But I Thought You Were Gay! - Cover

But I Thought You Were Gay!

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Madeline, unable to stop grieving for her dead husband, boarded a stage coach for the month-long trip to California, where her sister lived. Among the other passengers were two cowboys who seemed to be too friendly with each other. And when a freak accident trapped the young widow with these two men in an old mine, she saw it as her moral duty to heal them of their affliction. The only problem was... they weren't afflicted.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Western   Sharing   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Terrance wanted his money and to be shut of this woman he loved to look at, but who had a sharp tongue, like his mother. To that end, he simply went back to the shack said to be where two miners who looked like he described slept, when they weren’t at their claim. One of them was known to go by “Bob.” Terrance was lying on one of the sleeping pads, wrapped in his sheepskin coat and shivering when the “door” was flung open and a man came in. He was also wearing a thick sheepskin coat and sturdy denim pants.

“Who the hell are you?” asked the man.

“I’m Terrance and I have a message for two men, named Bob and Rex,” replied the boy.

“What message?”

“Are you Bob and Rex?” asked Terrance.

Another man came in, pushing the first one further inside.

“What’s wrong?” asked the second man.

“I found this boy lying on your bed,” said the first man.

“That’s interesting.”

“He says he has a message for Bob and Rex.”

“What message?” asked the second man, looking at Terrance, who was now standing.

“It’s for Bob and Rex. Are you Bob and Rex?”

“That depends on what the message is,” said the second man. “Why don’t you just tell us that and we can proceed from there.”

“It’s from a woman who said to say her name is Maddie. She wants me to bring you to the hotel so she can do business with you.”

“Well how about that,” said the second man.

“So are you Bob and Rex?” asked Terrance.

“I guess we are,” said the man. “Let’s go.”


There was a minor glitch when two miners, in filthy, smelly clothing, asked for a guest. Terrance’s father was not working, at that time of night. Rather than argue with the man who was working, Terrance simply went to Madeline’s room, tapped on her door, and said the men she was looking for were in the lobby. He held out his hand, palm up.

Maddie got her purse and hung it on her shoulder, brushing past the boy. When she could see into the lobby and saw Bob and Rex, she turned, pulled five dollars from her purse and put it in Terrance’s still open hand.

“Thank you for your assistance,” she said.

“If there’s anything else you need while you’re here, just tell my pa and I’ll take care of it. Anything at all.” He was staring wide-eyed at more money than he’d ever had in his life.

Madeline ignored him and walked into the lobby, approaching the two men. Her stomach was doing flip-flops and it had nothing to do with the baby that was pushing the front of her dress out four or five inches. They noticed her when she was still ten feet away, and had an unobstructed view of a beautiful, pregnant woman walking toward them. She didn’t look like the Madeline they remembered. Her dress was several shades of blue, with white lace here and there. Her hair shone, piled on top of her head. And she was ... pregnant!

Maddie looked at the nervous desk clerk.

“I’ll pay for them to have a bath before we conduct our business,” she said. “They’ll be staying late.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” said the clerk. “Do you know where the tub is?”

Terrance, still gripping his five dollars tightly, eagerly led them to the room that held a big tub. It was the only one in the hotel, and shared by all guests who wished to use it. For two bits hot water would be brought and a sliver of lye soap would be provided. One thin towel was also included.

Normally, a guest who used the tub would have clean clothes to put on. Bob and Rex had not brought any. So they simply washed their clothing when they took their bath and put it back on, wet. They had worn wet clothing before. It was no great trial.

Rex was the first to tap on her door. She opened it to see him wet and bedraggled, but with a huge smile on his face. She pulled him in and kissed him soundly, not caring that the dress that covered her bump got wet.

“How are you here?” asked the voice she remembered so well. “It’s so good to see you!”

“I’m on my way back home,” she said. “I need to talk to you and Bob.”

“About...” he stepped back and stared at her abdomen, “what?” he finished.

