Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Charles Ludwig Swartzenburg II

I walked away from Zach and Susannah, anger boiling through my body. It wasn’t blood in my veins. It was vitriolic acid. He had to suffer for what he did to my mother. After I had him in the ground, I could finally take Susannah.

She was soiled by Zach, though. I wouldn’t keep her like I used to fantasize about. I would take such pleasure in pinning her down and violating her. She would scream as I took her over and over again. Once I tried over her body, I would sacrifice her to Molech and enjoy her mother.

Mrs. Augustine ... What a ripe plum she was. I hoped to fuck her again. To...

A strange dizziness washed over me. This sense of almost deja vu. I hadn’t fucked Mrs. Augustine, and yet I had this half-remembered snatch of her gasping on my cock. Like something glimpsed in a dream I had of her.

It would be a delight to fuck Mrs. Augustine. It would be wild to fuck her in school while she wore her daughter’s clothes. It felt so familiar. That must have been the dream I was half remembering. Of course, I hadn’t done anything like that. She was a preacher’s wife. She wouldn’t do whorish things without being controlled.

I could deal with her later. I had to focus on the true threat. Zach had cast that spell. He was dangerous. He had to pay for what he did. I had to kill him and fast. There was no avoiding it now. He had to die.

My mind brimmed with those ideas as I reached my first classroom.


Moira Black

“What is going on?” Sable muttered. “I thought she was ... dead. And there she was again.”

“Demon,” muttered Zach.

Oh, that was interesting. How had my brother figured that out?

Susannah glanced at him. “Demon? What’s that?”

He smiled at her. “Charles is into some horrible things. I don’t think that’s his mother any longer. There’s something very, very off about her.”

“Oh, no.” Susannah looked horrified.

“Not here,” he said. “We have to get to class.” He offered her his arm. She took it and they headed off. I watched them go, glad not to feel that horrible seething any longer.

“Demon?” Sable asked. “His mother is a demon?”

“I suppose that’s one way she could...” Moira shuddered and said. “Yes, that’s the only way it could work. A powerful demon. That’s not good for us. Not good at all.”

“Great.” Sable shook her head. “This is getting way crazier than I thought.”

I glanced at her then took her hand. She gasped as I dragged her toward the school. Other students noticed us. I pulled sable to me and took her arm. I beamed at her as I headed into the school, Sable’s glancing at me then forcing herself to smile.

I slipped my arm around her waist now, my hand on her rump. I squeezed her ass. She muttered beneath her breath and shook her head. That was nice to hear. Real nice. I was so glad for it. This was all making me feel so excited.

I headed for an empty classroom and grabbed the doorknob. It was unlocked. It should be locked, but my succubus was such a nice creature and as a teacher at the school, she had keys. She set things up for me. I opened the door and pulled in Sable.

“What are—”

I kissed Sable. I threw my arms around her neck and kissed me with passion. Doing nice things like this made ... made it easier to handle certain things. Her lips were so soft. I loved how they felt on mine. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, holding her to me. I rose on my tiptoes. She was so much taller than me in her heeled boots. Nearly Zach’s height.

She struggled and pushed me back. I stumbled and panted. She stood there in her thigh-high boots and fishnet stockings that just peeked out from beneath her tight skirt. She wore a one-piece dress, low-cut. She looked dangerous. Furious.

“What are you doing and what is going on?” she demanded.

“I don’t know how Zach knew, but Mrs. Swartzenburg is not human any longer.” I took a deep breath. “She’s dead. I ... Well, there’s no way any human can survive that. So Charles, the idiot, called a demon to possess her. She’s his mother with something evil wrapped around her soul. Something wicked and vile.”

“Viler than you,” asked Sable.

I flinched. Memories of blood and screams and ... I pushed that down. “Don’t be a bitch.” I sauntered to her and grabbed her hips. “I also brought you in here to do this.”

I kissed her again. My lips were soft on hers. I did love kissing Sable. She pushed me back again, a grimace spilling over her face. It was so delicious the way she glared at me with such annoyance in her eyes.

