Gloria's Transformations - More Shows - Cover

Gloria's Transformations - More Shows

by Captain1021

Copyright© 2023 by Captain1021

BDSM Sex Story: To entertain her masters, Gloria endures a gang rape breeding, forced pregnancy, and a full term abortion. Her gang bang shows involve water sports, anal rape, and nipple fucking.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution   .

See my story, Gloria’s Transformation - the Gym, that describes the first of a series of genetic transformations of a woman into a terrifically voluptuous, totally uninhibited, and breathtakingly gorgeous nymphomaniac. She develops a hypersexuality condition encompassing a hyper sex drive and a plethora of perverse and extremely intense sexual impulses that include exhibitionism, promiscuity, submissiveness, recreational pregnancies, water sports, anal and oral sex, and being bred and the following irresistible fetishes: size, black men, semen, cocks, testicles, and muscularity.

Her body is changed dramatically by multiple genetic treatments. Her face becomes drop dead gorgeous, her eyes blue and radiant, her white skin flawless, and her long hair is naturally light blonde and full. She loses all body hair except on her head. Both sets of her lips are enhanced twice. Her facial lips become quite voluptuous, and her labia majora lips swell out an inch upon arousal.

Her breasts grow to breathtakingly mammoth proportions. They have just the right mixture of fatty and connective tissues to be resilient and firm enough to have no noticeable sagging and maintain their perfectly round shapes regardless of her position, and yet be soft to the touch, jiggly, and yielding enough to blow men’s minds. Due to their suppleness and size relative to her chest, they are pressed tightly together over most of their length. They fill a 36Z bra when she is not pregnant and immediately after they are drained of the creamy milk they constantly lactate at the rate of two liters an hour. Each boob has a deep and a very expandable milk duct with folds in its rounded entrance from which flows a constant, tiny, single stream of milk. Her hyper sensitive, pink nipples are an inch long and highly elastic, as are her large milk ducts and all the tissues surrounding them. Her areolae are also pink, five inches across, softer and more sensitive than her other breast tissues and appear swollen as they extend beyond the curvature of her breasts.

gloria-1.jpg

gloria-2-milk.jpg

Her derriere grows into a huge bubble butt that is firm enough to be perfectly round, flawlessly smooth, and keep its beautiful shape as it bounces but is also soft and yielding. Her waist shrinks, so her huge booty makes her hips over four times wider than her waist and gives her a stunning 81-21-71 figure. Also amazing are how close her huge buttocks are to her back and how far they protrude out to her sides and behind.

The tissues of her vagina and rectum become extremely vasocongested upon her slightest arousal making her very tight and producing voluminous plasma for lubrication. Adding to her lubrication, her Bartholin’s and Skene’s glands are greatly enlarged to secrete copious flows of a very slippery white cream mostly into her vagina but also her vulva, giving her superabundant lubrication. A thin sphincter muscle, tight enough to hold fluids, grows over her vaginal introitus (opening), and she must drain herself when menstruating. She grows additional glands to secrete profuse amounts of white cream into her rectum, making her anus super lubricated. The walls of her vagina and rectum are made extremely soft and yielding and much thicker, shrinking her organ’s internal dimensions to zero and making her feel even tighter.

Her mouth, facial lips, throat, central milk ducts, nipples, areolae, asshole, vulva, clitoris, cervix, womb, urethra, the entire lengths of her vagina and rectum, and all the skin covering her mammaries become hyper sensitive erogenous zones with thousands of additional nerve endings. The skin on her booty and abdomen is also increased in sensitivity. Her abdominal muscles weaken and the tissues of her bladder, stomach, womb, vagina, colon, and abdomen all become highly elastic, making possible huge expansions of her normally flat and slim belly. Her uterus is aligned with her vagina, and her rectum elongated to accommodate very long cocks. Her urethra, anus, and cervix become highly expandable and very strong. Her throat, mouth, and jaw muscles and tendons become highly stretchable to accommodate fat cocks.

Her transformed body gives her sensual pleasures, wealth and luxuries, and popularity with men beyond her wildest dreams. She becomes a big black cock slut and sex slave of twenty-two brothers to satisfy her extreme nymphomania and fetishes. She enjoys living with and servicing her masters in a large mansion in LA.

