MILFs Love the Futa - Cover

MILFs Love the Futa

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 25: The Sultry Futas’ Hot Morning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Sultry Futas’ Hot Morning - Lisa's experiment to make herself have big boobs has an unanticipated result that all the MILFs love!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my wonderful beta readers!

Natti Green

“Mmm, so what’s for dinner, Mrs. Toritomi?” I asked.

I had just fucked my sex slave on her porch while her husband jerked off his little dick. And I mean little. Those jokes about Asian men having small cocks were true in his case. I mean, he could hold it in his hand erect. It was tiny.

I had never seen a cock that small before.

Luckily for me, I had a big dick. A huge futa-cock that had churned up Mrs. Toritomi’s pussy. My sex slave had howled her head off for the entire block to hear as I pounded her cunt hard from behind. My jizz leaked out of her.

“It’s Friday,” said Mrs. Toritomi. “We normally order something and relax.”

“Right, right,” I said. “I love pizza. Sausage. I know you love sausage, Mrs. Toritomi.”

She squirmed and nodded, her round boobs jiggling.

“So, I should fuck you in the ass while we wait for our dinner to show up, right?” I arched an eyebrow at her.

“Yes, you should,” she said. “I would like that, Mistress-sama.”

“Good, good. Mr. Toritimo. Get a meat lover’s pizza.” I winked at him. “And some bread sticks.”

“Hai,” he said. Such a good cuckold.

He had a whole fetish, it turned out, for futanari. He mentioned some Japanese words that I had sort of heard of. Manga was like comic books. I guessed they had naughty futanari comics over there. That was hot.

Why didn’t Americans make porn comics?

Oh, well.

I headed inside their house, my first time entering it. I took off my shoes—I knew that much about a Japanese home—and looked around at them. This was a nice house. It had a very Western decoration style to it, to my surprise. With couches and chairs. I don’t know what I expected.

Reed mats and sitting on the floor?

I felt embarrassed for thinking that. Of course, they could have modern stuff. There was a little shrine, though. That was different. It had incense in it and a picture of an older Japanese woman. She must be dead or something.

Did they worship her or were they just honoring her? I thought it would be rude to ask, so I just would fuck Mrs. Toritomi up the ass in the middle of her living room instead. Nothing rude or insensitive about that.

I would just make her squeal with my big dick fucking to the hilt on her bowels over and over again. That was just what she needed. I could tell. She was just aching to have my big futa-cock fucking into her bowels.

“Just kneel right here,” I said, pointing at the floor. “I’m going to ram my big futa-dick into your asshole. You ever let your husband fuck you back there?”

“Of course not, Mistress-sama,” she said. “My asshole is only for your use.”

“Damn straight!” I grinned from ear to ear. So glad that she understood.

She knelt on the floor and wiggled her rump at me. It was a delicious sight. I fell down to my knees and pressed my girl-cock into her butt-crack. She had a delicious one. I just had to ram into her, and I would make her squeal.

That would be hot.

I found her sphincter and pushed and pushed against her bowels. I loved the feel of her asshole stretching and stretching before me. It was a fantastic delight. A wonderful moment of bliss to thrust against her anal ring.

“Oh, Mistress-sama,” she moaned. “That’s so good. Ooh, yes, yes, that’s wonderful. I want your girl-cock in my asshole!”

“I know you do,” I said while her husband ordered the pizza.

I pushed against her asshole with just such hard force. She gasped as her anal ring widened and widened. Then I popped into her bowels. It was such a thrill to sink into her asshole. I quivered in delight as I went deeper into her asshole.

I sighed as I bottomed out in her. I loved the way her tight and velvety sheath squeezed about me. That was just an amazing rush. She groaned, her head tossing. I loved how she shuddered. It was so hot. My boobs jiggled, heavy with my milk.

Should I nurse her? Later, later.

I drew back my cock and she gasped. Her back arched as her tight bowels squeezed about my dick. It was an incredible delight to have her velvety hole gripping my futa-dick. The pleasure melted down my shaft and soaked through my pussy.

My cunt drank in the delight. I loved it so much. I savored this moment, my heart pounding a mile a minute. This was just a wonderful thing to experience. I was so happy to be in her asshole. I just wanted to make her cum.

I fucked her bowels hard and fast. I pumped away at her bowels. I thrust into her again and again. I hammered her hard with my big dick. I loved that delight. I thrust into her with such force. It was awesome to thrust into her.

“Shit,” I groaned. “Oh, shit, that’s good!”

“Hai!” she moaned.

“Yes, yes, fuck my wife, futa,” groaned the cuckold. He jerked his cock off as he watched us, sitting there on his couch. “She needs it hard.”

