Undressed Rehearsal - Cover

Undressed Rehearsal

Copyright© 2023 by Incubus65

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Drama club advisor takes a hands-on approach with a young female high school actor readying her for the lead as a woman in the theater of life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence  

I stood in my office with my hard dick in my fist. I’ve been edging myself the whole time that this guy has been conning, molesting, and raping Jaz. Do I stand here and jerk this dick to release this sack of sperm? I took my clothes off and decided to go into her room. She’s vulnerable and I’m horny as fuck and the sadist in me is going to take advantage of this situation.

I took all my clothes off and walked across the hall to her room. The door was open, and she was on her bed under the covers. I can hear her whimpering. I stood in her room stroking my cock as I looked at her.

The door upstairs opened again, and I heard 2 men talking as they opened the door to start down the stairs. I ran back into my office and closed the door. Dixon is coming back, and someone is with him. I look at the monitor and I see Dixon and a really big bald older black guy. He must be six foot four and two seventy-five. Jaz is so small at five foot four and a buck twenty.

“Jaz...! I have somebody who wants to meet you! You know Coach Willis, don’t you?” Dixon says.

She looks up from under her blanket, “I see him around the school. Why is he here I thought you left.”

“He’s never had young pussy. I called him and told him how good you are, and he ran right over! Show Jaz what you have for her, Willie!” Dixon says.

Willis says, “Damn Dix, she’s so small, she got a lot of tit tho! God damn, you are a pretty little thing. How is it I never noticed this one around the campus? You know I am spying and jerking this anaconda over these sweet things walking around half naked trying to be grown.”

“That’s it, man! This one doesn’t show anything. Her mom would kill her! Go ahead, let that thing loose! You’re gonna get a workout now little girl!” Dixon told her.

Willis undoes his pants and drops them to the floor. He pulled his big heavy log from his underwear and held it in his fist. Dixon grabbed the blanket and pulled it off Jaz, hiding beneath it. She turned and looked and shrieked!

“Oh, No! No way is he trying to do anything with that thing! I don’t want to do it anymore! No way!” Jaz yells.

Dixon and Willis started laughing! Willis’s cock was so big it won’t get rock hard, but it’s stiff enough that I’m sure he’ll get it into Jaz’s young pussy! I watched and needed to cum so badly, but I was mesmerized by this live porn show.

Willis said, “So this is why I like these young girls! She thinks we’re asking her permission. See, she don’t know that I’m gonna spread her sweet young legs open, and I’m gonna put the head of this anaconda up against her little pussy and I’m gonna drive this muthafucka into her and rip her apart till I get to her cervix! You gonna be sore tomorrow little lady. You gonna call me Big Willie!”

Dixon laughs as Willis grabbed Jaz by the ankles with his big hands and pulled her to the edge of her bed. He roughly spread her legs apart like a rag doll. He moved into position to penetrate her tight, young taco.

“Hold her arms, Dix” Willis told him.

Willis lowered his chest to put his vile mouth on her firm young tits and began sucking her nipples into his mouth. He sucked hard and pulled her nipple between his teeth causing her to scream in pain. He began pressing the big black head of his old rape stick against her slippery slit.

“Pick your fucking head up and watch this black snake disappear bitch! You damn sure gonna feel it, I want you to see it!” he told her.

Jaz screamed as Dixon held her arms down and Willis began the invasion and destruction of her former virgin pussy. She clenched her fists, and her body became rigid as the pain of his penetration began to wash over her. Willis pressed as the head of his tool began to disappear inside her. He started getting agitated as he struggled to get his oversized dick into her!

“God damn Dix, I thought you said you opened this muthafuckin pussy!” Willis said.

Dixon said, “Shit, you’re trying to ram a fourteen-inch-long beer can in her! You ain’t gonna get that thing in that little girl! Shit she’s five foot four, buck twenty...”

“Oh, I’m gonna get it in her, I’m gonna get in her! She bout to get the fucking of her life! A fucking baby can come out of this hole, so this muthafuckin black snake is going in!” Willis yelled.

He lowered his chest onto her and maintaining the position of his cock head inside her, he put his forearms under Jaz’s legs and forcefully, angrily forces her knees up to her shoulders. With her pussy pointing upward, he pushed himself up while holding her legs in this uncomfortable position, he began a forceful push of his dick into her further. Inch by inch he gained entry as his cock stretched, tore, and rearranged her innards to fulfill his desire to invade her body for his pleasure and her torture and pain.

“If I didn’t have my dick hard and inside some tight young pussy, this would be pushups. Since my dick is hard as a muthafucka and opening a fifteen-year-old pussy, these are fucking Dick Downs!” Willis said.

With small withdrawals and heavy violent thrusts, Willis’ cock gains entry. Jaz cried hysterically and yelped in pain with each thrust. Willis grunted and moaned like a big animal rutting a bitch in heat.

“HHRRRUUUUH, there it is! There’s the goddamn bottom!” Willis yelled as his dick slammed against her cervix.

Willis began long dicking Jaz’s young, ravaged pussy. Each impact with her cervix brought a yelp of pain as the head of his rape stick slammed into it. He released her legs, and she is so weak they just flopped down and splayed open wide to give her rapist room to violate her.

Her pain became a blur as he did whatever he wanted without care or feeling. Suddenly her body tensed, and her legs lifted from the mattress against her will as she began to convulse with her body betraying her and rewarding this big dick with her creamy nectar of pleasure in the violence of this rape.

“Ohhhhhh, yeah! Ohhhh, yeah! This bitch is cumin! That’s it bitch, give Big Willie that cream! Look at that butter on Big Willie’s dick! Look at her Dix ... She cumin like a muthafucka! HhhhRuuuuuh! Big Willie gonna cum too! Here come Big Willie!”

Willie began to thrust faster and harder into Jaz. Like a sadistic rape dance, his thrust joins her convulsions as she orgasmed. He drove her body into the mattress as he slammed his cock into her as hard as he possibly could. Jaz’s eyes rolled back into her head as the pain of his assault on her cervix and the betrayal by her body showed him approval with an orgasmic feeling she can’t comprehend at her young age. She began to hyperventilate, and her convulsions increased as she writhed and shook.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.