows, with Faith and her large, pregnant tummy turned to the side and the others, with their hands in different positions, in front of her. Their naked bodies would look like they were dancing around the pregnant woman in front of them, worshiping her. A right witchy scene, if you asked me!

As I was photographing the scene in front of me, I heard a murmuring behind me. I finished up, thanked them, and told the ladies to relax a bit. We still had Thanksgiving and Christmas to go! I turned and was stunned. There stood Jane in just her boots and corset, the corset having lost the cups that hid her breasts. Instead, the corset had been pulled in tighter and defined her waist and hips; her breasts were pushed even higher and tighter together. The corset ended in a point just above her pussy, as if to show someone just where it was. Since her pussy was bare of any hair, you could see her lips pooching out, her inner labia hanging lower than her outer lips. It almost looked as if there was a drip there, as if her pussy was extremely wet.

Naomi came up beside her and put herself in the same pose as she had started this sequence, back on her haunches, her hands on the floor between her feet. The cat suit had been slit from neck to pussy and where, before, the pussy had pooched out from the cutout in the cat suit’s crotchless feature, it now stood out nearly as proudly, and as wetly, as Jane’s. Naomi leaned over and rubbed against Jane’s booted leg.

I took a deep breath and said, “OK, give me a moment here to set up.” I took the caldron and set it up in front of the green screen and gestured for the two women to come over to me. I had them set themselves on either side of the caldron, both of them leaning on it. I turned the lights on inside the caldron and adjusted it so that a green, pulsating light came from the caldron. With both women on their knees and leaning slightly on the caldron, I went to the camera and focused. I was too close, and when I went to move back a little, I had to gently push a couple of naked women out of the way; they were at my feet (again!) and didn’t really leave me a lot of wriggle space.

Having finally gotten into position, I told Jane and Naomi to stick their butts out a bit and to arch their backs so that their breasts hung down more. Jane’s tits were quite a bit larger than Naomi’s and hung down just the way I wanted. Naomi’s breasts, being so much smaller and tighter to her chest, didn’t hang, but the nipples were very stiff and pushed out delightfully. They both looked down into the caldron and the green light played over their faces in interesting patterns.

I wanted another shot with the caldron, but the way the two ladies had presented themselves to me before I started this portion of the session seemed to call to me. This time, I had them stand to the side of the caldron, which was still pulsating with the green light, and to try to imitate their pose from earlier. It didn’t quite work the way I wanted. I had an idea, however.

I put a small, fake log beside the caldron and told Jane to put her right foot on it. This raised her leg, almost like the ‘Captain Morgan’ rum illustration. She put her right hand out toward her knee, put her weight on the left leg and put her left hand on that hip. It jutted out nicely, and the right leg opened up her pussy for us to view. I had Naomi act the part of the familiar and rub up against Jane. Naomi took it a step further and she put her head on the inside of Jane’s legs, crawling a little between Jane’s legs, rubbing against her. Jane needed to spread her legs a little to accommodate Naomi, and it did not detract from the very sexual nature of the act. If anything, I could see a little moisture forming on Jane’s nether lips!

Wow! I took those pictures and said to the group, “OK, Halloween’s done. I need a five-minute break!” Naomi rubbed her head against Jane and Jane petted her like she would a cat. I gave Jane a thumbs up as I headed to my employee’s-only restroom and to take a little breather. I started to close the door when it was pushed open by Lou.

“I don’t know about you,” she began, “but I need a fuck!”

I nodded. I started to say something when the door was again pushed open, this time by Naomi, my assistant.

“OK, Jonny,” she said. “How much longer is this going to go on? I’m so horny I might let you fuck me! My husband is so getting lucky tonight! He’d better not be too drunk!”

“Well,” said Lou, “if he is, you know where Jonny lives. You’re welcome to stay the night with us. We might even be taking a couple of other girls home with us, too!”

That came as a surprise to me. I asked Lou what she meant.

“Naomi, Ruth and Faith live too far away to travel this late at night. Naomi and Ruth have been drinking and they’re all tired, so I told them you have an extra bedroom and they were welcome to spend the night.”