Her Shows Continue

The live sex shows staged by a professional promoter and starring Gloria are wildly successful. No one attending her shows can believe Gloria’s dazzling charm, intoxicating beauty, outrageously voluptuous and sensual body, extraordinary sex appeal, and her exceptional nymphomania. She is a hypersexual sexpot, and her audiences rave about all her shows. The waiting list and ticket prices for her shows increase as her fame spreads to wealthy hedonists all over the world. The waiting list does not stop growing even though shows are performed every week. She endures the depravities of the shows because her masters love watching her, the sex afterwards with her masters is extra intense, she enjoys the adulation of the crowds and feeding her exhibitionism, and she makes lots of money for her masters.

The Water Sports Show

When Marcus, one of her masters, sees Gloria, she is mounting the stage in front of a large group of bros. She looks deeply into all the eyes staring lustfully at her, which arouses her to an orgasm and a desire to excite some action. Her hands tremble as she puts them on the undersides and outsides of the mammoth and gorgeous spheres that are protruding so incredibly far out from her chest and invoking so much carnal desire. She says, “Do you guys think they are big enough?” They shout their answers to her and nearly drown out what she says next, as she puts her hands on her hips and twists her torso back and forth. “Do they swing enough for you?” She gets what she wants and is immediately pulled down onto the mattress by several bros with their hands all over her booty and breasts. Marcus sees he will have to come back later to talk to her.

When he next looks for Gloria, she is indulging in her favorite pastime. She is naked and lying on a pool side lounge with her folded legs raised in the air and spread wide. An attractive young black man is between her legs but holding himself off her to not block the view of her. Marcus has seen her like this thousands of times but is still awe-struck by how her firm tits are so tight together without any support and showing as much cleavage as when she is standing. He also marvels at the large gap between the small of her back and the lounge due to the incredible size and firmness of her booty. And he loves her tiny milk jets streaming up into the air and how she has just one stream per nipple. He has some difficulty concentrating to speak.

“Who is he, Boobilicious?”

“He hasn’t told me his name. Aaaahhh! He just started kissing me while he stripped me, put me down, and entered me without saying a word. I love his style and the size of his cock! Uuuuhhhh! Oh yes! What can I do for you, my dear?”

“You’re doing plenty for me now - the swaying of your boobage while you’re being fucked is so damn exciting! ... Ah, I’m here to tell you about your next show – it’s going to be water sports. We want you to blow everyone’s minds and give them their money’s worth by showing how much you enjoy it. Your masters will fuck you to completion first, to make it easier for them to piss.”

“I suggest my horse cock masters sit this one out. Oooohhh! If I’m senseless after their huge cocks have fucked my womb, I won’t be able to react to being pissed on, or anything else.”

“Okay, the guys with 10 inches or more will be first in line to do you after the show. After your masters, the audience will be pissing on you.”

“Can you forget about that part of the show? Mmmmm! I will not like being pissed on by ugly white geezers.”

“That could be the best part of the show.”

Gloria is at the rear of the theater when she is introduced. No matter how many times she goes before a large male audience for her shows, it always sends a thrill up her spine. She relishes the awe and excitement she sees in the faces of all her admirers, knowing she is the cause.

She takes off her robe and enters naked into the audience area. She dances up and across the aisles to the music, pausing frequently. She holds her arms up high and her legs together with her knees bent, while she smiles and rocks her hips to swing her humungous breasts from side to side to the fast beat. She spins around in the aisles and gets close enough to the men to brush her luscious breasts and booty against them and wet them with her milk that she is slinging everywhere. She dances down many rows and lets the men fondle her tits and ass. She slaps the guys who grope her too hard, to everyone’s amusement. Their crazed reactions arouse her enough to get her cream dripping onto the floor and running down her legs to add to the show. The crowd is going crazy when she finally ascends the stage.

“I guess you’re ready for my water sports show now, heehee! I also enjoyed getting you ready – look at my cream!” She thrusts her groin out and spreads her legs apart while standing on the edge of the stage, then spreads her breasts apart so she can see too. “So, I’ll bet you’re wondering why a high-priced whore like me, who doesn’t need money, is the star of a water sports show.”

