Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble - Cover

Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble

Copyright© 2023 by oliver twist

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A teacher does a silly thing and exposes herself to blackmail. Two young pupils get the chance to make a dream come true and pursue it with a ruthless determination

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Jane drove home feeling angry and very humiliated, wishing she could get back that self-control she had for all those years. She looked in the mirror and didn’t like what she saw, a woman who was hostage to every sexual fantasy or desire that popped into her head, someone who just wanted sexual gratification no matter the cost or who with, it was all about that wonderful feeling when she came and the build up to it, the degradation and anticipation, god, what had she become?

Once home she showered and made herself something to eat, washing it down with a bottle of white wine, which helped with her anger but not her sexual desires. She kept going over and over what happened in the shed and that bloody address Marvin gave her. ‘That bastard’, she said out loud, ‘thinking he can send me to a stranger’s house to be fucked as payment, like a fucking prostitute.’

She opened another bottle of wine, looking at the clock, wondering who this John was, her pussy still tingling from earlier. Jane wanted to cum so badly, her whole body was demanding it. She lay on the couch and began to play with herself, her bare cunt still very wet as her fingers slid in and out, making her moan with pleasure.

‘Oh god, what have I become?’ She asked herself again.

She came quickly, too quickly, it was nice but nowhere near what she needed, her body still unsatisfied. Her fingers were soaking with her juices as she licked them, enjoying her flavour, wondering if this John would give her what she needed or leave her frustrated like Marvin and Bert had. It was now seven thirty as she glanced at the clock for the umpteenth time. It would only take twenty minutes to get there, not that she was going.

She sipped her wine and took the glass with her as she went to her room, letting her robe slip from her body as she climbed the stairs. When she stood in front of the mirror, her body all hot and tingly, she liked what she saw. She was beautiful with a beautiful body and her tits looked magnificent, especially her long, pink nipples, sticking out like they were. Her fingers played with them, holding and rolling them, making her gasp a little. The feeling she got when she did this was maddening, it was so delicious but felt like a starter, as though a lot more should be coming.

Her bum was almost completely healed from her canning, only the faintest of lines left, her fingers now tracing them, wishing Emily was here to beat her again. I bet John would love to see this and touch it, come in it, have his pleasure with it, she thought, trying to imagine what it would be like to turn up at a complete stranger’s house and give him her body. She shivered with excitement, her swollen lips glistening as she turned again, touching them.

By eight thirty, Jane was dressed and closing her front door. She climbed in her car and started it, looking in the mirror before driving off, her eyes sparkling back at her. Jane looked beautiful in her red dress and black high heels. It was short, above the knee and low cut, her tits nicely on display. She had bought it a week ago, on a whim, happy now that she had.

She had no panties or bra on, they seemed superfluous for what she was about to do and she didn’t want to lose anymore as trophies. The house was set back from the road, on its own, a bit shabby looking. Jane wasn’t surprised, if Marvin’s appearance was anything like his friends, then this John would be old and mean. As she pulled up at his door, she was suddenly very scared, realising this man could do anything to her and no one would ever know. There were dogs barking as she opened her door and got out, sounding very big and angry.

Jane smoothed her dress and adjusted her blond hair, wanting it to look as good as when she left home. Her heart was almost breaking through her ribcage as she walked up to the door, her hand shaking as she knocked twice. She looked down and saw her tits heaving, her nipples poking out obscenely as she waited, knowing how much John would like what he saw.

Ten seconds later the door opened, the light above it illuminating Jane perfectly. John stared at this vision of beauty before him, puzzled but happy, his eyes going quickly from her beautiful face to her stunning tits, not believing she was dressed this way.

Jane looked at the man before her and saw another Marvin, about the same age and size, though better looking, it was what she expected.

‘Hi John, Marvin sent me as payment for the electrical work you did at his place.’ She told him, softly, blushing.

John carried on staring, hearing her but not yet fully comprehending, his eyes still feasting on her body.

‘Shall I come in?’ She asked, seeing his uncertainty.

