Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Judge Alyta Bittal

I poured the food into the bowl and set it down for my cat to eat.

Mitten padded up, a black cat with white paws. She dug into the food, eating it. I stroked down her back. It was just me and her in the house. Bitterness stewed in me ever since my husband left me last month calling me a shriveled shrew nagging him to death.

Let him have that bony secretary. That skinny skank would cheat on him with every guy in the world. My soon-to-be ex-husband would never have it as good as me. Shrew! I was a judge. I was supposed to be opinionated.

“Asshole,” I muttered and rose. It was the weekend, and yet I hadn’t done anything but work. I had so many cases, and I was the on-call judge for warrants tonight. If the police needed something in the middle of the night on a Saturday, I was the junior judge that had to take care of it.

I puttered around my house in my bathrobe. It was dark, late. It felt so empty. So hollow and oppressive. No sound of children. I meant to have children, but I had to keep delaying it for my career, and now...

“Fucking asshole,” I hissed and sank onto my couch. I leaned back, not sure what I should do. Go to bed and hope the police don’t wake me up. Have another glass of wine? Masturbate? Do all three. Wine. Cum. Sleep.

So pathetic. It was—

The lights went out in my house. The background hum of electricity died away. I sighed and looked around my house. My cat hissed and darted away. I shook my head. Why was there a power outage? It wasn’t storming outside.

I reached for my phone and ... It was dead, too. I blinked at that. Why was my phone dead? A wave of fear shot through me. I glanced at my front door. The faint glow from the security system was gone, too. That had a battery backup. Supposedly.

Unease washed through me. Why had my phone died? I thought I had charged it. What was going on here? I stood, not sure what to do. I couldn’t charge my phone. I reached for my landline. I could call the power company and find out what was going on.

I held it to my ear. No tone. Okay, those worked in power outages.

A loud knock pounded at the front of my door. I jumped. It came again. I quivered in fright until a woman yelled, “It’s Detective Carson, Pierce County Sheriff. Open up, Judge! We have to talk.”

A cop!

I knew the Pierce County Sheriffs well. They provided security at the county courthouse in Tacoma where I worked. I had even met the detective before. Annette Carson, right? A brunette a few years younger than me.

I opened the door to find Detective Carson in a gray trench coat buttoned up. With her were several uniformed Pierce County Deputies, all women. I motioned them into my house, my heart racing. Detective Carson and the deputies entered followed by a teenage girl who wore...

Dominatrix gear?

I was so confused by the leggy redhead wearing a black corset that lifted her round breasts into a pair of quivering mounds her nipples bare. She was basically naked, her shaved pussy visible. She had on black, heeled boots that went up to her knees with fishnet stockings climbing higher up to her mid-thigh. She wore a haughty expression, her eyes burrowing into my eyes, a riding crop in her hand.

“W-what?” I gasped at this strange, naked girl.

After her came another girl her age in a wispy, black skirt and a tight black crop top with a skull on the front. She looked like she shopped at Hot Topic. On her head was a ... pointed witch’s cap? I was so bemused as she smiled at me, her lips painted black. It contrasted with her pale skin.

“Yeah, the witch’s cap is on the nose with her,” said the young man. He entered last. He was another teenager. Tall and handsome with a rakish smile. He could play a young James Bond with his dark hair slicked back. “Sorry about this, Judge.”

“Sorry?” I asked and realized that Detective Carson and the deputies had formed a ring around me with the dominatrix and the witch. I was trapped between them. “What is going on?”

“Recruitment,” said the young man

“Yep!” the witch said, a naughty grin on her black lips. She reached up beneath her wispy skirt and ripped out a wooden dildo dripping with her juices.

“What the hell is going on?” I shouted despite the fear rushing through me.

“Hypnos, send her into the realm of Morpheus,” the witch cooed.

A sudden lethargy fell on me. I stumbled forward and was caught by the young man. He picked me up in his arms. I shuddered, feeling his strength. I stared up at his dreamy face as the world swirled around me.

So buff. So sexy. I swooned and the world spun around me. I plunged into darkness and then into the light. I was a field of wildflowers. The sun was warm, the sky an enchanting blue above. Birds chirped their happy songs while the scent of blossoms filled my nose. A wonderful perfume.

I felt like I was in a romance novel as the young hunk lowered me to the ground. My heart pattered in my chest. I trembled at the warmth rushing through me. I was naked. When did that happen? Weren’t we in my house?

