Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Charles Ludwig Swartzenburg II

The music pulsed through the club as Vanilla’s sweet lips met mine. She kissed me with passion, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. I groaned, my arm around her shoulder. Kneeling before me, Monique and Amber drew my dick out of my pants. I was still wet with Vanilla’s juices.

It had been so hot fucking her out on the dance floor.

Their tongues licked up the side of my cock. The redhead and the Black party girls both climbed higher and higher. My toes curled at how wondrous that felt. They reached the pinnacle of my dick and flicked their tongues around it.

I groaned into Vanilla’s lips.

This was the life I would be living once Zach was dead. Once I had crushed him beneath my boot. That would be a glorious moment. I couldn’t wait for it. My cock was so hard. My dick throbbed with delight as they danced their tongues around the crown.

Monique and Amber ducked their heads down to lick from my nuts to my glans. Their wet tongues slid up me. They both caressed over the crown again and burst into delighted giggles. I broke the kiss with Vanilla and watched them.

They kissed the crown of my cock, their tongues flicking around it. They brushed the sides. They sent such wicked pleasure sweeping through me. I groaned as they did that. It felt so good having them do that. My heart pounded in my chest.

It was wild having their tongues dancing over my cock like that. I shuddered here, enjoying that so much. Their tongues were delicious. They stroked around my dick with such perfect skill. I smiled at how wondrous it felt to have them licking me.

“Oh, damn,” I groaned, savoring that delight. “Oh, damn, that’s good. That’s so good. Fuck.”

“You like that,” purred Monique.

“Yes, yes, do you, Charles,” purred Amber, her eyes twinkling.

“So much so,” I groaned.

Monique winked at me and swallowed my cock. She felt amazing as she worked her lips up and down my cock. Amber grinned up at me as I shuddered there. The Black girl had such a hot mouth on her. She nursed with passion on me.

I shoved a hand up beneath Vanilla’s short skirt and found the wet folds of her pussy. I had flooded her with my jizz. I pulled my fingers away and held them to her lips coated in my spunk. She happily licked them off as Monique suckled on me.

“Share,” pouted Amber. “I wanna suckle on Charles’s dick, too.”

Monique moaned around my cock and wiggled her hips in a sassy way. She stared at me, winking. Amber huffed, looking so put out. She was eager to suck my dick, too. Moloch’s blessing was such an amazing thing. I was so glad to have it. I was just so thrilled to have this delight.

“Share,” I said.

Monique popped her mouth off and purred, “Fine.”

“Yes!” Amber squealed before she engulfed my dick.

She suckled on my cock with such hunger. She worked those hot lips up and down my cock. She suckled on me with passion. The redhead loved me. I wanted to just burst with cum. My nuts tightened with this need to burst.

It was just such a perfect treat to have her working that hot mouth up and down my dick. I groaned, my dick twitching and throbbing. She loved me while Monique watched on. Vanilla played with her pussy, scooping out the cum that she found.

“God, that is hot,” I groaned, watching Vanilla sucking off more cum from her digits. “Mmm, it’ll be hotter with my mouth wrapped around your cock, stud,” Monique purred. “No one sucks cock better than a Black girl.”

Amber ripped her mouth off. “Uh-uh! Redheads are the best cock-suckers!”

“We’ll see.” Monique swallowed my cock.

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. It was fabulous. I loved the Black slut bobbing her head. My nuts twitched as she stared up at me with those hot, brown eyes. She wanted to make me cum.

“She is doing a great job,” Vanilla said. “Mmm, how do you like her?”

“She’s great,” I groaned. “But ... I need to feel a redhead sucking on me, too.”

Monique popped her mouth off my cock. “Let’s find out.”

Amber swallowed my cock with alacrity. She suckled on me, her tongue sliding around my crown. It felt so good having her do that. Just so amazing. I shuddered, loving the way she felt. It was a beautiful thing to enjoy.

“Fuck,” I groaned. “That’s fucking good, but ... You have to take turns. I need to keep you switching. Showing me what you can do!”

“Yes, Charles,” Monique purred.

“Make him cum!” Vanilla cooed.

