Wendy’s Nephew - Cover

Wendy’s Nephew

Copyright© 2023 by stimac

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nephew finds out that his Aunt Wendy likes young cock and makes her his slut

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Aunt   Nephew   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Since my sister’s divorce and her finding a new guy, they’ve started taking more and more short holidays together, but have been leaving her 17 year old son Tommy behind. Obviously she doesn’t want to miss the opportunity of a new life and therefore parks Tommy with us.

Tommy’s a nice lad, quite tall but really skinny and a bit nerdy, when he stays with us he tends to spend most of his time in the guest room on his computer.

My husband is almost always travelling on business, so some company his appreciated.

Anyway, yesterday Anne, my sister rang to say that she would be dropping Tommy off in a couple of hours, not can he stay etc., no just am dropping him off as we’re going away!

When Tommy arrived I made him a sandwich, young boys are always hungry and he was grateful, then he took his stuff up to the guest room, and log onto his his computer no doubt.

I’d just poured myself a large glass of red wine to help me relax. I’d spent the afternoon on my computer reading loads of sex stories about wives fucking young boys and blacks, my favourite kind of porn and activity if I got the chance. Then I’d logged into a live chat on an interracial sex site and ended up fingering myself on camera as a couple of black guys tossed themselves off as they watched.

Normally, being alone I’d have got some porn on the TV and spent the evening shoving hard objects up my cunt till I came, imaging those blacks fucking the shit out of me. Tommy being here meant that that wasn’t possible, so wine was going to have to take it’s place.

Anyway, after about thirty minutes Tommy came downstairs. “Shit Aunty Wendy, I forgot my laptop charger, can I borrow yours?”

Of course Tommy, it’s plugged in to my computer in my bedroom.”

I forgot all about Tommy, poured another glass wine, put some banal film on the tv and fantasised about those two black guys fucking me.

About thirty to forty minutes later, Tommy came downstairs and went straight into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Miller lite. This was unheard of, I’d never seen him drink alcohol before and he would always ask if he wanted something. Something had changed!

Tommy always looked nerdy, probably because he was tall and very skinny, but now there was something different.

He was wearing a t shirt and a pair of baggy shorts which didn’t do a great deal to make him look attractive, but that was normal.

What wasn’t that he walked back into the lounge and sat opposite me.

“Does my Uncle Ron know about what you get up to Aunt Wendy when he isn’t here?

I looked at him as he carried on

“You need to learn to close down your computer and sites after using it, I’ve just seen that you spent two hours this afternoon on a black site sticking dildos up your cunt whilst a gang of black guys watched and tossed themselves off for you, all on cam.

I then did a search of your computer and for fucks sake, found out that you’re a right fucking slut!

Posting filthy photos of yourself on multiple sites and asking guys to video themselves wanking over you. Then there’s some videos were you shoving dildos and bottles up you, they look to have been done here. There’s a few videos were you’re being fucked by boys, 15 and 16 year olds at most, blacks as well as whites, but a lot of them, but they were done somewhere else and quite professional.

Am sure my uncle doesn’t know about them!”

I almost choked when Tommy said this.

“Show me your tits Aunt Wendy, just like you do for those strangers on web cams.”

“Tommy, you’re my nephew and you shouldn’t have looked ay my computer.”

“Aunt Wendy, first you need to understand how to log off when you’ve been using your computer, second, password control all your files, I’ve copied everything onto a pen drive, so nothing you can do, I’ve downloaded everything.

Now, show me your tits, I can already see that your nipples are hard through that blouse.”

“Tommy, this is wrong, you can’t blackmail me like this.”

Tommy then undid and took his shorts off, jesus christ, although he was skinny he had a 10” cock dangling between his legs! Both my mouth and pussy watered as I looked at it, totally shaven, thin but long with a big, bulbous cockhead that was currently unexposed.

“Like what you see Aunt Wendy? Now get your tits out before your nipples rip your blouse open.”

I couldn’t help myself and my hands automatically started undoing my blouse. My nipples where as hard as bullets and my half cup bra just accentuated the way they looked. My eyes were on stalks as I took in every inch of his young cock.

“That wasn’t difficult, was it Aunt Wendy? Now let me see the rest, pull that skirt up and spread those stocking clad legs and open your gash, just like you did for those black lads this afternoon. You can watch me stroke my cock and get it hard as you spread and finger your hole. You know you want it, your eyes are almost popping out of your fucking head.”

“Tommy, you can speak to me like that, I’m married and your aunt.”

“Rubbish Aunt Wendy, you’re a slut and want fucking, now pull that skirt up and show me your filthy married cunt.”