‘Yes ... yes ... uh ... come, come.’ He answered, allowing her to pass him into the house.

Jane walked in a little further, looking around, not surprised by the untidiness and the smell, he was definitely a bachelor, she thought.

‘This way’, he said, leading her to a big lounge area.

There were beer cans everywhere and dirty plates, and it hadn’t been hoovered in many years by the look of it. There were also two big dogs sitting on a filthy couch in the corner, wagging their tails, looking at her.

‘Did you say Marvin sent you?’ He asked, just to be certain.

‘Yes, as payment. You can fuck me.’ She whispered, feeling like a total whore now.

‘Jeez, he said he might send over a whore but Jee whiz, look at ya, you’re fucking beautiful.’

‘Thank you.’ Jane answered, her pussy dripping with arousal.

John picked up his beer can and took a swig, walking around Jane, looking her up and down, his surprise now replaced with a hunger. Jane could feel him devouring her, the smell of beer everywhere as he reached out and touched her, as if expecting her to suddenly disappear.

‘And you fuck Marvin, do you?’ John asked, his grubby fingers now playing with her hair.

‘Yes.’

‘And you like fucking him?’

‘Hm-Mm.’

‘And he doesn’t pay you for it?’

Jane shook her head as John pulled the zip down on the back of her dress.

‘So you is a whore but not for money, huh?’ He asked, pulling the red dress from her body.

‘Hm-Mm.’ She answered, stepping out of the dress as John breathed in loudly, admiring her body.

‘God damn, you is something else. I aint ever seen a body like that.’ He gasped, taking another gulp of beer.

Jane was so excited, her body was trembling as John looked at her, his eyes all over her, not knowing where to look next.

‘Do you want to fuck me here or in the bedroom?’ She asked, really wanting a cock inside her.

‘Jeez, you are an eager one. Let me look a while, it’s been a long time since I seen anything this good.’ He told her.

The two dogs were now off the couch and coming to Jane, sniffing the air, knowing there was a bitch in heat. Jane watched them as they came closer, thinking how much they looked like wolves, impressed by their size. One had yellow eyes, like her wolf, his head almost as big but not quite. Both were beautiful looking animals, big and muscular and Jane felt an instant attraction, which shocked her, she wasn’t expecting that. She thought her feelings for the wolf at home was an exception, something to be kept private and away from other people.

When they reached her, both began sniffing her body, looking for the source of the scent. One was at her rear and the other her front, both cold noses touching her skin, making her shudder with excitement. She didn’t know what to do, this was not supposed to happen. John watched fascinated; he could tell they liked her smell and it seemed she liked theirs.

Jane looked at John, expecting him to call them away so he could fuck her but he looked more than happy to let them carry on, sitting down with his can, smiling. The dog behind her suddenly licked her, his tongue snaking out and taking a taste, swiping between her cheeks and hitting her pussy.

‘Call them, please, I don’t ... uh ... like this.’ She asked, not very convincingly.

John took a swig of his beer before answering her: ‘Why? They aint doing any harm and you seem to like it fine. Let them taste you, open your legs some.’

Jane couldn’t believe this was happening, why her? She thought. The front dog was now licking her as well, forcing her legs wider as his snout went to her wet pussy. She was already fully aroused and her body was in no position to fight against this kind of stimulation, she hated herself and knew if she succumbed to this bestial interaction no good could come of it, especially when John inevitably told Marvin. But try as she may, her legs opened wider, against her will.

‘They know a bitch in heat when they smell it, look at ya, dripping with it.’ He chuckled, undoing his pants.

Jane was going to ask him again to call them off but she knew it was futile, his expression told her exactly what he was thinking and calling the dogs away wasn’t it. She now had two tongues licking her pussy and bum, sending bolts of pleasure through her shuddering body, her moans growing louder as she began to give in, her body betraying her yet again.

‘Oh my, look at you, you really are a bitch. Get on the floor and spread them legs.’ John told her, his cock out and in his hand.

‘No, no, not this, please, I’ll do anything, anything you want.’ She begged, her legs almost buckling under the relentless onslaught of tongues.

