Fire and Ice - A Lord Bent's Manor Story - Cover

Fire and Ice - A Lord Bent's Manor Story

Copyright© 2023 by Commissum

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lord Peter Bentencourt lives on both Earth and the magical world of Kreven. Kreven is a harsh, magical world where power and magic determines who will rule or be ruled. Earth is Earth, where mostly wealth dictates who rises or falls. Peter must balance one against the other if he is to survive and thrive. Utilizing a rare portal to travel between worlds, he seeks to exploit each world to gain power and influence in the other. Fire and Ice is the first story from the world of Lord Bent's Manor.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   non-anthro   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting   Size  

First, Peter watched the exhausted plant for a long moment ensuring that it remained still and that he’d not forgotten any safety measures. He’d done this procedure many times in the past and the plant was now mostly conditioned to tolerating the surgery, but occasionally, it still reacted badly.

He moved in close and gently straddled the edge of the pot just next to the twisted main trunk of the Pupadominus plant. He could hear Tevi’s nervous intake of breath at his close presence to the bulk of the dangerous organism. After waiting another minute for any response from the death plant, Peter carefully began pulling the long, swollen ovipositor growth away from where it lay coiled near the central trunk.

The tubular dark-green mass was covered with visibly pulsating veins and was slowly and rhythmically constricting almost as if it were an earthworm trying to escape his touch. Peter noted that as he uncoiled and exposed the long mass, the plant’s ovipositor resembled a short anaconda that had swallowed a groundhog. The groundhog lump being the ripe seedpod which was his current objective.

Once the lump was exposed, Peter waited another moment for the mass to quit moving, paying particular attention to its dangerous leaf-covered outer extremity. This bulbous end of the ovipositor tentacle resembled a large, leafy pineapple with a crown consisting of almost a dozen very long and powerful-looking leaves circling a sphincter-like closure. When he first disturbed the ovipositor mass, those manipulator leaves had wrapped themselves tightly around the bulbous end protectively but Peter still watched them out of caution.

Focusing the fae-light on the base of the now-exposed seedpod lump, Peter carefully probed through the fibrous tissue covering until he felt the projecting nodules at the base of the seedpod. He then slowly and precisely sliced the outer skin of the tubular mass open with the scalpel, pausing many times as the plant reacted with small tremors. A foul, green discharge oozed from the wound and Peter frowned as his hands became coated. As he had thought many times before, If only he had the strength to bring across from Earth a single box of decent surgical gloves.

Once the incision was long enough, Peter forced the edges open with his fingertips until the ripe, black and green seedpod inside was exposed. More of the discharge escaped and Peter wrinkled his nose at the pungent smell. Quickly now, before too much of the fluid leaked out, he rotated the seedpod around until he found its end growth. This was the seed’s suction mouth, so to speak, and resembled a rubbery, raised circular cup ringed with hard nodules.

Still working rapidly, Peter expertly sliced each sharp horn-like protrusion from the mouth, making sure that none of the tooth-like growths remained inside the exposed sack after they were severed. After all were removed, Peter pushed the seed back into its former position and closed the incision, holding it shut for a minute until the fast-healing plant tissue remained sealed on its own. He then climbed off the edge of the pot and made his way to where Tevi stood, still manning the capstan.

“Here,” Peter said, holding out his slime-covered hand and presenting her with the sharp nodules. “A present just for you,”

Tevi looked at the objects doubtfully but did not move to take them.

“What are they, Master?” she asked cautiously.

“Baby death plant teeth,” he explained, causing her to lean back.

At her questioning look, he continued, “I had to remove them before the seeding. If they remained intact, the seed would use them to burrow into the walls of the host’s womb. Not only would it make the seed impossible to later remove without killing the host, but the seed would weaken the host by feeding on her tissues as its root/legs grew deeper into her body.”

“But Master, without teeth, how will the baby plant eat?” Tevi asked.

Peter barked out a laugh. Leave it to young Tevi to worry about such silly things as a little monster’s survival.

“Oh, the seed will be just fine,” he explained. “Its growth will just be slower as it won’t start eating until it actually roots in soil.”

“Well, I guess I will make them into a necklace,” Tevi said, finally taking them from him.

They went to the bench area to clean up. Tevi washed the teeth and then stored them in her coat’s pocket. Peter washed the plant’s discharge off his hands. While he was there, he filled a bucket of water and carried it over to the plant, pouring it into the nearby funnel that safely delivered the water to its pot slowly via a long tube. The death plant had likely consumed at least a bucket’s worth of moisture tonight preparing its new host and drone.

After watering the Pupadominus, he used a long pole to safely release the fasteners on the shackles, freeing the two still-confined manipulator stalks. Peter did so not out of concern for the plant, but more for the integrity of his rope, as in the past when he’d left the shackles on, the plant had worried at the shackles all night long until the ropes parted. This way, he had less repair work on his equipment.

“Well, the hard part is over,” Peter said with a yawn. “Tomorrow will be the actual seeding. If you still want to watch, that shouldn’t occur until at least midmorning, after the sun clears the eastern trees. The plant will need the extra energy boost.”

Now that the dangerous work was done, all that remained was cleaning his tools and the pimp’s filth off the floor. He briefly considered letting the mess on the floor go until morning, or ordering Tevi to do it now, but decided to just man up and get started himself.

“That’s all the fun for tonight, Tevi. Thank you for your help and be safe when you resume your watch.”

He turned to inspect the mess. Thankfully there was a second water tap here in the greenhouse which was connected to the warm water heating pipes running through the floor of the hothouse. All he would need was the mop and some soap from the cleaning pantry next to the kitchen. With the warm water, he could then bathe here after the mess was disposed of and not dirty his bathroom up on the second floor.

