MILFs Love the Futa - Cover

MILFs Love the Futa

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 15: Bored Beauty and Her Futa Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Bored Beauty and Her Futa Fun - Lisa's experiment to make herself have big boobs has an unanticipated result that all the MILFs love!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my wonderful beta readers!

Alexa Green

I was pregnant and horny.

My futa-daughter had bred me. My delicious Lisa had slid that big, thick, throbbing futa-cock in me and given me another child. I had two with my dead husband, Lisa and Natti, and now I had a third growing in the bun.

I shouldn’t even know since I must have conceived yesterday, but MILFs just wanted to eat my cunt out. Like with my sexy futa-daughter, I drove MILFs wild. It was pheromones. I smelled so good, they just wanted to eat me out.

Lisa was off having fun with other MILFs. I wanted to monopolize her, but I had to let her spread her futa-seed far and wide. She was very excited for this MILF. Well, I knew she would come back home to me.

I was her mother. I would always be here for her.

But that didn’t help me with my horniness. I wore a sundress with nothing on underneath as I headed out onto my porch. I sank onto it, spreading my legs wide. I knew I was flashing my bush and letting my scent waft through the air.

There were some sexy mothers on this street.

Kimberly was a new mother, just had her baby a few months ago. Wilma was my age, her kids having already moved out and she was always gardening. That empty nest syndrome. Then there was Heidi in her early thirties, her kids growing up fast.

It was Sakura who must have smelled me, though. The shy, Japanese wife. I didn’t know much about her. She had polite kids. They dressed sharply for their private school. She was in her late twenties, I think. It was so hard to judge her age. She could be eighteen or forty for all I knew, but based on her age, I thought late twenties.

She was walking down the street when she glanced at me. She blinked as she saw me sitting there with my legs spread wide, my thick bush on display. I quivered, wondering if she would come and have a sniff. She swallowed.

Then she hurried on.

I shuddered, wishing she had stopped. I rubbed at my pussy, feeling just how juicy I was. I brought my fingers to my nose and inhaled. The sweet aroma filled my nose. It was just so perfect. I loved that so much. I quivered in delight.

I licked my fingers, delighting in my juices. Then a head peeked out from the bushes that half-obscured my front lawn from the street. Sakura looked again. The delicious, Japanese housewife had such wide eyes.

I smiled at her and crooked my fingers.

She ducked out of sight.

But not for long. She peeked again. My pheromones must be drifting on the light breeze to her nose. She had scarlet cheeks. She brushed back a curl of her fine, black hair and tucked it behind her ear. She quivered there, staring at me with such wide eyes.

She breathed in and flicked her tongue over her lips. She crept down the sidewalk to my gate. I smiled at her, knowing I was about to have my pussy devoured by this gorgeous MILF. It was so wonderful being knocked up by my futa-daughter.

“Mrs. Green, are you okay?” the Japanese woman said. “You ... You’re just...” She breathed in again. “Your pussy looks very wet. Do you...?”

“Yes, I do,” I said.

“Hai,” she said and scurried forward. “I’ve never pleasured a woman before, but I will do my best on you, Mrs. Green.”

“Thanks, Sakura,” I said. “You can call me Alexa.”

“That’s so informal,” she said as she reached my porch. “I couldn’t.”

“You’re about to eat my pussy out,” I said. “I think you can be a little informal with me.”

Sakura swallowed as she reached me. She sank to her knees with such grace. She had such long, black hair that she often held back with a kerchief, but not today. She wore a modest dress. Her warm hands rested on my thighs as she leaned forward.

She looked nervous and excited all at the same time. She just wanted to eat me out. She was so horny to do that. It was such an amazing thing, pheromones. I loved them so much. I was so glad that my futa-daughter had done this.

I didn’t care if anyone saw me. Let them watch. It was a beautiful thing for two MILFs to make love. For Lisa to make love to a MILF. It was all so natural. The way the world should be. I closed my eyes as Sakura leaned closer and closer to me, her breath rustling the curls of my bush.

