Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble - Cover

Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble

Copyright© 2023 by oliver twist

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teacher does a silly thing and exposes herself to blackmail. Two young pupils get the chance to make a dream come true and pursue it with a ruthless determination

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

A quick note: Mrs Grant should have read Miss Grant, sorry for the confusion.

Jane was in a bit of a fog for the next few hours, her head wrecked with what she had done and what was coming. Hank and Jerry were both in class with her, taunting her with their eyes as she tried to conduct her lesson, knowing they would be doing all sorts to her once she was home. And to make it worse, if that was possible, she could feel Jerry’s sperm on her pussy as she walked around the classroom, a reminder of his cumming on her leg.

She sat down behind her desk as the class did some work, her fingers going to her panties and feeling the wetness, knowing it wasn’t just the sperm making it so. She hated herself, feeling a complete disappointment and weak, very weak. Hank was smiling at her as she looked over at him, his handsome young face hiding the evil behind it.

When the bell sounded for the end of school, Jane jumped, the noise indicating her life was just about to change for ever. Of course, Hank and Jerry waited for everyone to leave before coming to Jane and making sure their home visit was still on.

‘Yes, come over now, I’ll leave the back door open. Hide your bikes in the shed, just in case.’ She said quietly, not looking up at them.

‘We’ll see you in ten minutes, Miss.’ Hank answered.

Jane followed them out, going quickly to her car and driving off. As soon as she was home, eight minutes later, she rushed upstairs and stripped, getting in the shower and washing herself, her body all sweaty from earlier. If she was to do this, she would at least be clean.

Hank and Jerry had sped after her, their legs spinning like mad as they tried to keep up with Jane. When they got to her house, they chucked the bikes in the shed and entered the house, calling out. Hank heard the shower going and pulled Jerry with him as they went to her bedroom, both standing in her room waiting for her to come out of the bathroom, their cocks already hard.

Jane came out of her bathroom with a towel wrapped around her, shocked to see the boys already here, taking a deep breath, the reality of the situation now all too real. These two were the first males ever to be in her bedroom and they were both looking at her like a wolf does to a lamb, licking their lips with anticipation.

‘Take it off, Miss.’ Hank ordered.

‘Wait, you ... uh ... can only look ... nothing else.’ She told them, trying one last time to dictate terms.

‘Take it off.’ He repeated.

Jane let it fall, letting them see her, her nipples hard and erect, mocking her, too. Jerry reacted first, going to her and playing with her big tits, ignoring her wish that they only look.

‘Lay on the bed, Miss.’ Hank told her.

‘Why?’

‘Just do it.’ He barked, getting annoyed with her.

She did as he ordered, lying there looking over at the boys, trembling, wondering how far this would all go and knowing she had little say in it. The boys began stripping, Jane’s eyes on them both, her heart racing as they disrobed before her eyes, her pussy twitching as Hank’s cock was revealed. She couldn’t stop looking at it, thinking how nice it was, suddenly regretting her years of celibacy.

Hank held it and played with it, proud of its size, knowing it was bigger than the other boys he had seen. He could see Miss looking as well, which made him even prouder. They walked over to the bed and climbed on, one either side of her, their cocks now just inches from her body.

Hank knew this was it, he had her exactly where he wanted her and there was no escape, they could do what they wanted and there was nothing she could do to stop them. He looked at her with amazement, she was simply stunning with the body of an angel. Her tits were big with long pink nipples and her tummy was flat, with no fat, unlike his mum. His eyes went lower, to her legs, really appreciating how long and slim there were but strong as well, he could tell that. He could see the goosebumps on her flawless skin, which made it look even nicer, so soft to the touch.

He began playing with her tits while Jerry played with her pussy, her soft blond pubes very wispy and hardly covering her cunt at all, allowing Jerry to see it all. Jane wanted to protest but didn’t, her body instantly reacting to this unwanted stimulation. She closed her eyes and let them do what they wanted; her legs being pushed open and her nipples twisted and pulled as a quiet moan came from her mouth.

They began touching her all over, her body a thing of beauty and fascination, none of them sure what to do exactly but loving that they could explore at will with no chance of being caught. Jane found it all so bewildering, her body reacting as it would to a lover while her brain screamed at her to stop them.

After a few minutes they suddenly stopped, their hands gone, leaving her confused and more than a little disappointed. When she opened her eyes to find out why, she was faced with two cocks, both being masturbated inches from her chest. She gasped loudly, shocked again to see them doing this, her eyes wide as their hands worked faster and faster.

Just like earlier, she couldn’t take her eyes off what was happening, mesmerised by what they were doing. She knew that young boys did this, obviously, but seeing it this close was something else. She never realised how fast it was done, both their hands were a blur as they pulled back and forth.

Hank came with a loud grunt, his hand slowing down as the first rope shot out of his cock, landing on Jane’s tits, feeling hot and sticky. The next rope was even stronger, causing it to land on Jane’s chin and lips, making her gasp and open her mouth. The next rope landed on her tongue and nose, Hank now directly above her, aiming for her face.

Jane acted on instinct, swallowing what was in her mouth and opening again as Hank squeezed the remainder of his sperm onto her. She swallowed again, not thinking how it tasted as Jerry suddenly shot his load, taking Hank’s example and aiming for her face. It landed on her eye and cheek, half her face now covered in thick white goo as the next rope left his cock. This one landed where he wanted, on her mouth, which was still slightly open.

