Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Charles Ludwig Swartzenburg II

I pressed my cock into mother’s cunt as the party girls grabbed their wooden dildos and dipped them in the wine mixed with my cum. Each girl did that and moved back into position to fuck their snatches. Vanilla winked at him, her dildo poised to ram into her cunt. Amber grinned, Monique winked at me, and Aiko shuddered. Chantelle and the seven others were all ready.

I thrust into Mother.

My demon-possessed mother moaned in delight as my cock penetrated her snatch. She squeezed her thighs around my waist, pleasure bursting in her eyes. Energy flowed through the room. The ritual orgy would bind those twelve girls to my mother.

They would be initiated in the Cult of Ashtaroth, devoted to her and the pleasure of the orgy. The Mysteries would be unveiled to them. They would be the perfect weapons to use against that monster Zach.

They would kill him and avenge Mom.

“Worship me,” Mother said, the demon peering out through her eyes.

“Yes, Mother,” I groaned and embraced her. I held her to me and kissed her, our flesh united. This was still Mom’s body. The most forbidden merging of two people. Mother and son.

I was in the pussy that birthed me. Such power was found in this transgression. This crime against nature. I reveled in it. I was a Swartzenburg, heir to thousands of years of power. It was my rite to break any rule I wished.

Any commandment of God or Man.

I thrust away at Mother’s pussy. Her hot cunt gripped me as the women masturbated around us. The twelve of them pumped their dildos in and out of their snatches, absorbing the cum-laced wine through their twats.

“Ashtaroth!” cried Vanilla as I fucked my mother.

“Yes, yes, Ashtaroth!” whimpered Aiko.

“My Goddess,” another said. I didn’t know half their names yet. “Oh, My Goddess!”

Sexual energy swirled through the air, radiating out from my cock churning up Mother’s cunt. The taboo union filled the sanctuary with power. I thrust deep and hard into Mother’s pussy. I pounded her with force, reveling in her pussy clamping down on me.

It was heaven in her pussy. I didn’t have to hold back my orgasm. I had to cum in her to complete the rite. I fucked her hard on the altar. She clamped her cunt down on my dick. She held me tight as I fucked into her with force. I buried into her with all that I had. I reveled in this delight.

I savored it.

Her hot cunt squeezed about me. She held me tight with her pussy. I groaned, burning to the hilt in her snatch over and over again. Her hot pussy squeezed about me. I loved it. I enjoyed every last second of fucking her.

“Ashtaroth!” cried Monique.

“My Goddess,” whimpered Vanilla.

“I’m yours!” squealed Amber.

“Yes, yes, yes, give me the pleasure!” squealed another.

“Ashtaroth!”

“Ashtaroth!”

“Goddess!”

I loved the sounds of their worship as I thrust faster and faster into Mother’s pussy. The pressure in my nuts rose. She moaned beneath me, her big boobs rubbing into my chest. She held me tight, her fingernails raking down her back.

Her moans grew louder and louder as the women masturbated with such fervency for Mother. For us. I slammed to the hilt in Mother’s cunt, the High Priest of this cult. My dick plowed into her, my nuts slapping into me.

“Yes!” squealed Vanilla as she climaxed.

“Oh, my Goddess!” gasped another.

“Ashtaroth!” whimpered Aiko.

They were all cumming. Their orgasms added to the energy swirling through the room. The orgiastic lust washed over them. The others burst into their climaxes, their pussies going wild around their Ashtaroth poles.

I thrust hard and deep into Mother’s pussy. She shuddered beneath me, raking her fingers painfully across my back. I loved the grip she had on me. I was so close to bursting. I drew back, her twat massaging me. I plunged into her pussy.

“Yes!” gasped Mother. “Let the Mysteries be laid bare. Let the passion of Mother and Son drown you in true rapture!”

Her pussy convulsed round me as the girls all squealed in more orgasmic delight. I groaned and buried my cock to the hilt in her pussy. I shuddered, savoring that wonderful pussy writhing around me. She suckled at me. I shuddered, savoring that pleasure. That bliss.

“Damn!” I groaned, pumping blast after blast of my cum into Mother’s pussy. “Ashtaroth!”

“ASHTAROTH!” howled the climaxing sluts.

Mother’s pussy rippled around me. She milked my dick. I shuddered through my orgasm, dumping load after load of my seed into her pussy. I groaned at the bliss of this moment. I savored every last second of filling her pussy with my cum.

I emptied my balls into her snatch.

“Oh, yes,” moaned Ashtaroth. “Do you feel the rapture? The true ecstasy of the Mysteries?” “YES!” the women all howled.