“I’ve never done this,” she said. “How do I start?”

“Mmm, just nuzzle into my bush and kiss my pussy lips,” I said. “You’re going to love how sweet I taste.”

“Hai,” she moaned and did just that.

I groaned as my curls rustled before her lips reached my pussy. She kissed at my cunt. That felt just outstanding to have her mouth smooching over my twat. She made me feel awesome. Just so incredible. I loved every second of her hot kisses.

“Then you lick and gathered up my juices,” I purred.

She flicked her tongue out. I gasped, the chains holding up the porch swinging creaking. Her tongue felt amazing sliding through my flesh. She made me shiver. She brushed my clit. Sparks of pleasure burst through me.

She lapped at me again and again. She tongued my cunt with such hunger. The Japanese MILF devoured me. The delicious mother ate my cunt, her wedding ring sparkling as her hands rubbed my thighs. Her touch was electric.

“Oh, that’s so good,” I whimpered. “You’re doing great. Ooh, and you can thrust your tongue into my cunt and swirl it around.”

“Hai, Mrs. Green,” she purred and thrust her tongue into my snatch.

I gasped as her tongue felt so warm and hot in my snatch. She made me feel so good. I groaned, savoring the way she tongued me. It was an incredible rush to have Sakura wiggling around in me. She teased my pussy walls.

I groaned, the chains creaking as that hot tongue worked in and out of my snatch. My eyes rolled back in my head as I just enjoyed having that hot MILF tonguing me. This might be her first time, but she was enthusiastic.

She moaned as she ate me out.

The naughty MILF enjoyed herself. I know I did.

I arched my back as I loved the feel of this pleasure sweeping through me. She wiggled her tongue around inside of my snatch. I groaned at how amazing this was. I squeezed my thighs around her head, holding her to me.

My moans sang out into the sounds of the neighborhood. Someone mowed their lawn as I enjoyed having Sakura devour my cunt. She licked and lapped at my folds. She brushed my clit. She stared up at me with those soft, brown eyes of hers.

“You’re going to make my pregnant pussy cum,” I moaned. “Mmm, I’m going to drown you in so much pussy juices. How does that sound!”

She flicked her tongue to my clit. “Wonderful, Mrs. Green.”

“Mmm, you know about clits, right?” I asked.

“This?” She flicked my button. “That is the clit? I know about it. Very nice. I like it when my husband suckles on it. I like this.”

I gasped as she did that. It felt wonderful to have her nibbling on my bud. “I like that, too!” My eyes rolled back in my head as the sexy MILF suckled on my clit. She brought me closer and closer to my orgasm. It was a wonderful moment to have this hot wife loving my bud. Her tongue danced over it.

I didn’t care if she acted on instinct or copied what her husband did to her because she made me feel so good. I shuddered, my pussy clenching and relaxing. The pleasure rippled through me. My boobs jiggled as I savored this wonderful treat. She flicked her tongue around my bud, massaging it.

“Sakura,” I whimpered “Oh, fuck, don’t stop that!”

“I won’t,” she moaned into my clit, her voice half-muffled by my twat.

She suckled hard. I gasped, my back arching. My boobs jiggled beneath my sundress as she loved my clit. My toes curled and the swing creaked. It swung not back and forth but pivoted where I sat, turning me a little to the right and the left.

I didn’t care. I just kept my thighs squeezing about her face as she tongued my clit and nibbled on it with her soft lips. The pressure in my nethers swelled. I gasped as there was no stopping my climax from bursting through me.

“Sakura!” I cried out. “Fuck!”

I came.

My pussy cream gushed out of my pussy and bathed her mouth. The flood of my cream splashed over her mouth. She tongued my twat, licking up that wonderful treat. She stroked her tongue through my folds, drinking my pregnant cream.

“Oh, Sakura,” I moaned, savoring that wonderful bliss shooting through me. “Ooh, that’s just delicious. That’s just so amazing. I love it.”

