Black Is Beautiful - Cover

Black Is Beautiful

Copyright© 2023 by ChrisM

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wendy's husband forgets their anniversary. He offers her a vacation to a resort. She books herself into a clothing-optional resort where her fantasies come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Analingus   Massage   Illustrated  

black-is-beautiful-ch-3-c.jpg

My dream, in which I relived the experiences of last night, was shattered by the buzz of my cell phone. I reached over to the night table and saw it was my husband calling. “Fuck what does he want?”

“Good morning. What did I do to deserve this honor?”

“Morning? It’s almost noon your time. Are you enjoying your vacation?”

“Yes, it’s been great so far. How and where are you?”

“Jeddah. It’s almost bedtime, and I just called to find out if you were in a better mood than when I left.”

“I am. However, you are still in the dog house for forgetting our anniversary.”

“Honey, I’ll make it up to you when I return.”

“And when will that be?”

“I thought I could get things straightened out in about a week; however, it’s more serious than expected. I think I will be back in two weeks.”

‘Hot damn. Maybe I can extend my time here.’

“Well, I’ll try to bear your absence with a smile.”

“So what did you and your friend Joan do last night?

“Joan was not able to come. So yesterday I went out for a tan and a swim. Then I got a massage and met a young couple (‘of men’) for supper, and we had a few drinks before returning to my bungalow and soaking in the Jacuzzi for a while. Then went to bed.”

“Sounds like a full day. I have to go, so have a good day, and I will call you in a couple of days.”

I ended the call and realized I had a date with Clarence to sail this afternoon. So I rushed out of bed, quickly showered, put on my micro bikini, covered the displayed nudity with a sarong, and dashed to the main building.

Clarence was waiting for me at the reception. When he saw me, he gave a wolf whistle which brought a smile to my lips and a chuckle from his niece Danica who was covering the reception desk today.

I felt a sudden dampening of my pussy as I admired his rugged good looks.

“So, are you ready to go sailing on my pirate ship?”

“You have a pirate ship.”

“Of course. Many Jamaicans are the descendants of pirates who used to roam these parts to loot and plunder Spanish Galleons. Mainly I think to kidnap lovely Spanish señoras and señoritas with which to wend their wicked ways.”

“Does that still exist?”

“The piracy?”

“No, the wicked ways.”

“I think they might still occasionally take place for an interested señora. Are you?”

“Lead the way, Captain Clarence.”

I turned to say goodbye to Danica, who gave me a thumbs up and a wink as my swashbuckling lover took my arm to guide me to the wharf.

I had no idea what to expect, and my jaw dropped when he boarded an elegant cabin cruiser. It was huge. Honestly, the last thing I expected to see here in Jamaica. It would not have been out of place in Monaco or places like that, where the mega-rich vacationed.

“Clarence, it’s beautiful. What is it?”

“Your chariot for this afternoon. More specifically, a Bertram 60-foot cruiser.”

“Wow! Is that the spoils of your piracy?”

“Honey, my family has given up piracy many centuries ago. However, we do still despoil innocent and not-so-innocent women.”

“Is that what my fate is to be today?”

“Only if you beg and plead.”

“Captain, please despoil me. Please. PLEASE!”

“I’ll give it some thought, but you must work hard to convince me. Now get on board so we can sail the bounding main.”

Clarence started the engines and had me stand at the wheel while he loosened the mooring ropes. He then hopped nimbly on board and stood behind me, guiding my hands as he had me steer out from the wharf.

His cock pressed at my ass, and as soon as he felt I had control of the heading he wanted us to take, he cupped my breasts.

“Wendy, you have magnificent tits,” he said, rolling my nipples between his fingers.

“I’m glad the captain approves. If the captain would like to remove those ridiculous scraps of cloth which do little to hide them, he could play with them at his leisure.”

His fingers loosened the ties before moving around me to take an erect nipple in his mouth. He licked and sucked on it while teasing the other nipple with his fingers pinching and tugging it. I loved his assurance in taking what he wanted. Such a contrast with my asexual husband.

I slid my hand into his bathing suit to feel his massive cock. The only word to describe it was magnificent. I could barely wrap my hand around it and imagined how good it would be stuffed in my needy cunt.

