MILFs Love the Futa - Cover

MILFs Love the Futa

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 29: Futa and Her Cuckolding Teacher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Futa and Her Cuckolding Teacher - Lisa's experiment to make herself have big boobs has an unanticipated result that all the MILFs love!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my wonderful beta readers!

Poppy Tate

I shuddered as I woke up to a warm mouth licking at my pussy. I groaned as I shifted. Where was I? Not my bed. This was my ... parents’ room. Memories of yesterday at work flooded through my mind. How I learned I was pregnant with Lisa’s child the fun way.

When my mom came on to me. She just couldn’t resist me. A sure sign that I was bred by Lisa. My futa-girlfriend and the women she bred drove MILFs wild. If a woman had a kid, they wanted her and us lucky few she’d knocked up.

We’d come home. Dad was sleeping in my room. Now Mom was waking me up in such a naughty way. I shuddered as Mom’s tongue danced around in my snatch. I opened my eyes, my futa-dick hard and throbbing.

“Aren’t you such a naughty mommy?” I purred.

“Mmm, I am,” she purred and licked at my folds again. “I just can’t resist my futa-daughter’s hot cunt. And that big dick of yours.”

She slid her tongue through my pussy lips to the base of my cock. She climbed up it. I loved how she did that. It felt so naughty of her. A wave of delight swept through me as she worked her tongue higher and higher up my dick.

I shuddered at the way she stroked her tongue across the crown of my dick. She grabbed the base of my cock with one hand while she kissed at the tip. Her lips smooched across it, sending such naughty pleasure through me.

“Mom,” I groaned at what she did to me.

It was so hot having her lips sliding over my futa-dick. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. It was an outstanding delight to have her do that. I shuddered as she suckled on me. She nursed with passion on my dick.

The fingers of her other hand stroked up and down my pussy lips. I loved just how amazing it was to have her pushing her digits into my cunt. A wave of delight swept over me. It was a wonderful tree to have all that pleasure sweeping through me.

“God, you’re such a naughty mommy!” I groaned as she fingered my twat and suckled on my dick. She worked her fingers in and out of my pussy. I loved that delight. I clenched down on them as she suckled on my cock.

She nursed on me. I loved how she did that. It was an incredible delight. I loved every last second of it. A wave of heat swept through me at the way her mouth suckled on me. Her fingers thrust into my pussy and pulled out.

“Yes,” I moaned.

She twisted her two fingers about in my pussy as she nursed on my girl-cock. I loved her digits massaging my snatch while she blew me. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. That was perfect. I groaned at what she did to me.

I shuddered, savoring that wonderful delight. It was a perfect moment to feel. I shuddered, loving this hot passion. It was a fantastic moment to have her blowing me and fingering me. I clenched my cunt down on her digits.

She slipped a third into me.

“Ooh, you’re a naughty mommy,” I groaned.

She winked at me.

She worked her three digits in and out of my cunt as she blew me. It was such a wonderful thrill to have her bobbing her head like that. I loved what she did to me. It was perfect. Just the sort of wicked delight a slut like me enjoyed.

She swirled her tongue around my cock and suckled hard. My clit-dick throbbed. The pleasure raced down my shaft and washed through my cunt. My ovaries enjoyed that delight. This was a perfect moment. I would have such a big burst of delight.

“Damn, Mom,” I groaned. “Oh, damn, you know how good that is?”

She moaned around my cock and shrugged her shoulders.

“Right, right, now futa-cock,” I purred as she pumped her three fingers in and out of my snatch. “Well, it’s amazing. It’s fucking fantastic.”

I loved the way she suckled on my futa-dick. She nursed with even more passion. Her black hair spilled around her face. I shuddered, savoring what she did to me. My pussy drank in her fingers pumping away at me.

She knew how to pleasure a futa, that was for sure. Her fingers were perfect, stretching out my cunt. She suckled hard. I loved that so much. My eyes rolled back into my head as she worked on me. She would make me cum so hard.

“Mom,” I groaned. “Oh, damn, Mom, that’s good.”

She thrust a fourth finger into my cunt. Her little pinkie. I gasped as she really stretched me out. Her left hand held my cock, her wedding ring gleaming on it. I trembled as my mother sent a wave of incestuous delight through me.

“Are you going to fist me, Mommy?” I moaned as her four fingers pumped in and out of me. Her mouth suckled with passion on my cock.

She winked at me and thrust those four fingers in and out of my cunt. I shuddered, realizing she would fist me. I shuddered, my futa-dick throbbing in her mouth. This was such a wild moment. I was so glad to enjoy this. So lucky to be bred by my futa-girlfriend. I loved Lisa so much.