“Hai, dalingu!” she gasped. It almost sounded like she said “darling.” “Such a big dick is fucking me so hard! I love it! Daisuki!”

I loved how she moaned as I fucked her bowels. I gripped her hips and rammed to the hilt in her asshole again and again. She gripped my futa-dick with her tight and velvety hole. I loved every plunge into her anal sheath.

It was heaven to pound the married woman like this. To fuck her in the ass while her husband jerked off his pathetic cock. I loved the way I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath. It was fantastic to enjoy her tight asshole around me.

“Oh, you’re going to cum so hard, aren’t you?” I groaned.

“I am,” she moaned, her bowels clamping down tight on me. “Ooh, ooh, that’s so good!”

My boobs bounced as I fucked her asshole. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. Pussy cream ran down my thighs. I was so wet. I loved how the heat melted down my futa-cock and washed through my cunt. That felt just outstanding.

She squeezed her asshole down around my cock to massage me. I loved how she did that. It was just a wonderful thrill to have her holding me like that. I pumped deep and hard into her bowels. It was a fantastic rush to bury into her.

“Ooh, ooh, that’s so hot,” I purred. “How hard are you going to cum on my dick?”

“So hard, Mistress-sama!” she moaned.

“Yes, yes,” her masturbating husband groaned. “That’s right. You’re going to cum so hard on her big futa-dick. Yes!”

He erupted already? Damn, he had a hair trigger.

His jizz spilled over his hand as he shuddered there. I just kept fucking his wife’s asshole, the pressure in my ovaries building and building toward at mighty climax. I would spray her bowels with all the cum that I had in me.

It was just a wonderful thrill to bury into her anal sheath. I fucked into her bowels over and over again. Her anal sheath gripped my cock. She massaged me with that hot hole. I loved every second of fucking her backdoor.

My pussy dripped more juices down my thighs. My cunt clenched, the heat building in my ovaries. I loved the pressure. My cock pumped away at her tight asshole. She wiggled her hips, stirring her anal sheath around my cock.

“I’m going to cum,” she moaned. “Hai! Hai! Keep fucking my asshole. Oh, Mistress-sama! That’s so good!”

“Yes, it is,” I groaned, burying to the very hilt in her bowels. “Ooh, that’s good. You feel just amazing around my futa-dick. Shit, that’s it. That’s just fantastic!”

I buried into her, about to erupt.

She beat me to it. Her asshole convulsed around my cock. I erupted a moment later. My cum spurted into her bowels. It was an incredible delight to unload in her. My boobs bounced as my cunt writhed. My juices gushed down my thighs.

I loved every second of having all this pleasure sweeping through my body and washing over my mind. Stars burst across my vision as I pumped her bowels full of my jizz. My boobs bounced as I jizzed in her asshole.

“Yes, yes, cum in my wife,” groaned the husband. “That’s so hot.”

“Sugoi!” his wife moaned, her asshole milking my futa-dick.

I erupted the last of my girl-cum into her asshole. I panted, my body feeling so good. And it was clear that the pizza hadn’t arrived. I pulled my futa-dick out of the slut’s asshole. She gasped as I did that. I drew out every inch of my cock.

I popped out of her, my dick bobbing before her. I rose and sank onto the couch by the husband. He panted there, holding his dick. I shook my head at him. He just grinned back at me while his wife knelt there.

“Come suck my dick clean,” I said. “It’s Friday. It’ll be a while before the pizza guy gets here.”

“Hai, Mistress-sama,” she cooed and crawled toward me.

I loved how flushed her face was. Her black hair fell around her cute features. She licked her lips as she came closer to me. She reached my futa-dick. I spread my legs open wide, my pussy dripping wet. She leaned and nuzzled against my cuntlips.

She licked at my twat. I gasped as she stroked her tongue up through my folds. My pregnant pussy clenched while my toes curled. She reached for my girl-cock and licked up the dirty shaft. Pleasure washed through me as she did that.

She climbed up and up my dick until she reached the tip. She swiped her tongue around the throbbing crown of my cock. She groaned. She must love the dirty flavor of her ass on my hard clit-rod. She moaned and swallowed me.

“Goddamn,” I groaned. “Ooh, bet you never thought you’d see your wife sucking a futa’s big dick.”

“No,” her husband panted. “But I am very lucky. So is she to have a real dick fuck her.”

“That’s right.” I smiled as his wife worked her mouth up and down my cock. “Mmm, that’s good. Just keep working that mouth up and down my dirty futa-dick.”

She did. She suckled hard on me, polishing my cock. I loved the enthusiasm Mrs. Toritomi put into loving my dick. It was an absolutely fantastic delight. I loved it so much. I savored the pleasure of this moment.

