The Old Boyfriend Take 3 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 3

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 3: The Weekend

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Weekend - Jamal is back as the bad guy. Sue is again a cheating slut and Robert is still a genius working on the dark web.There are no good guys in this tale of deceit and revenge.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BTB   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Revenge   Violence  

I let Sue think that I was on board with her stupid plan of me being her cuckold and letting Jamal fuck her anytime she wanted. I put it to her like I would be okay just as long as I got mine. I told her that we could even give Jamal a job as a gardener here at the house. That would help with his parole officer. She was so thankful that she woke me up with a morning blowjob! I got up and went into the kitchen and had breakfast ready for her and Jamal when he showed up. He and I did not interact at all other than to say “good morning”. I went into my office and started putting into motion a plan I had thought about last night. It was very complicated. The more I worked on it the more I came to realize that it was too risky. But then I got a message from a certain Señor Gomez. Remember him?

Well this time it was one of his top lieutenants. He had been caught with 10 keys of coke by a California Highway Patrolman. He was looking at 25 to life. Gomez had the case number and names of everyone from the cop who stopped him to the U.S. Attorney who was handling the case. I checked the attorney first. He was squealy clean. Never married, no children all he ever did was go to work and then go home. Too vanilla no way this guy could be blackmailed. Unless. Oh boy! Pay dirt! This guy is a perv! Seems he likes underage girls. Girls about 12 or 13 years old from what I could tell. At the age where they are just starting to mature. Know what I mean? Little or no hair, now you get it!

Well he has a treasure trove of photos he saved to the cloud in another name. But his “contact” for the pictures was in his address book. What an idiot! Within 3 hours of Señor Gomez asking me to look into it I was back telling him what I had found. I thought that would be good enough to get the charges dropped and Gomez agreed. He commented that he appreciated my work and I would be well compensated. A light went off in that genius brain of mine. I asked if he had time to talk. He did and I told him of my problem. He asked what I wanted done and I told him no one would miss them if they disappeared. He said that could be arraigned but then he suggested that it would be easier if they were in Mexico. Another idea. I asked, “What if they were on vacation in Cancun?”

“That would be perfect. Make sure they are at the Villas del Sol resort. I own it.”

Then he asked what I wanted done to them. “Be careful with the black guy he is huge. And mean on top of it. I don’t want him coming back to harass me.”

“Don’t worry we will put him where no one will ever find him. Now about your wife. What does she look like?”

I sent him a picture.

“Wow a redhead! If you don’t mind we can use her. The only problem is if she is as big a slut as you say she might enjoy it. Will you be okay with that?”

“Hell yes send me some pictures.”

“When you make the reservations call me and I’ll set it up.”

“Now about your fee for this problem.”

“Do this and we are even.””That is not fair. I am going to make money off your wife
and her lover. How about I send you $250,000 for this information.”

“More than enough,” I replied.

We signed off and I came out of my office. I saw the two lovers sitting out by the pool. I went back in and found the Villas del Sol website and printed out all the information. I stapled it together like a brochure and walked out to the pool. I had the pages in my hand.

“What do you guys want for lunch? I could grill us some steaks if you like?”

Sue answered, “That would be nice, cuck. What do you have in your hand?” She is taking the bait. Now all I have to do is reel her in.

I have to cancel the vacation I had planned for our anniversary next week. This is the brochure they sent me.”

“Give it to me.” I hand her the pages and she looks thru it.

“Wow you were taking me to Cancun?”

“Yes but I guess that is not going to happen. I just hope I can get them to refund the money.”

“Can you get them to change the names on the reservation?” Probably

“Jamal lets you and I go. How about it? It is 4 days and three nights in a five star, all included resort. It would be like a honeymoon for us. I would love to walk around that resort in a tiny bikini with a big black man on my arm. That would be so exciting!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.