MILFs Love the Futa - Cover

MILFs Love the Futa

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 14: Futa Claims the Married Wife

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Futa Claims the Married Wife - Lisa's experiment to make herself have big boobs has an unanticipated result that all the MILFs love!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my wonderful beta readers!

Lisa Green

I wore such a huge smile as I heard the front door of the Blacks’ house open. I had Mrs. Black impaled on my futa-dick. My body buzzed with the orgasm that swept through me. Her hot cunt had milked my ovaries dry.

She had so much of my cum in her pussy. I might have bred her.

I hoped I bred her.

I would love to be the mother to my rival’s new half-sister.

Mr. Black was watching Law & Order on the couch. I had taken his recliner to have Mrs. Black ride my dick. She had been so eager for it. Just so ready to enjoy my big futa-dick filling up her cunt. She had ridden me hard.

The last member of the Black family had arrived. The one I had come over here to get back at. The bitch Shanice herself. The cunt who could have killed me by spiking my formula yesterday. She messed with my beauty potion.

Now she got to see the consequences.

My futa-dick buried to the hilt in her mother’s cunt. She would hear me fucking her all day long. I smiled as the door closed. I heard her heading through the room before she froze in shock. Her mother glanced at her.

“Oh, hi, honey,” Mrs. Black said like being caught impaled on my futa-dick was just a normal thing in the world.

The pheromones I exuded caused mothers and fathers to think it was normal for MILFs to fuck me. Husbands had not a problem with me pounding their wives. In fact, they encouraged it. Men who had never had the fantasy to be cuckolded or watching their wife with another, were more than happy to sit there as I enjoyed their wives.

“This nice futa named Lisa came over to fuck me,” continued Mrs. Black. “Isn’t that nice of her.”

“Yeah, Shanice,” I said, turning my head. I squeezed her mother’s ass. “Your mother was so eager for it. She just sucked my dick, then rode my cock. I pumped her womb full of my futa-cum. Are you on the pill, Mrs. Black?”

“No,” she purred. “She might have bred me. Ooh, doesn’t that sound hot?” The MILF’s cunt clenched down on me while Shanice just stood there in shock.

She wore her tight-fitting crop top, a pink affair with some white leaves blowing about it. Her nice, big, perky tits quivered in it. She had a pleated skirt showing off her tan legs. Her blonde hair spilled around her face, her blue eyes wide in shock.

“You ... you...” She trembled there, her entire body quivering. “You’re fucking...”

“Your mother,” I said. I slapped Mrs. Black on the ass.

“Ooh, she’s so naughty,” cooed Mrs. Black.

“I’m going to stay the night. Make sure your mother is nice and bred.” I smiled. “Isn’t that nice of me.”

“So nice,” Mr. Black said.

“Dad!” gasped Shanice. “You’re okay with this?”

“Why wouldn’t I be okay with it,” said Mr. Black. “Lisa explained it to me. She took this formula, it grew her dick, and she has pheromones that just make MILFs like your mother ache to fuck her and be bred by her. I’m perfectly fine with that.”

“Yeah,” I said. “It was a real shock, but that’s what happens when you put something unplanned in a formula. You never know what the consequences are.”

Her eyes narrowed then widened. “So ... Principal Goldman...”

“Is a MILF and rushed straight to me and Ms. Lynette. We had a wonderful threesome.”

“Oh, that’s nice,” said Mrs. Black. “Maybe we can have a threesome. “I can invite Janet from across the street. She’s a lovely MILF.”

“Maybe,” I said and turned to her. “But I think I just want to enjoy you for a while. Mmm, I’ve been thinking about fucking you all day long, Mrs. Black. Your daughter was such a big help in me getting this futa-dick, I knew I had to thank her by fucking you hard and making sure you have my daughter.”

“Oh, isn’t that sweet of her, Shanice?” Mrs. Black asked as she cupped my face. “Just so sweet.”

She kissed me.

