Lavender - Cover

Lavender

by Pixie

Copyright© 2023 by Pixie

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Lilith and Amity had been living together for a while. A lesbian fanfiction, bdsm. The Owl House.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   .

Lilith and Amity had been together for a while now, living together remotely away from the town and academy, since their relationship had taken a kinkier turn. Amity had always been a tad more submissive sexually than a bottom is. Ever since Amity had moved in with Lilith in a small suburban apartment, she ended up wearing a leather collar with a bell. Today, Amity wore her thigh high stockings. It turned out that Lilith turned Amity into her little pet at home, despite having been Lilith’s student before. With that being noted, Lilith was much older, much wiser than Amity.

It was early in the morning, Lilith was already awake, and she was preparing things in the house before she walked into Amity’s pet room. This room consisted of a box-shaped cage, and this cage was big enough for Amity to sit on her knees and sleep in. There were cushions underneath Amity for comfort, and a blanket to keep her warm at night.

Lilith stood next to the cage, unlocking its padlock before she opened the cage’s door. Lilith was wearing an outfit that consisted of fishnet stockings, street high heels, and a leather harness that held up her breasts with heart shaped clamps on her nipples. Dark make-up painted her face. Her long black hair ran down her back like a river.

“Wake up, my dear little kitten.”

Just at the sound of the voice that called for her, Amity’s eyes fluttered open in a mere heartbeat. Those big, innocent amber eyes glanced up at her mistress’s face, and those pupils sparkled the second she caught sight of Lilith’s attire.

“W-wow...” Amity mumbled, clearing her throat as she sat up on her knees, “I must say ... you look beautiful this morning ... i-is that the correct word to use?”

Amity’s mind was all over the place, and she found it difficult to say how she really felt. Those pale cheeks adopted a reddish hue. Despite being naked, Amity’s body started to sweat, and she was only clad in pitch black leather stockings. She placed her hands into her lap. Her lips struggled to smile, yet she gave the most bitter smile she could muster. Those chin-length green locks were in desperate need of a brush, and there were even strands coming free from the hair clip that held her fringe back.

“How long have you been awake, mistress?”

Just at that, Lilith stared down at her pet’s body, frowning as Amity failed to properly address her. It was after all important that Amity always called Lilith ‘mistress’, ‘miss’, or ‘ma’m’. Lilith sighed at the compliment, as well as at the display.

“I’ve been awake for a good few hours, mostly cleaning up the mess you made,” she informed Amity with a soft cackle of amusement, “If you weren’t so cute with those brown roots showing through your hair, you would’ve received great punishment.”

Lilith’s hand leaned down to give a slap across Amity’s cheek, strong enough to make her head swing from the left to right. A loud ‘ow’ followed.

“Remember to address me properly, pet.”

Amity squealed at the sudden slap across her face. “Hey! I did address you correctly, mistress,” Amity confirmed, she reached up with one hand and held onto her sore cheek, still feeling the sting and shock of the smack. “I-I didn’t mean to offend-”

But really, the slap spoke volume, and it spoke one thousand words louder than whatever slipped from Amity’s mouth. No underwear concealed the bottom half of Amity’s body, thus nothing could really be seen unless the light caught it. A drizzle of wetness trailed down her inner thighs, causing her crotch area to be damp. Even after the chunk of time Amity and Lilith had been together as a couple, Amity was still shy and sensitive when it came to this relationship. It was a lifestyle, after all. Amity crept towards the open door of the cage.

“I’m sorry about the mess I made last night...”

Lilith watched Amity being quite conditioned, and that was normal for a girl Amity’s age. Lilith moved into the doorway of the room, as her high heels created loud, thundering echoes along the oak wooden floorboards. Amity glanced down at those thick, lengthy heels, worried about possibly being stepped on.

“Fine. You’ll have to make up for that mess, dear. Let’s go to the bedroom, shall we?”

Leading the way, Lilith walked into their completely normal bedroom, which was the room her mistress always slept in. There was a master queen-sized bed in this room, and it was a mess.

It was true. Their bed was always a mess, and yet Amity only slept in it when she was being a good girl. Or when her mistress wanted company during the nighttime. Or whenever her mistress wanted it.

“Y-yes...”

Amity cleared her throat again as her face still struggled to properly smile. She was always worried when she found out that she had done something bad. On all fours, Amity crawled out of the open cage. She followed her mistress into the bedroom. Her knees were already dirtied from last night, and the constant crawling even managed to bruise them. Even her hands were dirtied. Amity stopped at the massive bed, as she sat beside it like a vulnerable little puppy. Amity let out a low, struggling sigh.

“Can I ... could I ... am I allowed some help up on the bed?”

Because of course, Amity wasn’t sure whether she was allowed to jump or stand up yet.

Lilith nodded at Amity.

“Yes, get on the bed, but lay on your back,” she commanded Amity.

Amity intoned a small ‘mhm’.

