MILFs Love the Futa - Cover

MILFs Love the Futa

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 30: Cop Discovers the Futa’s Delights

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Cop Discovers the Futa’s Delights - Lisa's experiment to make herself have big boobs has an unanticipated result that all the MILFs love!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my wonderful beta readers!

Shanice Black

I shuddered as the flashing lights approached. A cop car pulled up toward us. The blue and red lights flashing painted across my naked body. They painted over my small boobs and my hard futa-dick. I felt the collar around my neck attached to the leash in Mrs. Green’s hand.

Lisa’s mother had been dominating me all weekend long. Friday night, all day yesterday, and today. She had taken me for a walk around the block to really humiliate me, whipping my ass with her riding crop as I walked before her on my leash. She was clothed, of course.

“Well, this wasn’t supposed to happen,” Mrs. Green said. “Well, we’ll just explain it to ... her. Oh, that’s good. A female officer.”

The cop car went into park and the officer climbed out. It was a woman with her brown hair pulled back into a tight bun at the nape of the neck. She wore mirrored sunglasses that went well with her khaki blouse and dark-brown pants. She marched around the car, heading toward us.

“Good day, Officer ... Fontaine,” Mrs. Green said. “Mmm, lovely day for a walk, isn’t it?”

“Walk?” asked Officer Fontaine. “That’s what you’re doing.”

“Of course.” Mrs. Green wore a dazzling smile. “Just taking my futa-pet Shanice out for a walk. She’s been a good girl and needed the reward.”

“Yep,” I said. “I’ve been a good girl all weekend long.” My futa-dick twitched and throbbed. “A pet?” Anger swelled in Officer Fontaine’s voice. “You think that’s funny putting a collar and a leash on her and parading her around like you own her.”

“I don’t own her, own her,” Mrs. Green said. “She’s my willing and obedient sex slave, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I said.

“And that makes you think you have the right to parade this gorgeous creature around?” Officer Fontaine stroked her finger up my futa-dick. She reached the tip and rubbed it. “This is a girl that deserves to be worshiped and praised.”

Wait, was she ... like my friends at school. But Officer Fontaine must be in her late twenties. She was no teenager. Wait, did it work on women who just weren’t ... MILFs? Was that how this worked? If they were knocked up, they were whores for Lisa or Natti or even Mrs. Green.

“She’s quite willing,” said Mrs. Green. “Right, Shanice.”

“Yes, yes, quite willing,” I said, surprised that I had. I should be using this cop to get my freedom. That was the plan for tomorrow, but ... but... “I’m her good futa-pet.”

“If you say so,” the cop said with doubt as she massaged the front of my cock. “But...” She dropped to her knees and stroked my dick. “This is a cock that needs to be worshiped and loved. Your mistress should be doing this.”

Officer Fontaine swallowed my futa-dick. Mrs. Green blinked in surprise. Her brow furrowed as I groaned in delight. The officer bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my clit-dick. My cunt clenched as the pleasure surged through me.

“Well, I suppose you’ve earned this,” Mrs. Green said, her fingers sliding through my blonde hair. “You have been a good pet, my little futa-bitch.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” I moaned as the cop suckled with passion on my cock.

She bobbed her head, working that hot mouth up and down my futa-dick. My cunt clenched. Already, my juices dripped down my thighs. I was so wet right now. This was just an incredible moment. I was so glad to have that hot mouth nursing on me. It was fantastic having that naughty cop suckling on me.

She nursed with passion on my dick. The pressure already built in my ovaries. It was so hot having her do this to me in public. Right here in the street with her lights flashing and bathing me in the colors. I had such power over her.

Her tongue danced around the crown of my cock. I loved how she suckled on me like that. She drove me wild. It was such a rush to have her do that. I groaned, savoring the way her mouth bobbed. She suckled with all her might on me. That was a wonderful thrill.