Her lips melted to mine. I loved the feel of her mouth on mine. I kissed her back, our tongues dancing together. Her lips felt wonderful on us while her pussy clamped down on my cock. She held me tight, squirming on me.

“Ugh!” Shanice shrieked. “You’re going to pay for this, Lisa!”

She darted out of the room and ran upstairs. She reached her room and slammed the door shut. Her mother broke the kiss, a confused look on her face. She glanced over at her husband. Mr. Black just shrugged his shoulders.

“Teenagers,” he said as if that explained it.

“I suppose,” Mrs. Black said. She rubbed her nose into mine. “So, you’re going to breed me, huh?”

“Yep,” I said. “How about we go out on your front porch and I fuck you up the ass? Then we can sixty-nine. You can suck my dick clean. I can lick your pussy clean of all that cum that’s in you. Trust me, I pump more than enough into a woman to breed her. Just ask my mother.”

“Oh, you bred your mother, that’s so sweet of you.” She kissed me. “Mmm, you can fuck me anywhere.”

She rose off me, her hot twat gripping my dick. I loved the feeling of a MILF’s twat. I shuddered as she climbed off me and headed for the front door. I rose. I was really going to fuck her outside on her porch? They had a pretty sheltered front yard, but we would be seen.

Maybe by this Janet?

Mrs. Black, with my cum clinging to her brown bush, opened her front door and stepped out onto her perch. She didn’t have a moment of hesitation. MILFs really would do anything to have me. I smiled as she grabbed the railing and thrust her ass out.

“Come fuck my ass, Lisa,” she purred. “I want to feel that big dick in me.”

“Sure thing,” I said, my futa-cock throbbing.

I pressed my wet dick in between Mrs. Black’s asscheeks. I slid down and down her crack and found that wonderful backdoor. She shuddered as I drilled my thick futa-dick right against her asshole. She threw a look behind her.

“I’m so ready for you to fuck me in the ass,” she moaned.

“Good,” I cooed. “I’m so ready to pound your asshole hard. I want to make you just explode on my futa-cock. I want you to cum so much.”

“You are such a lovely futa,” she said. “I’m so glad that you’re here.”

So was I. This was so wonderful. This was just what I had imagined. I had never been happier having my futa-dick. Well, this and making love to my mother. I felt so good right now as I pushed against her asshole.

Her anal ring widened as I did that. She groaned as I pushed and pushed until she gasped. Her asshole swallowed my cock. I loved the feel of sliding into her bowels. It was an absolute delight to sink into her anal sheath.

I loved how she felt around my cock. She felt so amazing. She was just so tight. This was such a wonderful moment. I loved every second of it sliding deeper into her bowels until I was all the way in her. I stroked her sides and grabbed her tits.

“Hi, Mary,” Mrs. Black called to a woman walking by with her dog. “Just getting ass-fucked by Lisa.”

The woman glanced at us and gasped. She was either not a MILF, or was out of range of my pheromones. Either way, she hurried off. I grinned, loving this. Everyone on the street would know about how Mrs. Black cuckolded her husband with me.

Shanice would never hear the end of it.

I drew back my futa-dick. Mrs. Black moaned, her asshole clenching down on my cock. She held me so tight. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath. I loved the feel of her bowels around my dick. It was just such a thrill to pump away at her.

She groaned, her tits jiggling in my hand. I pounded the married woman hard. I butt-fucked her with force, my round boobs bouncing. My pussy cream trickled down my thigh as the heat from her anal sheath melted down my girl-cock to my cunt.

My ovaries drank it in.

“Oh, yes, yes,” she moaned. “Oh, fuck my asshole, Lisa!” she moaned. “Oh, just ram that big dick into my bowels.”

“You got it,” I moaned as I hammered her anal sheath. “Mmm, you’re going to cum so hard on my futa-dick.”

“So hard!” Her body quivered and her asshole clamped down on me. “Oh, that’s so good. That’s just what I need to feel.”