Mom thrust her fingers into my pussy and curled them up into a fist. I shuddered as she really stretched out my pussy. This was so wild. My futa-dick throbbed in her mouth. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head.

She did it. She formed a fist.

“Mommy!” I gasped at how wild that felt.

She worked her fist into my snatch. I shuddered as I felt that in me. It was just a hot delight to feel that thick fist in my cunt. I groaned, savoring that wonderful hand pumping in and out of me. She almost punched her fist into my twat.

Her left hand stroked the base of my cock as she did that. It was so wild to feel. This was just such an insane moment. I groaned, loving every last second of that hand thrusting in and out of my cunt. I shuddered, hurtling toward that wonderful delight.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I gasped, that fist stretching me out so much. “Such a naughty mommy! Fuck!”

She suckled so hard, her tongue dancing around the crown of my cock. I was so close to just bursting. It was so impossible not to squirm here as I rose toward this magnificent moment of bliss. I would have such a huge climax.

My heart pounded in my chest as she twisted her fist about in my snatch. My eyes rolled back into my head as I enjoyed every last second of this. It was so great. She plunged her fist to the hilt in me and suckled so hard.

I burst in delight.

“Mommy!” I squealed as my pussy convulsed around her fist, and my cock erupted into her mouth.

I flooded her with blast after blast of my cum. I spurted again and again. It was just a delight to have all that cum spurting into my mouth. I quivered through the pleasure. The rapture slammed through me. So much bliss crashed into my mind.

“Oh, yes, yes!” I moaned as I bucked through this rapture.

I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her mouth. She gulped it down while my pussy convulsed around her fist. My hand suckled at her as she drank down all her spunk. It was an outstanding rush. I savored it so much.

I enjoyed every last moment of her gulping down my cum. She swallowed every last drop of my futa-spunk. My cunt rippled around her fist. I trembled through all this bliss. Ecstasy and rapture swirled over my mind until I hit that peak.

I shuddered, my eyes rolling back in my head. “Mommy!”

She ripped her mouth off my futa-dick, cum dripping down her chin. She crawled up my body and kissed me with passion. I groaned, savoring the taste of my futa-cum. This was just such a delight. I danced my tongue around in her mouth. Mmm, it was hot having such a sexy mom.


Lisa Green

Today looked to be a great Sunday. It had started with a phone call from my German teacher, Frau Hure. “You can come over and fuck me like a dirty slut before my husband?”

“Ja, Frau Hure,” I said.

“We’re not at a school, meine Liebchen,” she said. “You don’t have to practice your German. I just want you to fuck me with that big dick. I’ll make sure my husband is ready to watch you make me cum like a whore.”

“What time should I come over?” I asked.

It was now nearly 2 PM, the time she asked me to come over. Mom was still babysitting Shanice. It sounded like it was going well. She was turning her into a complete whore, which made me happy. She was a complete whore and needed to be utterly dominated for what she did to me.

The Blacks drove me, once again. This time, I wasn’t naked. I wore a green dress with nothing beneath. My futa-dick tented the front as I sat in the back of the car, my two MILF-pets up front driving me around.

As they should.

It felt so proper to have them doing that.

I was glad for it. I was nervous. Plus, it would have been a long bike ride. It turned out Frau Hure lived thirty minutes away by car. Soon, we were moving through a housing development. A very normal place. Did her neighbors know that she liked to have Black men come over and fuck her while her husband watched and got off on it?

That was so weird to me. If I was him, I’d want to join in and pleasure my wife with them. That seemed like the best way to handle this. But, I supposed, I wasn’t them. I really didn’t have any place to judge them.

“Should be this house,” Mrs. Henrietta said. She turned the car and pulled into the driveway. “Have a great time.”

“You, too,” I said as I opened my door. I headed up to it, my futa-dick thrusting forward, my skirt falling around it. There was no hiding what I was packing.

I reached the door and rang the bell. The chimes echoed through the house with a musical twinkle. Like the cascade of a harp. I smiled at the beauty of it. I was hoping that I would have a fun time there. I knew I would have a fun time there.

The door opened. Frau Hure appeared in the doorway wearing a transparent robe of crimson that draped over her body. Where the fabric clung to her large tits, the pale skin of her flesh bled through along with the pink of her nipples. Her plump lips spread in a smile, her blonde hair spilling in curls around her lush face. The mature and gorgeous MILF flicked me up and down.

