Fire and Ice - A Lord Bent's Manor Story - Cover

Fire and Ice - A Lord Bent's Manor Story

Copyright© 2023 by Commissum

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Lord Peter Bentencourt lives on both Earth and the magical world of Kreven. Kreven is a harsh, magical world where power and magic determines who will rule or be ruled. Earth is Earth, where mostly wealth dictates who rises or falls. Peter must balance one against the other if he is to survive and thrive. Utilizing a rare portal to travel between worlds, he seeks to exploit each world to gain power and influence in the other. Fire and Ice is the first story from the world of Lord Bent's Manor.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   non-anthro   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting   Size  

Peter made his way up Bemi’s slick toned torso slowly, taking time on the way to lick away beads of sweat below her breasts and to suckle each nipple. Bemi groaned and shivered but still kept pulling him upwards, trying to get him up where they could kiss and to bring his manhood into contact with her still-quivering wetness. She relaxed her splayed legs and wrapped them around him, using her heels to help urge him upward. Finally, as he reached and nibbled on her neck, his plum-sized cockhead came into contact with her plump mound.

Below him, Bemi curled her hips attempting to socket his cock into her wet sheath. Despite her recent orgasm and abundant wetness, Peter’s hard cock kept being deflected away from her tight opening. Peter reached down to guide his shaft into the proper position. When he felt his cock spreading her plump mound and stretching her vaginal opening, he pushed forward with gentle, steady pressure.

With a sudden plop, her outer ring yielded and his cockhead embedded itself. The action caused her cunt to flutter rhythmically for a moment as it tried to adjust to the new intruder. To Peter, it felt like a small mouth nibbling as if to pull him in deeper.

“Oh! Oh my God!” Bemi cried. “My lord! You are so big!”

She had yelled loudly enough that he was sure Stren and Taylor had heard. Hell, he suspected that the guests down the hall had heard. Stren would have had to have been performing up to Peter’s level for them to have missed it. And while he wished the lad well in that regard, he doubted that Taylor, in her plant-affected state, was currently far less vocal than Bemi. Peter never imagined how much of a sexpot the curvaceous blonde teen would end up becoming.

“Do you want me to stop?” He asked softly.

Bemi shook her head and looked at him like he was crazy.

“Okay. But let me know if I am too much for you, little pet,” he replied softly.

Peter pressed downward, driving his swollen shaft further inside her. Despite her wetness, he worked his way inward in short steps, pulling out after each advance to more liberally coat his cock with her slick juices. All the time, the blonde’s snug channel was spasming gently. She was huffing in each breath and her legs were writhing around the back of his thighs.

This slow and steady advance took almost a minute. All the while, Peter had to force himself to be patient and resist Bemi’s vocal and physical urgings. Finally, his groin was pressed tightly to hers, his shaft fully embedded into her silky sheath, his cockhead nudging her cervix.

He pulled back quickly until only his glans remained captured inside her outer ring. The suction of his sudden withdrawal felt incredible and caused her clinging inner lips to be visibly distended out past her plump mound. With his shaft now fully lubricated and with her depths now fully stretched and able to handle his girth, Peter hammered his cock back home to the hilt.

“Uhf!” Bemi exclaimed, exhaling at the forceful action. Her legs contracted around his ass, attempting to keep him fully buried. Her sheath spasmed and tightened as she reached a sudden, second orgasm. Peter was already in the middle of extracting his shaft for a second long, powerful stroke when he felt her clench inside. Aborting the full withdrawal, he quickly attempted to bury himself back inside her once more before her strong inner muscles barred him for the duration of her orgasm.

He managed to get himself seated fully before she spasmed and clenched a second time. Peter left his cock buried to the hilt as she orgasmed, only moving his hips in a short, circular motion, not wanting to risk being expelled. He should have realized from her limberness that Bemi’s core muscles were strong.

“Uhhg!” Bemi wailed again, drawing it out, as her orgasm peaked and her insides clutched his cock in a death grip. Her strong contractions shattered his mental control and he felt his own orgasm rush into being.

“Damn Bemi!” he bellowed as he jammed his hips forward, trying to embed her ass into the mattress. “Uunnnggg!” he yelled, almost copying her cry, as he squirted a long surge of semen directly onto her cervix. Quickly, he pulled out a few inches before slamming himself inside once more and blasting another jet. His orgasm now fully involved; he froze with his cock buried to the hilt, just spasming in place. Three lesser jets of semen followed before the spasms faded.