He gently removed my hand. “Wendy, if you continue, we’ll never get to where I want to take you swimming. We are about twenty minutes away from where we are going. So why don’t you go on the deck and work on your tan until we get there.”

I stuck out my tongue at him, and he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me towards him. “Do that again.”

“Do what?”

“Stick your tongue out at me.”

He took my tongue between his lips and into his mouth as soon as I did. We exchanged spit for what seemed to be an eternity. When I came up for air, I realized he had removed my bikini bottom when I felt his hand slap my bare ass. “Now go wench and tan that pale ass of yours.”

I went out on the deck and lay down. My mind raced while I reviewed everything that had happened yesterday and reflected on what would happen today. I snoozed but came awake when I realized that the engine’s throbbing had stopped, and the only sound was the lapping of the water against the hull.

I sat up and looked around me. We had moored in a totally secluded cove. I could only see the lagoon we were in. The water was crystal clear, and I saw schools of tiny fish below us. On the land side, all I could see was impenetrable vegetation.

“Clarence, where are we?”

“This is Pirates Cove. In earlier times, this is where my ancestors came to hide if they were pursued by a warship. The entrance is narrow and tricky to navigate, and their enemies could not chase them here. It was also not reachable from land as swamps surrounded us.”

“Now, enough talk, wench. It’s time you show me what that sexy body can do for me,” he said, standing over me.

My hands reached up and tugged the waistband of his shorts. I lowered them, exposing a partially erect cock. It was a thing of beauty which made me drool. Eight inches of magnificent cock meat with large and full testicles hung before my eyes. The large mushroom-shaped head glistened with precum.

Greedily I reached out and wrapped my hand around it as I leaned forward to suck on that glistening tip. But, even opening my mouth as wide as possible, I could not get more than a third of it in my mouth. Clarence placed his hand on my head as he reached over my back and curled his fingers into my twat from behind. I gasped, and his cock thrust forward. I gagged as my mouth was filled with all eight inches of his member.

My eyes teared. I gagged as I tried to breathe through my nose, but he pulled back and slowly thrust forward. The shaft pushed forward and relentlessly sank to its entire length in my mouth. It pulsed as I took my free hand and gently milked his stupendous testicles. Each time he pulled back, I used my tongue to coat his cock with a layer of saliva from base to tip.

He changed his grip and probed my cunt with three fingers as he inserted his thumb in my ass hole. ‘Oh my god, he’s holding me like a bowling ball,’ the thought brought a mental smile as I started to moan with pleasure as he fingered me closer and closer to an orgasm.

The face fucking and fingering changed intensity. He throbbed more as his fingers worked my asshole and g-spot, and I was ready to cum. I figured what’s good for the goose is good for the gander and thrust a finger up his ass and massaged his prostate. He growled, and his cock erupted. I was rewarded with a stream of hot creamy cum shooting down my throat as I flooded his hand with copious juices. I sucked on him relentlessly until he finally pulled out, thoroughly drained.

I lay there gasping for breath as he collapsed next to me. I’d sucked a lot of cock in my life; however, this experience surpassed anything I’d had to date. I wiped my face with a damp towel Clarence fetched for me. He sat next to me, toying with my nipples, and asked, “So tell me, was this as good as with those two youngsters yesterday?”

“It was amazing, you truly are a master at this, but I must confess I have a weakness for young black men.”

“I thought so. Tonight I intend to teach my visiting nephews how to seduce and make love to a woman. Ideally, a white married woman. They have just turned sixteen, and this will be my birthday present to them. Would you like to be my teaching assistant?”

“You mean let them fuck me?”

“Wendy, anyone can fuck. Even animals do that. I want them to learn how to seduce, tease and make love to a woman. Are you up for that?”

“I’d love to be your teaching assistant. However, I do have one restriction.”

“I know no anal fucking. The boys told me that it was one of your no-nos. It’s a pity you would enjoy it if it was properly done. Now enough chit-chat. Have you ever snorkeled?”

“Sure.”

“Let’s go for a swim, and when we get back, I promise you the fuck of your life.”

“A short swim as my pussy is already creaming at the prospect and at the thought of playing with your nephews tonight.”

“Wendy, you’re such a slut. I love it. Here is a mask and snorkel for you. Let’s go.”

