Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 5: the Demon Mommy's Naughty P

Copyright© 2023 by mypenname3000

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Charles's mother is reborn possessed by a demon, and she has a plan to destroy Zach.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Annette Carlson

“Master,” I said when I thought he was finished cumming in his mother. “Charles has gone to Club Inferno.”

“Huh,” said Zach. He frowned, his mother squirming on him. “I don’t like the sound of that.”

“Nor me,” I said. “I have him under surveillance.” I shook the radio I held in my hand. “If he’s looking for a sacrifice or something, we can be ready to intervene. If we catch him red-handed about to murder a girl, he won’t be able to get out of that easily.”

“No, he won’t.” Zach smiled. “Okay.” He glanced at me. At my breasts. “Why don’t you eat my mom’s pussy clean. Mom, how does that sound?”

“Oh, I’d love to have Detective Carlson eat me out.” She slid off his cock, her big boobs swaying. She was a gorgeous woman with black hair. His cum spilled out into her bush and matted the black curls.

I shuddered, so eager to eat her out. That sounded just perfect. I wanted to feast on her. I loved eating Master’s cum. He just was the best. I was so happy to do anything for him. His mother sat down in another chair and threw her legs over the arms.

She crooked her finger at me.

“Mmm, I’m going to devour you, Mrs. Black,” I moaned.

“Lick out every drop of my son’s cum,” she purred. “He’s already bred me, so it won’t matter if you clean it all out of me.”

“Wonderful,” I groaned and sank to my knees.

“He bred me, too,” Moira said. “Bred me first, Mom.”

“Yes, Moira,” Mrs. Black said, rolling her eyes. I smiled at her.

I sank to my knees and slid my hands up her thighs as I leaned into that pussy. I wanted to just devour every drop of that cum from her pussy. I licked my lips as I reached her. The spicy aroma of her twat mixed with the salty scent of his jizz.

How wonderful.

The taboo creampie looked so delicious. I buried my face into her bush and licked at her folds. I gathered up that forbidden mix of mother and son. My hips wiggled back and forth as a wet cock slapped down on my rump.

His cock.

I quivered in delight. My tongue flicked at his mother’s folds, gathering up all that wonderful spunk from her petals. I stroked through her labia, loving the salty jizz melting across my tongue. Her spicy cream added the perfect seasoning.

Master’s cock slid down to my shaved pussy. He rubbed his hand over my tramp stamp. I shuddered as he nuzzled into my cunt and thrust. He owned my snatch and proved it by ramming into me with all his passion.

“Yes!” I gasped.

“Oh, fuck your slutty detective, honey,” his mother moaned. “Ooh, she’s licking up all your cum.”

“Good, good,” he grunted as he drew back his cock.

I squeezed my pussy down around him, wanting to enjoy every inch of his cock. This would be just fantastic. I loved how he thrust away at me. He fucked me hard and fast. It was fantastic having him burying into me. He pumped away at my cunt with such force. He buried into me again and again. It was amazing having him do that.

I loved every second of him pumping away at me. He fucked with passion as my tongue plunged into his mother’s cunt. I swirled around in her and gathered up all that salty cum. It was so amazing to scoop out that jizz.

I moaned into her snatch, scooping out more and more of it as my Master fucked me. He grunted as he slammed his cock into me. He churned up my pussy. He buried into me over and over again. He drove me wild with that cock.

“Oh, yes, Detective,” Mrs. Black moaned. “Oh, just dig that cum out of my cunt.”

“Every drop,” I whimpered.

“That’s right,” Susannah said. “You lick all of my husband’s cum out of my mother-in-law. Mmm, just be my husband’s slut.”

“Yes, yes, yes, Mistress Susannah,” I groaned.

“Such a good detective,” groaned Mrs. Black, her face twisting in delight. Her big boobs jiggled as she shuddered on the chair. “Oh, that’s so good. That’s just amazing. I love it.”

“I bet you do,” growled Master as he fucked me. “Damn, you are one whore of a cop.”

“Your whore!” I moaned, my hips wiggling, churning my snatch around his dick.

He pounded me so hard. So fast. His nuts slapped into my taint. It was so amazing having that thick cock burying into me. My clit burst with delight every time he buried into me. He pounded me with such force. I hurtled toward that amazing moment of climax. I would have a huge one.

He pumped away at me with so hard. He had such a powerful thrust. So manly. So strong. I whimpered, my eyes rolling back into my head as he thrust into my snatch. My tongue swirled around in his mother and scooped out more cum.

“Mmm, I do love watching you fuck a woman with such passion, honey,” Mrs. Black said.

“Yes, your ass is so yummy to watch flexing as you drill away at a slut, big bro,” said Moira. “Right, Susannah.”

“Oh, yes,” purred Master’s wife. “Such a great ass. I could just watch it all day.”

“Fuck,” groaned Zach. “That’s enough to swell my head.”

“Have an ego!” Moira cried. “You’re going to conquer the fucking world! You are the man!”

