The Community - Cover

The Community

Copyright© 2023 by Incubus65

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Beginning - An autobiographical tale of a young woman learning and adjusting to life in a Patriarchal society.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

When my mom told me about my stepdad, I was told only to address him as “Boss”. My stepdad is much older than my mom. He met her when she was young, and he was working at a church home for unwed mothers. She was 20 when I was born and was struggling financially to survive when he befriended her.

He moved us to live with him as soon as I turned eighteen. He said to be safe from the crime-ridden city to a large compound in the mountains that was protected with gates and guards. He said he had just joined a religious group and had a cabin. It was called “The Community”.

Only men with females between eighteen and thirty years of age or females alone of the same age are welcome to enter the community. Select single men chosen by the Pirot may be admitted. There are many other cabins with other families. It was like a different world. There is only travel by horse and wagon inside the gates. Boss had to park the car outside the gate, and we got into a wagon to take us to his cabin. There is no electricity or phones other than in the sanctuary. Torches, candles, or lanterns were the only after-dark illumination. The women wore hooded cloaks when outside. Some wore red, some blue, and some green or yellow. I saw a few girls wearing white but there were mostly red or blue cloaks.

Boss told my mom she had to attend sanctuary services with him to learn and be cleansed of her feminine and worldly sins. My mom always wore long dresses and stayed home and didn’t work outside of the community. She did work in the fields like many women harvesting and tending to the crops. There are herds of goats and sheep. Men work with the animals and some men work outside the compound. Most foods for the community are grown or raised by members of the community.

My mom had to be home before Boss came home. Boss worked outside the community and his dinner was to be on the table when he got home. I remember an incident where my mom was still cooking dinner and Boss came into the kitchen and was angry. He yelled for me to get out. I ran outside but I ducked so I could see in the window. He pulled up my mom’s dress and took his pants down in the front and began to violently penetrate her standing at the stove. I heard him grunting and growling as he pounded into her. When Boss was finished, she told him, “Thank you, sir, for giving me the pleasure of your phallus.”

He left the kitchen and told her, “You are gonna learn! Fix my dinner!”

My mom tells me that Boss says the time has come, and I will now go to sanctuary services. There are mostly men at the sanctuary and the leader was called “Pirot”. The men all wear dark hooded cloaks and are naked underneath. I saw a man open his cloak to stroke his penis. He was getting hard as the doors of the sanctuary burst open.

Six men were bringing in a woman I later learned that they abducted from outside of the Community. The woman was screaming and fighting them as they brought her to the altar. They put her on a big marble table as a sacrifice to the “Lord Patriarch”. There is a giant statue of a giant man-beast with horns, hooves, and a giant penis. My mom said it is the Great God Pan and it is the spirit of the Patriarchy. Six women in their hooded red cloaks with their heads covered tore her clothes off and held her down .12 men chosen by the Pirot, stood side by side and opened their cloaks, and their scrotums were blessed, so their sperm is holy as they ejaculate into her cervix. One by one they go to the woman and open their cloaks to force their phallus inside her to the point of ejaculation. They thrust into her in a very violent and brutal manner to drive out her sin, they say. The men violently pound her body into the stone table as they grunt and growl and yell expletives at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.