Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Charles Ludwig Swartzenburg II

A hard smack on my cheek snapped me awake.

“What?” I gasped, my face burning. Mother stood over me, her eyes nearly black in the darkness. It was early in the morning. “What’s going on?”

“They are moving,” said Mother as she straightened.

“Who?” I was still shaking off sleep. The orgy had raged all night. My alarm wasn’t supposed to go off for another thirty minutes.

“Our enemies.” The demon in stared down at me in contempt. “Now follow! Hurry!”

I jumped out of bed, rolling over the women sleeping with me. There were more scattered throughout the room coming away. They all rose, naked and beautiful. Wild lust burned in their eyes. They had become maenads.

The wild women of the orgy.

My tools to kill Zach.

“We have to move now,” she said. “Get to the ambush spot and wait longer then we intend. We must be away from here fast.”

“Right, right,” I said, grabbing for my clothes.

“There is no time to dress,” she snapped back at me, heading naked down the stairs, her blonde hair swaying down her back. “Move!”

I hurried after her, the twelve wild women scrambling in my wake. I reached the first floor. My mother grabbed a candle out of a closet and thrust it up into her pussy, wick end first. She shuddered for a moment then ripped it out.

With a muttered word, the flame lit. Smoke billowed from it. More than it should. The tangy aroma of her pussy wafted around me. She waved it back and forth before me. It spilled over me. Then she turned, washing it around herself and the others.

“Let the smoke coil and conceal. Let the fume cloud our enemy’s vision. Conceal us from their devices and designs.”

The flame exploded at the end of the candle. Mother swayed as the smoke gushed from it, engulfing us fully in the tangy smoke. She snapped her finger for the garage. I rushed with the wild women, the smoke billowing around me. It swallowed the vehicles. Mother swayed and slumped to the ground.

“Mother!” I gasped, seeing her on the floor.

“I’m fine,” she hissed, sweat pouring down her brow. “Go, now, or you will be arrested! You will have failed me completely!”

The gleam in her eyes sent fear shooting down my spine. I bolted into a dash for the Lexus. I jumped in, Vanilla, Amber, and Monique climbing into the car. The others were piling into the assortment of vehicles the party girls had arrived in. We had worked this out. Who was in what car?

I hit the gas as the garage door opened. I cleared it and sped down the driveway. The gate creaked open ahead, forcing me to stop. My heart beat wildly. The gun was in the car. In the glove box. The plan was so simple. I knew where to wait. I just had to get there with my women.

We were naked. Shit, that would make things obvious.

I drove out of the driveway and down the street. The wild women followed in their cars. I sped through the neighborhood as ahead ... a half-dozen cop cars drove toward us. Pierce County Sheriff deputies with their lights off, but speeding fast. Where the hell had they come from?

I glimpsed Detective Carson driving one of them as we passed each other. She hadn’t even looked at me. She just ignored me. Ignored all of us. We were past them a moment later as they raced up to my house and piled out before the gate. They had tactical gear. Long rifles. Shotguns.

They were all women.

“Smart,” I said, but I had a demon on my side.

Mother would be fine. If she could hide us, she could sleep away from the attack. Maybe she had to stay there to keep the spell up, concentrating on it. I didn’t care. I hurtled toward my destiny. Zach’s police were here. They wouldn’t be guarding him.

I smiled from ear to ear.


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I yawned as I secured my tie. I could make the Windsor knot in my sleep now. I didn’t need a father to teach me how to do it. I was a man in my own right. My father could go fuck himself wherever her was or whatever he schemed.

“You look so handsome,” Susannah said behind me.

I turned to see her putting in an earring. She wore a conservative white dress with a pink cardigan over it. She looked lovely with her blonde hair spilling around her face and shoulders. I glanced at the radio on the dresser. I was listening to the chatter.

“Preparing to breach,” said Detective Carson. “BREACH! BREACH! BREACH!”

“I hope everything goes well,” she said. “I hope they can take him alive.”

