Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble - Cover

Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble

Copyright© 2023 by oliver twist

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teacher does a silly thing and exposes herself to blackmail. Two young pupils get the chance to make a dream come true and pursue it with a ruthless determination

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Jane sat at home that evening contemplating her life and wondering if she had made the right choice to stay single all these years. At times it was really hard and the loneliness almost unbearable, but she did it and her life had a sense of purpose, no matter how silly that sounded. This letter had changed all that, forcing her to face a new challenge, something she had little control over, unlike her decision to be alone and without physical intimacy. As the day went on her emotions and feelings seemed to change, yes, there was fear and anxiety, including anger, but there was something else as well, something she found hard to admit and tried her hardest to suppress.

In the end she couldn’t deny it any longer, her body wouldn’t allow it and forced her to face reality. It had been weeks since she last played with herself, in the mountains on a beautiful sunny day. She remembered it so well because of the wolf, a big grey one. She had been bathing in a pool of crystal clear water, naked, enjoying how the cold water felt on her skin, becoming ever more aroused, when she saw him.

He was less than thirty yards away, next to a tree, just staring at her. Such a magnificent beast, she thought, so big and strong looking, his eyes aflame as he watched her, not moving at all. But she felt no fear, he was not there to eat her, he was just curious, she could tell somehow. She let him look, not trying to hide herself, it felt good to let him see her, the first male eyes on her body for over a decade.

She was already aroused but as his piercing yellow eyes continued to devour her, she felt her body tingling all over, demanding attention. She walked out of the pool to her clothes, parading for her admirer, shivering with excitement, feeling more alive than she had for years. As she lay on the grass he stepped forward, getting a closer look, her hands going between her legs and touching her swollen lips.

She gasped loudly, pushing her fingers deep inside her cunt as her hips rose from the ground, the pleasure coursing through her body making her whimper as she looked into the wolf’s eyes. He came even closer now, maybe twenty yards, his tongue licking his lips as Jane masturbated furiously, her orgasm fast approaching.

She felt so dirty and daring doing this in front of a wild beast, somehow free from the normal social conventions that dictated how a woman should act. It felt natural to share her desires and needs with another living creature, the first time since joe had died.

When she came, it was wonderful, she seemed to be connected to this wolf, as if they knew each other. When her pleasure peaked, she closed her eyes and saw Joe, smiling at her, telling her it was ok and she should not be ashamed or scared. As she came down her eyes opened and gazed at her watcher, who was now standing with his big red cock out and erect, still looking at her. She only felt happiness, if he had come to her and wanted something, she wouldn’t have resisted, but he didn’t, he turned and walked away, back into the trees, leaving Jane on the grass panting with her fingers still inside her pussy, floating like a cloud.

She felt that same excitement, even after a day of trying to deny it. It wasn’t on the same level but it was there, gnawing at her, reminding her she was a woman with certain needs. Her fingers went to her pussy, making her gasp again as she did that day, bringing her the pleasure she craved. She pushed the covers from her body, spreading her legs wide, moaning as images of the wolf and her unknown blackmailers filled her head.

Her need that night was strong, stronger than she could remember, her fingers fucking her with speed and an urgency that reinforced that need. She cried out in the dark, pinching and twisting her nipples, another thing she rarely did, but that night she wanted to feel pain as well. She was wild, thrashing around on the bed, trying her best to prolong the wonderful feeling sweeping through her body. But she couldn’t, the orgasm was powerful but too short, leaving her unsatisfied and wanting more.

‘Fuck.’ She shouted, ashamed of the way she was behaving.

She got up and went to the kitchen, looking out at the mountains bathed in the beautiful light of the full moon. She heard the wolves, their forlorn howls drifting over the valley toward her, as if calling her. She went outside, still naked, the cold night air hardening her already hard nipples. It felt good, the cold on her skin, she liked it. Another collection of howls could be heard, louder this time, making her tingle.

She walked to the edge of the trees that surrounded her property, her feet sinking into the soft earth as the cold began to bite at her body, making her shiver but not enough that she wanted to go back in. The wolves were close, maybe just a mile away, she could sense them. Her house was a hundred yards behind her, the outside light only reaching half that distance, she was in complete darkness.

She lay down, imagining the wolf was here, touching herself again, moaning loudly so he could hear and come to her. She was suddenly a different person, doing things Jane Pringle would never do and enjoying it. Her fingers were back at work, trying to give herself an orgasm that would satisfy her needs and calling out to the beasts, telling them she was waiting. When the wolf howled again, she began to cum, his primeval call sending her over the edge.

He wasn’t there but she imagined he was, big and strong, the Alpha male come to claim his bitch, hard and ready to breed her. She got on all fours, the waves still washing over her as she presented herself to him, wet and ready, fingers still fucking her pussy. She was lost in a fog of desire, not knowing what she was doing, her mind and body suffering a kind of mental turmoil. It was as though all those years of celibacy had finally taken their toll, sending her over the edge into a sexual spiral.

As she came down from her orgasm the wolves howled again, even closer now, somewhere in the trees just behind her. She began crawling toward the house, still on all fours, her hunger still not satisfied. She was acting beyond reckless, she knew that, but a new side of her personality had emerged, a more dangerous one, one that liked taking risks and being submissive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.