The way Tommy spoke to me, demanding and in control as well as filthy turned me on, that was without even thinking about him stuffing that log of a prick up my twat.

I pulled my grey skirt up above my stocking tops and parted my legs, I was commando as usual, so my shaved crack was on display.

As I did this Tommy started to slowly rub his cock.

There was no going back now, and I didn’t want there to be.

“Like what you see Tommy, my rock hard nipples, soaking wet slit, want me to open it up for you and you can watch as I finger myself off, will that get you hard?”

Tommy was now rubbing his cock faster and he’d got a semi on, his purple cock head was now on show.

My fingers were now sliding between my cunt lips and up my sopping wet hole, I couldn’t wait to feel that young cock sliding up my twat.

Tommy just laughed.

“By the time my mom collects me on Sunday you won’t be able to walk straight, you’re going to by mine and my friends fuck toy all weekend, so your cunt is going to be like a calzone that’s been dropped on the floor by then.”

The dirty fucker just laughed and then he carried on.

“If my mom could see me now, she’d scratch your fucking eyes out.”

“You what?” I shouted.

“Yes, I was having a wank watching porn in my room but I hadn’t closed the door properly, my mom was watching. I could see her with her skirt up, hand in her panties rubbing her snatch as she watched me. Fuck what a turn on, my prick was rock solid, but I pretended not to notice and finished myself off, spunk was flirting out the end of my cock like no tomorrow. After I came, she went to her room, dirty slut couldn’t help herself she hadn’t bothered closing her bedroom door properly and there she was on the bed, panties off, legs in the air and fucking herself silly with a big brown dildo. It was clear what the reason was, she liked my cock. After that I would always leave my bedroom door slightly open when i had a wank, she’d watch a lot and then fuck herself back in her room. When she’s been out, I’ve rubbed my cock all over her panties, stockings, pillows and even spunked all over her dildos. The dirty bitch doesn’t wash them, so they’re caked in her cunt juice, they smell great. But now they’re all coated in my cum which I dried with her hair drier, so when she fucks herself now she shoving her son’s cum up her snatch! I’m going to fuck her, and you’re going to be the perfect reason.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, but looking at his now hard cock with a big bell end, I could understand why!

“I’m going to take loads of photos of you sucking and fucking my cock with your face very clear, then you’re going to send them to her!! She’ll go mad, that useless tosser she’s dating will get the boot, then with luck, next week this time me and my mates will be fucking the shit out of both of you like two 5 dollar whores. Now spread your twat as I’m hungry.”

This was so filthy, it was fantastic, I lifted my legs in the air and spread them, my cunt was gaping.

“Eat me Tommy, lick my dirty married cunt out, do what you want with me.”

Tommy stood up and walked across to me, his poker stiff prick was waving side to side as he walked and he continued to drink hiss beer.

Standing in front of me he pulled his foreskin right back revealing his shining purple bell end in all it’s glory.

He then told me to hold his beer and walked back and got his phone from his shorts pocket, as he walked back he was taking pics of me totally on display.

He dropped into his knees and tossed me the phone, get some good pics and then he started licking my gash. He was going up and down, almost burying his face in my hole, then fucking me with his tongue. Then when he got my clit between his lips and started sucking me at the same time shoving his fingers up my hole, I couldn’t help myself and started bucking. Somehow I controlled the camera and got as many pics as possible as a massive orgasm hit me and my cunt erupted, spraying cum all over Tommy’s face.

Tommy jumped back, I think it was the first time a woman had squirted on his face, but he still had three fingers stuffed up me.

“You dirty bitch, couldn’t you wait, give me the beer.”

I handed him the bottle of Miller and he took a long swig, then he rammed it in my cunt, it went all the way in with just the base sticking out.

He then stood up and pushed me back on the sofa, as he climbed on the sofa his cock was in front of my face.

“You dirty fucker, you need a slap for that.” He then started slapping my face with his cock.

The first slap stung a bit, after all I was being hit with a hard 10” cock, by the third slap I was as turned on as hell and wanted more. I tried to lick his cock as he hit me and started telling him to do hit harder, the ridge of his helmet felt great when it my cheek.

“Do it Tommy, slap your slut Aunt Wendy’s face with your cock, make me your slut.” I cried as I grabbed his prick and rubbed it all over my face, making snail trails with his pre cum.

All this time Tommy was taking pictures or filming me.

“Suck it Aunt Wendy otherwise Uncle Ron will discover your videos and your life of semi luxury fucking young boys and blacks will be over, now suck my prick as if your life depended on it.”