“Yes!” I gasped, about to cum on his cock. I was being fucked by the man. I clenched my snatch down on his dick as my tongue flicked up to Mrs. Black’s clit. I stroked over her bud. “Oh, yes, yes, you are the man, Master!”

I suckled hard on her bud, nursing on her as he churned my twat up. It was delicious. I clamped down hard on him. It was so good. I rose toward my orgasm. I moaned as I suckled on her clit. She shuddered, her big boobs shaking.

That was so hot to watch as she hurtled toward that amazing moment.

I nibbled on her clit as Master’s cock buried into my pussy. The silky friction so sweet. I loved it. I hurtled toward that moment of climax. That big dick pummeled me. I squeezed my twat down around him as I suckled hard on Mrs. Black’s clit.

“Oh, yes!” his mother moaned as she bucked.

Her big boobs heaved as her spicy juices bathed my mouth. I licked and lapped them up as her son buried to the hilt in me. His cock electrified my entire snatch. His nuts slapped into my clit. My bud burst with sparks.

“Master!” I howled and joined his mother.

I climaxed. Hard.

My pussy convulsed around his dick. I suckled at him as the pleasure swept through me. I groaned, my cunt spasming and writhing around his cock. The bliss washed through me. All this intense and amazing delight that washed over my mind.

It was incredible to enjoy. My twat rippled and writhed around his cock as he thrust away at me. He was such a stud. He fucked me with passion. He pounded me so hard as my snatch suckled at him. He buried to the hilt in me.

“Detective!” he groaned and erupted.

His hot cum spurted into my pussy. It was so wondrous having all that jizz erupting over and over into my cunt. I quivered in rapture as the electric current zapped through my body. More and more of his seed flooded my snatch.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes,” I howled into his mother’s cunt. I licked up her spicy juices as he filled me up.

“Oh, Zach, she’s such a good pussy eater,” whimpered his mother.

I felt so amazing as more of her son’s cum flooded my snatch. He filled me to the brim, my twat rippling around him. I suckled out his jizz. He panted as he erupted that final blast into my cunt. I felt so good, my face rubbing into his mother’s furred muff.

“Carlson,” a voice crackled on the radio. “Carlson, you there?”

I shuddered and sat up. Pussy cream dripped from my face as I reached out for the radio. I grabbed it and pressed down on the broadcast button, cutting off the static. My cunt clenched down on Master’s cock as I said, “I’m here, Mitch. What’s up?”

“Judge Mortimer axed the search warrant. Claims we didn’t have enough probable cause.”

“Shit,” I muttered, shock rippling through me. Judges almost never rejected a search warrant. They basically just rubber stamped whatever we wanted to do. What did that mean about Judge Mortimer?

We were dealing with a rich family. And one that could practice magic. Could dominate people like me. I glanced back at Master. He pulled out of me, a thoughtful expression on his face. He was thinking of a plan.


Charles Ludwig Swartzenburg II

I sauntered into the thudding beat of Club Inferno.

The cock band Mother put on me was off. My dick throbbed. I needed to cum. I needed it so badly. The bouncer glanced at me and said, “ID.”

You had to be twenty-one to enter. I was sixteen. I just smiled at him. The bouncer blinked and waved me past as if he had seen my ID. I strolled by and glanced around the darkly lit club. Lights flashed around the dance floor. Little tables were scattered about by the bar. There were so many party girls here.

Women who were looking for a good time. To get laid. To get high. Drugs and sex. Any way to feel the empty holes in them that the modern world left gouged in them. All the lies they were told. The propaganda paid for by the elite to destroy the fabric of society so something better could be rebuilt.

The masses almost got free. Almost. But their freedom led them to be soft while useful idiots infiltrated the schools. Teaching them destructive philosophies that glorified the self forgetting humans were herd animals.

But that meant there was fertile recruitment grounds here.

I smiled as I moved through the club to the bar. The women were eyeing me. I grinned at them, savoring their attention. Moloch’s blessing was still in full effect. I had one setback. It cost me dearly, but I still had the god’s favor.

I would win back the right to free Mom from Ashtaroth. I just had to crush Zach. This was a new plan. He would never see all these empty-headed ditzes coming. Women with minds already crushed by the inane education system and filled with nonsense by TikTok influencers and Instagram THOTs. All of them wanted to be the next one to go viral.

To be like all their pathetic “heroes” and shallow “role models.”

I reached the bar. “Martini.”

“Sure,” the guy said. He started making the drink when a woman came up to me. A leggy blonde in a silver party dress. she flashed me a look as she sat down on the stool beside me, crossing her legs. “What are we drinking,” she purred, her breasts perky in that top.

“Get the lady a martini,” I said.

Her grin broadened. “I’m Vanilla.”

“You don’t look plain,” I said.

“That’s what makes Vanilla so great. So many delicious things can go with it.” She took her martini and sipped at it, her eyes smoldering.

My dick was so hard. This was a delicious woman. Just what I need. A way to relax. And the start of the cult worshiping my demon-mother. Vanilla was a lost woman who needed something to fill her life. Right now, that was my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.