Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble - Cover

Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble

Copyright© 2023 by oliver twist

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teacher does a silly thing and exposes herself to blackmail. Two young pupils get the chance to make a dream come true and pursue it with a ruthless determination

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Jane stumbled along the corridor toward the staffroom, her face all red and her nipples still very hard, feeling like a complete whore, thoroughly ashamed of herself. When she arrived the room was full, all the teacher’s enjoying their morning break and relaxing. As she entered and they all saw what she was wearing, Jane realised what she must look like in her new dress. She blushed again; all her colleagues astonished at her new look.

‘Jane, wow, look at you.’ June gasped.

Jane went for the coffee pot, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone, fearing they would all see her for what she was. But she couldn’t escape the curiosity of her friends, all the female teachers getting up and surrounding her, demanding to know why the change.

‘Jane, sit here and tell all. Have you met someone? Who is it?’ One asked, excitedly.

‘Is he a teacher here?’ Another asked.

Jane sipped her coffee, wishing they would all leave her alone but knowing they wouldn’t until she had answered their stupid questions.

‘No, I haven’t met anyone. I just decided to move on a little and dress differently, it was time.’ Jane told her audience.

‘You’re telling me.’ Young Judy Smith whispered to her colleague sitting next to her.

‘Well, you look simply lovely. No, you look beautiful and boy what a figure, you should definitely not hide that.’ Mrs Grant told her, the history teacher.

Everyone had always suspected Mrs Grant liked girls more than boys but no one had ever seen her with a girl. But the way she was looking at Jane definitely raised a few eyebrows. Emily Grant was indeed a lesbian but had gone to great lengths to make sure no one ever found out. But seeing her long-time crush dressed like this made her a little bolder, she wanted to tell Jane how sexy she looked and now she had, not regretting it at all.

Jane was too preoccupied with her overwhelming sense of shame and guilt to really listen to her colleagues, she just wanted to hide somewhere in the dark for a very long time. She had another coffee while listening to all the tattle and compliments, occasionally nodding and smiling to keep up the appearance she was interested in what they were saying. All the time though, she was wondering how on earth she was going to go back in the classroom and face young Hank? She also knew he would tell his friend Jerry.

When it was time to head back she just sat there, her legs not obeying her brain.

‘You ok, Jane?’ Emily Grant asked her as she was about to leave, noticing she was looking a bit funny.

‘Uh ... yes ... uh, could you help me please?’ Jane asked, holding out her hand.

Emily smiled, thinking how strange that was but taking her hand and pulling, helping Jane to her feet. Jane wobbled a bit as she stood there, feeling a bit dizzy, still holding Emily’s hand.

Emily was enjoying this contact with her crush, holding her tightly as she watched her sway, wondering if she should take her in her arms.

‘Jane, are you ok?’ She asked again.

‘Yes, just a bit lightheaded, sorry.’

Emily put an arm around her waist, holding her closely and making sure she didn’t fall. Jane let her, feeling secure in her arms, trying to get her balance back. Emily could see her nipples poking out as she looked down her dress, her own becoming erect as she stared at Jane’s.

‘Do you want to go to matron’s and lie down?’ Emily offered, her eyes still on Jane’s breasts.

‘No, I’ll be fine, thank you.’ Jane answered, letting go of her friend and going to the door.

Emily walked with her until she got to her own classroom, telling Jane to send one of her pupils if she felt unwell or needed help. Jane thanked her and walked on, dreading what was coming, knowing it would be the most embarrassing moment of her life.

She stopped at her door, listening to all the chatter inside, taking a deep breath before opening it and walking in. Hank and Jerry were in their usual spot, both smiling as she made her way to her desk, Hank especially.

He had of course told his friend what happened, though he took some convincing he wasn’t just fantasizing about it all. When he did accept what Hank was saying was true, he was as jealous as any wronged husband had ever been, even a little angry he had done this without him. But Hank had promised next time he would be there touching her as well.

Jane sat down, her legs still feeling like jelly as she glanced at Hank, her face going red as he smiled back at her. God, look at him, she thought, he thinks it’s Christmas and I am his present. She tried to remain calm and in control, knowing the consequences if she didn’t, praying she could get through the next ninety minutes until dinner break.

She began the lesson seated, not trusting her legs yet, working on autopilot and hoping no one would notice her anxiety and fear. Hank at least did nothing to make things worse, keeping quiet and not asking any questions or calling her over, much to her relief.

In the end it went smoothly, Jane eventually getting to her feet and walking around, stopping at various students, except Hank and Jerry of course, and helping. Her nipples remained hard and obvious, but no one made any silly comments, all happy to just look and appreciate. When the dinner bell sounded, Jane let out a deep sigh of gratitude, returning to her seat as the kids packed up their stuff.

Hank and Jerry deliberately took their time, letting the others leave first, Jane watching them knowing they were going to come to her when everyone else had left the room. When it was just the three of them, they approached her desk, apprehensively but with determination, Hank looking the more confident of the duo.

