Undressed Rehearsal - Cover

Undressed Rehearsal

Copyright© 2023 by Incubus65

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Drama club advisor takes a hands-on approach with a young female high school actor readying her for the lead as a woman in the theater of life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence  

I got home early from work. I took an Uber home because I dropped my car off to get some work done. I’m in my office when I hear a noise upstairs. My stepdaughter, Jaz, who is fifteen and supposed to be at school is coming in. She had no idea I was home. I start to go upstairs to see what’s up and I hear her talking to someone. She has no idea I’m home, so I go back into my office to listen.

I hear her, “The bathroom is down the hall on the right. I’m gonna run down to my room to find the stuff for the dress rehearsal.”

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and she goes into her room.

The toilet flushes upstairs and I hear the other person on the stairs. It’s a guy and sounds like an older guy.

“Jaz! Are you down there? Where are you?”

She yells back, “Wait up there, I’ll be up in a minute!”

He doesn’t listen as he continues downstairs, and I hear him coming down the hall.

He says, “This is a nice house. Lots of room.” as he gets to her room.

Jaz says, “Oh No, Mr. Dixon, my room is a mess, but I picked these red panties and spaghetti strap top.”

He tells her, “Wow, very nice, silk. That color will fit well in the color scheme of the bedroom scene and flatters your skin tone. Listen, why don’t you put them on, and we can do a dry run of the scene here before the rehearsal at school later? We have time to practice, so, you know, to help you feel comfortable before doing it in front of everyone.”

She says, “I don’t know, I’m kind of nervous about doing that scene in here.”

As I listen to this older prick trying to con a fifteen-year-old into getting naked, I can’t help that dick starts getting hard. I would be doing the same thing as a man in his lucky situation and would love to fuck a teenage girl. Part of me wants to throw him the fuck out. Another part of me has my feet frozen to remain quiet and see what happens as if I’m listening to a porn flick.

He says, “I know you’re nervous, but practice makes perfect. Listen, I’ll go in the hall while you change, and we’ll run through it. Hey, who better to help than the director?”

Jaz tells him, “I don’t know if we should, Mr. Dixon. I’m not supposed to have anyone in the house when no one is home. My mom and stepdad would have a fit!”

He continues the pressure. “Listen Jaz, it’s just us here, right? In rehearsal, the whole cast and crew will be watching and, in the show, will be hundreds. I think it would be a good idea to break the ice and get the jitters out of the way. It’s up to you. Is anyone gonna be coming home in the next hour or so? We can run through the lines quickly; I won’t tell if you don’t. This way you can relax and take your time.”

She says, “Everyone is at work, so I guess we can try it.”

“I’ll wait in the hall, and you give me a yell when you are ready,” he tells her as he goes into the hall.

I quietly go to my computer to see the video from the security camera in the hall. I see him taking off his shirt and pants as he hovers near and listens at her door. He keeps rubbing his cock in what I know is the anticipation of fucking this naïve girl. I know I would because I’m feeling it just listening and watching.

He asks through the door, “How are you doing in there? You, ok?” He pulls his cock from his underwear and strokes his hard dick.

Jaz answers, “ok, I’m dressed.” He opens the door and goes into her room. “HEY, where are your clothes?” she yells.” “What is that in your underwear?” as she points at his hard dick.

“Relax Jaz. The boy playing the part will be in underwear too, so I just figured to give you a realistic rehearsal.” He tells her.

She asks again, “What about that thing in your pants?”

He tells her, “Yeah, uh, I can’t help it Jaz. It’s a little embarrassing but natural when a man is near a girl in this situation. I hoped to make it go down before I walked in here but I think I need some help so I can concentrate on the scene,” He laughs, “You’ve never seen a man aroused before?”

She says, “No, I don’t have a boyfriend and I don’t go out with boys. My mom won’t let me.”

“Well, Sam will have a pad on, so we don’t see this in the show.” He tells her.

This conniving, horn dog motherfucker! He’s doing this shit just like I wish I had the opportunity to do. Jaz is a hidden treasure, and he can see her jewels standing in her underwear, alone in her room as he stands there with a hard cock.

He continues, “So, this is the last night together between Christine and James. They will be making love for the last time before he is sent away. We want to make this as real and as close as we can get to the actual thing. You’re aware of that?”

“Yes, I’ve been reading the script and trying to get together what to do,” she says.

“Ok good. So, I’m gonna hold you close, and we’re going to very affectionately say our lines and move to a passionate kiss. Have you ever kissed before, like really kissed?”

She says, “No, but I know it’s in the script, so...”

“Ok, let’s not run lines. Let’s try and get the mechanics of this scene down. The holding, the kiss, the movement to bed, the beginning of making love. That should take us to the end of the scene. Sound good?”

“Ok, sounds good!” She says. “I’m gonna run to the bathroom first!”

He tells her, “I’m gonna run up and get something out of my jacket!”

I ran into the hall to move the wireless camera into her room. I place it on the shelf as I hear him coming downstairs. I ran into my office and logged in to the camera and luckily the signal works.

Dixon goes back into her room; I see he went to get a condom and he rips the package open and puts the condom under her pillow on the bed just as Jaz returns to the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.