Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I turned to say something to Susannah only to find my secret sister-wife kneeling before me. She unzipped my fly and reached in to pull out my cock. I shuddered at the warmth of her hand on my dick. She stroked up and down me.

“Mmm, I’ve been worried about you all day long,” she said. “That nasty Charles is around, and his mother is a demon. The Lord needs to keep a good eye on you. I hope Nisha is around.”

“She is,” I said, glancing to my thought form. “My guardian angel is right there.”

Nisha smiled, her big breasts quivering. Then she ... sprouted white wings. She had this almost angelic look on her face as Susannah let out a relieved sigh before she swallowed my cock. I groaned at her hot mouth engulfing my dick.

“Mmm, Nisha the angel,” purred Ms. Rayne. “Is that what she really is?”

“Of course,” I said, shooting the succubus a warning look.

“And she doesn’t care that you associate with a witch?” The succubus arched an eyebrow, this wicked gleam in her eyes.

Susannah ripped her mouth off my cock and gasped, “The Lord can use any sinner. Moira cares deeply for our brother.”

“Such faith,” purred Ms. Rayne as Susannah slid her lips over my cock.

My girlfriend/wife suckled with such passion on my dick. She nursed on me with such defiant passion. I groaned as the succubus nodded. Had she provoked Susannah to really blow me? To give me even more pleasure?

She was a succubus. Skilled at manipulating mortals.

I savored the hungry mouth nursing on my dick. It was a passionate feeling that hot mouth working up and down my dick. I shuddered at how hard she suckled. The pleasure shot through me. I slid my fingers through Susannah’s blonde hair.

She nursed on me and winked. She suckled hard with her delicious mouth. She suckled on me with passion. I enjoyed every last second of her bobbing her head. She worked on me with wild passion. It was fantastic.

My nuts twitched as she loved me with all her might. She worked that delicious mouth up and down my dick. She suckled harder. I groaned as I glanced at Nisha. She smiled at me, her hands rubbing her tits.

“Mmm, she is inspired,” Nisha said.

I nodded, loving having Susannah nursing on me. My sister-wife suckled hard on me. It was wild having her as my secret half-sister. No one in the school knew that they were witnessing incest every time they saw us kiss.

No one would ever know that we had the same father. It would be our delicious secret. I stroked my fingers through her blonde hair as she suckled on me harder. Faster. She brought me closer and closer to erupting.

“That’s so good,” I groaned. “Damn, you got a mouth.”

She winked at me.

I loved how she suckled on me with all that passion. She brought me closer and closer to erupting into her mouth. I loved it so much. My nuts twitched as she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick.

That was perfect. It was a delicious treat to have her nursing on me. She suckled hard. My nuts tightened. I gripped the sides of her head. Her blue eyes stared up at me as she suckled with all her might on my dick. She moaned around me.

“Susannah,” I groaned.

“Dump your cum in her mouth,” cooed Ms. Rayne. “Just flood her with all that spunk. She craves it so much.”

Susannah moaned her agreement. She suckled so hard on me. I groaned at the passion of her sucking. The force reached down to my nuts. I groaned, her cheeks hollowing from her passion. She loved me with all that she had.

“Susannah,” I groaned.

“Give her that cum,” moaned Ms. Rayne.

“Yes, Master,” Nisha said, her angelic wings fluttering. “That’s right. Give her that jizz! Love her!”

I stared down into Susannah’s blue eyes. She loved me so much. I could see it in her eyes. I had her by my side. I would crush Charles. The pressure in my balls hit that bursting point. I erupted into my sister-wife’s mouth.

The pleasure slammed into my mind. Stars flashed across my vision. I savored that bliss burning across my sight. It was fantastic to feel. I loved every last second of pumping my cum into her mouth. I unloaded again and again.

The pleasure slammed into my mind with each blast. Each eruption sent more ecstasy surging through my body. I loved the bliss. The rapture. She suckled hard, working out my jizz and gulping it down with all her passion.

“Fuck, Susannah!”

I erupted one last time into her mouth. She suckled down the cum. She swallowed it all. She ripped her mouth off my dick and stared up at me. Cum dripped down her chin. She flicked her tongue out to gather it.

“Oh, yes, I needed that, Zach. Ms. Rayne’s right. She’s such a naughty succubus.” She rose. “I know ... I know you keep some things from me, but you don’t have to protect me.”

“I want to protect your innocence.” I gripped her shoulders. “I want you to be able to smile. So you don’t have to worry about anything.”

“Of course I do. Charles is a threat and his mother is a demon, but I know you’ll prevail. I have faith.” She spun around. “And love. I can help you out, Zach. I can. I want to.”

“You are plenty of help,” I said as she bent over a desk. I flipped up her skirt. she wore a pair of white panties with pink frills around the waistband. So cute and virginal. “You keep me grounded. Give me another reason to fight. Not just the world, but for you and Mom. I want to break the demonic grip on the world. Create something new.”

“You will,” she purred as I pulled down her panties. I exposed her peachy ass and her blonde bush dripping with juices. “We’ll build a wonderful world for our children to inherit.” I hesitated before plunging my cock into her pussy. “You’re not on the pill, are you?”