“You didn’t have to drag me in here and kiss me to tell me that,” Sable said. “She’s dangerous.”

“Lethal. She’ll have magic. She’s an ancient being. She lacks mercy. Empathy. She’s evil.” I smiled. “And, yes, I had to pull you in here. We have to keep up our rep as lovers. Everyone saw me pull you in here. The school’s rumor mill will be buzzing. Now we have to show up late for our classes, disheveled, so everyone will know that we were in here making love.”

“I don’t want to fuck you right now,” Sable said.

“Mmm, well I’m in such a good mood.” I slid my hands around her waist and gripped her rump. “Zach loves me!”

Sable rolled her eyes. “Well, I’m glad someone does.”

“You love me, too,” I purred, kneading her rump.

“I loathe you.” She glared down at me. “I despise you. You’re a flighty, crazy, disobedient witch who doesn’t think before doing anything.”

“You know me so well. You do love me!” I kissed her again, pressing my body against hers. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and swirled it around with hers.

She groaned and kissed me back. Her lips worked on mine as she pushed me back. I hit a desk and sat on it. She plunged her tongue into my mouth now. She stroked over me as her hands slid up the front of my blouse, squeezing my little tits. I didn’t bother with a bra. Not one bit. She massaged my little titties, my nipples throbbing with delight.

I broke the kiss and purred. “You are such a liar.”

“It’s just hot making out with someone I hate,” she purred. “I’m dripping wet right now.” “Me, too,” I purred. “Mmm, I’m going to make you cum so hard.”

She flashed me a wicked smile. “Good, but ... Before I forget, I’m going to need your help with the police I recruit.”

“Oh, I can do that,” I moaned. “Just make them female and hot. I’ll take care of the rest.” An idea burst in my mind. “In fact, when you go recruiting, take Ms. Rayne with you.”

“The teacher?” Her brow furrowed.

“Oh, she’s more than a teacher,” I purred, cupping her round breasts through her blouse. I felt her lacy bra beneath. “Mmm, let me see that cute bra you have on beneath there.”

“Show me those little titties,” she hissed back.

I smiled at her and pulled off my black t-shirt. It had a skull on the front with a black tear spilling from the right eye. I threw it off, revealing my little titties. My dyed-purple hair swayed around my face as she stared at my breasts. I loved how she stared with such lust at me. Oh, she hated me and desired me all at the same time.

I loved it.

She unzipped her dress and pulled it off. She wore fishnet pantyhose and nothing else, the diamond pattern covering her pussy lips. I bet her ass looked amazing in that. She had a wispy little bra, the material transparent to show off those round tits. Her red hair spilled over her shoulders.

She grabbed both my nipples and pinched them. Hard. I gasped in delight, my cunt clenching as pain throbbed through my nipples. I grinned at her as she sought to hurt me. Her green eyes burned with such sadistic heat.

“Mmm, you like torturing little titties,” I purred. I pressed my boot between her thigh. “What would it be like if I just did a little pussy punting?” I rubbed the toe into her cuntlips.

She pulled on my nipples and dragged me off the desk. She kissed me again, her lips so hungry. So passionate. I loved it. I shoved my hand between her thighs and found her wet pussy. I stroked over the thin nylon cords of her fishnets and found her clit. I pinched hers.

She squealed into my mouth and hooked my let. She tripped me. I gasped as I fell onto the linoleum floor with a grunt. My butt hurt. She smiled down at me and stepped over my head. She lowered her pussy to my mouth.

I licked my lips. “That’s right. You’re such a bitch, Sable. I love it! Mmm, let’s feast on each other’s pussies!”

She planted her cunt right on my face, the fishnet cords rubbing on my lips as her tart juices spilled into my mouth. I loved it. She ground her cunt against my mouth as she leaned over. I flicked my tongue through her folds and grabbed her ass covered in more nylon strings.

I kneaded her as she pushed up my short skirt and found my thong. She ripped it to the side and licked at my shaved snatch. From my pierced clit to my taint, she stroked the entire length of my snatch and sent such delight through me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.