Soccer Dad - Cover

Soccer Dad

Copyright© 2023 by oliver twist

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two young girls discover the power of their bodies and use it to tease Maddy's daddy. However, daddy isn't the only man in their lives and soon they learn a valuable lesson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Madeline Cooper was a normal fourteen-year-old girl, or at least that’s what it seemed. If you had asked Madline herself, she would have said the same thing. Playing soccer was her true love, she was good at it and wanted to be a professional, no matter what. Her young body was already more athletic and powerful than most of her contemporary’s, especially her thighs, they were powerful and strong and gave her that edge.

She was no taller than her teammates and weighed about the same. No, what she had as well as power and strength was a desire to win that very few others could match. When she ran out on that pitch with her team, and she was captain, winning was the goal and woe betide anyone that fell short of that. Because of her dedication to sport, her body was perfect, not an ounce of fat anywhere. Her tummy was flat and hard and her bum was even harder, and not just hard, it was about the sexiest in the whole school. Some might call it a bit on the big side but when she had tight jeans on or her bikini, then only the most jealous of girls would dare critisise it.

She was becoming a woman and everybody was noticing, even her dad. Her tits were now big enough that she had to wear a sports bra when she played soccer and her nipples always seemed hard. They were always sticking out and no matter what she wore, people stared at them. When you added her natural, long blond hair and big blue eyes, then it was obvious why people were noticing her away from the soccer pitch. Her father had kept her protected as much as he could since his wife died but there was only so much he could do.

Madeline’s best friend, Amy, who was on the soccer team too, was also a sexy young girl, though not the head turner Maddy was. But she was still very pretty with a body that was just behind her friend’s. Together, they were a dynamite duo, both on and off the pitch. Amy was a winner, too, though she was much more academic than Maddy and would probably go into law, like her father. They had talked about going to college together and then playing for the same team, even winning the world cup, but Maddy could sense Amy wasn’t quite as keen as she was.

They had even argued about it the other day, something they never do, because Amy wanted to go see her father in court rather than watch soccer on tv with her. Maddy sulked for the whole day, not answering her phone the dozen times Amy called. It was only when Amy climbed up the tree outside Maddy’s bedroom window, that she relented and let her in. Though she did laugh when her short skirt got caught on a branch and was ripped clean off. Maddy had to grab her arm to save her from falling and pull her in.

Amy had a big scratch on her bum and cried out, blaming Maddy and promising to never talk to her again unless she rubbed some cream on it.

‘Hey, I was happy sulking on my own, no one asked you to be Tarzan and climb the tree.’ She told her, sarcastically.

‘And my skirt is ruined, I want that red one of yours, you owe me.’ She answered, still annoyed and looking at her damaged bum in the mirror.

Maddy laughed, her hand soothing Amy’s bum: ‘What about compensation? You should get daddy to sue me, how careless of me to grow a tree outside my bedroom.’

‘When he does you won’t be laughing, you’ll see. Where’s the cream?’ She moaned, moving to the bed and lying down on her front.

Maddy got some cream and began rubbing it on the scratch, admiring her friend’s bum. She liked how Amy looked and had begun to feel funny inside whenever they were naked together, or like this. She rubbed gently, her fingers caressing her friend’s skin, moving over the firm muscle and enjoying how it felt. Amy was now quiet, enjoying it, too, Maddy’s hand moving all over her bum, even where there was no injury.

Maddy was in a bit of a trance and it took her daddy opening the door to break it.

‘Daddy!’ She shrieked, trying to cover Amy’s bum.

‘Oh god, sorry ... I ... uh ... dinners ready. I didn’t know Amy was here’ He stuttered, quickly closing the door.

Amy was giggling, not bothered at all Mr Cooper had seen her bum, he was sexy and she’d always had a crush on him. Maddy spanked her friend, giggling too.

‘Oh my god, I bet he thinks we were doing it.’ Amy said, still laughing.

‘Oh god, don’t say that. You’re coming down with me and explaining how you got in here and hurt that fat ass.’

‘Hey, that was hurtful, take it back. Anyhow, you seemed to like rubbing it.’ She teased.

Maddy blushed a little, causing Amy to laugh louder: ‘Here, put this on but you’re not keeping it, slut.’

Amy grabbed the red skirt and put it on, liking how it looked. It was short and showed off her nice thighs, just what she wanted and as she turned and looked at her bum, a knowing smile come to her face. The way it hung on her really made her bum look good, something else she liked.