“Let’s wait until Bob gets here,” she said. “I don’t have much to offer you, but I have apples I brought from California.”

“I haven’t had an apple for as long as I can remember,” said Rex.

She got him one and he bit into it avidly. He kept looking at her.

“It’s so good to see you,” he said, around a mouthful of fruit.

“It’s good to see you, too,” she said with a grin. “Even if you do look like a drowned rat.”

“I look like a man,” he said, straightening his shoulders.

“You do,” she said. “I don’t care what you look like as long as my eyes can rest on you.”

“You’re even more beautiful than before,” he said.

“Thank you. I haven’t been living in a cave.” She smiled again.

A tap at the door sent Maddie to open it and an equally wet Bob stepped into the room. She closed the door and turned. He was just standing, staring at her.

“She kissed me as soon as I got in the room,” said Rex, smugly.

“I can’t believe you’re here,” said Bob. He was more direct. “What happened? How did that happen?” He looked at her belly.

“The Periwinkle Silver Mine happened,” she said.

There was a silence as the import of her statement sank in.

“You mean that’s...” Rex said.

“One of you is going to be a father,” she said.

“Which one?” asked Rex, his voice high.

“I don’t know and it doesn’t matter. How is your mining endeavor working out?”

Bob blinked, swallowed, and shook his head.

“We’re getting by. We’ve found enough color to feed ourselves, but that’s about it. What we heard of back east seems to have been exaggerated a bit.”

She looked from one to the other, and then turned her back to Bob.

“Would you unbutton my dress, please? I have a business proposition for you, but I’d like to be more comfortable as we discuss it.”


The two men were lying on their backs, side by side, naked. Neither thought of it as unusual, though if they had been anywhere else, with any other woman, they would have reacted much differently. Madeline had mounted Bob first, and sighed as she was filled.

“I have missed this so much,” she moaned.

“You aren’t the only one,” said Bob. He wasn’t trying to shoot. He was just enjoying the feel of her hot pussy clamped around his prick and gazing at her breasts, and the gentle swell that was easy to see, now that it wasn’t covered by her dress. She put her hands on his chest and leaned forward to rock, rapidly, until she whined and he felt her milk him. Had she stayed on, he would have cum, but as soon as the sharp edge of her orgasm was past, she scrambled to impale herself on Rex, who reached to feel her bump.

“There’s really a baby in there?” he said.

“Yes,” she said. “I’m going to have a baby in May of next year.”

“Oh Maddie,” he groaned. “I don’t think I can wait.”

“You have to wait, Silly,” she laughed. “Babies take time.”

“I mean I’m gonna shoot!” he gasped.

“That’s all right. We have hours, yet. You can’t leave until your clothes are dry. You’d catch your death if you went out in wet clothes.”

He groaned and jerked under her. When she switched back to Bob a long drip of silvery liquid hung from her sex portal.

“You’re a very strange woman, Maddie,” said Bob, as she remounted him.

“Now, about my business proposal,” she said.

“You want to talk about that now?” groaned Bob.

“Yes. Then we can catch up on things.”

“I feel like I’m catching up on things right now,” he grunted.

“Ohhh, no. One of you got me pregnant. Now you’re going to leave me a very happy woman. If I thought I could get away with it I’d keep you here all night.”

“They’d notice that for sure,” panted Bob. “Everybody in this hotel probably already knows we’re here and that you paid for us to have a bath.”

“What can they do about it? There is no law that says a woman can’t entertain a man in her room, is there?”

“No, but the women who usually entertain a man in their room have rooms over the saloon,” he said.

“Have the two of you slipped, since we parted?”

“Slipped?”

“Have you been tempted to commit unnatural acts with each other?”

Bob’s hands went to her waist and stopped her from moving.

“About that,” he said, softly. “We need to talk about that.”

“Ohhh, you did backslide,” she moaned. “I so hoped you wouldn’t.”

“We didn’t backslide. In fact, we didn’t back anything - ever. That’s what we need to tell you about. You see, there was this sort of mistake.”

