MILFs Love the Futa - Cover

MILFs Love the Futa

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 18: Futa Shows Off to the Class

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Futa Shows Off to the Class - Lisa's experiment to make herself have big boobs has an unanticipated result that all the MILFs love!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my wonderful beta readers!

Natti Green

Mrs. Goldman, the school’s principal, stripped naked in her office just for me. I smiled, my pussy cream dripping down her face while my cum matted her hair. I was definitely pregnant. The MILFs just wanted to eat my cunt.

And they would do anything for me.

The same thing happened to my sexy mom. We were both bred by my little futa-sister, Lisa. She had invented the formulas that made this all happen. I loved having my futa-dick, and if she had knocked me up, it looked like I would have even more fun.

Mrs. Goldman was a gorgeous beauty, her wedding ring flashing. She was unbuttoning the low-cut bra she wore and revealed ... a halter bra. The type that lifted her boobs like a wonder bra but left the nipples bare. That was kinky for her to wear on the job.

I loved it.

She had such suckable nipples, too. But it was another part of her that I was eager for. She reached behind her to unhook her bra but I waved my hand. She grinned, my cum soaking through her hair. God, that was so hot. She unzipped that very short skirt she wore and let her skirt drop.

She had a thick bush dripping in her cream. I knew that because she wasn’t wearing panties.

“Someone wanted to be ready to be ravished by my sister, didn’t she?” I cooed, my futa-dick throbbing. I peeled off my own top, freeing my round boobs.

“God, yes,” she moaned. “But you’re such a naughty surprise, Natti. Just such a delicious one, too.”

I grinned, glad to be a delicious surprise.

“Bend that naughty ass over the desk,” I cooed. “You’re such a wicked principal. You’re supposed to be working, but instead you drag me out of here, forcing me to miss class, all so you can indulge your need to eat my cunt.”

“I’m wicked,” she moaned as she bent over the desk, her big boobs piling into the surface. She pushed up her glasses and wiggled her hips back and forth. Her plump butt-cheeks jiggled. “What are you going to do about it?”

I picked up a wooden ruler off her desk. “I think it’s time to reinstate corporal punishment. What do you think?”

“Yes!” she moaned with such wanton need. “Do it. Spank my ass!”

I drew back the ruler and slapped it down right on both her butt-cheeks.

CRACK!

She suckled in a gasping breath as the stinging sound echoed through her office. She squirmed there, a line of red blossoming across her rump, marking just where I had administered her first punishment. My futa-dick twitched at the beautiful sight.

“Oh, my god,” she moaned with throaty enjoyment. I swear, her bush was even wetter. “That’s one,” I said and drew back for the next one.

CRACK!

“Two!” she moaned with throaty delight, a second stripe burning bright. “Yes, yes, I’m such a naughty, naughty principal!”

CRACK!

“And wife!” I groaned, my futa-dick aching. “Cheating on your husband. Cuckolding him with your futa-students!”

“Three,” she breathed. “Mmm, I am such a wicked wife. I can’t wait to tell my husband about this. How you futas fuck me better than he does. How I cum so hard. He’ll get off on it. I just can hardly feel him in my pussy after Lisa!”

CRACK!

“Four!” She bucked on the desk. “Oh, god, that’s four! Ooh, ooh, your futa-dick is as thick as your sister’s. I know it’ll be amazing!”

CRACK!

“Yep!” I said as she squealed, “Five!”

CRACK!

“Six!” Her butt-cheeks clenched and relaxed, crisscrossed by welts. She quivered there, her bush dripping with her juices. “Oh, yes, yes, I’m a cheating, slutty principal! Keep punishing me, Natti!”

CRACK!

“Seven!”

Her moan echoed through her office. My futa-dick ached so much. Juices spilled down my thighs from my pussy. I was so wet to fuck her. My ovaries brimmed with another load of girl-cum.

CRACK!

“Eight!”

“You’re such a wicked slut, you’re getting off on this!” I gasped.

“I am!” she moaned.

CRACK!