I shuddered through my orgasm, the waves of delight washing through my mind. Sakura just licked at my cunt with such hunger. I shuddered, savoring how amazing it was. My eyes rolled back in my head as I hit that wonderful peak.

A car pulled into the driveway as I panted. Natti, my daughter, was home. She hopped out of the car and arched an eyebrow to me getting my pussy licked by Sakura. The naughty MILF still licked at my cunt.

“Wow, Mom,” Natti said. “This is a shocking sight. Just right on the porch? Uh, isn’t that insane.” “It’s only natural that MILFs love to eat my pussy bred by your sister.” I smiled at her. “Do you want to double-team Sakura with me? I fuck her asshole as she rides your dick.”

“Dick?” Sakura gasped, lifting her face from my pussy.

“Will you ride my futa-daughter’s big dick while I fuck you in the ass with a strap-on?” I purred. “I’ll let you drink my breast milk.”

She rubbed her face into my pussy. “And I’ll get to eat your pussy again.”

“Of course,” Sakura said. “If you give Natti your pussy whenever she wants it. If my daughter comes over, horny and looking to make an Asian creampie, you’ll spread your legs for her, right?”

“Of course,” I said.

“Damn,” Natti said, her hand rubbing at her skirt and the hardon she had down there. “Did you just hook me up with a married girlfriend, Mom?”

“Aren’t I just the best mother?” I cooed. “I look out for my futa-daughters.” I rose and pulled Sakura to her feet. I nudged her over to Natti. “Give her a kiss.”

Sakura melted against my daughter. The two of them kissed, sharing in the delight of my pussy cream. That was so hot. I opened the front door and peeled off my sundress. I dropped it, naked and so ready to have some fun.

I hurried upstairs, my big tits jiggling. I wanted to find that wonderful toy I had bought from the sex shop. Annette had been such a dear to help me find that strap-on. Lisa had so loved it when I took her virginity. Her futa-dick had spurted between us when she came on it.

I grabbed it and shoved the dick into my cunt to lube her up with my juices. That felt so naughty. I hummed as I headed downstairs. I took them two at a time, my cunt on fire. My boobs bounced as I held the toy in my cunt. I reached my open door to find Sakura and Natti still kissing.

“Mmm, Sakura, come in here then take off my daughter’s skirt and see what she’s packing beneath,” I cooed. “She has a huge clit-dick. A big futa-dick that your cunt is going to love. Because you’re her girlfriend now, right.”

Sakura broke the kiss and moaned, “Yes, yes, I’m her girlfriend now. But I get your pussy.” “So long as you secretly date my daughter and let her fuck you whenever her futa-dick gets horny. In your house. Your bed. While your husband’s watching the game. She can have free use of any of your holes.”

“Hai!” whimpered Sakura, her voice so throaty. “She can. Free use. She can do whatever she wants to me.”

“Damn,” groaned Natti.

“That’s the power of a pussy bred by your sister,” I said.

“Hope she knocked me up,” Natti muttered. “How long before you started getting that.”

“Oh, maybe twelve hours,” I said. “I didn’t notice it until this morning with Annette. Maybe your sister didn’t breed me until this morning. I don’t know.”

“I don’t want to be bred,” whimpered Sakura. She stared at me. “Unless you wish your futanari daughter to knock me up”

“Futanari?” I asked.

“It is Japanese for hermaphrodite.” She smiled. “And big fetish. My brother was into it. Futanari. Dickgirls. They grow dicks and fuck each other with them. Sometimes balls. Sometimes no balls.”

“No balls,” said Natti. “And thank god for that. I would hate having balls.”

Sakura dropped to her knees and pulled down my daughter’s skirt. Natti’s futa-dick stretched out Lisa’s borrowed trans-panties. They were sexy and yet had the room for a big clit-cock. A moment later, Sakura pulled down my daughter’s panties.

My cunt clenched on my dildo as that big futa-dick popped out. It didn’t make me so wildly wet as Lisa’s, but it still turned me on. I would still gladly fuck my eldest daughter. Sakura groaned as she stared at that dick thrusting from the shaved folds of Natti’s pussy.

