Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble - Cover

Miss Pringle Gets in Trouble

Copyright© 2023 by oliver twist

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A teacher does a silly thing and exposes herself to blackmail. Two young pupils get the chance to make a dream come true and pursue it with a ruthless determination

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Jane was on her third glass of wine when she heard the knock on the door, her naked body stretched out on the sofa as she kept replaying in her head the events of earlier, her fingers between her lips teasing herself. She looked at the clock, it was eight pm, no one ever called this late, she thought, getting to her feet, rather unsteadily. Whoever it was knocked again, less than thirty seconds after their first knock, making Jane very nervous as she walked to the door, grabbing her little bathroom robe and putting it on.

When she arrived at the door, she realised her robe was open and quickly closed it, her tits still largely on show, though. She turned the handle and pulled, her eyes on the door anxiously waiting to see who it was.

The door suddenly swung open with a gust of wind, leaving Jane standing there in her tiny bathroom robe, barely concealing her body. She held it closed as best she could, the bottom blowing up with the wind and exposing her pussy, making her blush with embarrassment as she tried to grab the door. In trying this she had to let go of her robe and reach out, which then exposed her breasts, making her step back so she could use the door to hide herself, much to her visitor’s amusement and excitement.

Jane was now behind the door in her hallway, trying desperately to rearrange her robe, not aware that her guests were now coming in her house, thinking she had invited them. By the time she was happy with her robe, they were half way down the hall, heading for her lounge.

‘No, no, come here. What are you doing here this late?’ She called after them as they disappeared into the lounge.

She shut the door and went after them, the wine making her decision making very confusing. When she got to the lounge her robe had come loose again, her breasts free to impress the eyes that were now on her, all of them the size of saucers. As soon as she saw then staring, she grabbed the robe and held it, her face the colour of her red carpet.

‘What, what ... are you doing here?’ She stammered, her robe just covering her bum and pussy, leaving her gorgeous legs naked for all to see.

‘Josh said you wanted to give us a free show. He said to be here at eight.’ Jasper said, one of her very young pupils.

Jane looked at the three boys standing before her, all of them twelve years old and staring at her body with obvious desire. She couldn’t believe Josh would do something so stupid, what did he think would happen, she asked herself?

‘He was playing a prank on you, teasing you, sorry. Now you must leave, I was just going to bed.’ She told them, all their eyes still on her body.

‘Josh said if you changed your mind, he would not be happy and you would regret it tomorrow, Miss.’ Jasper told her.

Jane was lost for words for a second, not sure what to do, just standing there, almost naked as they ogled her body.

‘What show? I don’t understand what you want. You must go, come on now.’ She told them, her voice shaking.

‘He said you would show us your body, like those girls do in the magazine he had, you know, with no clothes on.’

Janes nipples were rock hard now, she simply couldn’t help it, these young boys were so excited and their faces so eager. But they were so young, too young, this was going too far, if such a thing existed anymore. The wine wasn’t helping, that was for sure, Jane swaying as she tried to come to terms with what was happening, her body still so aroused.

‘I need to sit down.’ She said, stumbling to the sofa and falling on it.

Her robe was now completely open and off of one arm as she half-sat and half-laid on the big sofa. The boys all gasped, stunned at what they could see, their teacher virtually naked before their eyes. Jane looked down at her body and then at the boys, her hand trying desperately to pull the robe across her body but failing miserably. One of the boys took the opportunity and pulled at the robe, taking it off the rest of the way, leaving Miss Pringle totally naked.

Oh god, you little fuckers, go on then have a good look, enjoy yourselves.’ She sighed, lifting her legs up onto the sofa and stretching out.

The boys all knelt next to her, amazed by her beauty and body, not really believing this was happening. Jasper wanted to touch her but was scared, his hand trembling as he reached out and then brought it back, his courage failing him. Jane saw him, her body again on fire, these young boys driving her mad with arousal and desire. She arched her back and opened her legs, just like she did with Josh, inviting the boys to go further, her body aching.

They looked so immature as they knelt there, not really capable of much, Jane thought, her body moving as she tried to seduce them. If she wanted more it would be her who had to make it happen, she realised. But she hesitated, knowing just how wrong that would be.

‘Is this what you wanted to see?.’ Jane asked, looking up at them and shivering.

‘Oh yes, Miss, this is it, like those magazines.’

‘You look so beautiful, Miss, like a movie star.’

‘Better than Marilyn Monroe.’

All three boys spoke, their words sending bolts of pleasure through her body, making her moan and writhe with desire.

‘Thank you, I’m glad you like the show. Is there anything else you want? She offered, losing all control.

None of the boys answered, too shocked to ask for anything else, wondering what else there could be. Jasper looked into her eyes, trying to work out what she meant, feeling very strange as his young cock hurt with the need for relief. He wanted to touch her but dare not, fearing he would spoil the show and get them all sent away.

As much as she wanted them to touch her body, she was scared too, even after fucking seven boys she still felt these three were too young, so she waited, her pussy dripping and her nipples aching. One of the boys then asked where the toilet was, his face a little red.

Jane could tell he wanted to masturbate, his face giving him away: ‘Do it here, let me watch you, I want to see.’ She told him, nicely, smiling.

‘I have to pee.’ He quickly added, lying.

‘It’s ok, you can all touch yourselves here, I want to watch.’ She asked again, softly.

They looked at each other, no one wanting to be the first to admit it. ‘I’m naked, so it’s only fair you get naked.’ Jane added, encouraging them.

‘You want us naked, really?’ Jasper asked, standing.

‘Oh yes, please, I want to see you all. I love looking at cock.’ She pleaded.

Jasper undid his pants and pulled them down, followed by his shirt. He was now only in his undies, his cock sticking out clearly.

‘Mmmmm, let me see it, Jasper.’