He didn’t need to say any of that, I was hell bent on sucking his prick and doing anything he wanted.

Tommy went to town, my mouth was stretched to the limit when he tried to make a hole in my cheeks with his cock head and I almost choked and my eyes watered when it went down my throat as he fucked my face. But I was loving every second, plus my cunt was still stretched with the beer bottle up it.

“Time to tease my mom and your sister.”

Tommy said as he got the sofa and walked back to his chair.

He sat there with his legs apart and his glistening prick sticking up in the sir like a flag pole.

“Come here Aunt Wendy, but crawl on your hands and knees.”

I got off the sofa and the bottle slipped out of my twat making a big “plop” sound. I got on my hands and knees and crawled towards Tommy. Tommy was taking photos of me as I crawled towards him.

Tommy tossed his phone to me,

“Take a photo of me and send it to my mom, say hi Anne, hope your having a good time, I’m looking after Tommy, Wendy.”

“Tommy, I can’t do that!”

“Yes you can, or Uncle Ron discovers all and you don’t get cluster fucked all day long by me and three of my friends, your choice, now take the fucking photo, send it to her with the message then give me the phone back.”

I took a photo, fuck he looked hot laying back with his cock in the air and smiling at the camera. I did as told and sent the photo with a message to my sister Anne and gave him the phone back.

I was now between Tommys legs, licking his balls and cock when his phone rang.

We both knew who was calling!

“Suck my balls and get them both in your mouth as I answer the phone.”

I did as told and Tommy answered the phone.

“Hi Mom” he answered.

I could hear my sister shouting at him down the phone but not what she was saying, but I could guess.

“Aunt Wendy can’t talk at present she’s busy, I’ll put the video on so you can see how difficult it is to talk when your mouth is full of my nuts.”

He then pointed the phone in my direction so Anne could see!

“Ooops, she’s hung up.”

Tommy said and laughed, I bet she’s as jealous as hell.

“You got me in a right mess Tommy, what if she tells my husband?”

“Don’t worry, she won’t, she’s mad because it’s not her sucking my prick, that’s all, now get up and sit on it.”

I reluctantly got my mouth off his cock and stood up ready to straddle him.

“No, with your back to me, I want to watch and film as you slide up and down it, pull your arse cheeks apart so I get a better view.”

As I pulled my arse cheeks apart and lowered myself, I felt Tommy’s bulbous cockhead ease between my cunt lips. Fucking hell, I was so wet it slid all the way up my hole and my twat made a farting sound as he bottomed out.

As I started fucking him Tommy started talking.

“It looks and feels great Aunt Wendy am going to get it all on film, jesus your creaming over my cock already.”

It was true, I could feel myself starting to cum already, his hot, stiff prick was making me cum it felt so good.

“That’s it you dirty slut, fuck me as hard as you can, let me get through your cervix and into your womb, your cunt looks like a horses collar wrapped around my cock. Tell Tommy how much you like it, am going to send this short video to my mom and I want her to hear and see how good my cock sliding up a fifty year old slut is.”

I didn’t need to be told to talk dirty when I was being fucked.

“Fuck me Tommy, shove your cock as far up as possible and blow the wax out of my ears. I love it, my dirty married cunt was made for young cocks. I’m so fucking wet you and your mates will be able to swim up my hole tomorrow. Does it look as good as it feels, will you send the video to your friends, I want them all to fuck me, but I’m your slut! My husband has never fucked me this good. Christ I’m going to squirt again!”

As I said that my cunt exploded and juice sprayed out over Tommy’s cock like a hose pipe.

“Again” Tommy shouted and pushed me forward off his cock and I fell on my hands on knees. As I looked up he was standing in front of me, one hand filming on his phone, the other wrapped around his cock.

I sensed he was about to cum and reached forward to grab his balls, I also open my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. His bell end swelled and then erupted, rope after rope of hot cum splattered over my face. Some went in my mouth which I swallowed, but more hit my nose and went in my eyes, I couldn’t see, but more ropes of spunk hit my forehead, cheek, went in my hair and even a load hit my ear.

I was plastered and wiped my eyes with my hand and licked the cum off my fingers.

I then sucked the last drops off his cock.

“Fucking hell Aunt Wendy, my mates will go mad when they see this video, fucking awesome! Don’t even think of cleaning yourself, I want another beer then I’m going to fuck you again.” Tommy shouted.

I stood up next to Tommy, spunk was dripping off my face on to my solid tits but he took no notice, he showed me the two videos he’d taken. One fucking me with close ups of my twat stretched around his cock which was covered in my slime, then the other where he came all over my face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.