The power washed over us. It consumed us. I groaned, spurting the last of my cum into my mother. I just wanted to rut. To fuck. Nothing else mattered. I ripped my cock out of her pussy and stumbled back, leaving her on the altar.

The supplicants crawled to her, many with their dildos still stuck in their cunts. Their hips wiggled back and forth as they reached my mother. Monique was first. The Black woman licked up my cum spilling out of Mother’s pussy.

“Drink from the chalice!” Mother moaned as Monique shuddered and crawled to the side. I stared at her ass.

I had to fuck her.

I rushed to her and grabbed her hips, the frenzy pounding through my heart. I dropped to my knees and rammed my cock into her pussy. She gasped, her back arching and head tossing. Her cunt squeezed about me. She held me tight in her snatch.

I gripped her hips as the others licked at Mother’s pussy. They gathered the cum and fell on each other. They kissed and licked. They suckled on nipples or buried faces into pussy and licked. The orgy raged around us as I fucked Monique’s pussy.

I pounded her hard and fast, reveling in the grip of her twat. I growled, savoring the plunge into her hot and quivering flesh. She clamped down on me. She held me tight as I fucked away at her. I pounded her with all that I had.

I grunted with each thrust.

I enjoyed every plug.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she cried.

“Share in the Mystery!” moaned Mother as Aiko was last and just feasted on her chalice. The Japanese slut lapped at Mother, drinking deep. “Oh, yes!”

My blood boiled.

I snarled, fucking Monique as hard as I could. There was no room for thought. Just action. Just rutting in that glorious pussy. Her hot flesh squeezed about me, massaging my dick. My nuts slapped into her clit with my every thrust.

Her mocha-brown skin rippled with my every thrust into her snatch. I fucked into her with all that I had. She squeezed her pussy down around me and wiggled her hips from side to side. She stirred me up as I fucked her.

I buried into her with all that I had. Nothing else mattered.

“Fuck me!” she snarled.

Vanilla and another Black girl tribbed nearby, their faces twisting in passion. Their breasts bounced as they ground their cunts together. I watched them as I fucked Monique with passion, entranced by the bounce of those breasts.

They heaved and jiggled as I thrust away at the Black girl’s tight snatch. She moaned, wiggling her hips and stirring her cunt around my cock. The pressure in my nuts hurtled toward the breaking point. I growled out my passion as I hammered her cunt.

“Your dick!” she squealed. “Your mighty dick!”

Her pussy convulsed around me.

Her hot cunt spasmed and writhed about my dick. The pleasure of that moment swept through me. I groaned with each wonderful second of her twat suckling at me. I buried into her and erupted with a mighty bellow.

“CUNT!”

My shout echoed through the room. The women all squealed as I dumped my seed into Monique’s pussy. Her cunt writhed around me. She was my slut. I reveled in this moment. I savored every last second of her cunt spasming around me.

She suckled at me. She worked out the cum from my nuts. I groaned, savoring that rush. I filled her pussy up with my seed, not caring who she was. She could be any woman. All women. She was just a cunt. A hole to dump my jizz into.

I ripped out of her and had to find another hole.

The redhead gasped as she spasmed atop another White girl’s face. I wanted to fuck the redheaded. I marched over to her, grabbed her by the head, and yanked her off. She moaned in delight as I threw her down on her knees.

“Yes, yes, yes, fuck me!” she snarled as I pressed my cock into her butt-crack. “Sodomize me! Yes, yes, give me that dick!”

I pressed my cock into her asshole and thrust. I rammed past her anal ring and popped into her bowels. I loved sinking to the hilt in her asshole. She squeezed down around me. It was just an incredible moment to have her bowels gripping me. She held me tight as I sank into her.

She moaned like a whore. I growled like a man. That was the Mystery. That men were men and women were women. They had passions that had to be satiated, and craved their opposite to fulfill them. They came together.

It was so simple in the madness of the wine and passion.

Mother laughed her delight as I fucked Amber’s asshole.

I drove my cock in and out of her bowels. Her anal sheath squeezed down around me, massaging me with her velvety flesh. I grunted with the power I had over these women. They were my whores now. Bound to me through the demon.

Through Ashtoreth’s magic.

I fucked Amber’s asshole, reveling in my ownership of her bowels. She squeezed down around me, holding me tight. I grunted with each thrust into her asshole. I fucked deep and hard into her bowels. I fucked her with fierce, reveling in that delight.

She gripped me with that hot asshole. She held me tight with that amazing anal sheath. I loved how she massaged me. I thrust into her with all that I had. It was an incredible rush to pound her. My nuts swelled with the pressure.

Here was another slut that needed my cum.

Another whore with a hole for me to fill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.