“What?” Maddie’s mind hadn’t caught up, yet.

“Yes!” yipped Rex. “It was a mistake!”

“What mistake? What are you talking about?”

“We need to tell you something. We feel bad that we didn’t already tell you, but things just kind of didn’t work out that way and we never got the chance. But seeing as how this here, happened,” he stroked her bump, “we need to tell you the truth.”

“What truth?” she asked, staring down at him.

“Well ... Rex and I never ... uh ... we were never temped to do that. We never done what your husband did to you ... in your bung hole. We never done it at all.”

“But we talked about it!” she yipped.

“Well, we didn’t know it at first, but you were talking about one thing and we were talking about another.”

“Go on,” she said.

“What we were talking about was using our hands to kind of unwind. What you were talking about was something that would get a man shot if anybody knew he did it or even wanted to.”

“But you said you needed to practice after I showed you the error of your way!”

“We know that was wrong, and we’re sorry. The mistake happened because we were talking about different things and then you said what your husband did and we didn’t want you to think we were like that so when you offered to ... um ... teach us ... well...” He stopped. “Maddie, you’re a fine looking woman and no man could turn that down, especially if he thought he was prob’ly gonna die. And you were so upset and what we’d been talking about really was what every man I ever met does.” He lifted his right hand and made the motion Madeline had seen her husband do, just before he made love with her. “That’s why I said everybody does it. You just thought I was talking about that other thing,” he finished.

“So you never...?”

“Nope,” he said. “I visited a few bar girls and Rex had been with one of them, but we never done what you were thinking about. My question is why did you think we might be ... that way?”

“You were so close!” she yipped. “You acted more like brothers than men whose only connection was handling cattle.”

“Well, I ‘spect that’s true,” said Bob. “We are somewhat like brothers, though to be honest Rex is a better man than my actual brother. I think that comes from havin’ each other’s backs when things get crossways.”

“Crossways?”

“You know, like when you have to fight Indians or rustlers, or lightning spooks the herd and they stampede all around you.”

Rex had been lying there doing exactly what Bob had been doing, gazing at the achingly beautiful woman with the baby bump that could be because of him. Now he spoke.

“We were crossing the Canadian River three years back and a steer knocked me off my horse,” he said. “I couldn’t swim and Bob left his own horse to drag me to shore. Nobody does that. You don’t leave your horse in the middle of a swimming herd, but he did that for me.”

“Two months later I was the night watch on that same drive and a bunch of Comanche decided to raid us and, in the fracas, one of em got behind me while I was fighting with another. Rex shot the one behind me or I’d have got my skull staved in. You sort of like a feller who does that for you.”

“But you don’t bung-hole him!” said Rex.

Madeline sat, looking down at the two men. Bob had gotten soft while he confessed. His hands fell away from her waist.

“When did you know that your ... practice ... was unnecessary?” she asked.

“I sort of knew I’d never done that the very first time you offered to show me what it was like to be with a woman,” Bob confessed.

She looked at Rex, whose penis was also now soft.

“I was so shocked at what was happening I couldn’t say nothing to mess it up,” he whispered.

“So the first time you mated with me, you knew it was under false pretenses?” Her voice rose.

“I don’t reckon I know what a pree-tens is,” said Bob, trying to change the subject.

She leaned down and put her nose three inches from his. She stared into his eyes.

“You bamboozled me, Mister Bob Grisham, and so did your young co-conspirator. You lied to me and then had your way with me and left me with child. And the whole time you let me think I was helping you.”

“You did help me, Maddie,” he said, softly. “I’d have gone loco in there if it hadn’t been for you.”

“Me, too,” said Rex. She turned her head.

“You just shut up, over there, boy. I’ll get to you in a minute!”

“Yes, Ma’am,” he said, meekly. She sat up, no longer looking at Bob. Her eyes glazed as her memory took her back to those days filled with terror, boredom, hope, hard work, and personal revolution. She looked back down at Bob.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.