Peter felt pain on his shoulder and realized that Bemi had bitten him as she cried out. The pain also made him aware enough to realize that he had completely forgotten to invoke the sex spell to gauge any latent magic in the blonde teenager. The spell required both of them to orgasm but the aftermath was too late. Oh well, he realized. There would be no way that the night would end with just one round of lovemaking.


The second round began only fifteen minutes after the conclusion of the first. Peter had finally rolled off of Bemi and was just about to doze off when she moved down to suckle his still-slimy and flaccid penis back to life. Soon, her talented tongue and lips had him erect and Bemi looked up at him in pride.

Peter was mesmerized when Bemi released his now-fully-restored shaft and sensually crawled up the big bed beside him. Instead of offering herself to him on her back as she had before, this time Bemi presented herself to him on her knees. Her amazing limberness was revealed again as she arched her spine backward almost ninety degrees, positioning her ass and vagina perfectly for his use while lying almost fully flat on her belly.

Peter just gazed at Bemi’s presentation for many long seconds, starting with her long curly blonde hair spilling down her back to where her spine arched up supporting her upraised ass. And what an ass it was! Two firm and round globes above a pair of splayed, taut thighs. Visible between those beautifully-formed checks was a tantalizing, tight-looking anus. Below that target was her plump and drooling pussy. Traces of his semen were still leaking from that glistening juncture and running down her cum-coated thighs.

For a moment, he contemplated entering Bemi’s anus but decided to put that off until some future time. The teenage girl would likely need liberal amounts of muscle-relaxing plant sap lubricant to ensure a safe and satisfying attempt. Peter was wise enough to know that it would be better to discuss such an action with the teenager beforehand, giving her time to mentally and physically prepare. He remembered from his interrogation of her molester, years ago, that the girl had experienced anal sex. The man even swore that Bemi seemed to have enjoyed it, although it had also been revealed during the man’s naked interrogation that he had possessed a much smaller dick than Peter’s.

Peter finally rose to his knees and positioned himself behind Bemi’s sporty ass. While he took his place, he mentally rehearsed the needed phrase to invoke the magic testing spell. Those preparations went out the window moments after his glans popped inside the supplicant girl’s cunt. It was not wholly Peter’s fault as Bemi had immediately pushed backward, burying Peter’s cock almost to the hilt.

His hips and instincts took over from there and what followed could only be described as a truly animalistic and brutal fucking. Bemi yelled and grunted through each of his powerful thrusts. Her head thrashed back and forth causing her blond hair to fly about. Her arms were spread ahead of her prone body with her hands clutching the rumpled bedding in an attempt to maintain her position against his steady onslaught.

Peter’s hands gripped Bemi’s hips helping hold her in place as he forcefully slammed his entire length into her wet sheath over and over. The squelching noises coming from her sopping cunt were drowned out by the slapping sounds of his hips meeting her ass cheeks. Peter lost count of how long he was able to maintain the onslaught. He also lost count of Bemi’s orgasms as the girl’s peaks came frequently, almost seeming to run together.

Five minutes later, Bemi had a huge, final orgasm and collapsed. Peter rode her down as she went limp, continuing to pummel the teen’s now-prone body. His own orgasm kept building higher and higher until he too exploded in release. His driving muscles locked up as if he were experiencing a seizure and he ejaculated so forcefully that his prostrate ached. He groaned continuously through three more spurts before he was finally able to resume moving.

Before he collapsed on top of the girl, his fading erection still buried inside her, he held her tightly, turning her as he fell to his side in exhaustion. She followed limply and did not stir, either unconscious or already asleep. Peter felt her breathing through his own gasps for air until he too let himself slip away, joining Bemi in slumber.


Peter came awake sometime later. The room was now in full darkness as the fae-lights had been extinguished. Peter also noticed that the bed covering had been pulled over both of them. Bemi was still in his arms and had not likely moved based on the amount of her drool on his arm. Below, Peter felt a sticky wetness and noted that his cock was still inside the teen. Peter ignored his semi-rigid state and instead chose to fall back asleep.


Peter heard giggling voices and came awake.

“Oh my God, Taylor,” he heard Bemi saying, “It was the best drilling I’ve ever received. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to walk!”

From the brightness of the room, it must have been just before dawn. From the coolness, Peter also realized that he was uncovered. He rolled onto his back halting the discussion. Moments later, he felt soft, warm lips engulf his morning-erect cock and begin sucking.

