Seventh Day - Cover

Seventh Day

by Charlie Foxtrot

Copyright© 2023 by Charlie Foxtrot

Science Fiction Sex Story: The continuation of Cosimo's first break in his new home in Cardino. This story follows Sixth Day. Note: if you haven't read prior stories in this universe, the story may not make much sense.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Oral Sex   .

I woke to the pleasant feel of soft lips wrapped around the head of my cock. Without opening my eyes, I knew it was Eleven. Her tongue and technique were much more experienced than Ten, whom I suspected had give less than a handful of blowjobs in her life. I smiled. After yesterday, I knew that would change.

Keeping my eyes closed against the dim morning light, I sighed and reached down to caress Eleven’s ear and cheek as she applied herself to me. It took only light finger pressure to coax her to raise her head and then slide her body higher. I felt her knees move from between mine until she straddled me and rubbed her pussy against my moist shaft.

I grasped her hips and lifted, making clear I was accepting the gift she was offering. She reached between us and grabbed me, rubbing the head of my dick between the folds of her pussy before lodging my head inside her and slowly lowering herself.

She felt amazing. Her hands moved to my chest, and I lifted my own to stroke her soft breasts and palm her hard nipples as she rotated her hips and ground her clit against me.

I let her set the slowly increasing tempo, knowing I would be able to control my desire after cumming three times since lunch yesterday. I knew Eleven needed to orgasm, and I knew that I needed to be the one to give it to her, at least this first one and possibly a couple of more.

Her pace quickened and she stopped wiggling some as she leaned down to press her breasts against my chest. I reached down and cupped her ass, pulling her down as she thrust against me. I had given Eleven orgasms during our nights of pleasure two years ago. I could remember the signs of her arousal. Before, they had been signals for me to stop, or change my approach or technique. Today, I simply observed. Previously it had been a game of control and submission. Today was simply desire, though there was still a strong undercurrent of submission on her part. Before, I had taken what she reluctantly offered, and now I was partaking in what she freely shared.

As I felt the first shudder within her, and heard the catch in her breath, I knew she was doing this of her own free will. As the full force of her orgasm hit, I opened my eyes, seeing the rapture on her face, and I knew she was doing exactly what she desired.

I knew I could rationalize it and blame our conditioning or make hundreds of other excuses, but in that moment, Eleven -- my former classmate Lexi -- was cementing her own place in my life. She knew she would never be a lady of the aristocracy, but she was linking herself to a noble house and its heir apparent, and she was doing it willingly.

As her motions slowed, she opened her eyes and looked into mine. A smile touched her lips.

“Good morning, Master. I hope I did not disturb your rest.”

I pulled her down to me, kissing her firmly. One hand held the back of her head, keeping our lips in contact, as my other grabbed her ass and I flexed my hips to thrust into her. She moaned into my mouth and resumed the slow flexing of her hips.

I pressed up into her as I held her tightly, creating slippery friction where I needed it most. My pace increased as her own breath caught. Her eyes clenched shut and she stiffened. I continued thrusting up and into her as her second orgasm hit. Pushing through the moist velvet sheath clamping on me, I joined her in release.

Her eyes opened.

I kissed her passionately again and held her too me, claiming her.

It took a few moments to catch our breath, but then she slipped off of me, dropping her head to clean our combined juices from my wilting member. I closed my eyes and sighed.

“Where is Ten?” I asked as I felt myself stiffening from her diligent cleaning efforts.

She lifted her head. “Ten and Twelve should be in with your breakfast soon, master.”

I glanced at the clock. It was nearly 5:00, the time I was usually at work. The dawn sky was lightening with the sun threatening to rise above the coastal range and fill my bedroom with morning light. Before I could frame a thought, the door was opened and Twelve entered carrying a tray with Ten following close behind with a pitcher of steaming coffee.

“Good morning, master,” Twelve said with a smile as she approached the bed.

Eleven hurried to pull up my blanket before moving to prop pillows against the headboard so I could sit up comfortably. I was positioned without thought so Twelve could set the tray across my lap while Eleven picked up a mug and Ten poured my coffee. I had grown accustom to being served breakfast efficiently in the morning, but that was usually at the table before heading out to work.

I looked at the plate of fruit, cheese, and small rolls and jam. I took a sip of my coffee and then looked at the three naked ladies waiting on my direction.

I took a bite of fruit. “I promised Twelve a chance to swim today,” I said casually after chewing. “I think I’ll take you all down for a lap or two before it gets too warm. Do we have anything else that needs to be done today?”

Ten pointed to a thin envelope on the tray. “Madame had that delivered before we rose,” she admitted.

I sipped my coffee and then opened the envelope to see the note in grandmother’s tight script. I read it quickly, then sighed.

“It would seem we have a tailor coming after lunch to fit me for some ‘suitable’ clothing for the season. Knowing her mind, that will take us until dinner to finish up.”

I took another bite. “Ten, have you eaten?” I asked.

“No, master,” she replied.

“Then I suggest you apply yourself to Eleven and look after her as she did you last night. Twelve, join me and let us enjoy a breakfast show.”