‘I know you will, now git on the floor and spread them legs fore I git me belt and whoop ya.’ He told her, firmly.

Jane knew it was over, she was to be given to the dogs as their bitch and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She lowered herself to the dirty carpet, more worried about that than the dogs, it was filthy and smelt horrible. John sat forward, Jane just in front of him with her legs fully open, giving the dogs full access to her pussy. Both of them dived in, licking with real enthusiasm, loving the juices Jane was pouring onto their tongues.

Jane let it all out now, her back arched as she let out a deep moan of pure joy, the big wide tongues going deeper and deeper inside her, touching in her places she didn’t know existed. One of the dogs then moved up her body, forced out by the bigger one, his tongue licking her tummy as it moved upward. Jane was in heaven; the ecstasy being generated by the tongue in her pussy was unbelievable, she would cum very soon, nothing could stop it.

When the other dog reached her nipples, it licked them hard, the leathery surface scratching it just the right amount to make it delicious.

‘Oh yes, good boy, oh god.’ She cried, pushing her tits into his face.

John couldn’t believe how much she was enjoying this, she was moaning and writhing as if in one of those porno films he once saw. Her nipples were so big, the biggest he could ever remember and they looked so sexy being licked by his dog. He was ready to cum himself but he would wait a bit, he wouldn’t waste it on his hand, no, he would fuck the whore in the cunt.

‘Ooohh, god, he’s so deep inside me, I’m gonna cum, god help me.’ Jane cried out, pulling at the beast’s head, grinding her cunt against him.

John almost choked on his beer, this beautiful, sexy woman was cumming on the tongue of a fucking dog. He stared as she began to orgasm, her whole body lifting in the air as she went into spasms. John thought she was having a seizure the way her body contorted, it was amazing, a sight he never dreamed possible.

Jane was lost in that fog again, the pleasure she was feeling was of the highest intensity, it was beyond good, it was sublime. She cried out again, the waves washing over her and crashing into her very soul, making her a mess, a lovely, wonderful mess.

John was now naked and pulling his dog from her cunt, climbing between her legs and shoving his seven-inch cock deep into her sopping pussy. Jane didn’t even realise he was inside her, she was still in that dream state, only aware of her own feelings.

John was fucking her like a teenager, his cock as hard as when he was eighteen, it was magical, he felt so young, like a lion. Jane looked up at him, feeling his cock now, her own orgasm subsiding slowly. He felt good on top of her, she liked it, her arms going round his back and holding him, meeting his thrusts with her own, squeezing even more pleasure from him.

‘God damn, you is special.’ He grunted.

‘Fuck me, fuck me, give me your cock.’ She gasped, digging her nails into his wrinkly old skin.

John couldn’t hold back any longer, his cock exploded and starting spewing his seed into her grateful cunt. He grunted loudly as the best orgasm of twenty years hit him, his balls producing copious amounts of sperm, all of it hitting her deep and making her moan with him. Jane loved the feeling of a man cumming inside her, it was so delicious and submissive, like she belonged to him, his sex slave.

When he was finished, he rolled off her and looked up at the ceiling, smiling like a kid, happier than he could remember. Sherman, the more dominant of the dogs, came back to Jane, pushing her legs open and lapping at her cunt.

John got to his knees, looking down at his dog as he was licking his sperm from her pussy, knowing there was more to come. Jane was still very aroused, her orgasm was wonderful but she wanted more, even if this meant by the big dog at her cunt.

‘Git on you’re hands and knees, let him fuck ya.’ John told her.

Jane wasn’t expecting that, she thought he would just let the dog lick her again. She slowly got on her hands and knees, scared but excited, not knowing what to expect, her heart beating very fast. John sat back down, opening another beer, getting ready for the best show of his life.

The fact she had no choice made it easier, she was the victim here and was only doing this because John was making her, at least that’s what she told herself as Sherman began licking her bum and pussy. His big, leathery appendage was literally digging out her juices, going deeper and deeper like an ant eater, coming out with more each time. For Jane it was amazing, just wonderful, as though he was made for this sole purpose.