“Truly she is futanari,” groaned Sakura. “Sugoi.”

“Yes, it is,” purred Natti. “Sugoi is the word. You should suck on my dick Mrs. Toritomi.”

The young, Japanese MILF nodded and opened her mouth wide. I watched in delight as those lips slid over my futa-daughter’s big dick. It was such a hot sight. I gripped the dildo and pumped it slowly in and out of my cunt, the harness dangling down my thighs.

It was a delight to enjoy that thick shaft working in and out of my cunt as I watched Sakura’s hot mouth working up and down Natti’s girl-dick. My daughter moaned as she ripped off her top. Her boobs jiggled in her red bra.

That came undone, exposing those ripe, young titties of hers. Underage breasts. They were so cute. I groaned, my cunt clamping down on the dildo. Heat washed through me. It was an incredible rush to have all that pleasure surging through me.

“Yes, yes, suck my futa-daughter’s dick,” I purred, fucking my cunt with the dildo.

“Oh, she is, Mom!” groaned Natti. “You’re the best fucking mom in the world! Thanks for this!”

I winked at her as I fucked my cunt.

Sakura moaned around my daughter’s cunt. The Japanese MILF was still dressed, her jeans hugging her ass. I loved the sight of her rump in denim as she blew my daughter. The woman was sexy. Still young and tight.

I purred my delight, my free hand lifting my big boob to my lips. I engulfed my own nipple and suckled. My breast milk gushed into my mouth. The sweet, creamy treat splashed on the back of my throat. I gulped it down and fucked the dildo deep into my cunt.

“Ooh, Mom’s nursing herself,” groaned Natti. “Hot! My titties lactate, too, but I can’t nurse myself.”

Sakura moaned around her cock. She must find that hot. I knew I did.

I suckled on my nipple, savoring every second of suckling on my aching nub. It was such a delight to nurse myself. My cheeks hollowed as I suckled over and over again. Tingles raced down to my cunt. I shuddered as I fucked my twat with the dildo.

That thick shaft plunged deep into me. It was so hot feeling that rubbery shaft. I moaned around my nipple between suckles. The milk soaked my taste buds. I loved the flavor of it. That was such a yummy treat.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Natti groaned. “Ooh, you’re going to get so much futa-cum. You’re going to just burst. I’m going to flood you with all that cum. Just keep suckling on me like that. Just keep nursing.” “Flood her with all your jizz,” I whimpered, letting my boob fall from my tit.

Natti grinned at me. “I plan on it, Mom!”

Sakura moaned, making such obscene sounds. I loved watching her pink lips working up and down my futa-daughter’s dick. I thrust my dildo deep into my cunt and twisted it about, massaging my pussy walls. My other hand slid fingers through my bush to find my clit.

I frigged my pearl, pleasure sparking through me. I pumped the dildo in and out of my cunt faster and faster. I shuddered, wanting to just cum so hard watching the sexy blowjob before me. My daughter moaned, rising toward her orgasm.

“Yes, yes, cum in her,” I moaned, aching for my daughter to cum.

“Yes, Mommy,” whimpered Natti. “Oh, Mrs. Toritomi, just keep suckling on me. Just keep nursing. You’re my little MILF-slut now! I’m going to fuck you all the time. You won’t want your husband’s cock. You’ll want mine!”

Sakura moaned.

“That’s right,” the futa moaned. “That’s ... shit!”

She threw back her head. Her round breasts bounced as she came in Sakura’s mouth. The Japanese MILF gulped down the cum, whimpering. I loved this so much. My fingers rubbed hard at my clit. I plunged the dildo to the hilt in my cunt.

I gasped in delight and erupted.

My orgasm swept through me. The pleasure burned through my body. I loved every second of this ecstasy rushing through my body. Stars burned across my vision. I gasped, watching my daughter flooding Sakura’s mouth with girl-cum.

