Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Charles Ludwig Swartzenburg II

Mother pulled into the driveway of our house. My heart raced, my skin so tight with fear, and my cock perversely hard with lust. I knew I would be punished for failing to kill Zach today. I don’t know how he survived the detective.

She should have gunned him down in class and killed herself. What went wrong?

Mother parked the Lexus in the garage and climbed out, her heels clicking on the cement. I swallowed and followed her out, my head lowered. She sauntered before me, her perfect rump cupped by the tight, cream-hued dress she wore.

“Charles, Charles, Charles,” she said, shaking her head as she opened the door to the laundry room. “This was a simple task, and you failed.”

“I’m sorry, Mother,” I said, following her into the living room. My eyes flicked to the stone floor where I had found her ... found...

I closed my eyes to that painful image and looked up.

I met Mother’s gaze. Ashtaroth peered out through her eyes, the demon taking such glee in this. It was perverse how she was both my mother and the entity possessing her. I shivered beneath the evil lurking in her eyes.

“Strip,” she ordered.

“Yes, Mother.”

This was Molech’s punishment for failing so badly. I had been sent here to prove I could succeed my father as the next head of the Swartzenburg family. We were an ancient lineage. While Swartzenburg was our current name, our family had others in the past.

I undid my tie and threw it to the floor before unbuttoning my dress shirt. I stared down at the monogram from the private school I had attended before having to attend a public school. Befriend Zach. That was what the fortune teller told me to do.

A complete failure. I couldn’t stab him in the back now. Sure, I could get any number of women to kill him, but if a cop couldn’t do it, who could? Which was a pity, because I wanted him dead so I could claim Susannah.

And maybe her mother. Why not have the wife of a preacher and her daughter both worship me? It would be wonderful to fuck them both. I had thought about taking Susannah’s mother for my own, and using her.

Why hadn’t I? I had ... Something felt off about my memories.

“Strip!” snapped Mother, her voice cracking like a whip.

“Sorry, Mother!” I gasped and realized I had frozen before finishing unbuttoning my shirt.

I hastily undid the last few buttons and ripped it off. I pulled off the cotton undershirt before attacking my belt. I licked off my loafers and shoved down my slacks and boxers. My cock popped out hard, bobbing before me.

Her eyes fell on my dick as I straightened up. Her tongue flicked around her ruby lips. A wave of fear washed through me as she opened her purse and pulled out a pink band. It was like a rubber band, but was thicker.

“Do you know what this is?” she asked, stretching it open between her fingers.

“No, Mother,” I said, hoping I wouldn’t be punished for lacking knowledge.

“It’s a cock ring,” she said. “A cheap one, I know, but...” She shoved it over my cock and let it snap down.

I gasped it constricted around the base of my dick. Suddenly, the shaft felt swollen. Too engorged. My dick pulsed as she smiled. My heart pounded as she stroked her finger up the rod until she reached the tip. She stroked over it.

“Mmm,” she purred. “It keeps a dick hard and keeps it from cumming. Isn’t that wonderful?”

“Yes, Mother,” I moaned.

“Kneel,” she said, turning and walking away. “Face the wall.”

“Yes, Mother.” I knelt like she asked, facing the wall. I felt so vulnerable with my rump thrust in her direction. This wasn’t a position a man should ever be in. My heart pounded as her footsteps ascended the stairs, heels clicking on the stone runners.

I trembled there, listening to her walking upstairs. She was heading to our bedroom. What was she fetching? My dick throbbed, the cock band keeping me so hard. I wanted to take it off, but I knew I would be in trouble.

Her heels clicked down the hallway and the stairs. She approached. I wanted to look away from the wall before me, but I knew she would be mad. She came closer and closer. My heart thundered in my chest as I shook.

“You have been a bad, bad boy,” she purred. “But don’t worry. I love you, so I will correct your behavior. Next time, you won’t fail.”

“No, Mother,” I said, shuddering. Mom loved me, but Mother ... She was twisted by Ashtaroth. “I won’t fail. I’d die before failing.”

“Good,” she said.

CRACK!