“No,” she said.

“Let’s get you on that,” I said as I pressed my cock into her butt-crack. “It’s too soon for you to get pregnant. We’re not even officially married yet.”

“I’ll talk to my mom,” Susannah said. “Or Moira. I bet she can cast a spell to do it.”

“Probably,” I said as I pressed my dick onto her butt-crack. “Talk to Moira. Better than having you on the pill. That means doctors. You’re supposed to be a good Christian girl practicing abstinence.”

“Yes,” she purred. “Ooh, ooh, such a good girl. No sex before marriage for me. Now fuck my ass so hard, Zach. I love it up the ass.”

“As much as you love eating Sable’s pussy?” I asked in a joking way.

“Of course not,” she purred. “I love your cock more than her pussy. She’s the second-best thing in the world. You’re the first. Mom’s the third. Then your mom. Moira’s in there, too, I guess. You’re all my lovers. Just the way God wanted it. Great men have their harems.”

“Such faith,” Ms. Rayne said, rolling her eyes.

“Yes,” Susannah said as I drilled against her asshole. “Lord, thank you for choosing me to be your servant’s loving wife and to give him pleasure with all of my body. Thank you for rewarding me with such pleasure for submitting to your will. Amen.”

“Amen,” I groaned as her anal ring stretched and stretched. I drilled harder against her asshole, hoping spit would be enough lube.

She moaned as her asshole swallowed my cock. I sank into her bowels. Her hot and velvety hole massaged my dick. It reveled in sinking deeper and deeper into her anal sheath. It felt so wonderful being in her backdoor.

She groaned as I bottomed out in her. I planted my hands on the desk on either side of her. She squirmed there, her anal sheath squeezing about me. She groaned in delight. She loved it up the ass. She was such a slut.

I loved it.

I drew back my cock, my sister-wife groaning. She squeezed down around me. I loved the feel of her bowels massaging my dick. I slammed back into her. My crotch slapped into her butt-cheeks. They jiggled from the impact.

Perfect.

I pumped away at her anal sheath. I thrust into her asshole with hard strokes. I fucked her again and again, reveling in the heat of her asshole squeezing around my dick. She massaged me with such delicious passion.

I loved it so much. I savored the heat of her bowels gripping my dick. I fucked away at her. I pounded her with force. She groaned as I buried into her cunt over and over again. I loved how I fucked her hard and fast.

“Zach! Zach! Zach!” she moaned, her blonde hair tossing. “Yes, yes, I love you! I love you so much!”

“Fuck, Susannah,” I grunted. “Oh, fuck, you’re amazing!”

I thrust into her anal sheath again and again. I loved burying to the hilt in her anal sheath. She had such a tight asshole. Just a perfect one I loved how she gripped me. The pressure built and built in my nuts. I would have a huge explosion of jizz.

Just a mighty burst of cum. I couldn’t wait for all my spunk to erupt into her asshole. I wanted to spurt every last drop of cum into her bowels. My nuts swelled with the pressure. I loved how hard she squeezed down on my dick.

She gripped the desk that creaked beneath her as I fucked her asshole with hard strokes. I pounded her with everything that I had. She whimpered. Her bowels clamped down hard on my cock, increasing the pressure in my nuts.

“Zach!” she moaned.

“Yes, yes, cum on his cock,” the succubus purred. “Just climax on him. Show him that you’re a slut!”

“His loving wife-slut!” moaned Susannah. “His sister-whore! Always!”

I slammed into her bowels. Her asshole convulsed around my dick. I loved how she gripped my dick. She held me tight. She massaged me with that hot asshole, her flesh suckling at me. I groaned, drawing back.

“Cum in me, Zach!” she squealed.

“Cum in her!” Ms. Rayne moaned, squeezing her tits through her blouse. “Flood the bible-thumping whore!”

I slammed to the hilt in Susannah’s asshole and erupted.

“Zach!” she squealed as my hot cum pumped into her bowels.

I grunted, erupting over and over into her anal sheath. I flooded her bowels with such delight. It was a perfect moment. I spurted again and again into her anal sheath. It was a mighty delight to have all that pleasure sweeping through me.

I shuddered with each eruption of jizz into her spasming bowels. Her anal sheath suckled about me. Her asshole worked out my spunk. My nuts emptied themselves in her anal sheath. I filled her to the brim with all that cum.

It was a magnificent delight. A true passion. I savored it so much. I grunted, Nisha watching. Her wings fluttered behind her. Those new angel wings that had sprouted because I thought of her as an angel. I believed it to be her for a moment.

To lie to Susannah, I had to believe in it.

I groaned and ripped my cock out of Susannah’s asshole. I erupted one last time, splashing across her rump. I had to experiment with Nisha. My thought form could be even more useful than I thought if I could figure some things out.

“Mmm, that was so wondrous, Zach,” Susannah said.

“Yeah,” I said, putting my cock away and zipping up. “So wonderful.”

“Don’t put your dick away dirty. Let me clean it up.”

I was about to say something when the door burst open and Sable marched in on her thigh-high boots, her skirt short and showing off her fishnet stockings. She folded her arms across her chest and smiled at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.