‘It does look good on you, but I mean it, you’re not keeping it.’ Maddy said, sternly.

Amy just smiled and walked out, flicking the back of the skirt and showing her panties. Maddy followed, telling her friend to behave and not embarrass her. John Cooper was already at the table, three plates ready for him and the girls. He had known Amy since she was five, she was a good girl who was obviously going to do something with her life, just like his Maddy. He liked her and they had always had a good relationship, both had a good sense of humour and would play jokes on each other whenever they could.

Maddy loved that her dad got on so well with her best friend, it was almost like she was her sister and daddy was her daddy. What was really special was that the atmosphere was always relaxed, never strained, not even when the girls had done something wrong. Daddy never blamed Amy more than Maddy or took sides, he treated her exactly the same and Amy loved that about him. John was a single dad; his wife having left him and Maddy more than ten years ago.

Amy skipped into the dining room and sat next to John, smiling sweetly at him, loving how he seemed a little uneasy.

‘Sorry you had to see that Mr Cooper but Maddy wants us to come out of the closet and tell the world about us.’

John looked genuinely stunned, his eyes shifting between the girls, trying to work out if Amy was being genuine.

‘Amy! Stop it, poor daddy. Show him your injury and tell him the truth, or else.’ Maddy cried, pulling at Amy’s ponytail.

As soon as she said it, she regretted it, knowing Amy would flash her ass. And she did, standing and lifting her skirt, giggling as poor John looked at her perfect bum before quickly looking away.

‘Ok ok, I get it. Sit down Amy or I won’t feed you.’ He told her, trying to sound serious.

‘It really hurts, Mr Cooper and it’s all Maddy’s fault. She ignored me all day and made me climb that damn tree to see her. I think she should be punished, severely.’ Amy said, in her best little girl voice.

Maddy was ignoring her again, filling her plate and hoping daddy wouldn’t bite. She began eating while daddy was putting food on Amy’s plate, looking over at her as he did so. Maddy shrugged her shoulders, as if to say: ‘yeah, what?’

John shrugged his, saying the same, now filling his plate, not taking the bait. He knew these two and what they did, always trying to get the other in trouble or getting one up. Their relationship was special and John knew this, it was something he loved about them, they were strong and loyal and would never let the other down.

He was also aware that they were both becoming young women, and what that meant. When he saw his daughter rubbing that beautiful bum he couldn’t help but think it was sexual, they were both so pretty with figures that exuded a burgeoning sexuality, what else was he to think? He didn’t want to think of them this way, but it was inevitable given how they were growing.

That image would stay with him now, he knew that as he gazed at Amy, her young face so innocent. His cock began to swell, much to his embarrassment.

‘So, are you both looking forward to the game on Sunday?’ He asked, trying to distract himself with a stupid question.

Both girls looked at him with surprise, then at each other, both thinking the same thing: What a silly question.

‘You ok, daddy?’ Maddy asked, ignoring his question.

‘Just making conversation, sorry I bothered.’ He answered, his cock now fully erect and hurting.

‘That’s ok, John, we forgive you.’ Amy told him, smiling sweetly.

‘You can both walk on Saturday, I’m busy now.’ John told them, shifting awkwardly in his seat.

Both girls giggled, knowing he wasn’t serious.

‘I mean it, you wait.’ He quickly added.

They looked at each other again, both thinking the same thing, John was uncomfortable, and it had something to do with Amy’s bum. For the first time in her life, Maddy looked at her father and thought he might find Amy attractive, in a sexual way. The thought made her shiver and feel funny in her tummy. She looked at Amy again, trying to see her as a man would. Wow, she thought, she is beautiful and sexy, why wouldn’t daddy think so.

Amy looked back at Maddy and saw her expression, thinking the same, winking at her. Maddy knew she was thinking something naughty, she just knew it.

‘My bum really hurts, that branch has scarred me for life. Do you think I need a tetanus jab?’ She asked, looking at John.

Maddy wanted to laugh but held it back, asking: ‘You trained as a medic in the National Guard didn’t you, daddy?’

They were feeling naughty and excited, and wanted to push it, to see how poor daddy reacted. John’s cock was now so hard he thought it might burst through his pants.

‘Yes, but that was a long time ago. If you want, I can drive you to the hospital.’ He told them, knowing Amy wouldn’t.

