Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble - Cover

Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble

Copyright© 2023 by oliver twist

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A teacher does a silly thing and exposes herself to blackmail. Two young pupils get the chance to make a dream come true and pursue it with a ruthless determination

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Judy was more than happy to go with Miss, wanting to spend as much time with her as possible. She was hopelessly in love with her and dreamt about her all the time, wondering what it would be like to kiss those beautiful lips. When they climbed in the car, Judy stared as Jane’s dress rode up high on her thighs and almost exposed her pussy, her eyes wide with excitement. Jane could see her looking but did nothing to stop her or pull down her dress, she liked being looked at it, it was nice and made her feel desirable.

Jane was hoping Judy might touch her but she didn’t, too shy to make the first move. They were soon at Judy’s house, a rundown timber shack set back from the road and hidden with thick bushes and trees. When they pulled into the yard Jane was shocked by the state of the place, there were old wrecks of cars and rubbish everywhere, it was a real dump.

They got out and went to the door, Jane looking at the house and feeling so sorry for Judy having to live somewhere like this. Some of the windows were broken with cardboard covering them and it hadn’t been painted in many years. The steps leading up to the door creaked and bent with their weight, making Jane hold onto Judy for support.

‘It’s a dump Miss, I’m sorry.’ Judy whispered, so embarrassed.

Jane squeezed her hand and told her: ‘Hey, it doesn’t matter, you should have seen where I grew up.’ Lying to make her feel better.

Judy smiled gratefully and opened the door, shouting for her mum and telling her Miss was here to see her. It didn’t take long for Mrs Gephart to appear, her expression one of indifference as she approached the door. Jane could tell immediately she was an alcoholic, her skin and hollow look a clear sign.

‘Hello, I’m Miss Pringle, Judy’s teacher. I think we met a few years ago.’ Jane said, smiling.

‘Yeah, I remember. What can I do for ya?’ She asked, not smiling.

‘I believe Judy has told you about the reading competition in Cheyenne and I just wanted make sure you were ok with her coming with me for the weekend and to assure it’s all paid for by the school and I will look after her properly.’ Jane told her, still smiling.

‘Yeah, she told me. It’s fine, take her.’ She answered, matter-of-factly.

‘Good, thank you. Also, I would like her to come to mine this weekend so we can go over what she will be reading and prepare properly, without all the other kids to distract her, if that’s alright? I’ll look after her and feed her.’ She added.

‘Yeah, whatever. Take her Friday after school.’ She said, sniffing loudly and coughing.

‘That will be perfect, thank you. She’s a lovely girl and one of best students, you should be so proud of her. I’ll bring her back Sunday evening.’

‘Just keep her and take her to school Monday morning.’

‘Oh, ok, even better. Well, I better go. It was nice meeting you, Mrs Gephart.’ Jane finished, wishing she could take her now.

‘Yeah. Git on with your chore’s girl.’ She answered, walking away.

‘Thank you, Miss, thank you.’ Judy told her, almost crying with happiness.

Jane hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go, knowing what a terrible life she had here. She kissed her cheek, pressing her tits into hers, promising her the best weekend of her life. Judy pressed back, feeling Jane’s hard nipples against hers.

‘I love you.’ Judy whispered, pulling away and disappearing into the gloomy house.

Jane stood there, her heart racing as she fought the urge to grab her and take her home. She knew she couldn’t and made her way back to her car, looking up as another car drove in. By the time she got to her car, the occupant of the other vehicle was getting out, both looking very surprised to see the other there.

‘Well, well, what have we here?’ Marvin asked, stepping closer to her.

Jane looked at him with horror, wanting to drive off quickly before he asked her what she was doing here. But she couldn’t, he was by her side in seconds, staring at her nipples.

‘I ... uh ... brought Judy home. We’re ... uh ... going to Cheyenne for a competition and I wanted to check with her mum.’ Jane told him, feeling so vulnerable.

‘She’s my granddaughter, did ya know that?’ He asked, smiling smugly.

‘No ... no I didn’t.’

‘Well, she is. She is one pretty gal, don’t ya think?’

