Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Madison Augustine

A hot shiver ran through me after my daughter, Susannah, told me I would be Sable Newport’s sex slave, too. I would be serving the rich girl the same way my daughter did. I knew about the relationship, of course. I was one of Zach’s women.

Part of his inner harem.

And serving as Sable Newport’s sex slave was far, far, far preferable from letting that disgusting Charles Swartzenburg touch me. I was so glad we were beyond that ruse. When he made me dress up as my daughter so he could pretend he was raping her...

I did it for Zach. For my glorious, hunky, wondrous lover. My heart beat faster just thinking about him. He was as great as his father. No, greater. Stronger. Handsomer. More virile. And that cock ... Oh, that was a glorious cock fucking me.

Though Charles’s was very, very similar in shape and feel.

Sable Newport faced me in all-black leather. Heeled boots and a corset that left her round breasts bare and her shaved pussy on display. She dripped with her excitement as she faced my daughter and me. A hot shiver ran through me.

“Strip,” she purred.

“Yes, Mistress Sable,” I moaned, remembering how I had to address my daughter when she dominated me. That was my place in the hierarchy. I was at the bottom. Zach’s whore, my daughter’s sex slave, and Sable Newport’s MILF-pet. I loved it. I was a cheating, cuckolding, wanton preacher’s wife eager for all of it.

I pulled off the t-shirt I was wearing, exposing my large breasts. I knew I would be coming over here to be with Zach, so I had dressed lightly. Just enough clothes so it wouldn’t look scandalous to my neighbors when I left the house.

She flicked her gaze around my breasts. My daughter had inherited my bosom and blonde hair. She looked so much like me. If you were to see a picture of me at her age, you could easily mistake me for Susannah. My pussy clenched as I unsnapped my jeans and shoved them off quickly.

“She’s quite pliable,” said Mistress Sable. “Like you are, Susannah.”

“My ... passions were inherited from the whore before you, Mistress,” said Susannah. “Though I wouldn’t let myself be used by man after man while my husband watched.”

“Of course not,” I purred. “You’re married to a real man, Susannah. Your ... step-father showed how lacking he was when I met your true father.”

“I don’t care about any of that talk,” snapped Mistress Sable. “Slaves speak when ordered to.” “Yes, Mistress Sable,” I moaned, stepping out of my jeans, my big boobs jiggling. I peeled out of my socks and stood there naked and ready.

“Kneel,” ordered my new mistress.

I dropped to my knees, my tits slapping together. They moved so much. I savored the way they swayed as they settled into place. Susannah sank beside me, her boobs quivering in such an excited way. She lifted her head to our Mistress.

I did the same, shivering as Mistress Sable picked up a riding crop from the coffee table. She slapped it into her hands as she marched around the pair of us. I quivered at that, my pussy getting wetter and wetter. Juices dripped down my thighs. I breathed in the tart and sweet musks of mine and my daughter’s cunts.

The riding crop rubbed over my rump. I knew it would be slapping down on my ass. She would be spanking me. Hard. I would be gasping out in delight as she enjoyed my body. I couldn’t wait for that. Being punished for being a whore was so hot.

“Very nice,” she said. “Mmm, you keep yourself in shape, Mrs. Augustine.”

“I like being a sexy slut, Mistress,” I moaned.

CRACK!

I hissed at the pain burning across my rump. My boobs bounced as the stinging melted down into my pussy. My cunt drank it in. I loved this so much.

“Did I tell you to talk?” she demanded, anger in her voice.

“No, Mistress Sable,” I gasped. “I’m sorry, Mistress Sable.”

CRACK!

“Do not forget again!”

I nodded, savoring that blazing stripe painted across my rump. Master and his mother Mary watched. Their eyes were on me as my cunt dripped like a leaky faucet. My cream ran hot down my thighs. This was a wonderful moment.

“Since you can’t keep your mouth shut, let’s put it to good use,” Mistress Sable said, sliding her riding crop up my side to my boob. She stroked the leather across my tit. “Turn and face your daughter. Susannah, face your mother. Kiss.”

“Yes, Mistress Sable,” my daughter and I said in unison.

