Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble - Cover

Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble

Copyright© 2023 by oliver twist

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A teacher does a silly thing and exposes herself to blackmail. Two young pupils get the chance to make a dream come true and pursue it with a ruthless determination

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Jane did as she was told, nervously, looking at Henry and knowing he must have told Josh about the two of them. The other boys gathered behind Henry and Josh, looking very excited, as if knowing what was coming.

‘Miss Pringle, do you admit to having sex with Henry in his bedroom while his dad was working in the shop? Also, do you admit to fucking his seventy-year-old uncle, John?’ Josh asked, the other boys all gasping in pretend horror.

Jane blushed a deep shade of red, the look of utter humiliation on her face confirming her guilt. She looked at Henry before looking down, unable to look at any of them, wishing a hole would open up and swallow her.

‘Answer the charges, Miss.’ Josh insisted, enjoying embarrassing her.

She shook her head, not wanting to play this game. Everyone already knew she liked having sex with boys, this was just Josh being cruel.

‘If you don’t answer you will be stripped and thrown in the hallway.’

Jane looked at him, her scowl not frightening anyone. He stared back waiting, his eyes telling her he meant every word. She looked at Henry, as though for help, but not getting any, his eyes just as cold as Josh’s. She had nowhere to go, it was Josh who was calling the tune.

‘Yes, I’m guilty.’ She whispered, feeling even more humiliated now she had said it out loud.

Josh smiled, as did Henry, both looking so smug, enjoying this too much, she thought.

‘We will now discuss your punishment, wait there.’ He told her, as if she were a child.

Jane thought of leaving but doubted they would let her. No, she had to stay and let Josh have his fun, whatever that may mean. One of the boys then went to the blackboard and got the cane that was in its tall holder, the one she had only used twice in all her time here. She watched him walk back and give it to Josh, her mouth now a little dry as her heart began to pound.

Josh turned to her and said: ‘For the crimes of sexual abuse against a minor and an old man, you are hereby sentenced to ten lashes of the cane on your bare ass. Remove your dress and bend over the desk.’

All the boys giggled, even Henry, as they looked at her, still very excited. Jane couldn’t speak, she just stared, Josh’s words still ringing in her ears. Before she could move or say anything, Josh brought the cane crashing down on the desk next to him, the sound making her jump and gasp.

‘Remove your dress and bend over, now.’ He shouted, very angrily.

Jane was trapped, she had nowhere to go or anyone to save her. She remembered Emily caning her and how much it hurt but also how much she liked it, she looked again at Josh, wondering how hard he would beat her. Her fingers reached for her buttons, trembling as she undid the first one, thumbling for the second one, her heart now racing. She didn’t want to be caned in front of everyone, it was going to really hurt but it was the thought of her actually liking it that made her anxious.

‘Please don’t, I will do anything else you want but not this, I’m begging you.’ She said, her hands still on her buttons.

‘Ok, boys, strip her naked and throw her in the hallway.’ Josh said, the boys all walking toward her.

‘No, no, I’m sorry, please not that. Ok I’ll do it, look.’ She quickly said, undoing the last two buttons.

The boys all stopped, looking back at Josh, his nod telling them to let her carry on. They moved back behind him, happy she was doing as Josh told her.

Jane shivered as she pulled her dress back over her shoulders, her nipples fully erect as they came into view, the boys murmuring their approval at the sight of them, none of them tired of seeing these magnificent tits. She let it slip down her body, her eyes now lifting and looking at them all, her pussy throbbing as she saw their faces. It fell to the floor, leaving her naked before all thirteen of them, again.

She now accepted her punishment and bent over, her arms stretched out holding the far edge of the desk. She looked absolutely stunning draped over her own desk, her breathing loud enough so all the boys could hear her as she waited, her nipples enjoying the hard wooden surface.

They all drew closer, wanting a better look at their teacher in a position that was almost too absurd to be true. But it was real and every one of them was more than happy to proceed, their cock’s all rock hard and desperate for relief. Josh stepped forward, cane in hand, reaching out with his other hand and pushing two fingers deep inside Jane’s cunt. She moaned loudly, her body now in a heightened sexual state.

Josh brought out his fingers and showed the crowed: ‘Look, see how wet she is, the whore likes the idea of being punished for her crimes.’

They could all see it, telling Josh to beat her and make her pay. Jane just lay there, listening to the insults, glad they were behind her and couldn’t see her face. Josh did it again, fingering her and making her moan, letting them all hear her, telling Jane she was whore and would be treated as a whore. He was right, she thought, it was no use pretending, she liked this no matter what she kept telling herself.

She braced for her punishment, expecting Josh to want to show his friends he meant business. But when it came, she was very surprised, the cane landing without any real force. Yes, it hurt but only a little and not enough for her to make a sound. The second was the same, just hard enough to hurt but no more, her body reacting as though it was being stimulated. On the third lash she did make a sound, a kind of surprised gasp combined with a moan of pleasure. Josh was beating her perfectly, just the right amount of pain to induce that feeling of wanting more, and she did want more, it was delicious and she wanted the pain to intensify.

The fourth and fifth lashes were harder but not too much, he was judging it just right. Some boys had now come to her side, wanting to see her face while Josh punished her. She looked up at them, recognizing them as some of her best students, the ones who were best behaved and most likely to succeed in life. But today they were young boys enjoying the greatest show on earth, not caring about their behavior or their futures, just wanting to watch Miss get caned and then fuck her.