‘Uh ... yes, she is and very intelligent.’

Marvin chuckled, looking her up and down, suspicious of her motives, wondering if she was after the girl.

‘I’ve been sick for a week with flu, that’s why you haven’t seen me. Does Judy know you like fucking dogs?’ He asked, grinning.

Jane blushed, looking back at the house, scared someone might be listening.

‘No, of course not. Please don’t say anything.’ She pleaded.

‘We’ll see. Are you trying to fuck her?’ He asked, still grinning.

‘No! Stop that, don’t be so crude.’ She cried, blushing some more.

‘Why not, she’s ripe for it and her body is lovely, you should see her with no clothes on, mmmm.’ He teased, loving her reaction.

‘I’ve got to go.’ She told him, shocked by his words.

‘Before you go tell me how good the dogs were. John said you fucking loved it and came like a train.’

Jane hated him at that moment, knowing she had to answer. ‘It was lovely, I loved it, they were the best fuck ever. Happy now?’ She answered, sarcastically.

‘Hey, don’t get smart with me, whore, or I’ll put ya over your hood and beat ya with my belt, now say sorry.’ He demanded, angrily.

She could see he meant it and couldn’t risk that: ‘I’m sorry.’ She said, quietly.

‘Now tell me how you liked those dogs and don’t be smart.’ He ordered.

God, she thought, he actually wants to know how they made me feel.

‘They were good, but you know that already, John must have told you.’ She said, fidgeting and not wanting to look at him.

‘But why? What was so good about them?’ He pushed, his cock getting hard.

Jane looked at the house again, this time seeing Judy at the door looking out at them. She turned back to Marvin, worried now.

‘She might come over, can I go? I’ll tell you tomorrow at school, please.’ She pleaded.

‘She can’t hear and besides, maybe next time you go to John’s, I’ll invite her to watch. Now tell me.’

‘Ok but if she comes over, I’m stopping. I’m not sure I can describe it properly, it was just so good, the way they fucked me without feeling, not caring about anything but breeding me, it was so dirty I couldn’t help but love it. You know I’m not normal and being used by a dog was so disgusting I couldn’t stop, especially with John watching me. Jesus, I don’t know, I’m a whore I guess.’ She told him truthfully, keeping an eye on Judy.

‘Yes you are. Ok, you can go. I’ll be back next week so you can come visit me in the shed, maybe I’ll bring John and his dogs one day, would you like that?’ He asked, smiling.

She nodded yes, blushing again as she opened her door to get in. Marvin liked that she wanted to be fucked again by the dogs, it was so fucking sexy. Before she got in, he asked her: ‘What about Judy, would you like her to watch you being fucked by two dogs?’

Jane was shocked by his question, quickly looking over at Judy, wondering what she would think of her if she saw such a thing.

‘I don’t know, she’s so young.’ Janes whispered.

‘So, you like them young, look at the boys you fuck.’ He said, winking at her.

‘I know but she’s ... different, not so ... you know ... worldly.’

‘Judy, come here.’ Marvin called.

‘No, no, please don’t, I’m begging you.’ Jane whispered, urgently.

But Judy was already there, jumping down the steps instantly, smiling at Jane and Marvin.

‘Hi grandad, are you feeling better?’ She asked sweetly.

‘Much better pumpkin, thank you. I was just talking to Miss Pringle and she was telling me you are both going on a trip. It sounds lovely, I wish I could go.’

‘Sorry grandad, it’s girls only. Isn’t that right, Miss?’ Judy asked, now holding onto Jane.

‘Girls only, sorry.’ Jane agreed, feeling nervous.

‘Did you know Miss Pringle loves dogs, pumpkin?’ Marvin asked, his smile now a smug grin.

‘Really? We have some dogs out back; would you like to see them?’ Judy asked, all excited.

‘I would but I should be going, I have some shopping to do.’ She quickly answered, Judy still with her arms around her waist.

‘Nonsense, come and see them, you will love them, they’re big brutes but really friendly. Come.’ Marving said, leading the way.

