Living Two Lives - Book 8 - Cover

Living Two Lives - Book 8

Copyright© 2023 by Gruinard

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Having finished slutting around all summer Andrew deals with his last month in Edinburgh before heading off to university (at last). Will Cambridge live up to his expectations? And will he cope without his network of friends?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Light Bond   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Tuesday morning was a struggle but Andrew dragged himself back out onto the streets after a much shorter sleep than normal. Peggy laughed at him when he arrived at the café.

“You look rough this morning luv. Out late last night?”

“My cousin was in London working so she came to see the place, wanted to see the College, all that sort of thing. Ended up in Cindies, on a Monday night for god’s sake.”

Peggy’s laugh deepened.

“Yet you were still up at 6.15, weren’t you?”

He nodded.

“Every day during the week.”

Andrew finished the soup and was on his way. HIs eccentricity was now at least tolerated at the café if not accepted. It was the same guys there day in and day out. Several council staff having something before they started, some office workers, the whole gamut, except students. Just him.

The day rather dragged but he got through it and was at the TA Centre in plenty of time. The news of the night was that the first training weekend would be in three weekend’s time and they would be off to Salisbury Plain. It was not made clear what they would be doing there but Andrew was pleased that at least he had been there before, even if it was only for three days. After training the guys wanted to get some beers so they all legged it back to their rooms to change. They were not allowed out in uniform so always had to change back into civvies before heading out. Andrew ran into Navya when he came out of his room and she was up for a couple of drinks so she came along with him. Andrew knew the guys wouldn’t care, Navya would not take any shit from them and they enjoyed her company, especially Matt. He was always happy to see her and they had been spotted at the bar in College a couple of times. It was alarming to be greeted by the barman by name, clearly he was going there far too often, but Andrew was one of the few people who tipped him a quid at the start of the night. He never made a big deal out of it but also never had to wait to be served.

“How the hell does the barman know your name?”

“I was here last night with Emma, Abigail and my cousin. Oh and Pedro too but he got distracted. Actually Pedro got distracted at College. Whatever.”

“Your cousin was here?”

Andrew explained but had to cut it short as Rollie and Jack joined the three of them at the bar.

“Right then Mac. Who are you going to try and score with tonight, only to end up carrying them home later?”

Jack always started their Tuesday night’s that way. Andrew scanned the room and saw a group of Art School students, including, trying to hide at the back, the drunken Raquel. Matt and Navya were already on the dancefloor so he headed to the group of Art School students. Andrew caught Raquel’s eye and it takes quite the blush to stand out in a disco but she managed.

“Hello Raquel, how are you.”

Her reply was mumbled. He saw several of the group looking over at him so he beckoned them closer.

“She those two grinning fools standing near the bar. I need the two most aggressive flirts to tease them all night, lay it on thick and then leave them high and dry. I will get the next three rounds in if you can wipe the smirk off their faces.”

Offer a bunch of university students free drinks and they will do anything. Before Jack and Rollie knew what was happening they had been dragged onto the dance floor by four of the women. They didn’t stand a chance. Andrew brought the drinks back to the table and set them down, seven Vodka and oranges. Raquel still looked miserable and so rather than dance they walked upstairs to the smoking area. Neither of them smoked and the air was foul but it was quiet enough to talk.

“Stop looking so miserable.”

“I’m an idiot.”

He nodded.

“Yes, but Lisa roped me into helping you home and Cassie said she would look after you when we got you to your room. What’s the problem? You got drunk and had to be helped home. Believe it or not I had to do the same thing when I got back to College for the guy in the room next to me. He was passed out at the Gate.”

“But I heard from the other girls what I was saying to you.”

This was the crux of the problem.

“So? You spent thirty minutes telling me to hurry and take you home. You wanted to be fucked silly was the general idea when we got there.”

Raquel looked like she was going to cry.

“Nothing happened and here you are. Why do you look so miserable?”

She didn’t really have an answer to that, it had all been built up in her mind and now that she had to confront the object of her drunken lust she didn’t seem so phased by it.

“Come on, I want to watch your mates torment Rollie and Jack. I only ever got the one dance.”

He didn’t have another drink as he and Raquel danced for more than an hour. He saw Matt and Navya head off together and waved as they left. As for Jack and Rollie they didn’t have a clue what was going on. At least three different girls were vying for each of them and they just bumped and ground against whichever lady was closest. His plan to get the women to cock-tease them and leave them high and dry started to look like it had a flaw. At the rate they were going they would be heading back for an orgy. Andrew was starting to flag and so asked Raquel if she wanted him to walk her home. The cold night air was a blessing for about the first minute but then it was just cold autumn air and they didn’t linger on the way to the Art School dorms. Raquel was a shy girl, awkward about her size and not much of a conversationalist. She was a nice young woman but other than the, admittedly intriguing, prospect of sex with someone his own size there was no connection. She could sense it too. Andrew gave her a brief hug at the door to the dorm and said his goodbyes.

“Whenever you want to dance with someone your own size come to Cindies. I seem to be there most Tuesdays.”

“Thank you, Andrew. That is good to know. I am sure we will be there next week.”

Jogging back to the College Andrew collapsed into bed, he was shattered and slept soundly. It took him until Friday night to recover. That night it was nine of the ten in the corridor that went out to dinner, only David was not there, as he had some rowing event to attend. The conversation was dominated by Helena and Nigel. Helena was talking about the Union and seemed really animated about it. She was loudly passionate about it and by halfway through the meal was driving everyone crazy with ‘Union this’ and ‘Union that’. It was then that Nigel saved them. He shyly admitted that he was in the Footlights and was one of the writers on the current year’s show. This was big news, even Helena was okay with the conversation changing, and they quizzed him about what it was like. Some recent grads of Footlights were already on TV and three of the Pythons had been members as well. The night flew by and Andrew sat and listened to his friends go on about their accomplishments. He was determined not to go out afterwards and Helena, Malcolm and Nigel came back to the College as well. He was walking alongside Helena when she brought up Monday night.

“I am sorry I missed your cousin Andrew.”

“It was a fun night. It kept Abigail and Emma entertained anyway.”

“I heard. Your cousin did a good job of not spilling any secrets.”

“No secrets to spill Helena, you know me.”

Her snorted ‘hah’ rather questioned that assertion. Nigel and Malcolm went to the bar but he and Helena sat in the common room chatting away.

“It sounded like you found your passion at the Union. How is everything else going?”

“I am doing well, and do you know what, it is the simple things like getting up at 8.00 every morning that make the difference. When do you get up?”

“Eh, 6.15 every morning.”

Helena looked at him in shock.

“Every day?”

“Yes. I do my push ups and sit ups and then run for half an hour, ending up at the pool, swim for thirty minutes then shower, change and come back for breakfast. Oh, and I get to see you in your frilly little nightie every morning as my reward.”

The flannel pajamas were thick and baggy and about as sexless as you could imagine.

“Aren’t you ever tired? Don’t you just want to roll over and go back to sleep?”

“It is half an hour later than when I was at school because I don’t need to factor in the bus. It is routine, I am used to it which is why I swim on Saturday and run on Sunday.”

This felt like old ground.

“I finally met the tall drunken art student again on Tuesday.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.