“I will help you, Master,” Tevi said from behind him. “But first, please help me?”

Peter turned to find that the naked half-elf was now standing, facing away, and bent over at the waist, hands on the floor with her long legs splayed wide apart. He noted the position placed her tight little opening at just the right height for his cock. He smiled as he saw her upside-down grin from where she watched him from between her legs.

“Are you sure, Tevi?” He asked carefully. “You know you were not really in true heat tonight. It may be painful?”

“Tonight, after what I’ve watched, I am definitely hot enough, Master,” she replied lustily. “Besides, you’ve already loosened me with your fingers ... and it would be unfair if you went to bed still with the pressure from earlier.”

Peter untied his robe and hung it on the peg next to her outerwear. His cotton trousers quickly followed and Peter stepped forward, going to his knees behind the bent half-elf. Up close, Peter saw her aroused sex was open slightly revealing the still-wet pinkness inside. Peter grabbed Tevi’s ass cheeks and spread her open further before lapping his tongue from her clit, all the way up to her puckered anus.

The sharp flavors fueled his growing lust and her scent was an earthy cross between aroused cunt and sweet perfume. Peter pulled back and inhaled deeply, feeling his cock swell to fullness as the scent triggered just the right areas of his brain. He again attacked her clit with his tongue, almost penetrating her with his nose as he flicked her pleasure bud.

“Maaastterr!” Tevi whined. “I need you inside me!”

Peter stood and in doing so, suddenly had an idea. He carefully stepped closer to where the two humans lay sleeping at the base of the Pupadominus plant, and reached down, swiping up some of the lubricating and healing slime leaking from the addict woman’s cunt. The fourth, still-free manipulator tentacle slowly moved in an attempt to snare him but he retreated too quickly. Back in position behind Tevi, he slathered his rigid cock with some of the slime before depositing a glop deep into her tight sheath.

“Fuck me, Master!” Tevi panted.

Peter attempted to socket his huge glans into her narrow channel. Despite pushing hard, his tip would not penetrate her outer seal. Tevi was being pushed forward as he strained so he eased up. He inserted his still-slimy finger into her first, sawing it in and out a few times. Over the next few minutes, Peter progressively added a second, and then a third finger, slowly finger fucking her and feeling her sheath expand and relax. Tevi was grunting at his motions and he felt the quivers of her approaching orgasm. He withdrew all his fingers and smiled as her now-gaping opening spasmed at being abandoned.

This time when Peter bore down the head of his cock popped into her tight ring much easier. He had to pause as Tevi’s cunt clamped down on the sudden, much larger intruder. She hissed in a few deep breaths and Peter felt her snug clamp loosen as she again relaxed. He grabbed her hips and pulled, steadily impaling her narrow channel with his fat cock.

Two-thirds of the way in he had to stop as Tevi orgasmed, her cunt spasming and clenching him like a vise.

“Holy shit, Tevi!” Peter bellowed, as she tossed her head back in forth in time with her orgasm.

Finally, her twitching slowed and she slumped, spent from her orgasm. Peter’s grip on her hips kept her upright and when her internal muscles relaxed enough, he resumed pushing, intending to bury himself into her snatch to the hilt. Her post-orgasmic state allowed him to accomplish this goal and now at maximum penetration, he paused a moment, simply savoring the sensation of his cock fully engulfed, bathed in her tight and hot sheath.

Peter felt Tevi’s stance firming up, as she recovered and took notice of his depth. She even leaned forward before pushing back against his cock forcefully. He took her hint and started fucking her, pulling out slowly until just his glans remained inside her grip, before pushing forward more quickly until his balls smacked against the fur of her mound.

He managed only ten of those deep motions before he felt the tingling and pressure of his pending orgasm. Tevi was also responding quickly and began slamming her ass back to meet his incoming thrusts. Peter gripped her hips harder as they both grunted, the wet squelching sounds coming from her tight channel merging with the meaty smacks of his hips meeting her ass.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Tevi chanted rhythmically as her cunt again tightened around him. Peter was very close now and moving like a jackhammer as his orgasm neared. Tevi began spasming a second time which triggered Peter’s own orgasm. He jammed his cock into her sheath to the hilt and started blasting huge gouts of semen deep into her core. After only two jets, he felt the pressure build as his semen ran out of room. His hindbrain noting with pride that the pressure meant that he was very, very close to her clasper cervix.

But, without the proper stimulation, her cervix remained sealed and the pressure of his load grew until, like a hydraulic cylinder, he was slowly forced backward from the buildup. Once he was half withdrawn, he rested, leaning forward to embrace Tevi’s back while supporting both of them with his arms. She slowly wilted below him and went to her knees, causing Peter’s softening cock to plop out of her with a wet splurt.

When they recovered, Tevi hopped up and went to the warm water spigot to wash. Peter found a towel and wiped his cock off. He decided to remain undressed while they cleaned the conservatory, quickly mopping the floor and rinsing the filth down the floor drain grates. Thankfully, with Tevi’s help, the messy task was finished quickly. All the while they worked, the reenergized half-elf chattered away. The more-tired Peter remained silent as he listened to her prattling on.

Finally, they washed, taking turns dumping warm rinse water over each other after they’d scrubbed the filth away. Peter dried himself with his robe and then assisted Tevi into her outdoor winter clothing. Once she was off and back on patrol, the now-very-tired Peter headed up to his solar. He thought about carrying Miranda with him but decided to leave the woman resting in his study. Still fully sated from Tevi, he needed the rejuvenation of sleep more than more bed comfort anyway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.