Jane could feel herself blushing and getting hot, scared of what they would say and do but determined to take back control. Just as Hank was about to say something, Jane spoke first.

‘What happened earlier must never happen again. I won’t report you for assault, but you must promise me you won’t act that way again. Promise me Hank.’ Jane demanded; her voice not quite as confident as she wished.

For a moment, Hank was stumped, not expecting to be the one in trouble. He looked at Jerry and then back at Jane, his expression changing from confidence to confusion before settling on anger. He might only be thirteen, almost fourteen, but he knew when someone was trying to twist things around.

‘You’re right, Miss, I behaved very badly, that’s why I think we should both go and see Mr Brown and tell him what happened and how it came about, don’t you agree?’ He asked, confident she wouldn’t do it.

‘Uh ... well ... i don’t think ... uh, that’s necessary at the moment, let’s just agree it must never happen again, ok?’ She stuttered, thrown by his suggestion.

‘No, I will go on my own then, he must know what happened, it’s only right.’ Hank continued, sensing her fear.

‘Let’s just leave it, it will spoil both our time here at school and it’s not worth it. Go and play and forget it ever happened.’ She told them, sounding even more nervous now.

Hank knew he had the upper hand, she was fidgeting and couldn’t hold eye contact, looking down all the time. Jerry could see it, too, winking at his friend. Jane then stood, picking up her bag, desperate to get out of the room before she made a complete fool of herself.

Hank and Jerry didn’t move, still standing in front of her, looking at her cleavage as her breasts moved with her breathing, both mesmerised by the view. She could see them looking, making her blush even harder as she waited for them to move, but they didn’t move. Hank took a chance and reached out for her dress, quickly undoing a button.

Jane gasped and stepped back, her hand going up to her chest and shielding it.

‘let Jerry see them, I promised him he could.’ Hank told her, his hand reaching out again as he stepped toward her.

Jane took another step back, her hand still on her buttons, not believing he was being this brazen again. She was now against the blackboard, his fingers forcing their way under her hand.

‘Stop it, I mean it, you can’t do this.’ Jane whimpered, his fingers touching her skin.

He took hold of her hand and forced it down by her side, Jane trying to resist but his strength more than a match for hers. He might only be thirteen but all those years on the farm had made him a lot tougher than most eighteen-year-olds. She wanted to scream but nothing came out, she just stood there, watching as he reached out again, her heart pounding in her chest knowing what he wanted from her.

It felt like a dream to Jane, a bad one she couldn’t wake up from. Hank’s fingers were back to her buttons, delicately undoing another one as she tried once more to move away. This time Jerry stopped her, pushing her back, telling her to stand still.

‘Just let Jerry see them, then we’ll go.’ Hank told her, waiting for her reaction before he undid another one.

‘No, you mustn’t, not here, it’s too dangerous, anyone could come in.’ She pleaded, hoping they would see reason.

‘But you let me see them and touch them, why not Jerry?’ He asked, enjoying her discomfort.

He was right, of course, she did let him, or at least did very little to stop him. She looked at the door behind the boys, knowing if anyone looked through the slim glass panel, they would see what was going on and almost certainly report her to the head. She just wanted to go, her body was starting to enjoy this situation and it made her really scared, not knowing where it might lead. Her tits were almost on display, another button undone and they would be able pull her dress away and reveal them.

Hank was waiting, watching her go through agony deciding what to do, enjoying her turmoil more than he should be. Jane undid the next two buttons herself, pulling the dress away from her tits and letting them look, her pussy now leaking her juices as she became more and more aroused.

Jerry stared in disbelief, his mouth gaping as he tried to take in the view, his cock straining to be released. Hank stared, too, still amazed at how perfect they looked, his cock straining as well.

And Jane stared as well, her nipples sticking out desperate for attention as she looked at their faces, almost giving in to the desire now running through her body. But she summoned up the last of her strength.

‘There, now let me go and never ask again.’ She said, closing her dress and doing up the buttons before the boys could react.

She grabbed her bag and quickly made her way to the door, her body tingling all over as she left the room and made her way to the staffroom. The boys were very happy, still not believing their luck, knowing they would be demanding more of this as they went to the darkroom to develop the new photos.

Jane sat on her own in the staffroom, going over and over what had just happened, hating herself again for her weakness and arousal, not understanding how fifteen years of celibacy counted for nothing now. She could even smell her arousal, it was disgusting, what kind of slut was she, she asked? As if to prove her own point, she had to go to the bathroom and relieve herself, fingering herself to yet another orgasm with images of her tits on display for two young boys.

She washed her pussy with the water from the toilet, throwing away her panties as they were just too wet to put back on but feeling a lot calmer now. Her body needed that so much, it was just ridiculous how aroused she was, her brain unable to comprehend what was going on. She made her way to class, dreading the next few hours, the cool breeze feeling really nice on her bare pussy.