How did we get here?

It really didn’t matter because my Adonis smiled at me. He was naked, too, his body so strong, and his cock ... My eyes widened at the sight of him. He was hard and throbbing as he loomed over me. A wave of warmth washed through me.

His hands stroked my thighs as he pushed them apart. He settled between them. I gasped as I realized he was doing something my husband never did. Maybe I wouldn’t have been so shrewish if he ate my pussy once in a while.

Adonis didn’t have any problem eating my cunt. He looked hungry for my pussy.

I shuddered as he buried his face into my trimmed, blonde bush. He licked at me with his bold tongue. He stroked through my folds. I groaned as he did that. I shuddered, my heart pounding a wild beat as he licked me.

It was glorious having this young man feasting on me. This teenage stud. I moaned in delight as his tongue stroked through my folds. He was so gallant to do this. Like a knight out of a story. A naughty romance tale.

He had carried me off, and now he was ravishing me. Making such sweet love to me. I groaned as his tongue stroked through my folds. He licked at me with such passion. He plunged his tongue into my snatch and swirled around in me.

It was just fabulous having him lick at me like that. He tongued my snatch with all that he had. He licked my pussy with such force. I groaned as he did that. I shuddered, savoring him licking my twat. He feasted on me with such wild passion. He lapped at me with all that he did.

“Oh, yes, yes,” I moaned.

“Mmm,” he growled with just delight. He thrust his tongue into me.

It was incredible. He was incredible. I shuddered as his tongue danced around in me. My eyes rolled back into my head. It was just so delicious having him do that to me. I squeezed my cunt down on his tongue, enjoying every last moment of it.

His lips felt so strong on my mouth. I loved it how he licked me. It was just perfect. It was so hot. I whimpered, my boobs jiggling. My thighs squeezed down around him. I had never had a man eat my pussy with such passion.

Not even when I was in college.

“Yes, yes, you’re such a stud!” I whimpered as this noble man, this hunky knight, feasted on me. He had rescued me from something. I just couldn’t remember. It didn’t matter. I just had to enjoy this delight. It was wondrous. “Yes!”

He licked and lapped at my pussy with hunger. His bold tongue stroked through my folds. He devoured me the way a hero feasts upon the princess he rescued. It was amazing to have this hunky knight devouring me.

I knew he had rescued me from some terrible fate. The doldrums of a shattered life.

“Yes, yes,” I whimpered as Adonis plunged his tongue into my pussy He swirled around in me. He danced about in my snatch. I shuddered as he did that. It was so wild having him licking at me. I gasped in delight at the heat rushing through me. “Oh, that’s perfect.”

He stirred around in my snatch. My back arched as he did that. He was such a stud. My boobs jiggled as this hunk feasted on me. I was his blonde princess. I gasped in delight, my thighs squeezing about his clean-shaven face.

I whimpered in delight as he devoured me with more and more of his passion. He stroked his tongue through my folds. It was a delight to have him licking and lapping at me like that. It was a rush to feel him feasting on me.

I shuddered at this heat. This wondrous passion. My head tossed as I squeezed my thighs around his head. I held him to my pussy. As he brought me closer and closer to cumming. I wanted to explode on him. To drown my Adonis.

He flicked his tongue over my clit.

“Oh, yes, yes,” I gasped. “That’s it! You’re amazing!”

He suckled on my bud. He nursed on me with passion. I groaned as I knew he wanted to make me cum. It was just a wild rush to have him do that. My entire body quivered as he nibbled on my bud. My orgasm swelled and swelled.

I arched my back as I gasped out in rapture. “Oh, yes!”

I climaxed.

My pussy juices gushed out of my cunt and bathed his mouth. He licked and lapped up my cream. I groaned through this pleasure. It was amazing having all this delight sweeping through me. I groaned through the bliss. My breasts bounced and jiggled. It was an absolute delight to have the pleasure rushing through me.

I trembled at the heat washing through my body. I drowned in ecstasy as he feasted on me. He licked up the cream that spilled out of my pussy. He hungered for my juices. I squealed out in delight as my Adores feasted on me.

“Oh, my god!” I gasped.

He lifted his face from my pussy and crawled over me. So strong. So manly. His dick thrust out before him, hard and throbbing. I shuddered, my legs spread wide. I was so open, so welcoming and inviting. I wanted him in me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.