The Old Boyfriend Take 3 - Cover

The Old Boyfriend Take 3

Copyright© 2023 by A Bad Attitude

Chapter 2: Jamal

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 2: Jamal - Jamal is back as the bad guy. Sue is again a cheating slut and Robert is still a genius working on the dark web.There are no good guys in this tale of deceit and revenge.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BTB   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Revenge   Violence  

Robert---Sue and I are married 11 months now. Memorial Day weekend is coming up. About 3 months ago Sue wanted to go someplace warm to start on her tan. I took a week off my “job” and we went to Jamaica. Looking back I think that’s when I started to suspect something was now exactly right with Sue and I. We were at a clothing optional resort. I choose to wear my normal swim trunks. Sue went naked. She would lay on the beach and as men walked by she would slowly spread her legs so they had a clear view of her shaved snatch. I watched the expressions on the men’s faces and ok, it did excite me.

I noticed that when black men stopped to stare she did this thing with her fingers. She would rub her middle finger thru her pussy lips then put that finger in her mouth. She only did that when black men were watching!

Then she started putting her wet finger in MY mouth for me to suck while she looked at the black men and licked her lips. This drove me crazy. And there was more.

One day she wanted to learn to water ski. I sat in the boat and watched as a young black man tried to help her get up on the skis. It seemed like he took a lot of liberty with her naked body. Touching her breasts and I know I saw his hands between her legs a time or two. After an hour he gave up on trying to teach her and we went back to the beach. She kissed him on the lips as he said goodbye! I got hard watching and took her back to the room. We talked about it as she sucked my dick. I admit it was exciting thinking about watching her with a black guy. But I do remember telling her that it was a fantasy only. I did not want to be married to a cheater. She agreed and said it was a fantasy.

At home it continued. She started clicking on porn videos that involved a black man fucking a white girl. Sometimes they were being watched by her “husband” or her “boyfriend”. Over the next few months the videos got a little rougher. Things like seeing the husband tied up and forced to watch or the bull, as the black man was called, making the “cuck” put his black cock into the woman or cleaning the cum out of her well used pussy.

Sue got really excited watching these videos and ok, I admit it, so did I! We would fuck like rabbits and we both talked about how exciting it would be to watch her. But always, and I mean always, the next morning I would remind her it was a fantasy. Nothing more.

Like I said it was the Friday before Memorial Day when I came home to find Sue in her black string bikini. She handed me a glass of my favorite white wine and told me when I finished it she was going to surprise me. I had an idea about the surprise. One of her great blow jobs! I gulped the wine down. And started for the bedroom. I got dizzy and then nothing! I woke up sitting in one of the dining room chairs. It was the chair from the head of the table. I could not move! My wrists were zipped tied to the arms. My ankles were tied to each of the front legs. And I am naked!

As my eyes get focused I see Sue standing in front of me. But as my eyes look passed her I see this monster sitting on our bed. He stands as he sees me wake up. Damn! He must be 6’ 6” tall and weigh about 250 lbs. He is naked as I am! His cock! Oh My God. It looks like a baseball bat hanging between his legs! He is walking towards Sue and me. I start to say something. She tells me to shut the fuck up!

“Sue don’t do...” I never saw it coming. He slapped me right in the face. “Suzy told you to shut the fuck up. So keep your fucking mouth shut or I’ll make you not be able to talk.”

“Jamal stop. I don’t want him hurt. Now go get a wet cloth out of the bathroom so I can wipe his lip.” Jamal leaves for our bathroom and returns with a wet cloth. I can taste blood in my mouth and I feel my lip swelling. Sue daps the cloth and wipes up the blood. She lays the cloth aside and looks at me directly in the eyes. Her green eyes are so beautiful.

“Robert this is what I want. And this is your fate. I knew it from that first night in the restaurant. You are a beta male. You need a strong woman. I am going to be that for you. You will be my cuckold, my sissy boy. Do you understand? I did not say a word. Jamal gets up off the bed. I sure don’t want this gorilla hitting me again so I decided to play along.

“Sue I love you and you know I will do anything for you. If you are sure this is what you want it is okay with me.”

“Damn Suzy you were right! I thought I would have to rough him up some but I guess it is like they say, white boys love to see their women with black guys, especially those of us with big black cocks.”

“Robert is going to be a good little cuck and I will teach him to enjoy it. Even to the point of him helping me suck that cock of yours. Ain’t that right cuck?”

I can play this game if that’s what she wants. “Yes Mistress.”

“See he is getting into it already. I knew he would. Now Jamal put his chair up next to the bed so he can get a good look at what we are about to do.”

That monster goes behind me and picks up the chair I am sitting in and puts it next to the bed. The he gets on the bed. He is laying on his back when Sue appears in my view. She has lost her bikini. She runs her hands up his legs as she slowly moves close to that half hard cock. She turns her head so that I get a good look at her tongue licking the pre-cum off the tip. She acts like it is pure nectar of the gods. Then her mouth covers the head. No small feat. That head looks like a tennis ball! I see her swallow about four or five inches but that is about all she can take. I watch as she backs off and again licks the shaft while pumping it with one of her hands. She is grinning at me! Suddenly it looks like she has an idea. She turns sideways on the bed and scoots over. Her legs go over my shoulders and her pussy is directly in front of my mouth. I can take a hint so I start licking.

“Hey the cuck is learning fast. Next time maybe if you are a good boy I won’t tie you up and you can put it in for me.” He laughed but I tried not to show my displeasure. It does not take a genius to know this guy is dangerous.

Sue is on the verge of a climax when she turns back on the bed. “Fuck me Jamal! I want that big cock in me.” He is on his back and his cock is pointing at the ceiling. She straddles him and slowly eases that huge cock into her pussy. I could see it all. They are right on the edge of the bed, next to me. I never thought Sue would do this to me. On the inside I am boiling mad. I told her this was a fantasy nothing more. I never wanted it to be real. Much less played out here in my house on my bed and me tied to a chair. But I did manage to get a hard-on! Hey what can I say? It was sexy watching that black cock going in and out of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.