Hank and Jerry were waiting, smiling broadly as Miss arrived, the photos Hank took less than an hour ago now on her desk. Jane greeted the class and sat, looking at the pile of photos, her heart racing as she told them all to go to page forty and read it in silence. She looked at Hank, who was looking back at her, as she picked them up, her face turning red for the umpteenth time that day.

She looked at them all, amazed at how she looked, surprised a young boy could make her look so sexy and desirable. Anyone looking at them would think she had wanted to look sexy, the way she was posing was almost erotic, as if she was trying to seduce the viewer. She put them in her bag, her body liking how she looked, reacting again to this game.

Having no underwear on didn’t help, her pussy was still puffy and leaking juices, making her squirm a little on her chair. Every time she looked up, Hank and Jerry were there, staring back at her, imagining her tits again, she just knew it. Poor Jane had to endure two hours of this before the bell finally saved her.

As the class emptied, she could tell the pair were hanging back, wanting to get her on her own again. She quickly gathered her stuff and followed the class, trying desperately to get in front of the two boys.

‘Miss, Miss, can you help me with this please?’ Jerry asked loudly, pushing in front of her.

‘And me Miss’. Hank asked, grabbing her bag out of sight of the others, holding it so she had to stop.

‘Tomorrow, I have an appointment with the head now.’ She lied, just managing to pull her bag away from Jerry and get out of the door.

She quickly made her way along the corridor, mingling with the children as they all made their way to the exits, hoping the two boys weren’t following. Hank and Jerry were behind her but not trying to catch her, they knew time was on their side. Jane went to the staffroom and sat, breathing a sigh of relief, knowing it was but a brief respite from their attentions. She waited for a while, drinking a coffee and looking at those damn photos Hank had taken.

They were good, she said to herself, flicking through them, picking the ones she liked best. In one, she was actually pouting it seemed, as if trying to look as sexy as possible. Damn, he had a good eye and the way he made her pose was, well, very clever, she thought, finishing her coffee and standing, ready to go home.

Jane spent the evening looking again at the photos and trying to work out how she was going to deal with Hank and Jerry, knowing it was going to be very difficult considering what had happened over the last couple of days. No matter how she tried to rationalise it, she simply couldn’t. After fifteen years of unblemished behaviour she was at a loss to explain why she was doing what she was doing. In the end, she concluded it was all Mr Bower’s fault. She bathed and had a good shot of whiskey, going into the garden to listen to the wilderness.

She had her dressing gown on but it was still a cold evening, her nipples hard with the cold as they poked out through the thin, silky material. The whiskey helped warm her a little as she sat by the table, the moon still bright though not full anymore. She heard a coyote, then another, the area was full of them and they often scavenged in her garden.

She was waiting for the wolves to call, hoping to see her friend again, wondering what would happen if he came. She let her gown fall open as her legs pushed out and apart, her fingers touching her pussy, feeling the wetness and moaning softly, her body coming alive as she thought of Hank playing with her nipples and the wolf licking her cunt. She felt guilty but her arousal was stronger, her fingers now inside her and bringing her the pleasure she so desperately wanted and, as was becoming more obvious, needed.

It was as though she was making up for lost time, fifteen years of it, her body’s capacity for pleasure seemingly insatiable. She came quickly, grunting and crying out, the level of satisfaction still not enough. She needed a cock inside her, she knew that now, nothing else would do if she was to be fully satisfied. The wolf never came, leaving Jane waiting in the cold, her pussy still throbbing with desire.

In the morning, after a fitful sleep, Jane rose and prepared herself for another day of dodging Hank and Jerry. At least she didn’t have them until the afternoon, she thought, slipping on the new blue dress and admiring how it looked on her. It was shorter and tighter than the red one, coming a good few inches above her knee and definitely showing off her figure more, especially her bum. And there were no buttons down the front that could be undone, just a bow to do up over her tits, covering them so they looked nice and not revealing.

She turned and walked to the door and back, watching herself and liking what she saw, glad she was now wearing more girly clothes whatever the reason. She stood and looked again, adjusting the bow, trying to get it just right. Her breasts looked amazing, the way the dress held them high and pushed them together was lovely, sexy in a good way, not in a slutty way.

She undid the bow as if to prove a point, the material falling open and now showing at least two thirds of her tits. She stepped back and flicked her head, watching her breasts wobble, a tingle of excitement running through her body knowing how her colleagues would react to her going like this. She giggled as she did the bow back up, her nipples becoming erect as she felt them through the material, wondering if she needed a bra.

She decided against it, the thickness of the material covering her tits doing its job and hiding them pretty well. They would have to get a lot harder before anyone noticed them and she wasn’t planning on that happening today.

The short drive from her home to school did reveal one thing, when seated the dress rode rather high on her thighs, leaving most of them exposed. She would have to make sure she was always behind the desk when sitting. She felt nervous as she walked from her car to the main building, suddenly afraid of seeing Hank and Jerry, remembering yesterday and what she did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.