Jane could feel it running into her mouth and onto her tongue, the taste salty and a little bitter as she marvelled at how hot it was. Her lips parted some more, as if on autopilot, another rope landing and joining the first load as it ran into her mouth. Jerry squeezed again, more sperm dripping onto her lips covering them completely. Both boys looked down at their teacher and smiled, her face and tits decorated nicely with their sperm. Jane had never felt so humiliated but couldn’t stop herself from acting like a whore, her fingers pushing all the cum on her face into her open mouth and swallowing. The boys watched spellbound, not believing what they were seeing, knowing somehow just how dirty this was.

Jane knew it, too, her actions so out of character she just lay there, listening to them as they congratulated each other and compared the amounts of cum each shot from their cocks. The cum in her eye was now cold and sticking her eyelids together.

‘Can I go and clean my face, please?’ She asked, feeling like a real slut.

‘Of course, just hurry back.’ Hank told her.

Jane got off the bed and walked to the bathroom, the taste of young cum still fresh in her mouth. Hank and Jerry watched as she walked away, their eyes drawn to her bum, four or five red lines across both cheeks. They looked at each other, stunned, knowing exactly what they were from. Jane washed her face and walked back into the bedroom, the boys watching her closely as she made her way to the bed, her tits swinging nicely.

Just as she was about to climb back on it, Hank took hold of her waist and spun her around, her bum now at eye level. Jane immediately knew what he was doing, realising they would have seen her bum as she went to the bathroom, cursing herself for being so stupid.

‘Who did that to you?’ Hank asked, giggling.

‘No one. Did what?’ She mumbled, knowing how silly she sounded.

‘Who caned you, tell us, now?’ Hank demanded.

‘No one ... it’s not from that ... i ... uh ... did it in the garden.’ She lied, sounding ridiculous.

‘Was you a bad a girl and Mr Brown caned you?’ Jerry asked, giggling loudly.

Jane was blushing all over, knowing they knew exactly what the marks were and struggling to come up with a good answer.

‘Who did it? I won’t ask again.’ Hank asked, firmly.

His harsh tone made her panic even more, she was now scared and confused, not able to think straight or come up with a plausible lie. In the end she just blurted out the truth, not knowing what she was saying.

It was Miss Grant, we were playing a game and ... and ... fuck.’ She sobbed, falling on the bed and turning on her back so they couldn’t see her bum.

‘The lesbo? You and Miss Grant are lesbos?’ Jerry gasped, pulling Jane’s hands away from her face.

‘Oh my gosh, who would have believed it?’ Hank added, his cock now just as hard as before.

‘No, no, she’s not and I’m not, it was just fooling around in her classroom. We were being silly, that’s all.’ Jane tried to tell them, knowing how it sounded.

‘In her classroom, in the school? Wow.’ Hank gasped, not quite believing it.

Jane knew she had made a mistake but it was too late to correct it, it was out there and the boys were astonished, looking at her as though she was a proper lesbian.

‘Please don’t say anything.’ She pleaded.

‘Tell us all about it, how it started and don’t lie.’ Hank asked her.

‘No, no, I won’t say anymore.’ She told him, her voice trembling.

‘Tell us now or else.’ Jerry threatened, taking over from Hank.

‘No, I can’t, she’s a friend and it was just playing.’ She said again, hoping they might listen.

Hank grabbed her and turned her over, her sore bum back on display. Jane didn’t even have time to say anything, he was so quick.

‘One last chance to tell us all about it or else you get another beating from my belt, that’s a promise.’ Hank told her, angrily.

‘You wouldn’t dare.’ She cried, struggling to break free.

Jerry was holding her, too, not letting her move. Hank picked up his trousers and took the belt from them, a thick black leather one. Jane could see him get it and stand above her, Jerry with his knees on her back and his hand on her arms, pinning her down.

‘One last chance.’ Hank offered.

Jane still didn’t believe he would actually physically assault her, he was just a boy, surely not.

‘No, I won’t.’ She said, definiantly.

Hank didn’t hesitate, bringing the belt whooshing down on her already sore bum. Jane cried out, struggling harder as he did it again, her cries of pain filling the room.

‘Harder, stop being soft on her’ Jerry called out.

‘No, please.’ Jane shouted but not in time to stop the next lash landing.

Hank stopped and waited, Jane breathing hard as she sobbed into the bed.

‘Will you tell us?’ Hank asked again.

‘Yes, yes, ok you win.’ She sighed, her bum stinging really badly now.

Jerry let go of her, letting her look at her very red bum. Hank sat down, his belt still at the ready, admiring his handy work, thinking Miss had never looked so beautiful. He liked beating her, it got him excited, he wanted to do it again and knew he would.

‘ I had smacked her bum in the corridor, just playing as we were on the way in this morning. She ... uh ... did it back to me and asked me to do it again ... but I didn’t, saying it was not right. She got angry and went off to her class. I uh ... uh ... felt bad, so at lunchtime I went to her class, where she was eating, and ... uh, well ... went in and bent over a desk and ... uh ... asked her to spank me... ‘ Jane said, very quietly.

‘Go on, don’t stop.’ Hank ordered.

‘Well, she did, with her cane. Four times I think.’

‘Why didn’t you move if it hurt?’ Jerry asked.

‘And were your panties down?’ Hank added.

‘Uh, she told me not to move and I didn’t.’

‘And your panties?’

‘Yes, they were down.’ She whispered, just about audible.

‘You fucking liked it, didn’t you?’ Hank pressed; his voice full of excitement.

Jane didn’t answer, just shook her head no. Hank put his finger to her cunt and pushed it in, feeling how wet she was, looking at her puffy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.