Jasper pulled his underwear down and stood just above her, his beautiful young cock standing proud. Jane gazed upon it lovingly, his body so immature and yet so sexy. Her mouth was salivating, wanting to taste him and swallow him whole. It took all her willpower to control herself, her eyes glued to it as he took it in his hand.

‘Oh yes, cum for me, I want your cum on my tits.’ She told him, shockingly.

The other two quickly joined him, all three now just above her masturbating. It was Jane’s turn to be the voyeur, watching spellbound as they all wanked for their teacher, making her feel wonderful.

‘So beautiful, all of you. Cum on me, cover me in sperm, please.’ She begged.

It didn’t take long, Jasper the first to shoot his load onto her big tits. The two others ten seconds later, their young seed joining their friends on Miss Pringle’s body. Jane almost cum, the feeling and vision of them all cumming over her was too much, she moaned loudly and rubbed it all in, her tits glistening with it all as the boys all watched in amazement.

‘Thank you, that was lovely. Can I clean you all now?’ She asked, her mouth ready for their softening cocks.

‘We ... uh ... have to go ... Miss.’ Jasper gasped, grabbing his clothes.

The others did the same, all looking scared and embarrassed, wanting to get away quickly now. Jane was disappointed, she wanted them to stay and have some more fun, her body craving attention. They were dressed quickly, saying goodbye as they ran down the hall to the door.

‘Uh ... bye boys.’ She called after them.

Her hand went to her clit and rubbed it, making her scream out such was her need for release. She came nearly as quickly as the boys, her body going into spasms as the ripples from her orgasm spread throughout her body, that wonderful feeling bringing her temporary relief from her growing sexual needs. She tried to prolong it but couldn’t, moaning in disappointment as she rolled from the sofa onto the floor.

She sat up and drank some more wine, taking the empty bottle and pushing it inside herself, imagining it was a big cock, a dog’s cock. It felt good sliding in and out, her arousal still high as she began to fantasize about John’s dogs, promising herself she would go visit them soon. She was on all fours now, the bottle as far as it would go up her cunt, her moans filling the air as she worked toward another much needed orgasm.

‘Fuck me, Sherman, make me your bitch again.’ She called out, her second orgasm upon her.

Stars exploded in her head as the wave hit, that physical peak of pure pleasure like a drug to her, her craving growing stronger every time she sank into the world of taboo sex. It was wonderful while it lasted but the intensity never quite enough when it was just her. She longed for more, wanting the dogs or even Marvin, something to give that high that left her completely satisfied.

She fell asleep on the sofa, dried cum all over her body, dreaming again of the dogs fucking her, a recuring theme it seemed. In the morning she felt the guilt but knew it was only temporary, her conscience no longer the barrier it used to be. No, she felt fear and anxiety more, and not because of any morality, it was knowing how reckless she was becoming and how easy it would be for one of her pupils to say something to the wrong person and get her dismissed or even worse.

After her shower and coffee, she was indeed feeling better and less concerned, her thinking clouded by how much she thought the young boys wanted her and would do nothing to jeopardize this. Her new dress making this very point, short and tight with a very low front, which emphasized her tits nicely, especially as she wasn’t wearing a bra.

She went to the staffroom for coffee, hoping Tom and Sally would be there, wanting to tell them she would come over whenever they wanted. Unfortunately, they weren’t, it was only her and Mr Perkins, an old pervert who had been here for years. He was harmless enough but could be so offensive, his constant innuendos very tiresome. Luckily, Jane didn’t mind him, even finding him amusing lately.

‘Oh my word, Jane, you look like one of those French whores I met when in Paris during the war.’ He laughed, looking her up and down.

‘The first war I take it?’ She answered, letting him have a good look.

‘Obviously. Are you just getting back from a night out?’ He teased, coming closer.

‘I was working in that club in town, earning a few extra dollars, you know the pay here is lousy.’ She teased back.

‘Well, I think I will pay that place a visit. When are you there again?’ He asked, making no attempt to hide his leering.

‘I’m expensive, Sid, I hope you have plenty of money?’ She answered, doing a little twirl and letting him see her thighs.

‘Damn, I would pay a month’s salary for an hour baby. How about it?’ He asked, sounding very serious.

Jane giggled, taking her coffee with her, lifting the back of her dress and showing him her panties as she walked out. She liked teasing him, he deserved it, she thought, wondering if he really would pay her for an hour. As she neared her classroom, her smile left her, she was now very nervous going in knowing pretty much everybody in there knew about her and the boys. She certainly hadn’t dressed down for them, her outfit very sexy with her tits the vocal point, her cleavage the most revealing it had ever been. She was scared but excited as she opened the door, hoping it wasn’t all going to come down around her head.

There was lots of whispering as she went to her desk, her face reddening as she reached it, her body tingling all over. Once there she turned and looked at them all, her heart pounding, feeling like it might explode. Josh was at the back, with Barry and Martin, the other four boys sitting just in front of them, all smiling at her. Jane couldn’t hold their gaze, she felt so vulnerable being at their mercy and knowing her fate was in their hands.

Jane then looked at Judy, knowing she had to explain why she didn’t go to see her parents last night, hoping she was ok about it. Judy was smiling back at her, her pretty face showing no sign of anger or disappointment, making Jane’s heart swell. She set out the lesson and then called Judy over, watching her slim young body as she came.

‘I’m so sorry I couldn’t get to yours last night but I promise I will today, forgive me?’ Jane asked, smiling sweetly.

‘I understand, Miss, you are very busy, I’m just happy we’re going.’ She answered, looking down at Jane’s tits, happy to be near her.

‘Thank you, you’re so understanding. I promise to make it up to you, our trip will be so special.’ Jane whispered, reaching across the desk and touching her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.