A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls - Cover

A Photographer's Fantasy - Sweet Calendar Girls

Copyright© 2023 by Jon Eugene

Foreword

Erotica Sex Story: Foreword - Jon is hired to photograph a calendar, only this time it's not a golf course or a wildlife theme, but twelve beautiful women. Just how wild will this new endeavor become?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Pregnancy   Illustrated  

A forward is a device used by an author, an author’s friend, or someone who knows nothing about the author but wants to help the author in some way by saying something nice, pertinent, or maybe even something pithy, either about the story or the book. This is not necessarily a foreword in that sense.

As the author, it is my way of imparting news of a different sort, about how this book is different from my other works.

First, and this will come as a surprise to those of you who have read my stories in the past, I found someone with whom I can work and who has agreed to be my editor. Hopefully there will be no more glaring syntactical or grammatical errors, or even itty-bitty typos. Hopefully.

More importantly, this editor, who is also a writer of his own works, has graciously agreed to help illustrate this story. The editor, Mat Twassel, illustrates his own works and somehow I convinced him to illustrate a series of stories about one of his characters, and so we are collaborating on the series, “Naomi’s Journal.” It has not ended, and a couple of her journal entries will be from her point-of-view about some of what goes on in this 11-chapter story.

The title gives away, maybe, some of the plot. In a past life, I was a photographer, and I did have just such an opportunity to photograph a dozen beautiful women in their near-altogether. I have, of course, taken liberties with the names, and certainly with the actual pictures, but some of this actually did happen. It’s up to you to fantasize as to what is real and what is not.

I hope that you enjoy this collaboration nearly as much as I have had writing it and the “Naomi’s Journal” series. If you don’t like it, for whatever reason, could you please tell me so that I can improve. Of course, if you do like it, I would love to know why, too.

So, sit back and enjoy this little fantasy of mine!

Jon Eugene.

It’s been a pleasure attempting to illustrate Jon’s fiction, for he has an imaginative mind and a precise eye. Would that the characters in Jon’s Sweet Calendar Girls could have been brought to life so that Jon could have used his expertise behind the camera and not relied on my efforts. But I think you’ll find that Jon’s prose has brought them to life. What an enjoyable and diverse cast of sexy young women! I find every one of them enchanting and desirable.

One of the models in Sweet Calendar Girls is Naomi, who, as Jon mentioned, is the central character in Naomi’s Journal. I find Naomi irrepressibly adorable, sexy, endearing, and essentially real. Jon has given her an amazing voice. If you read her journal, I believe that like me, you’ll be ever eager for the next entry.

--Mat

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.