‘It’s ok, I’ll just let it go septic and see what happens.’ She sighed.

‘Daddy, can’t you just have a look, see what you think?’ Maddy pressed, a tingle coming all over her body.

Amy looked at her, surprised by her forwardness, a little more excited now, wanting John to look at her bum.

‘Ok, bend over the table and I’ll look.’ He challenged, looking serious but hoping she wouldn’t do it.

His challenge was met with silence, both girls feeling unsure now, their bravado not as strong as they thought. Maddy looked at her dad and then at Amy. Daddy was still eating, not looking at either of them, being all casual. Amy looked at Maddy for help, hoping she would say or do something, but she didn’t.

Amy suddenly got an urge, she really wanted John to look at her bum, to admire and like it. She stood up still looking at Maddy, her friend’s expression one of amazement and excitement. She then bent over the table, next to John, her skirt lifting as her bum stuck out. John gasped, both girls hearing this but still with their eyes on each other.

Amy then reached back and lifted her skirt higher, exposing her panties and bum, waiting. Maddy was in shock, her body tingling all over, knowing how dangerous this was. John looked at Amy’s bum, no more than two feet from his eyes, the long red scratch clearly visible. He swallowed hard, his hand pushing her panties up to reveal even more of the scratch, his cock now harder than he could ever remember.

For a few seconds time stood still, all three frozen in the moment. Maddy and Amy stared at each other while John stared at the sexiest bum he had ever seen, his hand still holding her panties. It was John who cracked first, his trembling hand letting go as the sweat from his forehead dripped onto the table.

‘You’re fine, put some anti-septic on it and you’ll live.’

Amy stood up, her legs like jelly: ‘As it was your fault, you can apply the ointment.’ She told Maddy.

‘May we be excused, daddy?’ Maddy asked, still looking at Amy, scared to look at her dad.

‘Yes, yes, off you go.’ John said quickly, desperate for them to leave.

Both girls left the table, heading up the stairs, holding hands. John watched them go, breathing a huge sigh of relief, his hand on his cock, trying to move it and relieve the pressure. Maddy had on her soccer shorts, which were very tight, and John couldn’t help looking at her as she walked away, his eyes on that perfect tight, bum. He wanted nothing more than to pull out his cock and jerk off over the seat Amy was just on, but managed to control himself, just.

Meanwhile, upstairs in Maddy’s bedroom.

‘Oh my god, what just happened?’ Amy shrieked, jumping on the bed, her hands covering her face.

‘Poor daddy, I think we broke him.’ Maddy giggled, jumping on the bed with her friend.

‘His big, sexy manly hands were on my bum, touching me. Oh my, Maddy, it was so ... so ... sexy.’ She managed to sigh, pulling Maddy to her, holding her tightly.

They were both experiencing feelings that were totally confusing, none of them had ever behaved this way and now they couldn’t understand why their bodies were tingling all over. They were aroused, both their pussies were wet and needing attention. It wasn’t as though they hadn’t masturbated before but never feeling like this, this was so much more intense.

‘He’s your dad, I’ve known him for ever and he’s ... he’s ... John. What does this mean?’ Amy asked, still holding her friend, her nipples now aching along with the rest of her.

‘It was just a bit of fun, that’s all. Let’s not make it bigger than it is. Ok?’ Maddy told her, not believing it for a second.

‘I feel so ... so ... you know ... don’t you feel the same?

‘Yes, I really wanna touch myself, God, this is your fault.’

‘I know.’ Amy giggled.

‘let’s get under the covers.’ Maddy suggested, knowing her friend would agree.

They pulled the cover over their bodies and looked at each other, both waiting for the other to do something. Maddy was the bravest, so she started, her hands going to her shorts and pulling them down, along with her wet panties, then throwing them on the floor. Amy followed, her skirt and panties joining her friends.

They touched themselves, their eyes on the other, both pushing a finger inside their cunts and moaning. This was delicious, Amy thought, the feeling in her pussy as she masturbated with her friend was the best ever, she loved it. Maddy felt the same, her fingers bringing her more pleasure than she could ever remember, she moaned again, louder this time.

‘Oh Maddy, I can’t stop thinking about your dad, I wish he was doing this.’ Amy sighed.

