Soccer Dad - Cover

Soccer Dad

Copyright© 2023 by oliver twist

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two young girls discover the power of their bodies and use it to tease Maddy's daddy. However, daddy isn't the only man in their lives and soon they learn a valuable lesson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Maddy and Amy sat in the back of the car as they drove back to town, both still thinking about what they did, whispering to each other and occasionally giggling. John kept looking in the mirror, wondering what they were up to, not liking the giggling and whispering, thinking they were plotting something. Amy wanted to stay at Maddy’s, to be with her, to spend the night in her bed and talk more about their day.

‘Is it alright if I stay over?’ Amy asked John.

‘Since when do you ask anymore, I thought I was your daddy now?’ He asked, sarcastically.

‘You are but I am polite, you know that. Can we stop at mine to get my things?’

John laughed, saying it was ok and he was happy to stop at hers. Amy snuggled into Maddy, letting her friend stroke her hair as she stroked her thigh. By the time they arrived at Amy’s, she had her fingers stroking the outside of Maddy’s panties, making her breathe a little heavy.

‘Here we are. Shall I come in and say hi or will you just run in and out?’ John asked, hoping for the later.

‘We’ll be in and out, promise.’ Amy told him, opening the door and climbing out with Maddy.

They could see Tommy’s truck was there, both a little scared as they got to the door, hoping he wouldn’t corner them. They tried to sneak up the stairs but Mary saw them, calling out for them to come here. She was on the sofa with Tommy, both drinking wine, looking very happy.

‘You girls were so great today, the stars of that team. It was just a pity your dad couldn’t be bothered to come and watch.’ Mary said.

‘He has an important case this week, he’s coming to the final though. I ‘m staying at Maddy’s, we need to work on our project.’ Amy told her, turning to go upstairs.

The girls ran up the stairs, trying to be as quick as possible, desperate to get out before Tommy cornered them. Amy shoved her things in a bag and came back down with Maddy, both heading straight for the door. Tommy was waiting, pretending to come out of the toilet, looking angry.

‘We had a deal, I want my fucking blow job tonight.’ He said, grabbing Maddy’s arm.

‘Not tonight, jesus, I gave you one already today. Let me go or I’ll scream.’ She whispered, angrily, pulling her arm away.

‘Ok, it’s like that is it? Fuck off then.’ He said, grinning.

The girls ran out, hurrying to the car. John was waiting, smiling, happy they were both coming home with him. He loved having them around, they were fun, naughty but fun. They were all laughing and joking as they crossed the bridge that led to house, the girls having quickly put Tommy out of their minds. They were with daddy and looking forward to some more fun teasing him, hoping he would finally take the bait and make love to them.

They didn’t see Tommy’s four-wheel drive truck speeding up behind them, they were all too busy laughing and being silly, and when it hit them, it was too late. His truck was much heavier than the Mercedes and they had no chance, they were pushed into the side of the bridge and then through it, the old wooden railings no match for four tons of metal.

The Mercedes went into the deep water and sank almost immediately, giving the three passengers no time to escape. If the top was still down they might have had a chance, but it wasn’t. All three drown with Tommy looking on, cursing the girls for disrespecting him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.