My pussy juices spilled down my thighs as I groaned. Mrs. Green watched, her hips wiggling back and forth. This turned her on, huh? That was hot. I was glad it did, because it certainly had my fires burning hotter and hotter.

“That’s it,” I groaned. “Ooh, you are such a dirty cop for sucking my dick.”

Officer Fontaine moaned around my dick.

I stared at my reflection in her mirrored sunglasses. It was hot to see my cute body and smiling face. It was a wild moment to have her bobbing her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock, slurping on my dick. She knew what she was doing.

Her tongue stroked around my cock. She gave me just the pleasure that I craved. I loved every last second of that bliss swelling the pressure in my ovaries. They brimmed with my cum. She suckled hard. I loved the force. The hunger.

“Yes, you dirty cop,” I purred. “Mmm, you’re going to drink all my girl-cum.”

“Yes, she will,” Mrs. Green said, studying me. “My, my, she’s very into you.”

“I know, Mistress,” I groaned. “Ooh, she’s got such a wonderful mouth. She’s making me feel amazing. I’m going to cum so hard.”

“Good, good,” she purred and slapped my ass with the crop.

SMACK!

The fiery pain melted through my rump and washed around my cunt. I shuddered at how good that stinging kiss made my burning pussy fill. I loved it so much. It enhanced this.

The cop moaned around my cock. Was she angry that the MILF had spanked me? I just smiled down at the officer as she loved my futa-dick with her hot mouth and naughty tongue. She stroked around the crown of my cock. The spicy aroma of my pussy filled my nose.

Maybe the cop smelled it, too, because she cupped my shaved pussy a moment later. She rubbed her fingers up and down my folds. I loved how she did that. The heat of her touch swept such delight through me. I groaned at how great that felt. It was a wild moment.

Her fingers thrust into my cunt.

“Fuck!” I gasped.

SMACK!

I shuddered at that heat searing down to my pussy being fingered by the cop. She worked them in and out of my cunt. I loved how she did that. It was just a delight to experience. I savored that heat, loving every last second of the digits thrusting away at me.

My burning butt-cheeks clenched and relaxed. Mrs. Green watched with hot eyes as I enjoyed my blowjob and those delicious fingers reaming out my cunt. The two delights swirled through my nethers and washed around my ovaries.

“Ooh, ooh, that’s so good,” I groaned. “Damn, damn, that’s just an amazing rush. I love it so much. Officer Fontaine, you’re going to make me cum so hard.”

“Yes, she is,” Mrs. Green purred.

SMACK!

I closed my eyes and groaned at the heat burning across my rump. My pussy drank in the stinging pain, my cunt clamping down on the cop’s fingers. Everything felt more sensitive for a brief moment. My dick throbbed in her mouth.

I was so close to bursting. So close to erupting into her mouth. I shuddered, savoring that wonderful moment. I was so close to that delicious explosion of bliss. I shook my head from side to side, the bliss swelling in me.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I groaned. “That’s perfect. Yes, yes, that’s just fabulous!” “Flood her mouth with all your cum, slut,” purred Mrs. Green.

SMACK!

“Yes, Mistress!” I gasped, the pressure in my ovaries hurtling for that bursting point. “Just keep sucking, Officer Slut! Ooh, you’re my naughty cop-whore!”

Officer Fontaine moaned her agreement around my cock. She suckled with such passion on me. I groaned toward that amazing burst of pleasure. I shuddered, loving the pressure. Her tongue stroked around the crown of my futa-dick as her fingers thrust deep into my snatch.

My pussy clamped down on her digits. What she did to me was outstanding. I loved it so much. I savored her working those digits in and out of my cunt. I groaned, my face twisting in delight. This was just so perfect.

“Oh, yes, yes,” I moaned.

SMACK!

The riding crop slapped my ass again. I whimpered as Officer Fontaine’s fingers churned up my dripping pussy. She suckled hard on my girl-cock while she worked those fingers faster and faster in and out of my cunt. She thrust them in deep.

SMACK!