They hurried to comply with Twelve sitting next to me, curling by my side and lifting small berries to my lips as Ten pushed Eleven across the foot of the bed and lowered her face between Eleven’s tanned thighs. I noticed Twelve’s nipples tightening as we watched the two young women at my feet.

“Does that excite you, Twelve?”

“Yes, master,” she answered softly.

“Would you like Ten to do that to you?”

She nodded.

“What about Eleven?”

I saw her cheeks flush.

“Does the idea of your own daughter pleasuring you with her tongue excite you, Twelve?”

She nodded, barely. “If it would please you, master, this slave would enjoy it as well.”

I watched for a moment, judging Eleven’s level of arousal by how tightly she was gripping Ten’s head.

“That’s clean enough, Ten,” I commanded. Ten raised her face from the juncture of Eleven’s thighs.

“Does master require cleaning as well?” she asked with a smile.

I shook my head. “No, but Twelve deserves a thank-you for the fine meals she has prepared for us all, don’t you think? Show her your thanks.”

Ten crawled slowly up the bed, focused on Twelve, but playing for me. Her fingers first touched Twelve’s leg, dancing slowly up from her ankle to her knee, before lifting it slightly until Twelve turned away from her curled position and spread her legs. Ten smiled, looking at the sparse thatch of brownish-blonde hair growing on Twelve and the lowered her head to kiss the inside of her knee. Her kisses rose higher until her tongue lapped at the older woman’s cunt, eliciting a shudder in Twelve.

I motioned to Eleven as Twelve shut her eyes and lay back in pleasure. Eleven moved around the bed until she was able to lean down and capture one of her mother’s teats in her mouth, sucking on it gently. Twelve moaned in pleasure. I reached over and stroked across her stomach, sliding a finger almost into Ten’s mouth and flicking it across Twelve’s clit.

She arched her back and grabbed my wrist, holding my hand close as Ten thrust her tongue into her and Eleven sucked furiously on her nipple. She came with a screech, gasping for air and then collapsed against me.

“Thank you, master,” she moaned as we continued to pleasure her. “Thank you.”

A second, smaller shudder shook her body, and then she released my hand and pushed against the top of Ten’s head, panting in pleasure.

Eleven stood up, awaiting further direction while Ten slid down the bed and Twelve regained control of her breathing.

I took a bite of a morning roll and decided on my course for the day.

I knew the conditioning needs had been met, though Eleven could use an additional orgasm. Another one or two would do them all good, but I wasn’t sure I could gain the same amount of pleasure they would feel. Aurora and I had held some epic sessions, but five times in a full day would take a toll on me, I knew.

I gave them enough time to recover some, finished my breakfast and then motioned them off and away from the bed.

“I’m going to take a morning plunge and give you all a chance to finish your own breakfast, then we will be away for a swim,” I commanded. “After that, before we return here for lunch, we’ll take a stroll down the plaza and back to get us all a bit more fresh air. We’ll do a little window shopping to let me know what the latest fashions are before we meet with the tailor. I’ll expect you all to attend me then, to provide your thoughts on the looks they propose. Is that clear?”

They might be slaves, but they were still women. Shopping and having their man play ‘dress-up’ still appealed to them. They all nodded excitedly.

They were ready by the time I was, each wearing only the gold chain with our house tag on it. There was a slight breeze off the water, so I let them don gray shifts. Ten grabbed the basket of towels and Eleven led us out of the house and toward the slave beach.

The plaza was empty at the early hour, but I enjoyed the solitude as my women walked slightly ahead of me. Ten skipped up to grab Eleven’s hand and they once again acted like sisters with hardly a care in the world. Given their conditioning, I realized they really had nothing to worry about.

I half expected to see Anya allowing Valentino a swim, but it was too early for them. I smiled as my three shrieked at the cool water, splashed about a bit, then jumped fully in and began swimming toward the sunning rock they had visited yesterday. An hour later, they were mostly dry, and wearing smiles as we headed back toward the plaza. This time, I led the way, stopping at several fashionable stores, admiring the outfits in the windows. Few of them held menswear, but I let the girls critique what each offered.

“That would just make this slave look old and fat,” Twelve said about one outfit. “This slave looks better in this,” she added with a flick of the chain at her waist, “than that.”

“But the master would look handsome in that,” Ten said as she pointed at a formal kilt with waistcoat.

A few doors down, Eleven spotted something she liked. She leaned into Ten and whispered. They both giggled and looked at me guiltily.

I simply arched an eyebrow at them.

One of the mannequins was wearing a deep, royal blue open sided toga. Eleven pointed at it. “Master, you would look regal in that,” she said, “but you would need to keep the ladies’ wandering hands from slipping inside,” she added with a grin.

I smiled. “Why? With such easy access, perhaps I would simply charge them for a feel.”

We all laughed and moved along.

By the time we reached the end of the shops, other early risers were about and cafes were setting up their outdoor seating for the day. Twelve was looking nervous as a few shopkeepers looked us all over. I was trying to decide if she was being self-conscious or something else was going on. Rather than worry about it, I turned them toward home.

“Clean yourselves up,” I commanded. “I’ve a mind to snack on you and don’t want the taste of salt water hiding your flavors,” I said.

