Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble - Cover

Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble

Copyright© 2023 by oliver twist

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teacher does a silly thing and exposes herself to blackmail. Two young pupils get the chance to make a dream come true and pursue it with a ruthless determination

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The lesson past slowly enough, Jane angry with Hank for wanting her to involve Emily in his games. Hank for his part loved that she was angry, it made him feel good and got him hard, he looked forward to the break when she would beg him not to make her do this.

When the bell sounded for morning break, Jane watched as the class exited knowing Hank and Jerry would remain, wanting to make sure she understood what they wanted from her. When the last boy left, Hank closed the door and approached his teacher, his cock nice and hard.

‘You look a little concerned about something, Miss.’ Hank teased.

‘Please don’t drag Emily into this, she’s done nothing wrong.’ Jane pleaded, standing and coming from behind her desk.

Jerry laughed, deciding to chip in: ‘She caned you in the school, on your bare bum! Jesus, the lesbo should be thrown in jail.’

‘No, no I won’t do it.’

‘Yes you will, or I take these to Mr Brown now.’ Hank said, throwing two photos on the desk.

Jane looked down at them. One was her posing for Hank over by the window, looking very sexy and not how a teacher should be looking for her young student. The other was of her in Mr Bower’s classroom. She sighed and picked them up, looking at Hank.

‘If you do then this all over. I go to jail and you get expelled.’ She told them, not sure it was the right approach.

‘Give me that one, her posing like a whore.’ Jerry said angrily. ‘I’m fed up of her not doing as she’s told, let’s just see what she does when I ask Mr Brown if we can put some nice photos of our teacher on the wall. See if he thinks she looks good like that? Come on let’s go.’ He finished, taking the photo from Hank and turning to go.

‘No, no, stop.’ Jane quickly said, thinking he really meant it. ‘I’ll go to her but she might not be there, she usually eats in the staffroom at lunchtime.’

‘No, fuck this, she needs to be taught a lesson.’ Jerry added, still walking to the door.

‘Please, please, I’m sorry, I won’t question you again.’ She begged, looking at Hank for help.

‘Wait, let’s give her one more chance. If she argues again, you can decide what we’ll do and I’ll go along with it, ok?’ Hank told his friend, knowing he would agree.

‘Jesus, Hank, she’s too much trouble, you sure?’ Jerry asked, playing his part.

‘One more chance then we teach her a lesson.’

‘Ok but I want to see her tits, now.’ Jerry said, his cock also hard.

‘You heard him, Miss.’

She was about to protest but Hank’s look stopped her dead. Instead, she went to the wall to the side of the door, so no one could see them, and undid her buttons. Hank and Jerry walked over to her and waited. She knew they expected her to pull her dress down and did so, exposing her top half. Together, they reached out and took a nipple, pinching and twisting it, knowing this got her going.

Jane closed her eyes and fought hard to suppress her feelings, not wanting to show them she liked it. They twisted harder, Jerry then putting his other hand under her dress and pressing against her pussy, smiling to his friend as they watched her fight with all her might to control herself.

‘Why are your nipples so hard, Miss?’ Hank asked, pulling on his one.

She didn’t answer, needing all her strength to block out her arousal. Jerry then put his fingers inside her panties, feeling her wetness and telling Hank, mocking her. She was losing the fight, Jerry’s fingers now inside her pussy, fucking her.

‘I think she likes that.’ Hank giggled, his other hand now caressing her face.

And just like that, they both stopped, stepping back and admiring their handywork. Jane was all hot and bothered, her face red with arousal. She opened her eyes and saw them smiling, taunting her, knowing the control they had over her.

‘We’re going to play so you better go and tell Miss Grant you’re coming to see her at lunchtime, we don’t want her not to be there.’ Hank said, leaving the room with Jerry.

Jane stood there for a second, her nipples hurting her now but feeling good after their little torture. She looked across the room at the windows opposite, which looked out on a grass verge that pupils never went to, only grounds staff. She pulled her dress back over her shoulders and began buttoning it up, still looking out of the windows, thinking of Emily. When she had three of them done up, she saw a movement in the corner window. It was only slight but it was definitely a movement. She stared hard, seeing half a head, someone trying hard to hide themselves.