The burning stripe across my rump set me off like a fuse.

“Yes!” I howled as my orgasm exploded in me.

My pussy convulsed around those wonderful digits as my futa-cock erupted again and again. I fired blast after blast of my cum into her mouth. I loved this bliss sweeping through me. It was an incredible rush to have all that rapture shooting through me.

I groaned, the heat sweeping through me. It was fantastic to have all this bliss washing through me. I squeezed my eyes shut, savoring that pleasure rushing through me. The fire burned in my pussy and raged from my girl-cock.

My thoughts glazed.

“Officer Slut!” I cried as I basted her mouth with my futa-cum.

SMACK!

It was so wonderful. I loved every last second of that heat sweeping through me. I shuddered, my futa-dick spurting over and over again. I bucked, my round boobs jiggling. This was such a delight. A wonderful moment of ecstasy.

Of supreme delight.

My pussy rippled around those wonderful fingers as I fired more and more of my girl-cum into the cop’s mouth. She suckled it down, my image reflected in her sunglasses. I loved this so much. It was so hot to cum in public like this.

“Oh, yes,” I groaned as my orgasm swept through me.

“My, my,” purred my MILF-owner. “That was just delightful.”

The cop ripped her mouth off my futa-dick and rose to her feet. “And you were spanking this glorious futa while I blew her! I should arrest you for assault.”

Mrs. Green looked unsure. She glanced at me.

I ripped the riding crop out of her hand and slapped it down on the cop’s rump through her uniform. The cop gasped and stared at me, her jaw dropped. It was hard to read her emotions with her eyes covered, but I could tell she knew she’d fucked up.

“Take off your gun belt and bend over the trunk of your car, Officer Slut,” said, gripping the riding crop. “You don’t order my MILF-Mistress around!”

A smile spread on Mrs. Green’s face as Officer Fontaine gasped, “Sorry! You’re so right. I’m so sorry!”

The cop took off her belt and set it on the trunk before she bent over it. My futa-dick twitched and throbbed as I stared at her ass. The dark-brown pants hugged that rump. I glanced at my Mistress. She gave me a slight nod.

“Take off your pants and panties,” I said. “Shove them off, Officer Slut!”

“Yes, miss,” she gasped and shifted. She shoved her hands beneath her to undo the second belt she wore—she had one through the pants’ normal belt loops, and her fly. She shoved her dark khakis down. She had a pair of gray HANES underwear on. A sports cut. Cotton and comfortable.

She shoved her panties off next, revealing her curvy rump and the shaved folds of her pussy. She had a nice frill of pink pussy lips peeking out. Her spicy aroma filled my nose. Her juices dripped down her folds.

I rubbed the tip of the riding crop up and down her slit, shaking my head. “Such a naughty, naughty cop. You will be good, right?”

“Yes, miss,” she whimpered.

“Shanice,” I said and slapped the end of the riding crop across her rump.

SMACK!

“Sorry, Miss Shanice!” she gasped as a bright, red stripe blossomed across her rump. The welt puckered up. I shuddered at how hot that was. My futa-dick twitched before me. “I’m so sorry!” She wiggled her rump. I slapped the riding crop down on her rump.

SMACK!

She gasped, the car shocks groaning. Another bright stripe bloomed. My cunt clenched at the sight. I loved it. My own ass burned. No wonder Mrs. Green liked smacking my rump. It was so hot to do this.

SMACK!

“You’ll be a good cop, won’t you, Officer Slut?” I purred as she squirmed even more.

“So much, Miss Shanice,” she groaned while my futa-dick throbbed.

“Good,” I purred.

SMACK!

“That’s what I want to hear.”

Mistress grabbed my ass and squeezed it. She kneaded me as my futa-dick throbbed before me. Then she reached her other hand around my hip and slid it down my pelvis. She grabbed my girl-cock and pushed me toward the cop’s pussy.

