Plowed Cloud - Cover

Plowed Cloud

by Woofajuana

Copyright© 2023 by Woofajuana

Erotica Sex Story: At the time "In the Enemy's Territory" takes place, Cloud is the Alpha of the pack. But, first, she was a helpless bitch in heat, and she should have known better than wandering in the fields at night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Furry   Were animal   .

The night was hot and muggy. It felt a lot on the outside as she did on the inside. She wasn’t even suppose to be out here, wandering around in the fields so late. Everyone else was asleep, but the burning in her body wouldn’t let her do the same.

A rustle behind her made her gasp, ears swiveling, but no one was there when she looked. Whimpering, she knew she should go back to the den. Predators prowled at night, and they could smell her easily with how strong her scent was. The only problem was, every time she’d try to grasp onto her sanity, it would slip away just like she had right past her mother guarding the door. Panting hotly, she whimpered again, trembling with indecision.

Her choice in the matter was suddenly no longer an option. An iron grip had control of her by the scruff, another hand slipping around her muzzle while she was wrenched tight against a tall, male body. The smoky musk that filled her nose was unfamiliar to her, but there wasn’t much she could do to fight back. Not when the male leaned over her and growled seductively by her ear, taking a deep sniff of her. “‘nother sweet li’l bitch in heat. Hmm, meh favorite smell ta wake up to.”

When she whimpered and squirmed in protest, he licked her ear sensually, his accent different than she was used to. “Now, now, darlin, think we both know why yir out ‘ere. We’ll both git what we want, an’ I’ll be un meh way.” Releasing her scruff, his hand explored her body, toying with a hard little nipple poking through her shirt. Her chest arched to his touch without meaning to, and he chuckled wickedly. “So eager fer these puppies.”

His hand continued further, easily unbuttoning and slipping right into her denim shorts. She sucked in her breath through her nose for he still clenched her muzzle tightly, but once he felt her resistance ooze away, he instead wrapped that muscular arm around her to prevent her from sinking to the ground when her knees lost their strength, holding her fast to his solid body.

Dipping his fingers into her velvet warmth to cover them with her eagerness, he masterfully worked her to a quivering, thoughtless mess. Eyes rolled into her head, she felt like her bones had turned to goo, limp and moaning for this stranger. Her ears burned, hearing him chuckle darkly while he worked her button without mercy, not giving her a moment to catch her breath or find her sanity. In all the motion, her shorts dropped around her ankles, but she was too distracted to notice.

Slowly, he let her slip to the ground, the soil soft and cool under her hands and knees. Then the stranger was behind her with a firm grip on the base of her tail before she could think of anything rational. A lustful whimper left her without her wanting it to when she felt his thick rod tease the swollen lips of her needy spade.

He had no intentions of fooling around. Moistened enough, his tapered tip eased open her passage for his girth, stretching her wider and wider with each firm thrust that left her breathless. Finally sheathed snugly within her quivering tunnel, he paused a moment to pant with pleasure, admiring the view of his cock vanishing into her. She was just too tight to fit his knot, but that was alright. A knot meant he’d have to stick around, and he was here to breed this moaning bitch, not have a conversation.

Panting heavily, she was trying to get some shred of sanity back. This wasn’t right, some stranger in her pack’s territory! She should be howling, calling on her uncles and brothers to chase him away! After all, what he was doing was only something a Banished would do. Instead, there she was, squirming herself closer without consideration for rules or consequences. His throaty chuckle made her whine, some small part of her brain knowing what this was, but the rest of her didn’t really care. She had never mated before, never been stretched like this, but it felt better than any attempt on her part to quell the fire his powerful thrusts were stoking inside her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.