It was outstanding. Just a wondrous moment. I ran my fingers through her fine, black hair as she worked her mouth up and down my futa-dick. She suckled on me with passion. She nursed on me with all that she had.

It was an incredible rush to have her do that. I loved it so much. I enjoyed every last second of her bobbing her head. She swirled her tongue around my futa-cock, the pleasure melting down to my cunt. The delight washed through my pussy.

“Yes, yes, that’s it,” I groaned, my cunt clenching. “Mmm, you’re such a naughty wife.”

She purred around my futa-dick while her fingers played with my pussy.

I grinned at her as she stroked my cuntlips. She thrust her digits into my pussy. I gasped as she thrust two of them into me. Her pointer and middle finger this time. She let them soak in me as she kept sucking so hard on me.

But she didn’t finger me with them. She just held them in my cunt as she bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my clit-dick. She was such a delight. She suckled so hard on me. It was a fantastic rush.

She pulled the fingers out and slid them down my taint.

“You dirty slut,” I moaned in delight as she pressed her wet fingers against my asshole. “I love anal, too!”

I shuddered as she pushed her fingers against my butthole. She drilled against me, my anal ring stretching and stretching to swallow her. Her fingers popped into my bowels. She sank them into me, sending heat washing through my bowels.

It was just so hot to feel her digits in my bowels. She suckled hard on me. Her mouth bobbed up and down my cock. It was just fantastic to have her thrusting away at my anal sheath while she blew my futa-dick.

It was just a hot delight to enjoy every second of this. I was so glad to have her loving me like this. The pressure rose and rose in my ovaries. It wouldn’t be long before I burst. I ached to flood her mouth. I squeezed my bowels around her digits.

“That’s it,” I groaned, feeling so good right now. “Oh, fuck, that’s so good. You’re going to make me pop. God, your wife is dirty.”

“Apparently,” he said. “When it’s with a futa.”

“Mmm, yes.” I winked at Mrs. Toritomi.

She suckled harder on me, polishing my futa-pole. Her fingers thrust away at my asshole. My bowels clenched about her. I loved every second of her thrusting away at me. My heart pounded a mile a minute as she did that. It was just a fantastic rush to have her doing that to me. I shuddered with such passion. She suckled. She fucked me.

My ovaries brimmed with all my futa-jizz. It was so excellent having her nursing on me. It was fantastic enjoying those fingers thrusting into my bowels. She churned up my asshole. I quivered as she suckled hard. My eyes rolled back in my head.

“Yes!” I gasped and erupted.

My cum flooded her mouth. I pumped blast after blast of my jizz into her hungry maw. The pleasure raced through me. I groaned with each eruption of cum. It was so fantastic to have all that bliss sweeping through me.

I enjoyed it so much. I reveled in the delight as she gulped down my girl-cum. I flooded her mouth with every blast of futa-jizz in my ovaries. And there was a lot of spunk in them. I shuddered, my asshole writhing around her digits.

“Oh, fuck, that’s it!” I moaned. “Suck down my cum, slut!”

She did. She suckled down every drop of my cum as I shuddered through my rapture. This was such a wonderful delight. I groaned with each blast of futa-jizz. The pleasure shot through me. The ecstasy blazed across my mind.

“Damn,” I groaned. “Oh, damn, that was fantastic.”

My orgasm peaked. She nursed on me, drawing out the last of the cum. I sighed, feeling so good right now I felt excellent after all that jizz spurted out of me. I loved every last second of this bliss suffusing through me.

She suckled on me, nursing on my cock with just hunger. It was a wild delight to have her loving me like that. A big smile spread on my lips. I sucked in a deep breath as I just buzzed with this passion. Her fingers wiggled about in her asshole.

“Mmm, the pizza still isn’t here,” I said. “Damn. Well, want to suckle on my nipple.”

She popped her mouth off and smiled. She rose up me, her fingers sliding out of my anal sheath. She latched onto my nipple and suckled on my nub. Pleasure shot through me as she nursed. My breast milk gushed into her mouth.

I sighed in delight.

“That’s it,” I purred. “Mmm, you were such a good sex slave, you deserve my breast milk.”

“Kuso!” her husband cursed. “You lactate.”

“And don’t even think about bending down and taking a suckle,” I said.

His wife moaned around my nipple and grabbed my other breast, pulling it closer to her like she was shielding me from her husband. That was so sweet of her. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed my creamy delight flooding her mouth.

She gulped it all out of me.

She drew out every drop of my breast milk she could. But there was always more. She happily suckled from me, her eyes closed. I stroked her hair as I enjoyed this moment. It was so wonderful. I felt so close to her.

The doorbell dinged.

“Pizza’s here,” I cooed. Excellent.


Lisa Green

I woke up in bed with ... Poppy.