“So long as he doesn’t do anything stupid,” I told her. I had given different orders. My cops were supposed to shoot to kill. Him and his demon mother. “Let’s go.”

We had to get to church. Susannah would be riding with her parents, her father having spent the night being a good cuck and watching his wife do wicked things with the cops and me. That was before we inducted Judge Alyta Bittal into my power.

My harem, I supposed.

“Yes, yes, yes,” gasped the judge as Susannah and I headed downstairs. I gripped the radio, hearing the cops talking. They were searching the house now. “Lady Sable!”

SMACK!

“I’ll be a good princess, Lady Sable,” the judge moaned. Sable had a new toy to play with. Dominating a judge really amused her.

SMACK!

Mom, the Augustines, and my sister were watching the fun. So were Sable’s maids. Moira lounged on the couch. she wasn’t going to church with us. Frankly, it would have been suspicious if she had. She never went any longer.

Mom and I would take her car while the Augustines would drive in their own so we wouldn’t arrive together and arouse any suspicions or rumors in the congregation. To the world, Mrs. Augustine had to be a good and faithful wife and not my whore.

She did have a pussy full of my cum as she headed out the door with us.

I climbed into the car, thrusting the radio at Mom. My heart was pounding. I wanted to be there—to oversee this—but I had to maintain my distance. I couldn’t be seen to be at all associated with the police raid on a man wanted for the investigation of a woman’s sacrifice.

For someone killed attacking the police.

Shouldn’t there be something by now? The silence was growing annoying. And there was the fact this was all recorded. This was the police band. I couldn’t broadcast at all. That would be just as bad if there was some audit of this or an investigation.

I glanced in the rearview mirror where Nisha sat. She wore a worried expression. Yeah, it was bad that they hadn’t found him. How could he get away? They had the place under drone surveillance. I drove down the driveway and out of Sable’s house. It was a twenty-minute drive to the church. Her house was far away from it.

“785 to surveillance,” Detective Carson said.

“Surveillance,” said a man’s voice. The drones were being run by cops not associated with me. Was that a mistake?

“When did the suspect and the suspect vehicles leave?” she asked. “The house is empty. The garage, too.”

“They, uh, they didn’t,” said the man. “They should still be there.”

“They’re not.”

“Shit,” I muttered.

“Oh, dear,” Mom said, giving me a look. “How did they get out without being seen?”

My blood ran chill. “Magic.”

“Review the footage,” Detective Carson said, her voice frosty.

“Right, on it, ma’am,” the panicked cop said.

I glanced back at Nisha and she nodded. “Yes, Master, magic is the only thing that makes sense. Which means he knew he was under surveillance.”

I drew in a deep breath and kept driving. I drove normally, not speeding. The Augustines trailed after me as we headed to the church. What to do know? How to track him? I’d have to use Moira. She could use her magic. Another spell, and I had to be at church. I suddenly felt exposed.

My cops were not around me. They were on the raid. A mistake to leave myself so vulnerable.

After another five minutes, the male cop came on. “785, we reviewed the tape. There’s nothing. I don’t know what happened. Maybe the drones were hacked or something. We’ll have to run a diagnostic on the software. It must have glitched because we had a clear view of the driveway and the street the entire time. No cars are seen coming or going. I’m sorry.”

“Roger,” said Detective Carson. “Okay, we’re moving out. Scene secure. Have forensic move in. Put out an APB on his car. White 2020s Lexus, Washington Plates, 184 Yankee Mike David.”

I slowed down at an intersection. There were no other cars at it. It was still early Sunday morning. I shifted, tapping my thumb and waiting for the light to cycle green. We were almost to the church now. It was just ahead.

I could run it, but that wasn’t what I should do. Someone could be watching. Something dumb. Even if there wasn’t, I had to be careful. Public and private had to be separate. I rolled my neck, thinking about where Charles would go.

He’d come for me. He had those bimbos assembled.

I pulled out my phone and sent Detective Carson a message through Telegram. “Send units to the church. I’m exposed.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.