The bitter smile along Amity’s lips widened a little more when she received permission from her mistress; her queen. The kneeling girl rose up to her feet in seconds, and upon taking her first step, Amity wound up stumbling onto the bed and fell on her front by accident. A whole night of crawling completely numbed her legs by the looks of it. Poor girl! Amity scoffed, and the blush dusting her cheeks soon spread to the whole of her face.

“H-hold on...” Amity muttered, changing her position.

While heading out of the room, Lilith located a trunk that resided just next door to their bedroom, and it was a storage box specifically used by the pair for their bondage materials. Grabbing a few possessions from this trunk, these items clinked and clanked as she transferred them into a bag. While her right hand held onto this bag, Lilith retreated to Amity and dropped the bag down beside the bed. A loud clanking filled the air, thus revealing there was metal inside this bag. Lilith stared down at her pet with those intimidating turquoise eyes.

“Now, dear, last night you made quite a huge mess. Remember?” Lilith reminded Amity for the second time this morning. Like, no shit Sherlock; Amity remembered alright.

“I do.”

Amity looked down at the bag. A loud, noticeable gulp rumbled in her throat.

Now laying on her back, Amity had her arms resting down by her sides. The feel of a soft mattress against her back felt cosy, relaxing, albeit it didn’t send Amity to sleep. Those curious amber eyes watched the sports bag, and the mere sight caused her thoughts to run wild and her thighs to quiver. Amity started to rub her thighs together, trying her hardest to hide just how wet her pussy was right now. Her nipples were erect, and there were goosebumps rising on her arms and legs.

“I-I’m ready, mistress.”

“Good girl.”

A set of cuffs and chains were attached to their bed, as Lilith made sure to have her bed custom-made, so she could chain Amity to the bed. Slapping Amity’s quivering thigh, Lilith grabbed the left ankle and encouraged the leg to move to one corner of the bed. Quickly, Lilith slapped the cuff onto this ankle and tightly connected the chain onto the bed post. She repeated the same to the other leg. Doing this, Lilith would have put Amity into a position where both her legs were wide open with the ankles chained to the bed. No room for movement, and the same with both of her hands held up above her head and tied onto the upper side of the bed.

“So, my girl, what should I do with you?”

“Um...”

Amity’s mind immediately ran rampant at that question. Amity wheezed, looking up and over at her crotch. Her vulva had created such a mess as clear fluid painted her labia and even her inner thighs. That one area glistened in the natural light that managed to scream through the closed curtains. Already, Amity’s wrists and ankles felt sore with the cuffs on them, albeit Amity ignored the twinges.

“Maybe you could...” Amity finally started to answer as her head slightly tilted from side to side, “I dunno ... maybe you could ... eat me out?”

Amity asked in the quietest tone ever, speaking at a volume that only a mouse would make. Amity looked away and squeezed her eyes shut, as she tried her hardest to hide her embarrassment. She was exposed now, yet her mind wasn’t. One eye opened just a smidge, so she could still watch her dominant mistress.

“Or maybe you ... you could just use my body ... do as you wish...”

Oh boy, she hoped for such an outcome right now!

Scoffing, Lilith squinted her eyes at her tied down pet, focusing on those lips as she tried to make out what she mumbled quietly to herself. Figuring out ‘me’ and ‘eat’, Lilith shook her head disappointed. Stepping up towards the dropped bag, Lilith bent down. Ruffling through that bag, Lilith pulled out a wand and a pair of vibrating love eggs.

“Tsk, my girl; you were so close,” she chuckled before she climbed onto the bed.

Lilith spread her legs wide open as her knees now straddled Amity’s head. Lilith sat on Amity’s face and started to rub her wet vulva over Amity’s mouth and nose. While facing the girl’s front, Lilith leaned down and activated the eggs as she then placed those eggs right onto Amity’s erect nipples. As soon as the eggs were on display, Lilith used the vibrating wand and started to rub it around the girl’s exposed vulva. The wand was placed close enough for Amity to feel the vibrations on her clit, but not close enough to please.

“Eat me out, darling. You didn’t finish it last night, remember?” Lilith moaned out seductively, all while she rubbed Amity’s wet vulva with the super magical vibrating wand.

Amity wheezed a little behind Lilith’s crotch, her hot breath glazing the area.

“Y-yes, mistress...” Amity answered with the same agitated, quivering voice.

Amity remembered it clear as day; that last night she was feeling tired and stopped pleasing her mistress. Amity ran her tongue over her lips, enough to make them wet. She leaned inward, burying her face into her mistress’s crotch. Amity whimpered to the vibrations on her own clit, as her restrained legs tried their hardest to move. Amity had a tendency to kick someone in the face if they tried to stimulate her clit, thus her legs being tied up was actually a good thing.

“P-please, mistress-” Amity begged, all while her tongue was buried in Lilith’s slit, moving like a snake slithering through the hot desert sand.

Sweat built up under her arms, down her back, and even on the back of her neck. Those short green locks of hair were scraggy and in desperate need of a brush. Her nipples were sensitive, and them being vibrated by a couple of love eggs caused Amity’s pussy to cream. She suckled on Lilith’s swollen g-spot, albeit the suckles were weak.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.