Amber popped her mouth off. “Oh, he’ll jizz all over our faces. That’s what you want.” I grinned as Monique slid her lips over my cock. She felt so amazing doing that. The heat washed through me. The Black slut suckled with spice. Her cheeks hollowed while her mouth worked up and down me. It was just delicious to enjoy.

Then it was the redhead’s turn again. She swirled her tongue around my crown. I trembled at her caressing the tip of my frenulum. It was delightful. My nuts twitched as the pressure grew and grew in them. I would paint both their faces in cum.

I would just coat them in spunk.

They traded my cock back and forth. Vanilla suckled cum off her fingers, her digits dipping into her honeypot for more of that treat. The two sluts went back and forth, Monique then Amber. Both of them were delightful.

Both of them knew what they were doing to me. I shuddered, savoring that delightful mouth sliding up and down me. I groaned, rising and rising toward that moment of ecstasy. My eyes squeezed shut as I enjoyed what they did to me.

It was outstanding. I groaned, my nuts twitching. This was a perfect treat. The pressure grew and grew in my nuts. I rose toward that wonderful moment of cumming in her mouth. I would fire blast after blast of cum into their mouths.

“Fuck,” I groaned. “Oh, fuck, that’s it. I’m going to burst.”

“Oh, yes, cum on our faces!” gasped Amber.

Monique popped her mouth off my dick and purred, “Yes, jizz on us, Charles!”

“Coat them,” whimpered Vanilla.

I groaned and erupted onto their faces. My cum splashed on their faces. I coated them with all the spunk that I had in my balls. I grunted, erupting again and again. They thrust out their pink tongues, catching my pearly jizz on their tongues.

My entire body shuddered. It was fabulous having all that pleasure rushing through me. It was fabulous. I shuddered, erupting again and again. More and more rapture shot out of me. I jizzed across their faces.

My entire body trembled through the rapture as I dumped more and more cum on their features. They moaned while Vanilla quivered beside me. I shuddered as I coated Monique’s and Amber’s faces in all my pearly jizz.

“Shit, shit, shit,” I groaned. “Oh, shit, that’s good. That’s so good.”

I spurted on the two sluts one more time. A mask of my spunk ran over them. They turned and licked up the jizz. I watched them gathering up the spunk. Pink tongues swept through the milky cum. They kissed, sharing it.

“Oh, yum,” Vanilla moaned as she watched the two sluts swapping my cum.

I grinned at the sight. It was a beautiful one. A sight that would make men weep. I loved it so much. I nodded my appreciation of this sight. It was a perfect one. Just something I could see myself enjoying until the end of time.

I hummed as I watched them. A big smile spread on my lips. They were so gorgeous. They cleaned up my spunk, exposing Amber’s pale skin and Monique’s mocha-brown flesh. They stared up at me, their eyelashes full. Cum matted their hair.

“Yes, you three have to come to my house on Saturday.” I smiled. “You don’t want to miss it. And bring all your hot friends. At least three of them. And you will get a high like you’ve never experienced.”

“Yes,” Vanilla moaned.

The other two grinned at me before they shared more of my cum.

A cult ... That was just perfect.


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

Susannah led me to the master bedroom, her cute ass swaying before me. My sister-wife wanted to make sure I had a good night’s sleep. I was more than eager for that. Of course, it wasn’t sleep that awaited me.

My mother, my twin sister, and Mrs. Augustine were all lying naked in bed with big smiles on their lips. Susannah wore a loving grin as she pulled me into the room. She must have arranged this. That was just such a delight.

“Mom and I would love to suck your cock, Zach,” Susannah said. “May we?”

“God, yes,” I groaned. I kissed my wife. She whimpered into my lips. She might be Sable’s sex slave, but she was my lover.

Susannah got off on being a lezzie slave, and it was hot to watch, but right now, she was my loving wife who had arranged a hot treat for me. I broke the kiss as Moira sat up on her knees. She wiggled her hips, her small breasts jiggling.

“Mmm, just come rest your head right beneath my pussy,” Moira said. “I have a treat for you.” “Gosh, what could it be?” I asked in mock confusion. “I mean ... could it be my twin sister’s tasty snatch!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.