Memories of Nemona - Cover

Memories of Nemona

by Arquillius

Copyright© 2023 by Arquillius

Fan Fiction Story: A short story about the main character's reunion with Nemona years after the game takes place. (note: contains no sex, however does have some nudity)

Tags: Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Romantic   Fiction  

This story takes place 10 years after the events of Scarlet/Violet. The protagonist is 20 years old (as you have to be 10 years old to get your first Pokémon per the lore at the start of the original series). Nemona is 22 years old (guessing her rough original age from her 3d sprite work, though in Pokémon anything is possible). The protagonist is either a boy or girl, so I tried to keep the story to a point where you can’t tell from the words. The story was inspired by some fan art I found of Nemona out on several sites, and figured what the hell. Either way, it’s a short one and I hope you enjoy.

I had first met Nemona way back when I started becoming a Pokémon trainer. I chose my starter, and she grabbed a new one herself so she could be my rival, even though she had already proven herself to be a champion, and throughout my journey she’d pop up for a challenge every so often. At the time, it was obvious that she was at least a couple years older than me, and after the first Pokémon battle there was something between us, more than a rivalry, but we never acted on it, never spoke about it, and never addressed it.

It was great back in those early days, finding out about Area Zero, teaming up, and solving what could be considered the greatest mystery in the history of the world. The follow years I trained harder, to become the top trainer. I wanted to push the boundaries of what it meant to be the champion. So I trained, and trained and trained, locking myself away from others, hiding as I discovered new strategies and combinations to keep myself on top without question.

Eventually, things grew lonely, so with my solo training complete, I headed back to the academy to find Nemona was the Top Champion now. Asking around, I found out that Geeta had gone missing in Area Zero, and though attempts to find her had been made, no one had found anything. She was presumed dead at this point.

With a heavy heart, I headed to Nemona’s office who didn’t even look up from her paperwork when I entered.

“If it’s more paperwork, just leave it on the desk. If I’m late for an appointment, push it back.” She said.

“It’s neither.” I said softly, closing the door behind me.

She looked up and got that look in her eye. The same one she had from so many years ago. She got up. She was wearing the same student style outfit she had worn before, the shorts, the tie, and the polo shirt, with her black leggings and sneakers. She walked around the desk and didn’t hold back, rushing over to me and putting me into a bear hug.

“Oh wow!” She said. “It’s been forever.” She added.

She pulled away from the hug.

“It doesn’t look like you’ve aged a day.” I said.

“You definitely have though. It’s like you grew up while you were gone.” She said

“Well, I couldn’t stay ten forever.” I said with a grin. “I heard you’re doing well though.” I said as she turned and walked back towards her desk.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.