“Nine!” She squirmed there, rubbing her boobs into the desk. “One more! Oh, god, give me one more!”

I drew back, my cock aching so much. I stared at her welted ass. My boobs bounced as I swung. The ruler soared down.

CRACK!

Her back arched as the tenth spank landed. She squealed out in orgasmic delight. To my shock, her pussy gushed juices. A flood squirted out through her thick bush.

“TEEEEEEN!”

“You are a fucking slut!” I groaned and tossed her ruler on the desk. I moved up as she bucked through her orgasm.

I pressed my cock between her butt-cheeks. I slid down to her asshole as she spasmed through her bliss. I found her backdoor and thrust against her. She moaned as her anal ring widened and widened to swallow my cock. She shuddered, her sphincter widening and widening.

I thrust hard and popped into her bowels. She moaned, her flesh still rippling around me as I sank into her depths. I shuddered, loving the feel of her cunt around my futa-dick. Her velvety asshole welcomed my girl-cock.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she breathed. “Oh, ram that big fucker into me. Fill me with that clit-dick, Natti! Oh, god, yes! Ass-fuck me and make me cum again!”

“You really came from being spanked!” I said in awe. “You are one kinky MILF!”

“Mmm,” she cooed as more and more of my futa-cock sank into her anal sheath.

I loved the way her asshole massaged my cock as I bottomed out in her. She rippled around me a few more times then she was done. I smiled, feeling so good being in her. It was just amazing having all my dick in her bowels.

I drew back my cock. She gasped as I did that. Her eyes widened as her bowels clung to my cock. She held me tight as I fucked back into her anal sheath. I slapped my shaved crotch into her hot ass. I could feel the heat radiating from her welts.

“Oh, yes, yes, pound my slutty asshole, Natti!” she moaned.

“Yes, Mrs. Goldman!” I groaned, obeying the principal.

I thrust away at her, my boobs bouncing as I sodomized her with hard strokes. I loved every plunge into her cunt. I savored every last thrust into her anal sheath. She had such an amazing grip on my futa-dick. She massaged me with that wonderful hole.

I groaned, the heat melting down my futa-dick to my cunt. My pussy grew hotter. So did my ovaries. They brimmed with my futa-cum. I pumped away at Mrs. Goldman’s anal sheath, hammering her bowels hard.

The slap of flesh echoed through the office. She moaned, squeezing her asshole around my dick. A big smile spread on my lips as I enjoyed every plunge into her bowels. I savored every thrust into her backdoor. It was an outstanding treat.

I butt-fucked her hard and fast. I plunged my cock to the hilt in her anal sheath. I loved slamming deep and hard into her asshole. I savored that thrill. I fucked her hard and fast. I loved burying into her bowels.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she moaned. “Ooh, that’s so good. That’s just an outstanding delight. Yes, yes, fuck my anal sheath so hard.”

I pounded her asshole with all my might, my breasts heaving. The pressure to cum swelled in my ovaries. I was so ready to just cum in her. I just wanted to erupt in her twat. She had such a delicious hole. She massaged me.

“Make me cum!” Mrs. Goldman moaned. “I love being ass-fucked by a futa!”

“Better than your husband, huh?” I asked, pussy cream spilling down my thighs.

“I don’t let him do this!” she groaned, squeezing her anal sheath around my cock.

“That’s right!” I moaned, loving her words. “This is something only sexy sluts like me get.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” she moaned in complete agreement. “Just sexy futa-sluts with big clit-dicks get to fuck my asshole!”

I loved her words. I hammered her bowels, hurtling closer and closer to cumming. I held back, wanting her to burst on my dick. That would be excellent. Just the perfect rapture to have exploding out of me.

I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. I buried to the hilt in her. She whimpered, her bowels clamping down hard as I drew back. She massaged the tip. The pleasure shot down my shaft to my cunt. I was so close to bursting.

“Natti!” she squealed. “Yes!”

The MILF’s asshole spasmed around my dick. She suckled at me. I gasped as I pumped away at her writhing asshole. She spasmed on the desk. The pressure hurtled toward the bursting point as I plowed to the hilt in her.