My girlfriend was sleeping on her back. That was so wonderful. A big smile spread on my lips. I just wanted to give her a wonderful, good morning BJ. It was Saturday. No school. Though I did promise to fuck my teacher’s wife at some point today.

I had to keep my promise.

I pulled back the covers. We were in my room. We had come home after the sex shop and fucked with my two pets before Poppy and I had come up to my room and fallen straight to sleep. It had been a wild orgy.

Three futas and one gender-swapped MILF. We had stuffed Mrs. Hannah’s holes full of our cum. That was just a treat. I was so glad that she had enjoyed every last second of being fucked by us over and over again.

I pushed back the covers, exposing Poppy’s round, cute breasts. Her stomach came into view and her hard cock thrust out over her belly, the tip pierced by her little cock ring. She had morning wood. That was so cute. I was so eager to just suckle on her and make her cum.

I licked my lips as I grabbed her futa-dick. It was time for her good morning BJ. That was so hot to do this. I opened my mouth wide and ducked down. I swallowed her girl-cock. I took her all the way into my mouth.

I slid my lips down her dick and suckled on her.

The salty flavor of her precum spilled over my tongue.

Poppy twitched as I nursed on her. I worked my mouth up and down her as a slight smile curled the corners of her lips. Was she already awake? I kept sucking on her, hoping that she would wake up and be so shocked to have me blowing her.

She let out a soft whimper and kept sleeping as I worked my mouth up and down her futa-dick. I savored her girth in my mouth. I suckled on her with all my might. She groaned as I did that. My tongue flicked across her crown and brushed her piercing.

I popped my mouth off and ducked down to her pussy. Her spicy aroma filled my nose.

I kissed her pussy.

I licked her cunt, my tongue flicking through her folds. She shuddered as I did that. Her whimpers grew louder as I had fun licking and lapping at her. I stroked her with a hungry tongue. I licked up her spicy cream.

I lapped from her taint to the case of her clit-dick. I kept going up to her, loving the salty flavor of her skin. I went higher, shifting my grip to keep stroking my tongue up her without obstruction. I reached her pierced crown.

I flicked the cock ring again.

She moaned again.

Still not awake, huh?

I engulfed her futa-dick and suckled hard. She groaned louder this time. Her body trembled and her girl-cock throbbed in my hand as I nursed on her. The older futa whimpered as I suckled hard on Poppy’s shaft. My tongue played with her piercing.

“Oh, god,” she groaned as she trembled there. “I can’t keep faking it! That’s so good!”

I stopped sucking then ripped my mouth off her. “Faking it?”

“Yeah, I mean, I came awake as you were moving around,” she said. “But it was hot thinking you were giving me a good morning BJ.”

I felt a little crushed, but ... That didn’t stop me from engulfing her girl-cock with my mouth. I suckled hard on her. I nursed with such passion on her futa-dick. She groaned as I nursed on her with all that I had.

I pleasured her with all my might. It was just such a rush to bob my head and slid my lips up and down her shaft. I suckled on her. She moaned, her spicy pussy juices filling my nose. She smelled so good. I loved that aroma.

“Oh, that’s so good,” she moaned. “Ooh, ooh, that’s just awesome. Ooh, keep sucking on me!”

I kept sucking on her. I nursed on her with all that I had. My tongue swirled around the crown of her girl-dick. She moaned out in pleasure. Her head tossed from side to side. I loved how she gasped out with such wanton delight.

I nursed hard on her. I loved the taste of her precum as she squirmed on my bedroom. My pussy clenched and my girl-cock throbbed between my thighs I loved how it felt swinging there. This was such a wonderful moment.

“Fuck, I am going to cum, Lisa!” she moaned.

I was so happy to hear that from Poppy.

“Just going to flood your mouth with so much jizz! Yes, yes, you’re such a great cock-sucker!” Wasn’t that sweet of her? She was such a sweetie. I swirled my tongue around her crown, playing with her cock ring. She groaned when I did that. I loved how her cock twitched in my hand holding onto the base.

I stroked up and down her with my hand as I bobbed my head. She groaned as I loved her. It was such a wonderful delight to have her sucking me off. My dick twitched, pussy cream running down from my burning cunt.

“Shit,” she gasped. “Oh, Lisa, you’re the best!”

Her futa-cock erupted.

Hot girl-cum splashed against the back of my throat. I loved it soaking my taste buds in jizz. It was an outstanding flavor. The saltiness swirled through my mouth before I swallowed it down. Luckily, there was always more for me to enjoy.

I drank it down. I loved the taste of that wonderful jizz. It was just a hot delight to drink all that hot spunk. She had had so much for me. She shuddered as she bucked on the bed. Her cock unloaded in my mouth again and again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.