They all smiled and hurried toward their quarters while I went to the balcony and watched the harbor as it came to life. The fishing boats were for tourists, not commercial work, so they were still slowly making their way toward sea. A couple of sailboats were also pulling out with several early season arrivals taking a sail. One young woman, maybe fifteen years old at the most, waved toward me enthusiastically. I smiled and waved back. I took a deep breath and sighed. There were definitely worse lives I could live, despite the duties and obligations our family shouldered.

I heard bare feet on the flagstone behind me, so turned as my three house slaves arrived and knelt in the doorway. I motioned them to rise, and then signaled Twelve.

“I want you, over here,” I said as I guided her to the stone balustrade and bent her forward to rest her palms against the wide stone railing. I tapped her heels to spread her feet, and then reached between her legs, drawing a finger up from her sex, and across her asshole, before giving her a playful smack on her cheek.

“Ten, you’ll be on this side.”

She hurried to mimic the position, and I rewarded her with a similar long stroke, slipping my finger into her before pulling some of her moisture up and along her crack.

“Eleven, you’ll be here,” I pointed next to Ten. She too, hurried to take her position.

I stood behind them, admiring the view and slowly pacing from one to the other while gently caressing their behinds. I moved from Twelve, to Eleven, skipping Ten, and then back to the youngest of my pets.

I cupped both cheeks of her ass in my hands and spread them to spy her puckered brown hole. I bent forward and kissed her tailbone before moving along. I teased them until I felt sufficient moisture wetting my finger on a stroke along Eleven’s pussy. That was the signal I had been looking for.

“Ten, Twelve, go set up the massage table. Eleven, stand.”

All did as they were told. I turned Eleven’s back to the harbor and pushed her back until she sat on the railing. I spread her legs, and lowered myself to her sex as she lifted her heels and balanced with her hands on my shoulders. I snaked my tongue through her moist folds and enjoyed the taste of her. Her fingers dug into my shoulders. I licked along the folds of her pussy, first one side, then the other, before flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. Slowly I built her up.

I sensed more than saw Ten and Twelve return and kneel to one side. I rose up enough to suck first one nipple, then the other, pulling on them with my lips and teeth before diving down once more.

Eleven moaned.

I spread my tongue flat, lapping at her sodden pussy and pressing against her clit. I slipped a finger inside her, scratching upward and she nearly fell off the balcony as she came with a high wail. I kept at her, smiling to myself while wrapping her waist in my arms to pull her more tightly to me. Her feet draped over my shoulders, and I felt her heels drum lightly on my back. Finally, I let her down from her extended orgasm, pulling back without risking her balance.

She was beaming at me. “Thank you master. This slave is not worthy of such pleasure from you but appreciates it just the same.”

I returned her smile. Without a word, I turned her toward the harbor again, and pushed her down while holding her waist with one hand. She bent and I stepped in. A glance at Twelve was enough, and she moved to grasp me gently and line me up with her daughter’s wet sex. I slipped in and grasped Eleven’s hips as I began thrusting.

Eleven was tight, but I had come more times in the past day than I had in the weeks before arriving in Cardino. I took my time, keeping my pace slow enough that I could enjoy myself without rushing toward my own release. Occasionally, I stopped, taking in the view over the harbor as Eleven tried to coax me to continue with her clasping pussy.

I was surprised when Ten rose from her kneeling position at one side and hurried back into the apartment. A moment later, Twelve rose as well. I held onto Eleven’s hips, increased my pace and tried to ignore whatever was interrupting my day off. Soon enough, I was releasing, pumping my cum into my slave, claiming her for my own. A small shudder ran through her as my cock twitched deep inside her. I leaned forward and kissed her spine before straightening and slipping from within her.

Ten reappeared with a small towel, cleaning me gently while Twelve brought a robe for me. I took a deep breath, glanced at the crystal blue sea before me and then turned to see what the interruption was.

I was surprised to see Seven kneeling by the patio door, in proper Allia fashion with a dazed look on her face. She held an envelope in one hand, edged in red, with the color drawing my eyes to her slender waist and sparsely covered pussy.

Her gaze danced between my face and her sister’s rear, still lewdly on display at the balustrade. “Mistress wishes me to deliver this to you, master, and await your full reply,” she managed to say as I crossed the space to stand before her.

I took the envelope. It was not sealed. My Grandmother’s neat writing adorned a single thin sheet of paper.

“Cosimo,” the note started. “My apologies at the interruption. The slave delivering this missive requires correction, and I wish you to give it. Ten by hand, if you please, and then whatever you see fit until she informs you of her transgression, and satisfies you that it has been rectified. Please keep her until the matter is resolved, but treat her as if she were wearing the blue.”

Interesting. Seven had finally worn out my grandmother’s patience somehow. I considered Twelves comments from the night before, as we had returned from dinner. Day training might have been best for the girl, but knowing my grandmother, she had a reason to not pursue that option.

I handed the note to Twelve. “Seven, rise,” I commanded. “Ten, make sure Eleven hasn’t passed out and then join us inside. Twelve, take this other daughter into the lounge.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.