Maddy didn’t answer, she was thinking the same thing but couldn’t say it. Instead, she pushed the covers down and exposed both of them, looking over and watching her friend fingering herself. Amy did the same, her eyes drawn to Maddy’s pussy, liking that they were both doing it together.

‘I hope John walks in.’ Amy said, her eyes on the door now.

‘Me too.’ Maddy answered.

Both girls were now so close to cumming, their pent-up feelings needing release as they both imagined Maddy’s dad watching them from the door. Maddy exploded first, her moans becoming louder as that wonderful feeling washed over her young body. Amy soon joined her, both now writhing on the bed, unable to control themselves, loud moans and grunts filling the air.

John was at the bottom of the stairs, he had heard noises and was listening, unsure of what they were. He took a couple of steps up and stopped, his heart pounding in his chest as he recognised the noises. It was unmistakable, he was a grown man and knew the sound of a woman cumming. He stood there listening, his cock now in his hand, his need for release greater even than that of the girls.

He cum within seconds, rope after rope of thick cum spraying the wall next to him. His legs wobbled, weak after the best orgasm he could remember. He looked at all the cum running down the wall, amazed by the amount, proud he could still generate such velocity and volume. The noise from upstairs had now stopped, he needed to clean up in case the girls suddenly came down. He ran to the kitchen and grabbed a towel, quickly going back to the stairs and wiping his goo from the wallpaper, the guilt now taking over from the arousal.

All three were now thinking of what they had done, the two girls on the bed and John in the lounge drinking a whiskey. Amy and Maddy were still naked from the waist down, both happy being this way.

‘Do you think your dad heard us, you were very loud?’ Amy asked, leaning on her side and looking at Maddy.

‘Me? Jesus, you were practically screaming, of course he heard you. God, I can’t ever face him again. I’m living with you, phone your mum and tell her.’ Maddy answered, burying her head on Amy’s shoulder.

‘Ok, but I’ll live here with John, he might need help.’ Amy teased.

‘But seriously, he must have heard. Fuck, what must he think?’ Maddy cried, her leg now folding over Amy’s thigh.

‘It’s ok, he knows we’re just being teenagers, he won’t think bad of us.’ Amy told her, her own leg now between Maddy’s and pressing against her pussy.

They lay together, their emotions and feelings all over the place, both not really understanding what was happening. Maddy knew she shouldn’t be pressing her pussy on Amy’s leg and as much as she liked it, she stopped, pulling back. Amy let her, not wanting to appear as though she was enjoying it. They both said nothing, looking at the ceiling, wondering what the other was thinking.

Amy’s phone ringing broke the silence, it was her mum, wondering where she was. Maddy shouted at the phone, telling Mrs Brooke her daughter was a naughty girl and needs punishing. Amy quickly rolled off the bed, Maddy following, jumping on her and trying to grab the phone. They both wrestled for control of it, giggling like children, Maddy suddenly spanking Amy’s bum, right on her big scratch.

Mrs Brooke gave up trying to get any sense out of her daughter and just told her to come home soon, putting the phone down. Maddy screamed as Amy grabbed her pussy, pulling at her soft tuffs of hair, shocking her with such brazenness.

Maddy did the same, both now grabbing the others pussy, both screaming and laughing. John could hear them, for a moment thinking they were actually fighting. He went up the stairs, quietly, tiptoeing to the door, putting his ear to it. He could hear more laughter and fighting, the sound of things being banged into making it clear they were playing around.

‘What’s going on in there?’ John asked, tapping the wood.

Both girls stopped, surprised he was outside the door, scared he might open it. They jumped on the bed and pulled the covers up. Maddy shouting: ‘Nothing daddy, just playing, sorry we’re so loud.’

‘That’s ok, I was just wondering.’

‘Maddy spanked my bum, right on my scratch, she’s mean Mr Cooper.’ Amy shouted back.

Maddy couldn’t believe she had said that, quickly putting her hand over Amy’s mouth.

‘I’m sure you deserved it, Amy.’ He chuckled, his cock twitching again at the thought.

‘She did, daddy.’ Maddy shouted.

John was turning and going when he suddenly blurted out: ‘Ok, well behave now or it will be me spanking you both.’

The girls looked at each other and gasped, shocked by what he had said. He had never hit Maddy or even really shouted at her and they both knew this; John was a complete sweetheart who would never beat his girl, which made him even joking about so weird.

‘I dare you.’ Amy shouted, diving out of the way of Maddy’s hand.