I smiled as I pumped away at her anal sheath. I hammered her bowels as fast as I could. The heat swept through my pussy, heating my ovaries. They brimmed with all the futa-cum I would fill her ass with. I would just pump her full of spunk.

My boobs bounced as I fucked her. Bird chirped in a nearby mulberry tree as I pounded her asshole. I took the MILF hard, the pressure building and building in my nuts swelled me closer and closer to bursting in her bowels.

She gripped my futa-dick with her hot sheath. Her butt-cheeks jiggled with my every thrust into her bowels. I churned her up, rising toward that amazing eruption. I wanted to just have a wonderful cum in her bowels.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she gasped at the top of her lungs. “Oh, my god, Danny! I’m going to cum on Lisa’s big futa-dick!”

Danny was the teenager that had stopped across the street and now watched with interest as I fucked the MILF in the asshole. He must have lusted after these big boobs I kneaded as I slammed my cock to the hilt in her bowels.

“Oh, yes, yes, you have to tell your mother to try out her dick!” the MILF continued. “It’s the best. Every mother needs to have this cock fucking her asshole.”

“Uh...” The guy swallowed. But he pulled out his phone and started recording.

That didn’t stop Mrs. Black from moaning and gasping as I fucked her. She didn’t care at all that I was fucking her asshole. She just enjoyed my cock pounding her bowels. She wanted me to fuck her with such bold strokes.

I pounded her hard and fast. I slammed to the hilt in her anal sheath as I enjoyed every second of her tight bowels. She had such an awesome anal sheath. I groaned, savoring this delight. It was an incredible treat to bury into her.

“I’m going to fill you with my cum,” I moaned. “Then you’re going to suck my dick clean.”

“Yes!” Her asshole clamped down hard. “Oh, Danny, watch me cum on Lisa’s big dick. Just watch me explode on her! Yes!”

I slammed to the hilt in her bowels. Her anal sheath went wild around my girl-cock. She suckled at me. It was such a thrill to have her asshole writhing around my futa-dick. I shuddered as I thrust away at her spasming hole.

My pussy clenched. My ovaries swelled beneath the pressure. I gasped, thrusting so hard at her convulsing bowels. This was perfect. The crown of my girl-cock loved this. I plowed to the hilt in her and gasped.

My futa-cum flooded her bowels.

“Mrs. Black!” I gasped as the naughty MILF’s asshole suckled at my dick.

“Oh, Lisa, sweetie,” she moaned, her tight asshole rippling and writhing around my erupting cock cock. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s just perfect. Oh, you’re awesome!”

“I know,” I purred, savoring erupting into her cunt over and over again. “Oh, my god, that’s perfect!”

“It is,” she whimpered, her anal sheath rippling around me.

I kept firing into her bowels. I trembled as she worked out all the jizz I had in my ovaries. My eyes rolled back in my head. I felt so good now. Just so awesome. My head swam from all the pleasure I enjoyed. The dual delights swept through me one more time.

And her asshole kept convulsing around my cock even after I erupted the last blast of cum in her. I trembled, my cock loving what I had just done to her. And I wondered just how far I could push her. I knew I could breed her, but what if I put a leash on her? Would she crawl after me like a dog? Would she leave her husband and move in with me?

Of course, if my idea to get back at the douchebag boyfriend of Shanice worked, well, I might have two Mrs. Blacks to parade around. Shanice would be so pissed. Then I could make her into a futa, but shrink those big knockers, too.

It was so wild.

I shuddered as pulled out of her anal sheath. She suckled at me with that hot asshole of hers. She shuddered as she turned around. She didn’t hesitate to drop to her knees and suck my dick into her mouth. She nursed on me with hunger. She just bobbed her head, working her lips up and down my dirty cock. She polished me clean.

“Mmm, but I want to lick you clean, too,” I said, stepping back. My cock popped out of her mouth. “Come on, let’s go inside. Go up to your room. Is it next to Shanice’s?”