“Fuck!” I gasped.

I erupted.

I fired my hot futa-cum into her spasming bowels. The heat swept through me. My eyes rolled back in my head as I enjoyed that delight. The pleasure surged through me. It was fantastic to cum in her bowels over and over again. I savored the high of being bred by my futa-sister. It was so much fun to have this MILF just so eager to have sex with me. She was so horny for me. It was such a rush, as great as cumming into her asshole. I shuddered here as I pumped the last of my cum into her bowels.

“Mrs. Goldman, you dirty, dirty whore,” I groaned as I quivered here, my hands rubbing over her well-spanked rump. “Mmm, you loved that, didn’t you?”

“God, yes,” she moaned, her bowels rippling around my dick. “I loved that so much. Ooh, that was great. I am such a dirty whore!”

“Where’s your phone?” I asked. “Do you ever video chat with your husband.”

“I do,” she cooed. “Oh, my, what are you going to show him?”

I grinned at her and pulled my cock out of her asshole. It was such a thrill to do that. She groaned as she reached across her desk for her phone. She picked it up and unlocked the screen. I savored that last inch of velvety friction before my futa-dick plopped out of her asshole.

She tapped at her screen as I took a step back. It loaded then there was the dialing tone. It took a moment before her husband picked up. His face a prepared on the screen. A middle-aged guy. Balding. He smiled at his wife.

“Hey, what’s up?” he asked.

“Oh, well, Natti is here,” cooed Mrs. Goldman. “She’s a futa like that Lisa I told you about. Mmm, and she just fucked me up the ass. I think she wants to show you something naughty.”

“Up the ass,” her husband said and chuckled. It was like she told him she just had a great scratch ticket or found a really good sale on shoes and saved thirty dollars. “I bet that was wild. Did you have a nice orgasm?”

“I did,” she purred and handed the phone to me.

“Hey, Mr. Goldman,” I said, grinning at him. “How’s it going.”

“Good, good,” he said. “You just fucked my wife up the ass? How was it? I’ve always wanted to give that a try, but she never lets me.”

“Fantastic,” I said and turned the phone around. “Look at your wife’s gorgeous rump. Mmm, I spanked her ass, too, for being such a naughty, naughty wife that doesn’t let you fuck her in the ass. I could tell her to let you, but ... I don’t think I will.”

“Fair ‘nough,” he said. “Wow, you really spanked her. She’s going to have trouble sitting down, isn’t she?”

“Yep,” I said. “Mmm, and now she’s going to kneel before me and suck my dick clean of her own ass. How does that sound? Fucking wild, right?”

“Yeah,” he groaned, shifting. “Very wild. Well, honey, I think you have to. She’s just the sort of futa you need to please if she’s like Lisa.”

I really, really didn’t get how this worked, but it was awesome. Especially as Mrs. Goldman turned around and sank to her knees. She opened her eyes and licked her lips. She had such a naughty gleam in her eyes as she grabbed my cock.

She opened wide and swallowed my dirty futa-dick. Her husband groaned—and so did I—as she slid her ruby lips over my cock. I shuddered as she nursed on me, her cheeks hollowing as she loved my futa-dick.

I loved it, too. This was just awesome to have her nursing on me. I rubbed at my pregnant belly. I was flat, for now. But in a few months, I would be curving with my little sister’s daughter. That was so wild. What a world she had created.

“Fuck,” I groaned, savoring the way she suckled on me. “Oh, Mr. Goldman, your wife is such a dirty whore. God, she is just sucking on my dick.”

“I can see that,” he said. “Wow, honey, you’re really sucking on her cock. That’s so hot. Damn, that’s just fucking exciting. And you’re right, she’s huge. Holy shit, this is like watching porn.”

Was he jerking off to his wife polishing my futa-dick? I bet he was. That was hot. My girl-dick throbbed in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it, buffing my cock clean of her ass. She was sucking off that sour musk.

