Annoying Intricacies of Ownership - Cover

Annoying Intricacies of Ownership

Copyright© 2023 by Cabrock

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young woman tries out femdom on a sugar-daddy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys  

She was becoming obsessed with femdom, Kayla suspected, as she sat making some notes concerning the props she’d need, should she work up the nerve to meet Bitch-Jim again in person. So far, they’d met only once, which was by chance at the tattoo/piercing salon where he’d paid and given up his contact information for the sugar-daddy site. Where to meet him, she kept asking herself as she waited for Ethan to show up, having told him she was feeling cruel again. He wanted to come over anyway.

If she did allow Bitch-Jim to come over here to her apartment, she’d be committed, she knew. If he turned out to be a jerk, or worse a stalker, she’d regret it likely. But going to his place didn’t sound much better, and could be rather awkward, she suspected. What if he had family around, which she suspected he didn’t, based on his online profile. I don’t have enough room here, she admitted to herself as she looked at her list. A large dog kennel was certainly something she didn’t have room for, not in this one-bedroom apartment.

“I’m moving out,” she declared aloud as she heard Ethan’s knock at the door. After letting him in, she all but ignored him after a brief kiss, going immediately back to her laptop to finish up her list. “Don’t have a lot of time—so strip and get hard,” she told Ethan, without so much as a glance at him. He was good practice material, she reminded herself.

“Baby,” he groaned, then started to strip.

“Quit complaining or I won’t let you cum!”

“I can always jack-off,” he replied.

“Then go do that somewhere else!”

“Wow!” he said as he walked up to her, slowly stroking his cock.

“Put your balls in my hand,” she commanded as she stretched her hand out behind her, not even bothering to look at him. When she felt his soft hot balls in her hand, she squeezed them gently then massaged them for a minute as he continued to stroke. “I’ll tell you when to cum,” she told him absently.

“Baby! Don’t you want nothing?” he complained.

“Just cum,” she responded as she squeezed a little harder. “Beg when you’re ready!”

“Ahhh ... ahh ... yeah...,” he huffed as he stroked faster.

She almost missed his rising orgasm as she occasionally switched between Pornhub and her list of sex-toys. “Stop!” she commanded when he seemed really close, squeezing his balls hard now, which caused him to rise up onto his tiptoes. “I’m not ready!”

“Ummm, please baby!” he breathed as he pulled on her wrist, obviously trying to relieve the pressure on his balls.

“Here’s a plate—jack-off on to it,” she told him as she handed him a small plate she had at the ready.

“Why?” he panted as he stroked furiously.

She relaxed her grip on his balls, just enough to let him cum, she figured, then recalled she needed a promise from him first. Squeezing hard again, she got him to squeal and stop stroking as she told him, “Promise you’ll lick it clean or no cumming!”

“Ahhh ... god damn!” he breathed as she lifted up on his balls more, causing him to rise up onto his tiptoes again.

“Promise, bitch!”

“Umm ... eeiiii ... yes ... yes!”

“Cum!” she commanded as she let up a little on his balls. He did cum, and almost immediately, shooting mostly onto the plate, but also onto the mat underneath her chair. “Good boy,” she cooed as she turned to watch him force out the last of his load from his cock, with some long squeezes of his shaft.

“Jesus!” he moaned in ecstasy, obviously having had a major orgasm.

“On your knees! Start licking!” she commanded as she held the plate for him. “Hands behind your back, like a good bitch!”

“Umm,” he complained as he dropped to his knees, doing now what she asked. Her pussy screamed for attention, but she refused to let him know that. Self-Discipline! That’s what she needed and it’s what these bitches needed to be taught by her. “There’s some on the mat—get every drop!” she commanded as she slid her chair to the side so he could get at the drops of cum. She smiled down at him as he obeyed, wondering if she had two full time bitches in the making. Too bad Ethan was as broke as her, she thought. Oh well, at least she had one financially responsible sub.

When she decided Ethan was done licking, she had him stand up, so she could wrap a thick rubber band around the top of his ball-sack. This he seemed to take in stride, so she stroked his cock for a time, occasionally reminding him to keep his hands behind his back. When he started to get hard again, she asked him if he wanted to cum again, to which he quickly answered yes. Dismissively, she let his cock drop from her hand and told him, “Go sit on your hands in the chair over there—I’ll get back to you. No talking, understand?”

“Yes,” he said softly as he moved to comply.

“Yes what?” she pressed with a sideways glance at him.