Judy pulled at Jane, following Marvin round the side of the house, now holding her teacher’s hand. Jane let herself be pulled along, her heart pounding as she thought of being forced to do something with Judy watching. The back of the house wasn’t much better than the front, rubbish everywhere with a strong smell of dog shit.

Marvin led them to a big wooden kennel some fifty yards or more from the house. When they got near the dogs began to bark and jump around, excited someone was coming to them and hopefully take them out. When Jane saw them a shiver ran down her back, they were both so big and beautiful and so happy to see people.

‘Let them out, pumpkin. They’re all excited and so is Miss.’ He sniggered, looking at Jane.

Jane shook her head at Marvin, begging him not to do anything as Judy opened the gate. The first dog ran out, jumping up and down and running in circles, so happy to be out of his cage. Jane looked at him and couldn’t help feeling a little excited herself, he was so lovely, big and brown with white paws. He came to her and jumped up, his massive head at hers, looking into her eyes.

‘Oh my god, he’s lovely. Come here.’ She cooed, hugging him, her heart melting.

‘He likes you, Miss.’ Judy said, letting the other one out.

He was just as happy being let out, his backside wriggling as his tail wagged furiously. Judy cuddled him as she looked over at Jane, smiling as her teacher kissed Brutus on his snout. Marvin was looking at her legs, her dress high as her arms stretched around the big dog. He could almost see her bum, his cock twitching again as he started to imagine her on all fours with Brutus on her back.

Jane looked at Marvin and saw him staring at her legs, his eyes with that twinkle in them. She was scared but enjoying holding the dog, his masculine body feeling so powerful against hers, making her nipples react as they usually did. Judy let go of Elvis, letting him go to the stranger and smell her.

Jane felt his nose under her dress, making her jump as he lifted it to smell her bum. Both Marvin and Judy seeing she wasn’t wearing panties, but more shockingly, they both saw the red welts across her beautiful ass. Judy gasped, looking at her grandad, his eyes still looking at Jane.

Jane let go of Brutus and moved quickly away from Elvis, her eyes on Judy and Marvin, instantly knowing they saw her bum. She blushed hard, not knowing what to say or where to look, Elvis now at her front, trying to smell her pussy, pushing under her dress as she tried to keep him away.

‘Elvis, Brutus, come here.’ Judy shouted, both dogs obeying her, leaving Jane standing there looking totally embarrassed.

‘I ... uh ... had a ... uh ... accident... ‘ She mumbled, not really knowing what she was saying.

Marvin was smiling, knowing exactly how she got them but not from who, intrigued at how slutty this woman really was. She was silent now, looking at Marvin and waiting to see what he did, her body beginning to tingle, much to her disgust.

‘Did you see that, pumpkin?’ He asked, mischievously.

‘Yes grandad.’ She answered, shyly.

‘Would you like to see it again, just to make sure we weren’t imagining things?’

Jane looked at Judy, her eyes trying to tell her not to play his game. Judy was shocked by his question, not sure how she should answer, her own eyes on Jane’s.

‘Well, would you like to see Miss Pringle’s bum again?’ He pressed, enjoying himself.

Judy looked at him and then back at Jane: ‘Yes, grandad.’

Her words hit Jane like a bullet, her beautiful Judy was going to be corrupted by her own grandad and there wasn’t nothing she could do to stop it.

‘Take off that dress, Miss Pringle.’ He ordered.

Jane shook her head in one last desperate attempt to stop this madness.

‘Judy, you tell her, go on, can’t you see that’s what she wants?’ He suddenly said.

Judy looked at him with surprise, wondering what he meant asking: ‘Me, grandad?’

‘Yes, look at her face, pumpkin, she wants you to tell her, look hard now.’

Judy looked at Jane, who was looking back, her whole-body tingling with arousal.

‘Can you see it? She so wants you to see her body, look at her eyes. I bet she’s even been flirting with you at school. Tell her, Judy.’ He persisted, knowing it was true.

Judy looked again at Miss, her own heart racing, remembering all the times she was allowed to see her tits.

‘She needs to be told pumpkin; I promise you, be brave and you won’t regret it.’

‘Take your dress off, Miss.’ Judy told her, her own body tingling now.