“That jizz is delicious!” I moaned, my cunt writhing around the dildo.

“Fuck, she’s gulping down all my cum, Mommy!” Natti quivered. “Yes! Drink it all!”

I quivered as my orgasm hit its wonderful peak. I soaked the dildo, getting it all nice and lubed for Sakura’s asshole. I would fuck her ass so hard while she rode Natti’s dick. We would make that MILF cum so hard.

I slid the dildo out of my cunt with a shudder. I loved having that big shaft in me. Now it was out. I quivered, my hips wiggling from side to side as the toy dripped with my juices. I loved how great I felt right now. Just so amazing.

“Sakura,” groaned Natti, her round boobs jiggling. “Yes, yes, you’re my little slut now. My slut-wife delight.”

Sakura slid her lips off my daughter’s futa-dick as I donned the strap-on harness. The Japanese woman quivered as she whimpered, “I am, Natti ... Natti-sama.”

Natti quivered. “Ooh, yes, you’re going to call me that. Natti-sama. That’s so hot.” She moved to the couch and sank down on it. Her eyes flicked to me working the harness up my thighs and over my rump. “Now, come sit on my big dick while my mom fucks you in the ass.”

“Hai, Natti-sama,” cooed the hot wife.

I didn’t know what adding “sama” to the end of my daughter’s name meant, but it must be kinky. Natti had a huge smile on her lips. She was so excited. Which made my heart melt for joy with motherly love.

Sakura climbed onto the couch, her round boobs jiggling. She had a cute, tight ass. Not plump like mine. Toned. It went with her slender figure better. She grabbed Natti’s clit-cock, lifting that throbbing shaft up to her dripping, married pussy.

She was cuckolding her husband with my futa-daughter because I told her to do that. It was such a rush watching that pink tip vanish into Sakura’s thick bush. Natti moaned while Sakura shuddered, her cunt swallowing that big girl-cock.

“Yes,” Natti groaned.

“Sugoi,” whimpered Sakura, her head throwing back. “Big. You’re so big, Natti-sama.” “I know,” groaned Natti. She slapped her hands down on the MILF’s rump, gripping those butt-cheeks. She pulled them apart, exposing the naughty wife’s brown asshole. Natti winked at me as I moved in and knelt on the edge of the couch.

I pressed the lubed toy against the naughty wife’s asshole. I pushed. She moaned, her back arching, brushing my breasts. My nipples tingled as they rubbed across her shoulder blades. I quivered as the base of the dildo massaged my cuntlips and clit.

I thrust harder against her asshole. I pushed and pushed on her. She groaned, her anal ring widening until I popped into her bowels. I gasped and she groaned. It was so hot to sink the toy into her bowels. My clit loved it.

“Yes,” I groaned, my toes, hanging off the edge of the couch, flexed. It felt so wonderful as I pushed harder and harder. “Oh, that’s just so good.”

“So good,” whimpered Sakura. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s amazing. I love it. Yes, yes, fuck my ass while I ride your futa-daughter’s big dick.”

“She’s your mistress, right,” I purred, my hands sliding around Sakura’s body to cup her round tits.

“Hai!” Sakura moaned. “Natti-sama is my Mistress.”

I licked her ear as my dildo bottomed out in her asshole. My bush rubbed into her butt-cheeks. “Good. Now ride my daughter. I want her to fill you full of cum so I can lick it all out while she fucks my asshole.”

“Ooh, that sounds hot,” cooed my daughter. “Ride me, Mrs. Toritomi. Ride my futa-dick!”

She did, flexing her thighs. My daughter groaned, her face twisting in delight as that naughty MILF slid her cunt up that hard cock. I loved it so much. My heart pounded as I drew back my hips, pulling my dildo out of Sakura’s asshole.

I buried back into her bowels, my clit bursting with sparks. Sakura moaned, plunging her cunt down my futa-daughter’s dick. It was so hot to share this sexy wife with Natti. I kneaded Sakura’s firm boobs as I pumped away at her asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.