“Yes,” Mrs. Black purred.

“Good, good,” I said, smiling.

I turned and headed inside, my hard futa-dick bobbing before me. She followed after before she slipped by to lead the way. We rushed up the stairs. Her cute rump bounced and jiggled before me. She squealed with delight, her bush matted with my cum.

We passed a closed door that had to be Shanice’s then entered the master bedroom. I smiled as I slid onto the bed. My cock throbbed. Mrs. Black mounted it, too, her big boobs swaying. She licked her lips as she crawled over me.

She grabbed my cock, opened wide, and swallowed it.

At the same time, she planted her thick bush on my face. I savored the way her curls rubbed into my cheeks before her sloppy cuntlips kissed my mouth. I tongued her snatch, licking my salty cum out of her spicy depths.

“Oh, that’s so good,” she moaned as she grabbed my dick. She raised it and leaned down. She swallowed it.

I shuddered as she slid her lips over my cock. She nursed on me with hunger. Her tongue flicked over my shaft, buffing off the sour flavor of my asshole. I groaned as I tongued her cunt. I licked at her with such passion.

She moaned as I loved her that way. I licked at her with everything that I had. I tongued her with such passion. It was a thrill to lick at her cunt with hunger, gathering up my cum spilling out of her depths.

“Mrs. Black,” I whimpered as she suckled on my dick.

She worked her mouth up and down my dirty shaft, her big boobs rubbing into my stomach. They shifted as she polished my futa-pole. She suckled on me with hunger, loving the taste of her asshole. Her hand rubbed at my pussy lips.

She thrust a pair of fingers into my cunt. I was so glad my mom had deflowered me with her dildo today. It was so wonderful to have those fingers working in and out of me. She thrust them in deep, stimulating my pussy as she nursed on my futa-dick.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Wow, Mrs. Black. Oh, wow, that’s so nice.”

She moaned her agreement around my futa-dick. She suckled on me with passion. I shuddered as she bobbed her head. She suckled on my dirty girl-cock with that hot mouth of hers. She loved my clit-rod. I trembled beneath her.

I thrust my tongue into her cunt. I swirled around in her snatch, just enjoying the fun of mixing up my salty cum with her spicy juices. I scooped out the wonderful fluids. I savored the flavors spilling over my taste buds. It was fantastic.

I loved eating my cum out of a MILF’s cunt.

Mrs. Black loved it, too, from how hard she suckled on my futa-cock.

My cunt clamped down on her fingers thrusting in and out of me. She churned me up with those naughty digits. I loved everything she did to me. It was perfect having her thrust way at my cunt. I trembled as she worked those fingers in and out of me.

She groaned, her hums buzzing around my futa-dick as the pressure grew in my ovaries again. I loved that burst of rapture. This was something that I craved so much. She shuddered on me, grinding her furred muff on my lips.

I plunged my tongue deep into her cunt again and again. I scooped out the salty delight. I wiggled in deeper each time to find more and more of that wonderful stuff. She had such a delicious snatch. I enjoyed every second of questing for my futa-jizz.

“Mrs. Black,” I groaned, gripping her rump.

She purred around my futa-dick.

“Yes, yes, you’re going to get so much futa-jizz,” I moaned. “Oh, yes, yes, you’re just going to enjoy it all.”

I scooped out my futa-cum. I worked out that wonderful spunk from her depths. It was just a delightful treat to work my tongue around in her snatch. She shuddered, squirming on me. Her boobs rubbed into my stomach, nipples hard.

Then her pussy went dry. Well, not dry since she was soaking wet, but there was no more yummy girl-cum for me to find. So I just had to lick at her pussy folds. I stroked at her cuntlips, savoring the texture of them.

She moaned louder around my futa-dick as I attacked her naughty clit. I nursed on her bud. I nibbled on her as she groaned. She wiggled her hips, smearing her furred muff across my face. I tongued her bud.