The feel of the water on my body did wonders to ease the aches my body felt from all the sexual activity of the last two days. Clarence led the way, and I was content to follow his pace as it afforded me a magnificent view of his tight ass and other tasty bits dangling below.

We were snorkeling over a pristine coral reef where he would point out interesting fish and other creatures as we swam over them. I caught up with Clarence and grabbed hold of one of his fins that permitted me to reach and caress his junk. He turned back and grabbed my tit, and pinched my nipple. “Time to head back?” he asked.

I agreed, and we retraced our way back to the boat.

We rinsed off the salt from our bodies, and Clarence served us a rum punch while we let the sun dry our bodies. I stood looking out across the cove when he approached me, took me in his arms, and kissed me. His arms around my butt gently caressed my asscheeks, and my breasts rubbing his chest was delicious. As we tongue wrestled, I felt his cock stiffen against my belly. For most men his age, an erection points to the three o’clock position. Clarence’s was at high noon.

“Ready to go for the ride of your life?” he asked.

“Mmmm! Lie down so I can climb aboard.”

“Nope. I have a different way for you to ride. Wrap your arms around my neck.”

Before I could ask what way that was, he bent down and scooped me up and wrapped his arms around my thighs, and lifted me up. He then lowered my body, and his cock slid right into my pussy. It snaked its way, filling me up and stretching me incredibly. Finally, he bottomed up against my cervix and just held me while kissing me passionately.

“Have you ever ridden a cock this way before?” he asked.

“No, it’s a first for me.”

“Hang on for the ride. Wrap your legs around me.”

Using his arms and hands, he cupped my ass as he bounced me on his cock. It was an indescribable feeling. That cock massage every millimeter of my cunt relentlessly. My juices flowed and dripped from me as he drove into my needy pussy.

His cock pulsed, and I could feel every ridge and vein giving me a glorious cunt massage. My nipples were rubbing delightfully against his chest, and every time he lowered me, my clit rubbed against his pubis. I moaned and screamed my joy as this delightful ride brought me closer and closer to my peak.

When one of his fingers penetrated my ass, it added to the feeling of being filled and tightened my cunt on his cock. I was powerless to escape, which heightened my experience’s intensity.

“I’m going to cum,” I yelled.

“Cum for me. Cum all over my cock.”

My body shuddered and shook as I climaxed. I could barely hang on and gasped with the after-effects as I realized Clarence had not yet cum.

“You haven’t cum,” I complained as I realized that he was still rock-hard and still embedded in me.

“I’m in no hurry,” he said. “The ride is far from over.”

“You’re going to kill me.”

“Want me to stop?”

“No ride on. I want you to hose my naughty cunt with your seed.”

The ride continued as I went from one orgasm to the next. Clarence’s grip on me tightened as I flopped around like a rag doll. I had expected a good fucking but nothing like this. This was incredible. My pussy was on fire as I kept lathering his cock with my cum.

Finally, Clarence let out a growl, and I felt his hot seed fill my cunt to overflowing. He gently pulled out his now flaccid cock and set me down gently in one of the deck chairs. All I could do was lay back and pant. My arms and legs seemed to be made of rubber. Finally, he smiled down at me and asked, “Well?”

“Absolutely fucking incredible.”

“Now you understand why those Spanish maidens we captured absolutely refused to return to their husbands and lovers. Now get some rest, as I think you will have a busy night ahead of you.”


Back at the resort, Clarence escorted me to my bungalow and suggested I get some rest and that he would pick me up at about eight o’clock.

I ordered a room service meal. After wolfing it down, I got into the Jacuzzi to soothe my body from the workout it had received. Then, feeling drowsy, I got out and settled into bed for a nap.

Clarence showed up at eight, and we went to a villa located at the other end of the beach. He insisted I wear the mini skirt and blouse I had worn when I arrived yesterday. “Don’t worry,” he said, “You won’t be wearing it for long.”

The villa was opulent, and we sat on a white leather couch in the living room. The floors were covered in antique oriental carpets, and two armchairs matched the sofa.

“May I get you a drink?” he asked

“Yes, you may. Anything cold and wet. I’m parched.”

He went out and came back with a pitcher from which he served me a glass. “Try this and tell me if you like it?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.