We turned on our knees, leaned forward, and kissed. I shuddered at the taboo heat of kissing my daughter. It sent a wonderful heat washing through me. My tongue thrust into my daughter’s mouth, meeting hers. Our boobs brushed, nipples kissing. This was just such a very naughty moment.

Everyone was watching. I felt the maids’ eyes on us. Zach’s. His mother’s and sister’s. Mistress Sable watched as she strode around us, her boots clicking on the stone floor as she strode around us. She was so intense.

CRACK!

Susannah moaned into my lips. Her blue eyes squeezed shut as she enjoyed the pain burning across her rump. That was so hot. Mistress Sable was spanking us both. Did my daughter do something wrong? Or did our Mistress just want to make her ass glow?

CRACK!

The pain burst across my rump. I squealed into my daughter’s lips now. The pain was intense. Mistress Sable spanked me so hard. I loved the sensation as my tongue danced with Susannah’s. My pussy dripped even hotter.

CRACK!

Susannah gasped in pain.

CRACK!

I whimpered at the heat blazing across my rump. I shuddered, my lips working against my daughter’s. This was so wild. I savored the taste of her lips. That was just perfect.

CRACK!

“Is that how you make out with your mother, slut?” Mistress Sable demanded. “You don’t squeeze those big, lush tits of hers?”

CRACK!

“And you, you MILF-whore! You’d think a slut who fucked so many men as you would know how to grope those lush tits! You fucking slag!”

CRACK!

She spanked my ass a second time in a row, the pain sizzling through me.

I cupped my daughter’s tits before she grabbed mine. I squeezed those big, lush breasts, loving how soft they felt in my hands. My hips wiggled, my pussy blazing from the spanks. Tears beaded the corners of my eyes.

My ass hurt.

My daughter whimpered into my lips as her hands kneaded my tits. A warmth washed through me. It was just delicious to have those dainty hands squeezing my tits. It felt so good. A wave of delight washed through me. I quivered here.

“That’s better,” said Mistress Sable.

CRACK!

She spanked my daughter’s ass hard.

“But I want you both kissing each other with passion. You’re my dyke-sluts now! My lezzie whore and her cunt-lapping mommy!”

CRACK!

My ass burned. I groaned, wanting to be Mistress Sable’s cunt-lapping mommy. My fingers dug into my daughter’s tits. I massaged those big mounds as Mistress Sable circled us. She watched us as we shared our passion.

CRACK!

The pain burst across my ass as she hissed, “I called you a cunt-lapping mommy, but I don’t see you eating that lezzie trash’s cunt!”

“Lezzie trash?” Zach asked, a hint of warning in his voice.

“That lezzie slut’s pussy,” Mistress Sable said as if he hadn’t spoken at all. “Now!”

CRACK!

I broke the kiss with my daughter and gasped out in pain, “Yes, Mistress!”

Tears spilled down my cheeks from how much those last two cracks of the riding crop hurt. I pushed my daughter back by her tits until she fell over on her back. She fell on the ground, her feet trapped beneath her butt-cheeks. She worked them free, her legs spilling around me.

Her pussy, covered in her soft down of blonde hair, gleamed right before my eyes. The sweet scent of her forbidden cunt filled my nose. I shot my head down and buried my face into her snatch. I licked at her with hunger.

I lapped at her with force.

My tongue stroked through her pussy folds. I lapped and lapped at her with all that I had. She groaned as I did that. Her face twisted in delight as I stroked my tongue through her folds. I licked and lapped at her with a wild, unbridled passion.

She shuddered there as I feasted on her, unable to stop myself from licking my little girl. My daughter. I brought her into this world, and all I wanted to do with her was lap at her cunt. I wanted to feast on her and make her cum.

“Cosette,” snapped Mistress Sable.

“Yes, Mistress,” one of the maids said as I devoured my daughter.

My tongue thrust into my daughter’s sweet cunt. I swirled around in her, loving the silky texture of her walls. The taste of her melted through my mouth. My lips rubbed on her vulva, her pubic hairs tickling my mouth.

Cosette ran by and said, “Here you are, Mistress.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.