When he scraped her bum cheeks with his long claws, she jumped and gasped, it was painful but also exciting, she felt like his bitch, under his control and that’s what she wanted, to be dominated by this animal.

‘He’s ready, he’s gonna jump up.’ John chuckled, like a child.

Jane wasn’t really listening to John, her whole being was concentrating on what was happening to her, what this big dog was going to do to her. When he did jump on her back, Jane let out a whimper, she was so scared but didn’t move, even when he growled and gripped her with his front legs. Sherman had her now, his bitch was in his grasp and going nowhere.

‘Oh god, oh god.’ She blurted, feeling his cock banging against her ass.

She could feel his power as his rear legs were now scraping her soft skin in effort to bury his enormous cock in her cunt. He was thrusting wildly, his hips a blur as he banged and banged against her ass, leaving his cum all over her cheeks. Jane waited, breathing hard, her body on fire with fear and desire, desperate to feel him inside her.

He was getting closer, she could feel him, his cock just below her hole, his sperm spraying her all the time. John was cackling like an old woman, now off his chair to get a better look, determined not to miss a second of it.

When he hit the mark, Jane let out a loud cry, the force of him entering her taking her completely by surprise. It almost knocked her into the table, such was his power, her lungs emptied of all air as she opened her mouth to suck in some more. He was enormous, at least eight inches, probably ten and so thick, it felt like someone’s arm was inside her.

‘Oh ... oh ... he’s too big... ‘ She wailed, his thrusts getting harder and harder.

But he wasn’t, her pussy could take it and more. Jane was amazed by him, he had her in his grip and was fucking her like a dog, his only aim to impregnate her with his puppies. She knew how disgusting this was, to be fucked by an animal but didn’t care, not for now anyway. She held onto the dirty carpet as he kept on banging and banging into her, her pussy now tingling and wanting more. John was at her face, looking at her closely.

‘You fucking love it, don’t ya?’ He asked, grabbing her hair and lifting up her face.

She looked at him and nodded, there was no point hiding it, it was so obvious.

‘You fucking whore, I can’t believe how much you want his cock. Wait till he knots ya.’ He grinned.

She could feel something even bigger than his cock at her entrance, trying to get in, slamming into her. She pushed back instinctively, helping him, wanting it, whatever it was. John still had hold of her face, looking into her eyes, loving how she was submitting totally to his dog.

‘When he’s finished with you, Barny can have a go.’ He told her.

‘Oh yes, please.’ She answered.

Sherman pushed as hard as he could, Jane’s cunt at last yielding and letting him in. She cried out in pain/pleasure, his knot now inside her, completely filling her and unloading the contents of his big balls. He stopped moving now, laying still on her back, his head on her shoulder, dribbling saliva down her face. Jane could feel him cumming, his seed blasting into her like a water cannon, sending her over the edge, another delicious orgasm engulfing her.

Her eyes rolled as she grunted demonically, the pleasure coursing through her body making her babble incoherently. It was better than anything she had ever experienced; this was pleasure in its purest form, what every woman should aspire to. She cried out again, sure she had now reached the summit of pleasure, but there was more, Sherman driving her body to reach even higher, it was almost unbearable.

She squeezed down hard on the big ball that was now stretching her to the limit, the pain exquisite as she looked into John’s eyes.

What is that? It’s so big, so fucking big. Arrrrgh.’ She moaned, another wave hitting her.

‘You ever see two dogs joined when they mate? Well, it’s that thing inside you that joins them. It’s so his sperm gives you puppies and not the other dog; you’ll be together awhile. In a few months you’ll give birth to a litter.’ He told her, laughing.

Jane knew that wasn’t possible but it still made her shudder, the thought of having this dog’s offspring sent a thrill down her spine. Sherman was very happy, he was still pumping his seed into the bitch and it felt great, much better than with that mongrel down the road.

John sat back down and carried on watching, Jane continuing to shake and moan as Sherman filled her up and carried on giving her pleasure. Every time he moved, his knot would rub on her g-spot, making her moan in delight, she was continuously on the verge of cumming again, begging him to fuck her harder, all her self-respect gone, she was his bitch and she knew it.