“Mmm, there’s meine Futa-Liebchen,” she purred. “You look gorgeous, Lisa.”

“Thanks,” I said, staring at her in her robes. “Wow, that’s an outfit.”

She smiled and spread her arms wide, the light from behind her revealing the silhouette of her body. The curve of her hips, the gap between her lush thighs. “Do I look ravishing?”

“Definitely,” I said, my cock throbbing in my skirt. “I want to bend you over right now.”

“And force my husband to miss out on the fun?” she asked and stroked my cheek. “I mean, it can be fun to leave him upstairs, but don’t you think he should see you so he can imagine every other time you take me when he’s not around.”

“You are a dirty wife,” I said.

“I’m a loving wife that gives her husband what he craves,” she said. “It’s not my fault he’s a cuckold that gets off on watching me being fucked by big dicks.”

“And you just happen to like being fucked by big dicks. That has nothing to do with it.”

“A loving wife can’t take pleasure in pleasing her husband?” she asked as she turned from me. The nightgown fell down her back and spilled over her plump rump, her skin bleeding through there. “Follow, meine Futa-Liebchen.”

She sauntered through her house, covered in an off-white carpet. She climbed a set of stairs, her right hand gliding up the dark-stained banister. I followed after, watching her rump swishing back and forth in that delicious outfit she wore.

“Wow, you have an ass,” I groaned.

“And you’re such a kind futa,” she purred. “I know it’s a tad plump.”

“It’s perfect,” I said, my futa-dick throbbing with my lust. Pussy cream ran down my thighs, soaking through my bush. I pushed up my glasses, loving the way her rump swayed back and forth before me. “Mmm, just the sort of ass a MILF should have.”

She laughed as she reached the top of the stairs and headed to the right. I followed after her. My futa-dick bounced beneath my skirt, the fabric massaging the tip. I loved the feel of that as I headed down the hallway after. She reached a door at the end and pushed it out.

“There’s meine Mausbaar,” she said, using a German term of endearment. Mouse-bear. I know, it didn’t make sense to me why the Germans used it. They probably felt the same way about honey. “Look who is here. Lisa and her massive futa-dick. She puts that Black basketball player to shame. You remember him.”

A muffled moan answered.

I opened the door to find her husband cuffed to a chair. His hands were behind his back, his legs manacled. He was naked, his chest coated in thick, black hair. He had a ball gag in his mouth, and his hairline receding. A cage was over his cock which couldn’t be more than four inches.

No wonder she fucked every big dick she could.

“Mmm, isn’t she cute,” Frau Hure said as she sat on her husband’s lap, her legs hanging off the side of the chair. She put her arm around his neck.

He nodded, staring at me with lust in his eyes.

“Mmm, yes, yes, she’s going to fuck me so hard, meine Mausbaar. Don’t you worry?” She rubbed the tip of her nose against his before kissing his brow. After that, she slid off him, her boobs swaying beneath her gown. “Shall I strip her so you can see all the delights of a futa? A gorgeous girl with a massive cock to fuck me.”

He nodded with even more vigor as he stared at my body with obvious lust. I shuddered at his scrutiny. I was used to men watching me fuck their wives, but this was different. He was excited for it like I had never seen. This was foreplay for him.

A twisted, fucked up form of it.

Frau Hure reached me and moved behind me. “Mmm, meine Futa-Liebchen wore her Sunday best to fuck me,” she purred. She nuzzled into my neck, pushing my red hair to the side. She licked my skin. “Isn’t that sweet of her?”

Her husband moaned into the gag. His cock twitched in the metal cage around him. I shuddered as Frau Hure licked up to my ear. I pushed up my glasses, my heart pounding. This was wild. She then unzipped me.

She drew the dress off me. I thrust my arms up in the air as she unveiled my naked body. Her husband’s eyes widened at the size of my clit-dick. He nodded his head in approval, clearly glad that I was going to fuck his wife with that massive futa-cock.

My breasts came into view next as I thrust my arms up in the air so the dress could come all the way off. Frau Hure discarded it before she hugged me. Her hands slid around me and cupped my breasts. She gripped me and kneaded my tits.

I loved the feel of her doing that. Her fingers dug into my breasts. I groaned as she did that while she purred, “She’s just fifteen. Underage. And look at how big her futa-dick is. All that clit-cock that’s going to fuck my pussy. Isn’t that hot, meine Mausbaar?”

He growled and nodded with such vigor, so eager for that moment when he would witness me fuck his wife with everything that I had.