The sixth lash was exquisite, the pain beautiful as she moaned loudly, unable to contain her growing arousal as the boys all smiled down at her. She cried out on the next lash, Josh putting some real effort in now, wanting to make her feel it and beg for mercy. But she didn’t, she locked eyes with her pupils and moaned again, the next few lashes the hardest yet. She couldn’t help herself, it was just too good, the feeling of being caned with all of them watching was delicious and she wanted it to continue.

‘Let me do a few.’ Henry demanded, taking the cane from Josh.

Josh let him, knowing he deserved this. Jane heard and looked behind her, Henry grinning back, cane in hand, ready. When he brought it down, it was hard, the hardest yet and she cried out for real, the pain making her grip the desk and hold on for the next one. Henry didn’t disappoint, he used all his strength to inflict as much hurt as he could.

‘Oowww.’ Jane screamed, her ass burning with pain.

Josh grabbed the cane, telling everyone that was ten, not wanting to go too far before they all fucked her. He threw it down and kneeled by Jane’s bum, his fingers stroking the welts, liking how they felt. The others came close as well, wanting to look. Jane could feel his fingers, her body shivering as he caressed her.

‘She fucking loved it, did you hear her?’ One of the boys asked, giggling.

‘Let’s get her to the old hall, come on.’ Another said.

‘Yeah, come on, Josh.’ Henry added.

Josh stood, looking down at Jane and then at his friends, all very excited and desperate to fuck her.

‘Stand up, Miss.’ He ordered her.

Jane stood and faced them, her body glowing red, just as excited. She was breathing heavy, still, looking at her pupils, knowing what she must look like to them.

‘We’re going to where we went yesterday, you have a lot boys to please. Lead the way, we’ll follow.’ Josh told her.

She looked for her dress but it was gone, Josh telling her to forget it and go. The boy at the door gave the all clear and Jane began walking, all the boys following and admiring her ass. She had never felt so exposed as she walked into the hallway before going through the doors to the assembly hall. When she got to the office with the big desk, she stopped and turned, her nipples sticking out like bullets.

There were some blankets on the desk ready, Josh bringing them earlier. All the boys crowded in the office, so excited knowing they were gonna get to fuck Miss.

‘Get on the desk, Miss.’ She was told.

Jane looked at the boys, scared for a second, wondering what she would feel like after thirteen cocks had fucked her. She climbed on the desk and laid back; her legs open ready for the first boy. Josh was naked in seconds, more cheers as she crawled between her legs, his cock rock hard.

‘Go on, Josh, show her what happens to whores.’ The call went up.

Josh pushed inside her, groaning with pleasure as he begun to fuck her. Jane embraced him, moaning in his ear as he pushed hard, whispering how good he felt. He felt different today, like he had a lot more control, ready for a longer fuck. He put his hands either side of her head, in the push up position, raising himself up and looking down at her, wanting her to see him as he fucked her.

Jane could see it in his face, he wanted to fuck her like a real man, not a boy. She put her arms behind her head, stretching out beneath him and submitting to his will, wanting him to know she was subservient to him. He began to fuck her, slow and controlled, his cock sliding in and out with a perfect rhythm.

‘Mmmm, you feel so good inside me, oh yes, like that, I love it.’ She mewed, meaning every word, her body aching for satisfaction.

The others all gasped hearing Miss Pringle talk like that to one of their own, it was both shocking and exciting, making them all want their turn with this goddess. Jane was moaning quietly, trying to take it all in, Josh’s cock making her feel so special and giving her the pleasure she craved. She looked up at him, shocked by her desire for this boy, wanting him to totally own and possess her. She moaned louder now, wanting the world to know what he was doing to her and how much she was loving it. Her pussy was dripping wet as she gripped him and tried to milk him, her need growing with every thrust of his cock.

None of the new boys had ever seen anything like it and none of them could take their eyes from it. It was a scene of debauchery, something you’d expect on the set of a porn film, not in a school. But they weren’t complaining, it was what Josh had promised and he sure delivered. Josh was also delivering for Jane, his fucking driving her ever closer to cumming, something her beating and humiliation had made a lot easier.

‘Oh god, yes, I’m nearly there, don’t stop, make me cum Josh.’ She begged, her legs wrapping around his body.

Her words added to his already inflated ego and now he knew just how badly she wanted to cum. He felt like a god, holding her sexual satisfaction in his hands. He suddenly stopped, smiling at his friends, his cock now out of her pussy and at her entrance, glistening with her juices.

‘Josh, please, what are you doing?’ She asked, pleadingly.

‘Beg me to fuck you, show everyone what a whore you truly are.’ He demanded, pushing his cock an inch into her.

Jane was horrified by what he was asking, her eyes looking at all the boys surrounding her as they giggled, waiting for her to answer him. She shook her head, trying push herself onto his cock, not wanting to beg him like this. Josh began fucking her again, letting her think he was going to let her cum, his cock pushing hard and slow.

‘Mmmm, yes, like that.’ She cooed, her body still on the edge of cumming.

When she gasped and dug her nails into him, he knew she was on the brink again, the signal for him to pull out. Jane moaned loudly with obvious disappointment, looking again at Josh, her eyes pleading with him.

‘Beg me, whore.’ He repeated.

‘Oh god, Josh, please.’ She said, stopping short of begging him.

He plunged in again, fucking her for ten seconds and then stopping, teasing her in front of everyone, enjoying her desperation. He was in full control of his body, holding himself back with ease, a natural love maker. Jane groaned with anger, trying to pull at his hips, not caring what it looked like to the boys, she wanted to cum and after the beating and humiliation she deserved it.

Josh laughed and pushed into her, her sigh of happiness loud enough for all to hear. She might not be begging but her actions were that of a woman in need of sexual release, at any cost. Josh stopped again, torturing his teacher just because he could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.