Jane gasped, the young girl’s words making her pussy ache with desire. She looked at Judy and began undoing her buttons, unable to stop herself, knowing she wanted this.

‘See, I told you. She’s yours now, you can make her do anything you want.’ He told her, smugly.

‘Grandad! She’s doing it, look at her.’ Judy whispered, excitedly.

When all her buttons were undone, she let the dress fall from her body, wanting Judy to see her and desire her. Judy stared in disbelief, her teacher naked before her, looking as beautiful as anyone she could imagine.

‘What do you think, pumpkin?’

‘She’s beautiful, grandad, so beautiful.’

‘Shall we see her bum?’

‘Yes, I want to see it.’

‘you have to tell her, remember, she’s yours now.’

‘Really?’

‘Oh yes, all yours.’

‘Show me your bum.’ Judy ordered.

Jane felt like a slave at a market being appraised by the buyers, her nipples so hard they were hurting. She turned so her pupil could see her whipped ass, her breathing getting heavier.

‘She looks like she’s been caned, grandad.’

‘I think you might be right. Ask her.’

‘Have you been caned, Miss?’

Jane was looking back to the house, praying the girl’s mother wasn’t looking out.

‘Yes.’ She answered.

‘By who?’ Judy quickly asked, excitedly.

‘Josh and Henry, while all the other boys watched.’ She told her, her pussy now aching as well.

Judy gasped again, letting go of the two dogs, looking at her grandad with shock. Marvin was chuckling, enjoying this, wanting his grandaughter to go further. Meanwhile, the dogs had gone to Jane, both sniffing her pussy and bum, making her jump. The dogs liked her smell, licking her as well, enjoying her flavour.

Judy and Marvin watched as the dogs began to lick her, Judy amazed as Brutus pressed at her pussy, his tongue snaking out and licking her pussy. Jane looked at Judy, her legs opening for the dog, giving him better access.

‘Granddad! What’s she doing?’ Judy gasped.

‘She likes it, his tongue in her pussy, look at her.’

‘But ... but ... oh my granddad.’ The girl sighed, feeling all funny in her tummy.

‘Ask her if she likes it and if not, we can stop it.’ Marvin suggested.

Judy looked again at Miss, her legs still open as Brutus licked and licked, low moans coming from her mouth.

‘Do you like it, Miss?’ She asked.

‘Yes, it feels really good.’ Jane answered.

‘Shall I stop him?’ Judy asked, hoping the answer would be no.

‘No, I like it.’ She replied, moaning louder.

‘She’s a bitch in heat and needs breeding, perhaps we should put her in the kennel and let nature take its course.’ Marvin said.

Judy was shocked again, not believing that was possible, her eyes still on the dog licking her teacher’s cunt.

‘Can that happen, grandad?’

‘Oh yes, she’s done it before.’

‘What? Grandad, don’t be silly.’ She said, giggling.

‘Ask her.’

‘Have you done this before with dogs, Miss?’ Judy asked, her little nipples very hard now.

Jane’s legs wobbled as Brutus pushed deeper into her pussy, her moans getting stronger. She heard Judy’s question and tried to answer but that tongue was too good. She nodded instead, hoping this would do.

‘See, I told you. Tell her to get in the kennel and let the dog’s breed her, she needs it, look at her.’ Marvin suggested.

Jane heard this and looked at the kennel, thinking how disgusting it would be to be bred in there like a real dog.

‘Get in the kennel, Miss and let the dogs breed you.’ Judy told her, her heart pounding.

Jane tried to move but the two dogs were stopping her. Judy called them to her, freeing Jane to walk into the caged kennel. Jane walked over to the door, looking at Judy as she did, knowing this was beyond anything she had done so far. When she got inside, she knelt down on all fours, ready for her lovers, facing out to Marvin and Judy.

Judy let go of the dogs and watched, mesmerised by what was happening, not really understanding what was going on. Her teacher was so beautiful and to see her submitting to her dogs was incredible and confusing, she couldn’t understand why she liked this or wanted it. Marvin could see the shock and confusion in her eyes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.