Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

The test with Nisha had been a big success.

I just had to figure out the best way to use this new aspect of her. I could think of a way I had to use it. I projected my orders to Nisha as I sank into my seat in Mrs. Mather’s business class. I believed in my thought form. She could do this.

I focused on the purity of my belief. I focused my will on it as I opened my book to the appropriate page. I had much to learn in this class as Nisha departed from me to accomplish her mission. It felt good to have my equilibrium again.

Mom and Moira both had me ... weak.

I had to be strong. In charge. Of my harem. My destiny. And my will.


Detective Annette Carson

I wasn’t sure what I would learn from Charles Swartzenburg. Something had happened to Jenny Lamb. Something that wasn’t right. Was Charles responsible? His mother made my instinct scream at me. After talking with her, I was certain this was more than a wife who’d left her marriage to have a fling.

And with such a young man. Sixteen. I sat in the small conference room in the admin office of his high school while the staff fetched him for me. I had my notebook out while I played around on my phone, waiting for him to get here.

I had recently gotten into Sudoku.

I frowned at the puzzle, trying to figure out where the 9 should go in that row. Should it—

The door opened and Charles Swartzenburg swept in. I looked up and ... Gasped. My pussy melted into my panties. I had never seen such a gorgeous, young man. My heart pounded so fast. No wonder Jenny Lamb ditched her husband to have a fling with him.

The secretary who led the tall, brown-haired young man into the room was quivering there, her cheeks flushed. She saw it, too. Charles was yummy. His blue eyes pierced my flesh. I felt like he was seeing to the core of my womanhood.

Right to my wet pussy that just wanted him to ravish me.

That would be so hot.

He could just bury that cock onto me and fuck me so hard. I would love that so much. I licked my lips as he turned to the secretary. He stroked her cheek. She shuddered, her eyes so wide with lust. He whispered something to her.

She retreated, closing the door behind her.

“I’m ... I’m Detective Annette Carson,” I said, struggling not to sound like a complete slut. I had to be professional. I showed my badge as he came closer and closer to me. I wished I wasn’t wearing my ugliest business skirt suit. “I’m a detective with the Pierce County Sher—”

He kissed me.

His strong, warm lips claimed mine. I groaned as he thrust his tongue into my mouth. His hand gripped the back of my head, holding a fistful of my brown hair. I moaned, my entire body melting against him. I was a decade older than him.

He felt so much older. So much more experienced. I would do anything for him. I kissed him like a wanton slut. My pussy melted, soaking my panties. I was dripping with my excitement here. I shuddered, my lips and tongue working with his.

He broke the kiss. I whimpered.

I whimpered like a schoolgirl.

“Oh, my,” I said, trying to gather my thoughts. “I just ... I have to ask you a few questions about Jenny Lamb.”

“Do you?” he asked as he unzipped the gray slacks he wore. I shuddered at the sound, my pussy clenching. “Wouldn’t you rather just suck my dick? Isn’t that a better use for your mouth than asking questions?”

“Yes!” I moaned.

He pulled out his cock from his fly. It was so big. I groaned, my mouth watering. I dropped to my knees before him, shuddering with this delight. I grabbed his cock, feeling his heartbeat pulsing up the shaft. Precum dripped from the tip.

I licked it off Charles’s cock. His blue eyes stared down at me with such ... intensity. He wasn’t a young man who was enjoying himself. He had such darkness in his gaze. I shuddered, this wave of fear washing through me.

He had hurt Jenny Lamb. I knew it even as I couldn’t stop myself from licking his cock again and savoring the salty flavor of his precum. If he had hurt Jenny Lamb, then he must have had a good reason for it.

Yes, yes, he must have.

I swallowed his dick.

“Such a dumb slut,” he groaned as I nursed on his cock. “That’s it. Yes, yes, I got a use for you.” I squealed in delight, so happy that I could do something for him. I suckled hard on his cock. I bobbed my head, working my lips up and down his dick. He groaned as I did that. Such a big smile spread on his lips.

I nursed with all my might on him. I wanted to gulp down all his cum. I ached to swallow every last drop of jizz that he had. He groaned, his face twisting in delight. He groaned as I suckled on him with everything that I had.

He had such an amazing dick. Such a mighty cock. My tongue danced around his shaft.

“That’s it, you dumb slut,” he groaned. “Just a fucking weak woman controlled by that pussy.”

I moaned around his cock. I was. I would do anything to satiate that hot itch for him. Anything. I suckled on him, my head bobbing. My gun shifted around in its shoulder holster as I loved this amazing dick.

I worked my lips up and down him. I suckled on him with all that I had. I nursed on him with passion, my cheeks hollowing. He growled out in delight as I did that. His dick throbbed in my mouth as I loved every inch of him.