‘Amy! Stop it, Jesus.’ Maddy cried, pulling the cover over her head and pushing Amy to the floor with her feet.

John stopped and chuckled, thinking what to say, if anything, his cock hard again. Amy was now leaning over the bed, teasing Maddy, whispering to her she was ready for her punishment. Maddy was still covering her head, telling Amy to shut up. When Amy pulled the cover from her face, the door opened, both their heads turning and looking.

John was standing there, his shocked expression matched by that of the girls, all of them frozen again, like earlier, staring. Amy was still bent over the bed, her perfect bum on full display. John realised he had made a mistake, he should not have opened the door, he knew it was asking for trouble yet he still did it.

‘Sorry.’ He eventually said, closing the door and heading back down the stairs.

‘What is happening tonight? Has everyone lost their freaking minds?’ Maddy asked, still looking at the door.

Amy laid her head down on the bed, John’s expression seared into her brain. All she could see was his eyes on her bum, staring, enjoying the view, she knew it. She had that feeling again, her tummy all a flutter, it was nice.

‘Did you see his face? He couldn’t stop looking at my bum, God, that was so intense.’

‘Please stop, I can’t take anymore, that was my dad, you can’t have him.’

They both giggled, Amy crawling under the covers with Maddy, her pussy aching again, wanting attention.

‘We need to stop this, daddy is getting all weird and I can’t handle it, Jesus, what a night.’ Maddy sighed.

‘Should I go?’ Amy asked, not really wanting to.

‘No! You’re staying here tonight, phone your mum and tell her.’

‘Ok ok, Jesus woman, calm down.’ She gasped, dialing her mum.

Amy’s mum was only too happy to have her stay at Maddy’s, she wanted some alone time with her new boyfriend and Amy was always moody around Tommy. Yes, he was younger than her but still, it was her life and Amy should respect her choices.

‘God, that was easy, that prick Tommy must be there, sleaze ball.’ Amy groaned.

‘I think he’s kinda sexy, he could spank me.’ Maddy teased, jumping out of the bed and wiggling her butt.

‘Ewwww, you can have him. The way he leers at me whenever we’re alone, it gives me the creeps.’

‘Next time I’m over there I’m gonna flash him, see what he does.’

‘You perv. I’m gonna flash John then.’

Maddy burst out laughing, saying: ‘You already have, slut.’

‘Not my tits.’

‘What tits? He’ll think you’re a boy.’ Maddy shot back.

Amy gasped loudly, pretending to be hurt, taking off her shirt and bra.

‘They’re bigger than yours, bitch.’

Maddy stripped as well, both now naked and standing in the mirror, looking at their young bodies. They were almost identical, both about the same height, maybe an inch in it, for Maddy. But their tits were the same size and both had flat, hard tummies with strong thighs. They had seen each other naked hundreds of times so there were no real surprises, except their nipples, both sets were hard and longer than usual. Both noticed this and stared.

‘Look at your nipples, so hard and long, they look nice.’ Maddy whispered.

‘And yours, I’ve never seen them like that.’

They were both feeling frisky, shaking their tits and giggling, jumping up and down, watching them as they wobbled. But they didn’t wobble too much, they were very firm and hung perfectly on their chests. Maddy spun around, sticking out her bum, Amy doing the same, both now admiring the others’ butt.

‘We’re so fucking sexy.’ Amy bragged, running her hand over the scratched cheek.

If the school run a sexy bum competition, they would come first and second, Maddy just pipping her friend. Both were so strong looking with a curve most girls would kill for. Maddy’s thighs were the bigger and the muscle in them complimented her bum perfectly.

‘What’s that, did you hear something?’ Maddy whispered, going to the door.

Amy looked worried for a second before going to the door as well. Maddy opened it slightly, peeking out before opening it wider, her head looking down the hallway.

‘Phew, no one, I must have been hearing things.’ Maddy said, stepping into the hall and twerking, inviting Amy to join her.

Amy giggled and did, feeling brave. She stood in front of Maddy and twerked with her. As she was looking toward the stairs, Maddy suddenly pushed her in the back and ran back into the bedroom, shutting the door behind her. Amy stumbled but didn’t fall, looking back to see what the fuck Maddy was playing at. But Maddy was gone and the door was shut, leaving her naked in the hallway.

Maddy suddenly banged on the door, really loudly, the noise enough to wake the dead. Amy couldn’t believe it, Maddy wanted her dad to come up and find her naked.