“Yes, ma’am?” he suggested.

“Yes goddess!”

“Ha!” He chuckled, until she gave him a warning stare. “Yes goddess,” he said humbly.

Were all men so willing to serve a pretty girl, she asked herself with a shake of her head. Ignoring Ethan for the time being, she turned her attention now to Bitch-Jim, who she figured would answer her text, and fast. He did.

“I’m in a one-bedroom apartment, I need a playroom!” she texted him.

“Yes miss!”

“Write a ‘B’ on your cock head and send me a pic! You have 20 seconds, bitch!” she texted as she turned to watch Ethan for a moment, seeing that he could see her screen pretty well, she gave him a smile and a “shh” as she pressed a finger to her lips. He pouted a little but said nothing. His cock was fairly hard, she noticed with some glee.

Bitch-Jim’s dick-photo came onscreen at about 20 seconds, leaving her undecided about her response. “You’re lucky you’re fucking hard, bitch!” she texted.

“Yes miss!”

“It would have cost you a $1000. Understood?”

“Understood miss!”

“Good bitch!” she texted as she bobbed her head about happily, until she recalled Ethan was watching. “Jack-off,” she commanded over her shoulder without even looking at him.

“A two-bedroom is about $500 bucks more a month. Understand, bitch?” she texted next, figuring she had him committed enough at this point.

“Understood fully, miss.”

“I want it by the first of each month. No fucking reminders or it will be twice that!”

“Yes miss! I promise I won’t forget.”

“I need $500 now for the deposit. Send me a jack-off video—worship your fucking goddess by licking up every drop!”

“OMG goddess! Yes! Yes!”

“And pick out a good strap-on. Send me a link and the money for it. One with lots of attachments. It better be the best!”

“Yes goddess!”

“Overnight it! I want it tomorrow or it’s a $1000 penalty.”

“Yes, my goddess!”

“I’m going to fuck you so hard up the ass!” she texted as she turned to give Ethan a big grin, who now looked about to shoot again. “I’m going to fuck you in the ass too!” she told Ethan, who looked shocked and very excited at the same time. “Get down on the floor,” she commanded as she stood. “Lay on your back and put your feet and knees up on the couch—you’re going to cum in your mouth for me!” She’d seen this very act of submission in several Pornhub videos.

“Ummm...” he moaned with one hand stroking his cock as he moved to comply. Stradling him now, she forced his knees down to his shoulders, essentially bending him in half as she sat down on the couch. Stroking his cock for him now, she told him to open his mouth as she did her best to aim for his tongue.

“Open wide,” she cooed, mischievously.

“Ahhhh,” he groaned in protest as he opened his mouth with a look of disbelief on his face. “AHHHH! AHHHH!” he called out suddenly as he ejaculated.

“Yumm,” she moaned as he shot for her into his own mouth. “Good boy! Good boy!” she cooed, just as she saw Bitch-Jim’s video pop up on her screen. “Swallow every drop!” she commanded as she moved to watch her other bitch cum.

______________________________________

______________________________________

She was nervous and having a lot of second thoughts now as the hour approached for Bitch-Jim’s arrival. Since she was moving out of this apartment soon, she felt the risk of him knowing where she lived wasn’t a problem. “Concentrate,” she scolded herself as she paced about, running through possible scenarios in her mind. He would need to kiss her feet immediately, that was a given, but what should happen after this, she hadn’t fully decided yet. “Oh! The hood ... almost forgot,” she hissed at herself as she looked around for it. She wanted him hooded at all times as her research had made her believe it would help depersonalize him and so she would be less likely to give in to any whining on his part. No easy shit, she promised herself.

Placing the black pullover mask onto a shelf next to the door, she again practiced what she would say. “On your knees ... put on the mask ... umm ... no talking...” she said aloud, trying now to slow her pulse a little. She was wearing tight jeans and ankle high boots that made her ass look assume, she knew. Her pushup bra made her tits press hard against her black sweater, with her whole outfit giving her the confidence she needed.

“It’s open!” she called out when the knock on her door came. She hoped her voice didn’t betray how nervous she was at this moment. When it opened, revealing a very humble looking Bitch-Jim, she couldn’t help but smile reassuringly at him, before recalling she needed to say something. “There’s a hood ... you want to ... umm ... put that on?” she asked as she pointed to the shelf.

“Yes, miss,” he said humbly as he moved to comply. She didn’t have to tell him to get down on his knees. Instead, he just did it, following that up by putting his hands submissively behind his back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.