I loved it. Her husband watching only made this so much better. She worked her mouth up and down my throbbing clit-cock. I loved her sucking on me like that. She knew what she was doing. She drove me wild with it. A big smile spread on my lips.

She suckled on me with that passion I loved. Her head bobbed, her curly-brown hair swaying around her face. She stared up at me with such heat in her eyes. Now, she stared at her phone. She moaned around my futa-dick as her husband watched.

“That’s it, Rachel,” he panted. “Suck that dirty futa-dick. Yeah, yeah, you’re such a naughty wife polishing her girl-cock!”

“So naughty,” I groaned, savoring that bobbing mouth. “Damn, I am really going to cum hard.”

“Please, please, just cum so hard. Drench my wife in all that jizz. It’ll be perfect. I know it.”

I smiled, so glad he thought that. I wanted him to know that it would be perfect. That I would cum all over his wife’s face. I would just jizz on her with such passion. My cum would erupt into her mouth over and over again.

But maybe that wasn’t where I should cum.

My pussy clenched at that naughty idea. I shuddered, the pressure growing in my ovaries from her hot suction. She nursed on me with all that pleasure. She drove me wild. I came closer and closer to that moment of erupting.

I loved it. My cunt clenched, the heat building and building in me. My twat dripped juices that ran down my thighs. I loved how hot my pussy grew as she buffed clean my futa-dick. She was just so good at that. Just amazing at nursing on me.

“I’m going to cum so hard,” I groaned. “You ready to drink all my cum?”

She moaned around my dick.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought,” I groaned. “Damn, just keep sucking. Just keep nursing on me like that. That’s perfect. Shit! I’m going to cum so hard!”

She moaned around my futa-dick.

“But should I cum in your mouth or on your face?” I purred. “What do you think, Mr. Goldman?”

“Cum on her face,” he groaned. “That would be so hot to see.”

“It would be,” I agreed, glad her cuckold was so onboard with all of this. “I’ll tell you when, slut.”

She moaned and nodded, her cheeks hollowing with hunger. It was exciting to have her nursing on me like that. She brought me closer and closer to cumming. A big smile spread on my lips, the pressure in my ovaries rising toward that bursting point.

“Almost there,” I groaned. “Shit, I’m almost there. That’s it. That’s really good. Ooh, you know what you’re doing. You really, really do know how to suck a futa-dick. Shit! Get ready!”

She ripped her mouth off my cock with a wet plop. She grinned up at me and her phone, her hand gripping my cock and stroking up and down my dick. I loved how she did that. She brought me closer and closer to bursting.

“Cum all over my face!” she moaned.

“Yes!” groaned her husband.

The principal’s naughty hand stroking my cock engulfed the crown. The pleasure shot through me. I shuddered at the heat that swelled in me. It was such a delight. I loved it so much. I groaned as the crown of my dick throbbed.

And erupted.

I shuddered and unloaded. I spurted blast after blast of cum that splashed across her face. I trembled as I coated her in my jizz. It was an absolute blast to spurt my jizz across her features. I shuddered with each eruption.

The pleasure shot through me as my pussy convulsed, adding rapture to the ecstasy. Cunt cream gushed down my thighs as I bathed her face in my jizz. I painted ropy lines of futa-spunk across the MILF’s features, matting her brown hair even worse.

“Fuck,” her husband groaned. “That’s so hot!”

I enjoyed every burst of pleasure that shot through me. It was fantastic to enjoy this bliss. I shuddered, my boobs bouncing and heaving. A big smile spread on my lips. I enjoyed every last second of this pleasure.

“I love it!” Mrs. Goldman moaned.

She opened her mouth wide and caught my jizz. She aimed my cock, drenching herself in my cum. I shuddered as the pleasure shot through me. My cunt convulsed as the rapture shot through me. I erupted one last time.

One last spurt of jizz splashed on her face.

“Damn,” I groaned. “Oh, damn, that was amazing.”

“Yes,” panted her husband. Oh, he had cum, that naughty man. “Wow, that was so hot.”