I shuddered as Mistress pressed me against the cop’s pussy folds. She licked my ear and nibbled on it my lobe. A wave of delight washed through me. I felt her clothed breasts on my back. She had nothing on beneath.

“Fuck her,” she purred and pushed my futa-dick into the cop’s pussy. Those pink petals slowly opened and slid over the crown of my cock, the silkiness sending delight down my body. “Fuck her so hard, my delicious futa-pet.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I moaned and thrust.

I buried to the hilt in the cop’s cunt. I shuddered as my big girl-cock slammed to the hilt in that juicy pussy. I loved that hot cunt squeezing down around my girl-cock. The heat washed through me. I groaned at how amazing that felt. A wave of heat rushed through me. I trembled as I sank deeper and deeper into that hot twat.

It was a fantastic moment to have all that juicy cunt around my dick. I drew back, feeling every inch of my futa-cock sliding out of her cunt. The woman moaned. She gasped in delight. It was an outstanding rush to experience her pussy.

I thrust back into the cop’s cunt. She moaned, her head tossing. She pounded her fist down on the hood of the car. I grinned as my crotch smacked into her welted rump. Her butt-cheeks jiggled from the impact.

I drew back my cock. She groaned, her twat squeezing down on my dick. She held me tight. I loved how incredible that felt. I thrust back into her pussy. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. She gasped as I did that.

“Shit,” she moaned. “Oh, shit, that’s so good.” She threw a look behind her. “Do that. Keep fucking me like that, Miss Shanice!”

“Mmm, I’m going to make you cum like a fucking slut on my big futa-dick!” I moaned and slammed into her cunt.

“Yes,” Mistress Green moaned. She squeezed my flexing ass. Both her hands now gripped my rump as I pumped away at the cop’s pussy. “You fill her cunt with cum then it’s back to your walk!”

“Yes, Mistress,” I moaned, my leash swinging off my side.

She released my ass and grabbed it again. She stood there like a good pet owner waiting for her slut to finish her business. I shuddered, pounding the cop’s pussy hard and fast. I knew I would be rewarded when we reached the house.

I trembled, thrusting so hard and fast into that hot cunt. I loved every last second of burying into that wonderful pussy. This was just perfect. Just the rapture that I wanted to feel wrapped around my own dick. I shuddered with each thrust. Each plunge. It was fantastic.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I moaned. “Ooh, you like that, Officer Slut!”

“Yes!” she gasped, her cunt squeezing down around my dick. “I love it so much! Fuck!”

I pounded that slut-cop hard. The pressure grew and grew in my ovaries. I loved every last second of slamming into her. I knew I would dump all the cum that I had into her pussy. She would love that, too. She would glory in all my cum spurting into her snatch.

She shuddered on the trunk of her car. Her head tossed as I fucked her pussy with all my might. My small boobs jiggled. My leash swayed in Mistress’s hand. She had such a wicked smile on her lips as I thrust to the hilt in the cop’s cunt.

“I’m going to cum!” Officer Fontaine howled.

“You better,” I moaned, pounding her snatch hard. “I want to feel that pussy writhing around me. Let me feel that cunt convulsing, you dirty whore!”

“Yes, Shanice!” gasped the cop, her pussy clamping down on my cock, sending such rapture shooting down to my pussy. The heat rippled through me.

I drew back, savoring that hot delight. It was so much fun to feel around my cock. I buried into her with force. I loved how she gasped and tossed her head. Her pussy convulsed around my dick. She felt incredible about me as she climaxed.

“Fucking yes!” Officer Fontaine moaned as her pussy rippled around my futa-dick.

“Officer Slut!” she cried out.

I erupted into in her hot cunt. I pumped my futa-cum into her snatch. I loved that heat sweeping through me. I groaned, savoring this wonderful delight rushing through my body. My pussy convulsed, the juices spilling hot down my thighs as I unloaded in her.

“Oh, damn, that’s good,” I groaned as I pumped my futa-cum into her snatch. “Yes, yes, yes!”