“That’s it,” he groaned. “Fucking dumb whore! Yes, yes, keep sucking! You want that cum!”

So badly.

I suckled and slurped, drool running down my chin. the saltiness of his precum increased. I knew he was getting closer and closer to erupting into my mouth. Just so near to bursting into my mouth. That would be so hot.

I suckled on him with passion. I nursed on him with all my might. He grunted and groaned. His face twisted in delight. I loved every second of this. I was so glad to suckle on him with all my might. My cheeks hollowed with passion.

He erupted.

His hot cum pumped into my mouth. He flooded me with all that salty jizz. It was such a spectacular rush to have all that cum pumping into my mouth. I groaned and swallowed it all down. I swallowed over and over again.

“Yes!” he roared. “You fucking slut!”

My pussy clenched as I swallowed more and more of his cum. I gulped it all down, loving the taste of his cum. It was a spectacular delight. I was so glad to drink it all down. I felt so happy having it flooding down my throat.

He groaned as he erupted that last time into my mouth. I swallowed down his spunk. I loved the way his cum spilled down my throat. I shuddered at how good he tasted. That salty spunk spilled down my throat.

“Yes!” he roared, his eyes burning with such hatred. Such anger. “That’s it, whore.”

I swallowed a final blast of his cum. I moaned, sucking on his cock anyways. My tongue probed at his slit, aching to get out any last drops of jizz he might have. I tasted something salty. One last precious morsel of his cum.

“Do you want me to fuck that slutty cunt with my dick, slut?” he growled. “Do you want me to dump all that cum into your pussy?”

I popped my mouth off and gasped, “Yes!”

“What would you do for it?” he asked, this sadistic smile spreading on his lips.

“Anything!” I breathed. It was the truth. There was nothing I wouldn’t do for him. For this special hunk. He was amazing.

“Good, good,” he said. “I need you to kill Zach Black for me and then shoot yourself in the head. Will you do that for me?”

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned, my cunt on fire for this man.

“Good,” he said and pulled out his phone. He showed me the picture of a young man with dark hair. Handsome, but not gorgeous like Charles. “He’s in Room 217. Go.”

I jumped to my feet and rushed out the door. I just had to kill Zach and shoot myself in the head, then I would have Charles’s cock fucking me. I could do that easily. I was a great shot. I kept up my marksmanship all year round. My daddy had raised me with guns.

I burst out of the room. The secretary looked up, her cheeks bright red. “Room 217!”

“Oh, that’s easy,” she said. “Go out the door, up the stairs on the right, and go left. It’ll be down the hallway, make another right, and you’ll find it just past the restrooms!”

I ran off at a full run, crashing through the administration doors and running through the hallways. I raced up the stairs to the second floor. I ran down another set of hallways, passing classroom after classroom. I went right and past the restrooms. 219. Then 217.

I stopped and yanked open the door, reaching beneath my suit jacket to grab the handle of my Smith & Wesson MP, the 9mm I preferred. I had a compact version I used for carrying off duty, but on duty, I had the full thing. I round in the pipe, sixteen in the clip, and no safety that had to be turned off.

It was ready to fire the moment I drew it.

I surveyed the classroom, scanning for students. The teacher, a woman, frowned at me. “Who are you?”

I didn’t see my target. He was supposed to be in here. Anxiety welled up in me. If I didn’t kill him and shoot myself in the head, then I wouldn’t get to fuck Charles. I glanced at the teacher who now had a very annoyed look on her head.

“I’m looking for Zach Black,” I said, my heart pounding in my chest. I was about to rip out my gun and just start shooting.

“He just went to the restroom,” the teacher said.

“Thanks so much,” I said, my body shaking. A strange calm fell on me. “He might be a little busy. Nothing important. So don’t be concerned if he doesn’t immediately return.”

“Yes, fine, now. I have a class to teach.”

I closed the door and drew my weapon. I walked to the restroom now. I didn’t want to rush this. That was when mistakes were made. I reached the boy’s restroom and peered at the door. I pushed it open with my left hand and held my pistol close to my chest so it couldn’t be grabbed.

Clear of the door, I extended my arm. I didn’t see him at the urinals or the sink. He must be in one of the stalls. One was closed. I advanced on it quietly as I could. So ready to kill Zach, shoot myself in the head, then fuck Charles’s dick.

Won’t I be dead?

I froze at that thought ringing through my head.

But his cock ... If I don’t do it, I won’t get his cock. He was so handsome. I trembled and advanced on the stalls. There were four of them. The second one was shut and secured. I was ready to do anything to get that cock. Anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.