“Mrs. Black,” I moaned, kneading her ass. “Oh, damn, I’m going to cum!”

She purred, her fingers thrusting faster in and out of my pussy. She wanted to make sure I did explode.

I squirmed beneath her as she suckled hard on my futa-dick. She bobbed her head with the same rhythm she thrust her fingers in and out of my cunt. Her furred muff rubbed on my face, her curls tickling me. I loved the sensation.

I flicked my tongue around her clit, brushing her bud. She groaned, the passion humming around the crown of my dick. My ovaries twitched at how great that felt. I shuddered, rising toward that moment when I would cum hard.

I would just flood her with my futa-cum.

My pussy clamped down hard on her digits. I loved how she thrust them into my snatch. It was an outstanding moment. Just an incredible delight to have her nursing on my futa-dick with such passion. Her fingers thrust deep into my pussy.

I suckled hard on her clit, her curls rubbing on my face. I loved that so much. She groaned as I nibbled on her. I flicked my tongue around that bud. I nibbled on her with my soft lips. She suckled so hard on my clit.

As she squealed around my futa-dick, her spicy pussy juices gushed out.

“Oh, yes, Mrs. Black!” I moaned. “I love making you cum!”

I hoped Shanice heard that.

I trembled as her hot pussy flooded my mouth with all that wonderful cream. I licked and lapped at her with hunger as she nursed so hard on my futa-dick. My cunt clenched down on her thrusting digits as I rose toward my orgasm.

“Mrs. Black, yes!” I howled.

I erupted into her mouth.

I bucked beneath her as my futa-cum gushed into her hungry mouth. She gulped down the passion. My pussy writhed around her fingers. The two delights swept through me. It was a passionate moment. I savored every second of her juices gushing out of her cunt. She drowned me.

And I loved it.

I swallowed all of her pussy juices. I gulped them down, enjoying every last bit of her passion. It was so awesome to drink her cunt cream as my futa-jizz pumped into her mouth. She swallowed my passion as the dual delights swept through me.

I loved every second of my bliss consuming me.

It was outstanding. Just a great moment to enjoy. She popped her mouth off my cock with a wet plop while rubbing her furred muff into my face. She turned around and pressed her big boobs into my round tits. She kissed me.

Her tongue thrust into my mouth covered in my salty futa-jizz. I shuddered, loving the taste of cum on her lips. It was a passionate moment. I stroked my hands down and gripped her rump. I held her tight, my fingers digging into her rump.

When the cum melted away, she broke the kiss and purred, “You’re so delicious.”

“I know,” I said. “How would you like to be my pet MILF?”

“Ooh, I’d love that!” she spurred. Then she blinked. “Um, what does that mean?”

“That you’d wear a collar and a leash,” I said. “I’ll lead you around maybe naked. I might get like a butt plug with a tail on it and shove it up your ass. You could be my MILF-kitty, just ready to suck my dick and drink all my salty cock-milk you can get.”

“Mmm, that sounds perfect,” she said.

“You can sleep at the foot of my bed, maybe. Or just with me and my mom.” I smiled. “And I’ll let my sister fuck you and Poppy. I’m hoping to make her a futa, too.”

“Is she your girlfriend?” asked Mrs. Black with this knowing smile.

“Ugh, you’re like my mom,” I said. “We’re just friends.”

“Right.” The MILF rubbed her nose into mine. “I would love to be your pet MILF and spend the rest of my life with you.”

“Good, good,” I said. “Should we tell your daughter the happy news?”

“Definitely,” she said.

“Oh,” I asked casually. “Are there any drinks in your refrigerator that only your daughter would drink?”

“She likes whole milk,” said Mrs. Black. “She puts it on her cereal every morning.”

“Perfect,” I said. “Let me run downstairs and do something, and get dressed. You get dressed in something tight and revealing, then we’ll go off to the pet store to buy your collar and leash.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.