Well, what could I say? Lou was right: I couldn’t turn down these ladies and subject them to a possible accident due to fatigue. I did have the extra bedroom with a king-size bed, so what was the harm?

“OK,” I said. “But if Naomi visits, where does she stay?”

“In bed with you!” exclaimed both Naomi and Lou. Oh, Lord, give me strength!

“Fine,” I said, “but no snoring!” They both laughed at that. I turned to the sink and ran some water. I splashed it on my face and then toweled dry. “OK,” I continued, “let’s get done so we can get the orgy at my house started!” Both Lou and Naomi playfully slapped me on the shoulder and then led me out of the bathroom. This night was just getting better and better.

I knocked on the changing-room door and when it opened, Tori stood there in a very revealing dress. It was a tawny-colored item, cut down to there and up to there, but still managed to look like a buckskin dress. The hem was several inches above her knees, and there was a slit all the way to the top of her hip. The bodice was deeply V-shaped and showed the curves of her breasts, almost to her areolas. It had long sleeves and the sleeves had fringes along the seams. Even the hem of the skirt portion had fringes of material. The dress itself had some geometric designs embroidered onto it in turquoise blue in some of the small designs and red and black in others. If it weren’t so risqué, it would have been OK for a pow-wow, or so I imagined.

scg-9-2.jpg

All I could say was “Wow!” Tori smiled and her whole face lit up. Lou was beside me and reached out and took Tori’s hand, then led her into the studio. The Pilgrims never faced a Native-American dressed like her, that’s for sure.

I had some items set aside for this scene, much as I had for the other scenes, only this one included fake food. I did some commercial work as well as portraiture, and food is a mainstay in commercial photography. One of the items I had was a large plastic turkey that looked amazingly real, and that would be our centerpiece.

I also had a fake turkey, feathers and all, and that was going to be a part of this shoot as well. I had gotten it a couple of years ago when a local sporting goods store went out of business. I know that this calendar piece was going to be very cliché, and probably a bit racist, but I figured that if the model, who was a real Native-American, didn’t kick up a fuss, then nobody else should, either. I took Tori aside to be sure of how she felt about what I was proposing. Naomi and Lou were setting up the first picture as I spoke with her.

I explained what I was thinking. Tori frowned a little, her eyebrows knitting together as she thought. She was silent for about a minute before she spoke.

“If I object, do you have another pose in mind?” she asked. “And, if I do object, will I be fired?”

I didn’t hesitate. “First, I wouldn’t fire you. I want you in this project. You’re too beautiful not to be in it, even if it does cater to some baser male instincts. And second, I don’t really have a Plan B at this moment, but I can probably get some inspiration if I think about it.”

She thought for a couple more minutes. By this time, the scene in front of the green screen was set, waiting for the model. She looked at it, then turned to me.

“Fuck it,” she said. “If some goody-two-shoes doesn’t like it, fuck ‘em!” She turned and stomped, if you can really stomp in bare feet, over to the set. She picked up the bow and arrow lying there and said, “What do you want me to do?”

I pulled the camera over in front of her and explained the concept: she was to look like she was stalking and hunting the turkey in front of her. I told her we would add some trees in the post-production, as well as grass and shrubs. She just had to hold the bow as if she were really hunting the turkey. It was standing straight up with its tail feathers fanned out as if he were displaying for a hen-turkey. I know, I know: toms do not display in the fall, but it was all fake, anyway, right?

She got the idea right away, and it was quickly over with. I saw something I really hadn’t noticed before: she had a small headband around her forehead and at the rear was a feather sticking out and down from it. She must have put it on while I was fiddling with the camera was all I could figure.

As for the picture, what we saw was an Indian maiden stalking her dinner, only with a lot of leg and breast showing. It would be titillating, but not terribly risqué.

I was thinking for the background, I would be using a number of stock images that I had of cooked food on dishes, so there wasn’t much about that, either that would be very arousing, either. It was just a Thanksgiving feast. I also had Tori holding the cooked turkey platter, as if offering to whoever was looking at the picture.