Jane did cum again, twice in fact, both very loudly, her body sweating as she gurgled and moaned, wanting more. By the time Sherman’s knot had shrunk enough so he could pull out, Barny, the other dog was prancing about, barking and clawing at Jane, desperate to get his fill of this new bitch.

Sherman walked away, his massive cock hanging below him, making Jane’s eyes water in disbelief. She couldn’t believe that thing had been inside her, it was huge. But before she could think any more about it, Barny was on her back, his equally big cock trying to bury itself inside her. His nails raking her side quickly focused her mind as she wiggled her bum to help him, her sides already red raw from Sherman. Barny soon found her hole, his cock soon filling her up like his buddy had.

Jane cum again and again with Barny, her thirst for sex insatiable as she submitted completely to her new master, moaning just as loudly as with Sherman. By the time Barny had finished with her, she had cum five or six times in total, each better than the last. John was hard again, too, ready to fuck her but not sloppy seconds. He made her bend over the table and fucked her ass, slapping it hard as he did so, calling her names and telling her she was nothing but a bitch now, something she already knew.

‘You can go now.’ John told her, stepping back from her ass, enjoying the view of his cum dribbling from her tight hole.

Jane didn’t move for a few seconds, her mind not quite with it yet, she had been fucked so hard and good her whole being needed a moment to collect itself, to reboot if you like. John slapped her ass, hard, telling her again to go. This time she moved, standing slowly and turning to face him, her sides covered in deep scratches from the dog’s nails.

‘Yes ... uh ... i’ll go then.’ She answered softly, bending down and picking up her dress.

‘Any time you wanna come and see the boys, feel free, they’re always here.’ He teased, opening yet another can of beer.

Jane pulled on her dress, her body beginning to ache a little now. She looked at John and then the dogs, saying: ‘Yes, thank you.’ Before leaving and driving home.

The next morning, Jane couldn’t get up, her body was so sore she had to rest, to heal a little before going back to school. She phoned in sick and went back to sleep, not waking until gone one pm. When she did crawl from her bed, it was not a pretty sight that greeted her in the mirror. She had gone straight to bed when she got home last night, not even brushing her teeth, her mind had closed down and all she could think about was sleeping and blocking out reality.

But as she looked at herself in the mirror, reality come flooding back, with a vengeance. To say she looked a mess would be kind, her hair was tangled and still had bits from John’s filthy carpet in it, including dog cum. And that wasn’t the only place where cum was, she was covered in it. The more she looked, the more that came back to her, how she had behaved and what was done to her.

She turned and looked at her bum and back, scratches and dried cum the picture, just like her front. It would take a while to heal from this, she thought, walking slowly to the bathroom, her pussy particularly sore, which was no surprise when she remembered the size of cocks that fucked it last night. Her hand went to her lips and touched them, tentatively, the soreness inside preventing her from going any further.

‘Oh, god, what did I do?’ She sighed, turning on the shower and climbing in.

The warm water on her scratches made her cry out, cursing herself for being such a slut. But she carried on, washing herself as best she could, drip drying her body after to avoid the harshness of her towel. She made some coffee and went back to bed, sleeping for a few more hours, her dreams making sure it was a restless one.

Jane stayed at home for three days, her body still aching on the fourth day but it was ten times better than the first, though her scratches were still very red and far from healing, they would take a lot longer. She could now put her fingers inside her pussy, pleased it was still as tight as before the dogs had fucked her. Her ass was fine, John’s cock was big but she took him easily, like she did Marvin’s.

Being fucked by those dogs had given Jane a sexual satisfaction she had never felt before, the power of her orgasms had left her feeling wonderful and content, though ashamed and very guilty. She knew what people would think if they ever found out but there was no denying what her body felt and wanted, as much as she fought against it. As she drove back to work, she wondered what Marvin was thinking and how he had reacted to John telling him about her, her nipples hardening for the first time in four days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.