Her heart was racing with fear, who was it she thought, dreading it was another pupil. She stepped toward it, her eyes staring, waiting for the person to move, her heart about to explode. As she got closer, they did move, ducking down out of sight.

‘Fuck.’ She shouted, running to the window and opening it, looking out at the person crawling away on the grass.

It was old Marvin, the man who cuts the grass. He was in his seventies and only did this to keep himself busy. He was always polite and kind, a nice man. She watched him as he disappeared, relieved it was him and not a pupil or a teacher, knowing he had a soft spot for her. She would go and see him later, see what he saw and try to keep him quiet.

She then left herself and went to the staffroom. Emily was sitting on her own drinking coffee, looking up as Jane approached. Jane sat down with her coffee, looking around the room to see who was watching her, feeling very embarrassed about what she had to do. Emily was less embarrassed, happy to remember Janes beautiful bum in front of her, bare.

Jane smiled at her, feeling herself blush as Emily looked deep into her eyes, confidently, no hesitation at all.

‘Hi ... uh ... can I ... uh ... come and see you at lunchtime?’ She stuttered, blushing even harder now.

‘Of course, why?’ Emily asked, intrigued by her friend’s request.

‘I liked what we did yesterday ... uh ... maybe we can ... you know... ‘ She struggled to ask, her eyes looking down at her feet, wishing the ground would swallow her up.

‘Really, wow, why did you run off then?’ Emily pressed, enjoying Jane’s discomfort and smiling to herself.

‘God Emily, stop embarrassing me. Can I come?’ Jane sighed, quietly.

‘You want me to cane you again, is that it?’ Emily asked, not believing her ears, now her turn to look around, worried they might be heard.

Jane nodded, not trusting her voice, taking a sip of her coffee.

‘I’m shocked Miss Pringle, shocked I tell you.’ She teased, giggling a little.

‘Me too, now shhh.’ Jane whispered.

Emily leaned closer to Jane, her mouth at her ear: ‘ Did you get excited, being punished?’

Jane was in agony, being humiliated like this by her friend, knowing she did like it, even if the boys didn’t know. She nodded her head, her pussy getting wetter by the second thinking of Hank and Jerry watching as Emily caned her.

Emily leaned in again: ‘I might strip you completely, how would you like that?’

Jane gasped, her eyes looking at the other teachers, scared by Emily’s escalation of the situation.

‘Well?’ She asked again, when Jane didn’t answer, her lips touching Jane’s earlobe.

Emily was just as excited as Jane, she couldn’t believe this was happening, astonished by her friend’s request.

‘No, that would be going too far, we mustn’t.’ Jane at last answered.

‘I think I’ll be judge of what’s too far. See you at one.’ Emily quickly told her, her hand brushing Jane’s thigh.

Break was then over, all the teachers trudging back to class, except Emily, who was dancing nearly, her heart racing at the thought of what she might do to Jane at lunchtime. Jane was more nervous than excited, though there was excitement. But she was worried how far Emily would go after the way she spoke in the staffroom. She had never seen her friend like this, so eager and excited, and it scared her, especially as the boys would be watching and she knew how her own body might react. God, this was going to be one hell of a lunch break, she thought.

Hank and Jerry were waiting in the corridor as she approached her classroom, both smiling eagerly, waiting for the good news.

‘One o’clock in her classroom.’ Jane whispered as she opened her door and went in.

She couldn’t stop thinking about it all lesson and Hank constantly smiling at her didn’t help. Jerry even made her come to him and kneel, telling her how much he was looking forward to seeing her get a good caning. She blushed and looked at the boy next to them, worried he might hear, standing quickly and going back to her desk. And to make things worse, old Marvin kept walking by outside and looking in, his toothless grin telling her he had indeed seen her with the boys. He wanted something, she could tell.

The bell rang dead on one, all the kids scrambling to get outside and play, leaving just Jane and the boys, and old Marvin who was peeking in hoping for another free show. Jane could see him, he wasn’t exactly trying that hard to hide himself.

‘Are you looking forward to your treat?’ Hank asked, giggling.

Jane kept looking at Marvin, knowing being here with these two was confirming what he saw earlier. Jerry asked the same question, putting his books away and coming to her desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.