However, when it came to the next set of pictures, the nude for the ‘special’ clients, I had an entirely different idea: Tori would be the offering! I had her strip down, which was actually just a matter of taking off the dress, and I yelled, “Makeup!” and Diamond came running.

“Do we have any baby oil in that makeup kit of yours?” I asked.

“Of course,” said Diamond. “We use some of it to help take off the makeup.”

“Great! I want this girl slathered in it!” I said, “Make her really shiny.”

Diamond looked a little non-plussed. “Can I get some help?” she asked of the group. All of the women, except Ginger, Gina, and Lou jumped up to help. Lou wasn’t there, and neither were Gina and Ginger, so I assumed they were working on Ginger’s makeup for her December spread. The women all got a handful of oil and started massaging it into Tori’s skin. I stepped back and watched with Jim and Topham. I think the women were as turned on as we men, and Tori was enduring one heck of a massage. I could hear her moaning and the women slid their hands all over her, and her arousal aroma was mixing with that of the other women’s.

When they were finished, I had Tori lie down on a table on which there was a white tablecloth. I thought of having her trussed up as if she were the turkey to be served, but I didn’t have any twine with which to bind her. So, I asked her to just lift her knees up to her chest and to hold them with her hands. I took several pictures of her like that, including a couple from above her. I had my assistant spread her long, black hair around her head for that one and we took the feather from the headband and tucked it into her hair next to her scalp. Around her Naomi arranged several empty platters and bowls. I would add some food to the dishes in post.

I liked that picture but I really wasn’t satisfied with it, so I asked Tori to just roll over on her side. Her breasts, which were nice and full, but not saggy, drifted with gravity slightly to the same side. I had her lift the upper knee and Naomi arranged the platters and bowls, including the platter with the turkey in front of Tori, all without hiding any of Tori’s charms. Tori put her head on one hand, holding her head up and the other hand lay along her side. This was much more what I was looking for!

Eventually, I was done with Tori, but the November/Thanksgiving spread needed some background and I had an idea for that, too. Naomi and I set up a table and I had the available ladies, all of whom were either topless or totally nude by this time, gather around the table. I then called over to Jim and handed him a fork and carving knife. I explained that I wanted him to hold the utensils as if he were going to be carving the turkey Naomi deftly slid into place at the head of the table in front of him.

I once again lowered the lights in front of the women and set up another silhouette. As I looked at it, I could see that the ladies had all turned towards Jim and the turkey and their breasts were nearly in the perfect position to be displayed. I adjusted a couple of them and we could see the women, all in silhouette, with their breasts proudly on display. I can honestly say that not one breast was not capped with an erect nipple. They stood out proudly, let me tell you!

Then it was time to get the last set of pictures, the Christmas-themed ones. I had a special corner of the studio all ready for that, including Santa’s throne, a Christmas tree and a bunch of boxes wrapped as gifts. Unbeknownst to the girls, including Lou, there were some actual presents there for each of them, little trinkets and candy to show my appreciation for their efforts. I did have one large decorated box that was going to be used for a special shot.

I called out for Ginger and she came prancing out, followed by Gina, Lou and Topham. Topham was dressed up as Santa Claus and the girls had done some makeup on him as he had very rosy cheeks and nose looked like he’d either been drinking a lot (which he had) or he had just come in from the cold. His eyes were a little glassy from viewing all the pulchritude that had been on display for the past several hours, and he really couldn’t hide the erection that was tenting his Santa pants. Well, neither Jim nor I could hide ours, either, and, despite what has been stated, you really don’t get used to seeing nude women. Or, at least we hadn’t!

scg-9-3.jpg

Ginger seemed to know exactly what to do. She took Topham’s hand and led him over to the large chair that was serving as Santa’s throne and had him sit there. Next, she plopped herself in his lap, wriggling all over it as if she were trying to get comfortable. At one point she complained, “Santa’s got a boner! It’s sticking me right in the butt!” We all laughed as she pouted prettily.