Pain exploded across my butt-cheeks. My swollen cock throbbed. I gasped at the pain blazing across my rump. She struck me with something narrow. I couldn’t help but look. She was naked now, her big breasts swaying as she drew back a...

Whip.

She had a bullwhip. Where had she gotten that from? I don’t—

CRACK!

“Mother!” I howled as the pain burned across my rump.

“Mmm, do you like it?” she asked. “I bought it today. The perfect thing for punishing baby boys. Right?”

“Yes, Mother,” I moaned.

CRACK!

I shuddered, the pain intense. The heat burned across my rump. My dick ached. I couldn’t go soft if I wanted to. My cock twitched with that itching need to cum. I wanted to have an orgasm even as she whipped my ass.

CRACK!

“I won’t fail!” I howled.

“I know,” she purred. “You’ll be a good boy!”

CRACK!

“Yes, Mother!” I howled.

CRACK!

“A good boy!”

CRACK!

“I won’t ever fail you again!”

The pain blazed hot through my ass. I clenched my hands into fists as I knelt there, taking the punishment. My dick pulsed with my heartbeat, swollen and aching to cum. I wanted to have a huge orgasm. I wanted to fill Mother’s pussy with my jizz.

Her foot planted on my rump. I shuddered at the soothing coolness of her skin compared to the burning welts across my ass. She stroked her foot across me. I trembled, my dick twitching, held by that constricting band.

“Mmm, I know you won’t ever fail me again,” she purred. “You are going to kill Lewis Zachary Black.”

“Yes, Mother,” I groaned, the pain intense.

“On your back,” she purred.

I trembled and rolled over onto my back, lying on the cold, polished stones that made up the floor. She planted her bare foot on my balls this time. She crushed them as she leaned forward. Pain exploded out of them.

She smiled as she stared down at me, such delight in her eyes as she ground the ball of her foot into my nuts. I fought against crying out while my dick throbbed. Despite the torture, I was so hard. So eager to be in her pussy.

“Yes, yes, you’ll be a good boy from now on,” she purred and pulled her foot back.

“Yes, Mother!” I cried.

She straddled me and dropped to her knees. She grabbed my dick and raised my cock. She pressed my dick into her pussy lips. She rubbed me up and down. A wave of heat rushed through me as she did that. She smiled at me.

Then she sank her cunt down my rod.

I groaned at the soothing heat of her pussy engulfing my dick. She felt so amazing around my swollen cock. My mother’s silky snatch was just what I needed. I would have such a powerful orgasm and flood her pussy with...

Shit. I couldn’t cum with the cock band wrapped around my dick.

Mother smiled. She hadn’t forgotten. Oh, no, my punishment continued in a new way. A new torture. She slid her pussy slowly up my dick, squeezing down hard on me. I groaned at the pleasure spilling down me, feeding the pressure in my balls that had to burst out of me.

Her big boobs jiggled as she plunged back down me. She took every inch of my cock again. Pleasure burst from the tip. I wanted to cum so badly and couldn’t. She rode me, working her snatch up and down me.

“Oh, yes, yes,” she purred. “Oh, my good boy has such a big dick. Mommy is going to cum so hard on your cock!”

“Good, Mother,” I groaned, her pussy clenching about me.

She planted her hands on my chest as she rode me. Her pussy slid up my cock, gripping my shaft. Then she plunged down my dick. Pleasure swept through me. My nuts swelled with more and more cum that couldn’t burst from me.

I shuddered, my face twisting with the pleasure of this moment. I couldn’t believe this sensation. She worked me closer and closer to erupting, only I couldn’t. I reached this point where I wanted to burst, but the damned band held me back.

It constricted around my cock.

I slammed my fists into the floor, wanting to erupt as Mother worked that hot twat up and down my dick. She squeezed her snatch around my cock. I shuddered at the sensation. It grew torturous not being able to burst. I wanted to cum so badly.

She purred in delight, slamming her snatch down my cock. Her big boobs heaved over my head as her hot pussy kept me on the verge of cumming, held back by the band. My back arched. My entire body quivered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.