I loved how her pussy convulsed around me. She suckled at me with that hot cunt. It was an outstanding rush to have her nursing on me. I savored that heat sweeping through me. I groaned with each spurt of cum into her snatch.

I filled her to the brim with my cum. It was a fabulous delight to have all that rapture sweeping through me. I groaned with each burst of cum. Each powerful blast of jizz swept such heat through me. I hit that peak.

“Oh, that’s just so good,” I whimpered, my heart pounding a mile a minute.

“Yes, it is,” Mrs. Green said. She tugged on my leash. “Now come along, pet. You’re not done with your walk yet.”

“Right, right,” I panted and pulled out of the cop’s pussy. “Officer Slut, if you ever want a good fuck, come find me.”

“Yes,” the cop moaned, still bent over the truck. My jizz spilled out of her pussy. A milky flood ran down her thigh.

Mrs. Green hurried before me. She had an eagerness to her step. It was clear that the MILF needed to be fucked and fucked hard. I was so ready for that delight, my wet futa-cock bobbing before me. We hurried down my street.

People watched. I didn’t care. I was being walked by my Mistress.

We reached my house and headed inside. She paused in the doorway and released my leash. I shuddered and knew what she wanted. I unzipped her dress. I worked down the zipper before I pulled it off her and unveiled her beautiful body.

She moved to the couch. Her big boobs swayed. I caught glimpses of her big tits swinging out to the side as I followed after her. She sank down on the couch and spread her legs wide. I licked my lips and knew what to do.

I dropped to my knees and buried my face into her shaved bush. Her auburn curls spilled over my cheeks. I loved it. I licked at her cunt with hunger. She groaned as I did that. Her eyes rolled back in my head. Her big boobs quivered above me.

“Oh, that’s so good,” she moaned as I licked at her sweet pussy cream.

She tasted so good. I loved her flavor. I tongued her, enjoying every last moment of her wonderful cunt. She groaned as I did that. She tossed her head from side to side. Her thighs gripped my head, holding me in place.

I thrust my tongue into her sweet, bred depths. My futa-cock throbbed as I licked my Mistress’s cunt. I wanted to make her cum so badly. I wanted to drown in all the wonderful cream she had. I licked and lapped at her with all my might.

“Ooh, you’re so delicious, my little futa-bitch,” she moaned, her hand sliding through my blonde hair. “Don’t stop.”

“Not until you cum, Mistress,” I purred.

I licked at her twat. I lapped at her with hunger. I was having such fun enjoying her passion. She tasted so good. I flicked my tongue through her folds. She groaned as she humped against me, rubbing her furred muff into my face.

I loved that flavor. I savored that wonderful delight. She groaned, her moans echoing through the room. She was just having so much fun, wasn’t she? Just enjoying me licking and lapping at her with everything that I had.

I knew I was having so much fun.

“Oh, my naughty delight,” she moaned. “Ooh, keep licking at me. Just lap at my cunt with all that hunger. I own you.”

“You do, Mistress!” I gasped. I grabbed the dangling end of my leash and handed it to her.

“My, my, that’s such a good girl,” she moaned. “Mmm, Shanice, that’s great. Just eat me. That’s so amazing. Get that tongue back into me!”

I thrust my tongue deep into her cunt. I loved the way that she squeezed her cunt down around my tongue. She was such a wicked Mistress. And so tasty. Her sweet juices soaked my tongue. I couldn’t wait until she was pregnant.

That would be just so wonderful. I licked at her cunt with everything that I had. I tongued her with delight. She groaned as I stroked my tongue over her bud. I licked over her clit. She gasped as I did that. Her boobs jiggled.

I lived to make her cum. To give her pleasures. That was what a good futa-bitch did.

I suckled on her clit as she shuddered over me. She made such wicked noises as I did that. She was so delicious. I loved tonguing her. Licking at her. I savored every last moment of flicking my tongue over her bud.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.