She moved around me and dropped to the floor, kneeling before my girl-dick. She took my massive cock in her hand and rubbed her face against the tip, smearing my precum across her cheek. I shuddered as she did that.

It felt so good having her lick me like that. She swept her tongue out over the crown of my dick. She swirled about it, driving me wild. That was a delight. I shuddered, my cunt clenching as I enjoyed the silkiness of her cheek.

The naughty MILF stared up at me with her blue eyes and moaned, “This is a cock that has to be worshiped. It demands it.”

“Yes, it does,” I purred, pushing up my glasses.

My German teacher kissed the crown of my futa-dick. I shuddered at the softness of her lips smooching the spongy flesh. It was an amazing rush. Her tongue danced over it, sending heat rushing through my body. That was just perfect.

Her tongue swirled around the crown then caressed up the slit, gathering the precum. It was a wonderful rush to have her do that. I loved it so much. I quivered as she smooched at the tip of my cock. She nibbled on it. I loved that so much.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned as she slid her lips over the crown of my dick. She engulfed my cock and suckled on me. She nursed on my girl-cock with that hot mouth of hers. I loved her doing that. She bobbed her head as I trembled. “Oh, Frau Hure.”

Her husband watched on as his wife suckled on my girl-dick.

“Wow, that’s so good,” I groaned, reveling in this delight.

She bobbed her head, her mouth working up and down my girl-cock. I loved every last second of her hot mouth sucking on me like that. She nursed on me with such force. It was an outstanding delight. A big smile spread on my lips as I enjoyed this bliss.

She suckled on me with hunger. She nursed with all that she had I loved it so much. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. It was a blast to have her loving me like that while her husband watched bound and gagged.

It added this naughty thrill to it. I knew he was a willing participant, but he didn’t feel like it. Like his wife was forcing him to watch her love my big futa-dick. He didn’t have a choice but to stare at me as she worked her mouth up and down my cock.

I shuddered with that delight. It was a wonderful treat. A thrill to have all that pleasure sweeping through my body. My cunt clenched. The heat rippled through me. I quivered as my pussy clenched and my ovaries drank in the friction.

“Your wife is sucking my futa-dick,” I moaned to Mr. Hure. “Mmm, do you see her passion?”

He nodded.

“She doesn’t suck your cock like this, does she?” I cooed.

He shook his head.

“She doesn’t even suck your cock at all.”

He shook his head again.

“But she loves my futa-dick,” I groaned. “Oh, wow, she does. She’s putting her all into nursing on my girl-cock. I’m going to pump her full of cum. Do you want to see that? I bet you do, you pathetic cuckold. You want to see me flood her mouth with my futa-spunk. And her pussy.”

He nodded eagerly as his wife worshiped my futa-dick. I loved this. I slid my fingers through her blonde hair, my pussy clenching. The pressure in my ovaries swelled and swelled with her every suck. She was so good at this.

I rose toward that moment when I would cum in her mouth. I would flood her with all my jizz. It would be a spectacular delight. She nursed on me with passion. I loved every second of her suckling at me. She drove me wild.

“Yes, yes, just like that,” I groaned. “You’re going to get such a big mouthful of my girl-cum. I’m going to erupt over and over into your mouth.”

She whimpered and groaned around my futa-dick. I loved her passion. Her mouth was so hot around my cock. She suckled on me with all her might. It was an incredible rush to have her suckling on me like that.

My ovaries quivered as her head bobbed. She worked her lips up and down my cock while her gagged husband watched. His cuffs rattled as she shifted in his chair. His cock throbbed in its cage. He was so pathetic. I loved this.

“Frau Hure,” I moaned as I realized just how much I got off fucking married women. “Oh, Frau Hure, yes!”

I erupted.

I spurted blast after blast of cum into her mouth. I loved the heat surging through me. Stars burst across my vision. I trembled through the ecstasy of that delight. It was a fantastic rush to have all that pleasure washing through me.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Frau Hure!”

She swallowed my cum. She gulped it down while I swayed there. My heart pounded in my chest. I filled her mouth with more and more spurts of my cum. It was an amazing rush to splash my cum against the back of her throat.

I felt so damned good. Just amazing as she swallowed everything that I had. My pussy juices ran hot down my thighs. I shuddered there, my round boobs jiggling. I gripped her blonde hair as she gulped down my spunk.

“Oh, you are such a naughty wife!” I moaned as she swallowed my final load. “Share it with me!” She popped her mouth off my futa-dick and slid her lips up my cock. I shuddered at the feel of her mouth sliding off me. I trembled as she rose, her lips dripping in saliva and cum. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.