He blinked, trying to force his eyes open against the brightness.

“Good morning, Lord Peter,” Taylor said from beside him.

Peter turned his head to see the nude seed-bearing woman lying beside him and smiling. He looked down and saw the bobbing mass of tangled blond hair which could only have been Bemi.

“Bemilda said that I was to remind you to not forget the damn spell this time, milord.”

Peter was awake enough to comprehend that if Taylor was referring to Bemi by her true name, the pair had likely been awake for some time talking. He then realized that Taylor was in his bedroom and not with Stren. Where was the lad?

“Stren?” he managed to croak out.

“The young stud is downstairs meeting with Master Loren, milord,” Taylor replied.

She then leaned over and began to lick and suck on Peter’s nipple. Her free hand trailed down his abdomen briefly before reaching below her swollen belly to rub her clit. Apparently, despite having slept with her own horny teenager last night, Taylor was still suffering from plant-induced lust.

“Was it you who covered us last night?” Peter asked Taylor.

He felt the woman nod. She then stopped licking and replied, “I had to go to the bathroom after Stren finally fell asleep. And, after hearing you two carrying on so loudly, I was curious if you both survived.”

Peter smiled and nodded. “It was certainly memorable.”

Below, Bemi increased her suction and began to stroke his shaft with one hand. Not wanting to miss this chance, Peter began the incantation to trigger the assessment spell. When he was done, he felt the binding take place.

He turned to Taylor, “The linking spell will cause us to build to a simultaneous orgasm. You can hurry us along by helping stimulate Bemi.”

Taylor gradually got her bulky abdomen turned around and her head between Bemi’s legs. The young teen kept working on Peter’s cock but raised one leg to partially straddle the older woman’s upper body. He looked down and saw how the limber teen was able to angle her pelvis at just the right angle so that Taylor hardly had to lift her head. Peter soon heard wet slurping sounds as Taylor began tonguing the teen’s sex.

He felt the feedback of Bemi’s sudden stimulation join his own rising pleasure. This in turn was fed back to Bemi who responded by grinding her pelvis into Taylor’s mouth harder while sucking even faster on Peter’s shaft. Feedback orgasms happened quickly and this time was no exception as just ten seconds later, Peter exploded into the blond teen’s mouth just as the girl’s own orgasm caused her to flood Taylor’s mouth with her own spraying juices.

For a moment, Peter lost his own sense of self and became Bemi. A second or two later, he felt his proper identity reassert itself. This flicker of transference only happened if both parties had magical potential. From the clarity of the event, Peter knew that Bemi had strong magical potential.

The girl coughed below him, finally swallowing all his ejaculate. She then gasped in a deep breath before looking at Peter. “Holy shit! I felt like I was you for a moment!”

He nodded. For her to feel the transference also meant that Bemi was not only magical, but was really magical, possibly approaching his own potential. He would definitely need to take charge of the girl’s development, especially before the Third Order found her.

“Yes,” he replied after catching his own breath. “You’ve definitely got talent, Bemi.”

The blond teenager climbed over Taylor and then scrambled off the bed, almost running to the small closet where the chamber pot was kept. Her swift action reminded Peter of his own need to urinate and he debated on if he could wait or if he should don his robe and slippers and make his way down to the outhouse.

“That was crazy!” Taylor exclaimed with amazement, wiping off her face. “I’ve never seen a woman come so fast.”

The pregnant-looking woman rolled to her back and was casually rubbing her smooth quim. Peter noted that her crotch looked freshly shaven. He then saw that Taylor’s face was pink and looked freshly scrubbed. She was much prettier than she had been just a few days ago.

“I see you’ve been down to the baths,” He commented. “Were they busy?”

“No, just the nobleman’s lady,” Taylor replied. “One of Miss Henri’s attendants helped me shave. I’ve never even held a straight razor before.”

Peter reached over and ran his fingers through Taylor’s shaven mound. “Smooth! How do you like it?”

“I used to shave all the time,” she replied. “Back before I’d been too far gone.”

Peter traced his fingers through Taylor’s smooth folds until he was gently rubbing the woman’s clit. This elicited a long sigh and her legs splayed open languidly.

“About that, Lord Bent. How did you cure me from being an addict?”

He was silent for a moment before responding, “It was all the plant’s doing.”

She sighed again. “I was afraid of that. I was hoping you had some magic potion or a spell.”

“Thinking of someone else?” He gently asked.

“Yeah. There was another girl. She ... well, it doesn’t matter.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.