Annoying Intricacies of Ownership - Cover

Annoying Intricacies of Ownership

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young woman tries out femdom on a sugar-daddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys  

Maybe she was helping too much, Kayla told herself as she set down another box on the floor, and then turned to watch Ethan and Bitch-Jim as they struggled to get some of her furniture up the stairs of her new apartment. Neither had complained when she’d informed them that they’d have to help her move but introducing the two to each other had been a little awkward at first, though also a little fun.

“Which box has the cock I fuck you guys with?” she asked mischievously as they walked by with their arms full. She really had only tried out a little anal sex with Ethan, who’d squirmed and complained the whole time, until finally she’d given up, having laughed nearly continuously through the whole assault. With Bitch-Jim, she’d do better, she’d promised herself.

“I’ll look for it miss,” Bitch-Jim volunteered enthusiastically, then hurried to set down his load to begin the search.

“No!” she told him with a wave of her hand. “Get the kennel together—but get everything up here first, so I can close the door. I want your masks on!”

“Yes, miss” Bitch-Jim replied as he moved quickly toward the stairs. This left Ethan standing there, looking a little lost and a bit sad now, Kayla noticed. He wasn’t wholly onboard yet, she worried, and so had to be treated a little more carefully than Bitch-Jim. With a little smile and a long slow lick of her lips, she got him moving again. This was proof for her that men think of nothing but sex.

When the door did finally get closed, she moved to hand out two leather masks to her subs, curtesy of Bitch-Jim, who seemed to love buying such femdom aids for her. “Get them on—get naked...” she told them as she began organizing boxes.

“Miss,” Ethan whined in protest. This was the first time she’d had the both of them together, so she was willing to cut her old boyfriend some slack, and so only gave him a brief glare of warning. No doubt Ethan was worried about some bi stuff happening, which she supposed was normal in all guys and could quite possibly happen. She really had no agenda.

“Who wants to be the first puppy to get in the kennel?” she asked with hands on hips as she looked at the gigantic unopened box containing the thing. Maybe it was too big? No, she decided as she turned to make sure both were undressing. They were. “Get it together in the play-room—then we’ll have a contest to decide the lucky puppy,” she commanded as she grabbed a box of her personal stuff to then carry into her new bathroom.

She could hear them now, going to work as commanded, bringing a smile to her lips as she began laying out things on the bathroom countertop. It was comical for her to think about their naked junk swinging about as they worked. “You better be hard!” she suddenly called out in warning, which brought a silence with it. She imagined now that they were both jacking their own cocks, so as not to disappoint her.

When she did get around to checking on them, she was happy to see that both had modest erections, and that both also had dripping issues. Silently, she watched for a time as she leaned against the doorway of her play-room with arms folded. Both had to occasionally wipe off pre-cum from their own dicks, which they then had to smear on themselves. How could this be so erotic to them, she asked herself as she grinned.

“Oh!” she suddenly said as she turned to walk away, so as to retrieve something she’d been dying to try out. Returning, with a leather case in hand, she then sat down in a chair, which Bitch-Jim quickly moved to provide her. She ignored the kind gesture. Opening the case, she then lifted up one of the stainless-steel probes from a set of twelve. Each was marked with its thickness and was intended to be inserted up a guy’s cock. Sounding it was called in the porno world.

“Whoever takes the thickest gets the cage first,” she announced as she teased the two by holding up the probe. “That’s fair, isn’t it?”

“Yes, miss,” Bitch-Jim quickly replied, followed then by a nervous nod from Ethan.

“The other will receive a punishment!” she told them as she tried to guess which sized probe was best to start with. “But first, get the TV mounted on the wall over there,” she commanded as she pointed out the spot that she figured would work the best. Bitch-Jim had bought her a new laptop as well as the TV, on which she planned to show motivational porno videos, if only for herself. A lot of this stuff, like sounding, was pretty new to her and so having a big screen to display the ins and outs of such things would be a great help.

“Oh! I got to pee,” she suddenly announced to the two. “Volunteers?” she asked in an innocent tone. Bitch-Jim wasted no time before saying, “Yes miss!” causing her to pout at Ethan, who’d made no effort at all to volunteer for who-knows-what. “Crawl after me...” she told Bitch-Jim, who immediately began doing so as she headed toward the bathroom. “Put your forehead to the floor,” she commanded as she unfastened her jeans. As soon as he did so, she slide her jeans and panties to her ankles before sitting down to pee in the toilet. She had kind of a shy-bladder, so it took her a while to get a stream started in front of the bitch. The fact that he couldn’t see her wet pussy helped.

“Wipe,” she commanded when done, spreading her knees wide to give him a good first look at her shaven pussy. It was exhibitionism at its finest, she thought as she watched him shuffle forward on his knees so he could reach the toilet paper. She then let him dab gently at her pussy until it was dry of piss, then took hold of his wrist. “Open,” she said softly then forced the pee-soaked tissue into his mouth, using his own hand. “Spit it out and flush,” she told him as she pulled up her jeans and walked by him with another satisfied grin on her face. She’d thought about letting him lick her pussy clean but had decided that wouldn’t likely be pleasing to her. “Be quick!” she snapped at him over her shoulder. How long before she’d be pissing directly into their mouths, she wondered.

“You’ve done nothing!” she snapped at Ethan as she walked back into the playroom, “So your first ... wheel my new examination table over here!”

“Yes, miss,” Ethan said, which was a little odd to hear and see for her, as it was the first time he’d truly spoken with a mask on, unlike Bitch-Jim. The table Ethan began wheeling over was one of those adjustable height ones used by dental hygienist and the like, which she’d picked out from various porno videos, guessing one could be very useful. “Adjust it to ball height,” she told him as she laid her case of sounding tools on the table.

Ethan looked clueless at first, but then seemed to get the gist of her demand, and so began adjusting the little table so that it was at the same height as his hanging balls. He then tested it carefully by placing his balls on the tables edge for a moment, leaving a string of pre-cum trailing off his dripping cock as he backed up.

“Lick that up,” she said absently as she began laying out her probes. He grimaced a little at first, but then obeyed, a little too slowly though, so she shoved his head out of the way in annoyance. “Lay your cock on the table—and don’t move it!”

“Yes, miss,” he said as he put his softening cock on the table, with a very apprehensive look on his face, which then turned to one of lust. Ethan valued any attention from her now, she’d come to realize, though hesitant at times like this, he was becoming truly enthralled by her femdom antics. After carefully opening a tube of sterile lube, she then began the slow process of picking out the right sized probe.

“Let’s start with 5mm, shall we?” she asked, looking up at Ethan sympathetically.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.