“Mmm, it was,” I purred and said. “Bye, Mr. Goldman. I’m glad you watched it. It was hot having you see your wife being my dirty whore.”

“Great to meet you, Natti! So glad I got to watch you jizz all over my wife’s face. Oh, that was so hot. So glad I hit record on this. Thanks.”

“What?” his wife gasped.

I chuckled at the look of shock on Mrs. Goldman’s face, my cum running down her cheeks and temple. She was such a mess and so pissed at her husband for recording her. I loved it. Being bred by my little sister was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Getting the futa-dick was the second best.

“Well, I have classes,” I said and grabbed my clothes.


Lisa Green

I headed to my English class with Mrs. Black in tow. Everyone was staring in shock at her. Well, everyone who wasn’t a parent. So the students, mostly. They were gaping at this sexy MILF I had parading after me. I held her leash, proud I had my pet.

The staff, though, were much more accommodating. They smiled at me and nodded. They didn’t question why a MILF in a cocktail dress with a pink collar and leash and a cat’s tail thrusting out from beneath her short skirt was following me around. She was clearly in violation of the dress code, but no one in a position of authority cared.

I strode into Mrs. Vanderbilt’s English class, grinning at the Black MILF I had fucked yesterday. She glanced at me, her eyes lighting up with delight. She patted at the hair she wore pulled back into a puffy ball at the nape of her neck. A gorgeous woman with dark skin and a curvy figure.

“Hey, everyone,” I said. “This is Mrs. Black. She’s my pet. My submissive sex slave. And, yes, she’s Shanice’s mom.”

“Hi!” Mrs. Black said to the stunned students. “It’s true. I’m Shanice’s Mom. She’s such a good girl. I hope you’re all nice to her. And, as you can see, Lisa owns me. I love being her MILF-pet. It’s so much fun.”

“I bet it is,” said Mrs. Vanderbilt. “My, it would be a lot of fun...” She trailed off as all the students were staring at her. She cleared her throat. “Anyways, Lisa is a futanari, which is a type of trans. So she’s very brave and we have to accept the fact that her lifestyle lets her have MILF sex slaves. So I don’t want to hear any complaints. I will not tolerate any bigotry in my classroom!”

A few of the boys hunched their shoulders beneath her powerful gaze.

I loved this so much. I had the teachers on my side. I really could do what I wanted. I could just fuck my MILF right here in front of them all. Or I could pound our teacher. Just put on a show for all the students to watch. Let them see just how awesome being a futanari was.

I mean, I planned on selling my creations one day. Maybe I should get the buzz going. I was finding more and more, I had this exhibitionist streak. Fucking Frau Hure in the hallway was quite exhilarating.

A wave of naughty heat rushed through me as the idea of what else I could do grew naughtier and naughtier. My hips wiggled back and forth. I licked my lips, a big smile spreading. This was just the fun I needed.

“Yes, I’m a futanari,” I said. “If you don’t know what that means, I have a clit that has become a fully-functional dick. So, yes, the rumors you’ve heard about me are true.”

“Stunning and brave,” whispered Mrs. Vanderbilt. “Let’s give Lisa a standing ovation for coming out before us and talking about her choice.”

The students all gave nervous looks before they stood and clapped. I had never been popular. Never had any friends. I kept to myself. But now ... Now I was blossoming. It was why I made the serum. Not to get a cock, but to be hot. To be noticed. To stand out.

And I did.

I basked in their applause. It grew in volume. They grew more enthusiastic. I quivered in delight. Tears were in my eyes as my futa-dick throbbed. I was just so hard. I glanced at Mrs. Vanderbilt who had tears in her eyes, too.

“Mrs. Vanderbilt, perhaps you can help show them about the futa-lifestyle. I’m very attracted to MILFs, and I find that having a MILF like yourself suck me off when I get hard is very valuable to my lifestyle.” I smiled at her.

“Of course,” she said and moved around her desk.

“Wait,” said Todd in the front row. “Uh, did you just say suck you off?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.