She was dressed in a transparent red baby doll nightie, complete with a little transparent jacket. It was obvious she wore no bra and her panties were as transparent as the top as one could see the slight landing strip her pussy hair showed. Her wriggling on ‘Santa’s’ lap had caused the top to shift a little and one breast was almost all the way out of the top, her areola showing. Her feet were clad in red high-heeled mules with marabou feathers at the toes. She looked an awful lot like a 50’s pin-up.

She put her arms around Topham’s neck and started crooning “Santa Baby” very quietly. She was actually pretty good. With one hand, she pantomimed different parts of the song, like dropping things into stockings, showing off her ring, etc., all the while snuggling closer and closer to ‘Santa.’ Jim got into it also and started doing the ‘ba dooms’ in the background. I was so taken in by her performance that I almost forgot to take pictures. I did remember, however, and I was bouncing around, taking pictures while at the same time gingerly making sure that I did not step on any of the women at my feet.

By the end of the song, I was sure I had the pictures I needed for the regular calendar. I made a mental note to be sure to retouch the exposed areola so that it would only be an “R” rated picture on the calendar, not one that would cause any real problems on the market.

That led us to the more ‘exposed’ pictures we would need. The chair was taken away, and the large, decorated box was placed near the Christmas tree. I told Ginger to disrobe. She decided to make it like a strip-tease and sashayed around, teasing us all with the way she discarded the little jacket, then the panties, and finally the top. She kept the mules on. When she was done, she stood there with her feet shoulder-width apart, her arms above her head and she yelled, “Ta-da!”

The applause was energetic and, for such a small audience, loud. She bowed and walked over to me, her hips swinging with very exaggerated movements. Lou was there with Naomi, and they draped a wide red ribbon across her shoulders, then crisscrossed it between her breasts. They brought it over her generous hips and fastened the ends to her tailbone with a bit of double-sided tape. Then, they put a large red bow where the ribbon was fastened on her tailbone, and added another to where the ribbon crossed between her breasts. Now, here was a present any man would appreciate!

I led Ginger over to the large box and had her step into it. She knelt there, with her arms across the wide portion of the box, her breasts on top of her arms as if she were presenting them to the viewer. I took a couple of pictures, but I was not really satisfied. Once again, inspiration hit me on the head and I called Topham over. I placed him above the box and I gave him a bunch of costume jewelry I had accumulated over many years. I had Ginger sit up in the box and then ‘Santa’ started dropping the jewelry all around her. She, for her part, reacted as I hoped she would, with her arms outstretched, catching a few of the pieces. It looked like ‘Santa Baby’ was being showered in jewelry.

I then had Ginger step out of the box and lie down on her side in front of the tree with all of the presents and take the jewelry and ‘drip’ it into a jewelry box which was overflowing with ‘jewels.’ Her breasts, being so much larger than the other women’s, sagged a little due to gravity, but the nipples stood out. I was hit with another inspiration.

Some of the jewelry was old-fashioned and some the earrings were the clip-on type. I had Ginger sit up with her legs crisscrossed, much like a child would sit. I motioned Lou over and whispered to her what I wanted her to do.

She looked at me like I was crazy. “Why can’t you do it? I’m sure Ginger wouldn’t mind,” she said. Then, looking at Ginger, she continued, “Would you, Ginger? You’d let this lecherous old man manhandle your boobs, wouldn’t you?” I swear she winked at Ginger.

“No,” replied Ginger. “I wouldn’t mind at all, as long as it’s alright with Alex.” With that, she glanced at Topham.

“How about we both manhandle you?” said Topham, leering at Ginger.

“OK,” she said, brightly.

With that I got on my knees and sorted through the jewelry until I found two of those clip-on earrings that matched.

“OK,” I said, “clip this onto the nipple, but don’t put it on too hard or it will be painful for her.”

“Don’t worry,” he said, quietly. “We play around with things much more painful than these little trinkets.” The things you find out about people and their private lives during a long photoshoot!

He took the breast in front of him as if he were hefting it for its weight in a produce department. He pinched the nipple slightly, bringing it again to a turgid state and he quickly clipped the earring on, eliciting a sharp gasp from Ginger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.