‘Maddy, Maddy, please, open the fucking door, you bitch.’ She cried, looking at the stairs with dread.

Maddy banged again, holding it as Amy tried desperately to push it open. But she couldn’t, Maddy was always the stronger of the two and she quickly gave up, hoping the begging might work.

‘Please, please, I’ll do anything, please let me in. Oh God, your dad’s coming, let me in.’ She pleaded.

Maddy was laughing so hard she nearly peed herself, her friend’s pleas getting ever more desperate. She stopped banging and opened the door, Amy rushing in and diving on the bed, covering herself. John wasn’t really coming but she was still in a state of despair.

‘Oh my god, how could you? I fucking hate you, you wait, I’ll get you back.’ She cried, still shaking.

Maddy was still laughing, her friends face worth the risk of payback.

‘I’m sorry, I just couldn’t resist it, you looked so sexy twerking I thought daddy might like to see.’ She taunted, still at the door listening.

‘I mean it, I’ll get you back for that, you wait.’

‘Awww, let me give you hug, poor baby.’ Maddy said, leaving the door, satisfied daddy wasn’t coming.

Maddy pulled back the covers, looking down at her poor friend, who was still shaking with fear and blushing with embarrassment. She lay next to her and wrapped her arms around her, kissing her head. Amy’s nipples pressing against her chest, rock hard.

‘I think you secretly liked that, didn’t you?’ Maddy asked, holding her.

‘What if he did come up? What would I have done?’ Amy asked, enjoying being held.

Maddy chuckled, kissing her head again: ‘Bend over I suppose.’

‘I’m tired, I need some sleep, hold me, bitch.’

Maddy cuddled her friend, enjoying how warm she was and how she felt in her arms. Within a few minutes both were asleep.

John had heard the banging but had learnt his lesson, he would not be going up the stairs again. He carried on drinking his whiskey, thinking of Amy’s sexy bum and wondering what she would feel like underneath him. He had never thought of her in this way before but something had changed that night, the way they both acted was definitely sexual. He tried not to imagine his daughter and Amy naked but couldn’t, the whiskey had weakened his resolve. He had a few more whiskeys before dropping off in the chair, his imagination running wild.

When he woke it was past midnight, his cock rock hard from his dreams. He turned the tv off and got up, going to the kitchen for some water, his cock not going down any time soon. By the time he drunk his water and climbed the stairs, he was properly awake, wondering if Amy had gone home or was staying the night. He listened at Maddy’s door but couldn’t hear anything. He knew he shouldn’t, but he slowly turned the handle and pushed open the door.

The lamp by the bed was still on, bathing both girls in a golden light. John stepped in and looked at them both, his eyes drawn to Amy’s tits, trying his hardest not to look at Maddy’s. They were both on their backs, the cover down to their hips, Amy’s head resting on her friends. He stepped closer, now directly above Amy, his legs touching the bed. As hard as he tried, he couldn’t stop himself looking at his daughter, so proud of how she was growing, her body that of an angel.

They were sleeping so peacefully, their chests rising and lowering together, both sets of nipples so pink and erect, pure perfection. His hand seemed to move of its own accord, lowering to the cover and pulling it further down, revealing two of the most beautiful pussies in the world. John let out a sigh, his fingers brushing Amy’s soft pubic hair as he brough his hand back up to his side.

He drank in their beauty, convinced he was looking at two angels, both so innocent and pure. Amy moved, her legs opening a little, revealing even more of her sexy pussy. John had to leave, his was losing the battle with his conscience, if he stayed, he would have to touch it and that would be going too far. With more willpower than he thought he had; his legs took him out of the room and to his own. As soon as he was naked, he was jerking himself off, images of his daughter and Amy bringing him to another wonderful orgasm.

John woke at nine, his head hurting from too much whiskey the previous evening, but even a hangover couldn’t block the memory of what he did and saw last night. The images of his daughter and Amy naked in bed popped straight into his head. Fuck, he thought, why did I go in there?

He needed a shower, clear his head and give him some perspective, a nice cool shower. His cock was so hard again, not even the cold water would make it go down. For the third time in less than twelve hours, John was masturbating again, his daughter and Amy his only thought as he grunted and came against the shower glass.

Amy and Maddy were awake, too, both stretching and yawning on the bed, still very much naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.