She lets the crowd think about her words while she throws her head back, thrusting her enormous jugs into the air, and gathers her hair into a pony tail. While she is getting the wrap around her hair, the men have a great view of her voluptuous breasts as she is leaning back with her arms in the air, and their eyes follow every move of her mesmerizing, oversized sex organs. And of course she shakes her pony tail and lascivious breasts for them when she is done.

“First of all, I’d like to share with you that I’m a nympho, a big black cock slut, and owned by twenty-two brothers! I have an insane sex drive! It’s so high that I enjoy the urine of my masters! I worship their big black cocks and receiving anything from their cocks is thrilling for me! I think you’ll enjoy watching me taking on my masters’ urine in the show tonight! I know I will! After I have submitted to their humiliation of me, I will submit to yours too. I may not enjoy your piss, since I prefer black men. But my masters have ordered me to do it, and I’m willing to do anything to please them.”

“You all are aware of my body’s effect on men, Heehee and I know it is hard to pee with a hardon, so I will be taking care of my masters’ erections before they relieve their bladders in and on me. You’ll be able to tell that I’m climaxing while taking their urine by the quivers in my labia and thighs – they can’t be faked! I will point to my spasms, and the cameras will show them on the screens.”

She takes her masters three at a time, in her throat, ass, and pussy. After all three bros have blown, she asks them how they want her. On her knees is the first reply, so she kneels on an absorbent pad on the stage, leaning forward because of her mammoth breasts. A master looks at her mouth, so she opens it, and he sticks his still very large cockhead just inside her plump lips. She closes her lips on his cockhead and waits. When she feels the sudden warmth and taste of his urine, she opens her eyes wide, and she soon starts moaning as loud as she can with a mouthful. Her cheeks bulge out, and urine gushes from her nose and around her lips as she struggles with the volume of his piss.

Her orgasms weaken her legs, and she has to grab him to keep from falling. The cameras don’t miss a thing, and zoom in on the bulges in her throat as she swallows his urine as fast as she can. The directional mics pick up the erotic sounds of her gulping. The cameras also zoom in on the climatic spasms in her labia lips, abdomen, and thighs that are strong enough to jiggle her breasts and booty cheeks. They also focus on her dripping cream. Strangely, she enjoys the taste and smell of his urine in her mouth, and she herself is in disbelief over the intensity of her sexuality. No matter how many times she indulges in water sports, she is amazed by how exciting it is for her and how high her libido must be.

She suspects he had a full bladder, because his pissing continues until she is desperate for air. Finally, she can’t wait any longer and pulls away. After his urine gushes out of her mouth, she gasps violently, heaving her breasts. Only when she is just panting does her moaning stop. Her voice is affected by the piss still in her sinuses and draining from her nose.

“Oh fuck, you had so much piss! I can’t believe you made me orgasm four times! Did everyone see my spasms? Oh, please give me more piss now!”

“Don’t swallow!”

He puts the tip of his cockhead in her puckered lips, fills her mouth, and pauses. She knows what is coming, so she opens her jaw while keeping her lips tight on his cockhead and grabs his legs to take his sudden thrust into her. Her cheeks suddenly bulge out, and urine explodes out her nose and lips and splashes all over her. He withdraws, and urine drains out her wide open mouth as she gasps.

“I love having that done to me with a load of semen, but it’s quite different with a mouth full of piss. I love being dominated by and pleasing you! Why don’t you do it again?”

When he tires of that, she puts his cockhead in her mouth and swallows him balls deep, smashing her boobs against his legs, while he empties his bladder completely. When she withdraws, he is dribbling, so she lifts up his cock and puts the tip of her tongue under his urethra until he stops. Her plump lips look even more voluptuous as she puckers them and sucks on just the tip of his cockhead to get his last drop.

“Next!” She sits and leans back on her elbows, nicely bouncing her tits, and spreads her legs apart. “Would you like to kiss me first? No? Ha! How do you want me?”

“Right where you are!” He straddles her and starts pissing on her vulva and into her cleavage while she smiles.

“You bad boy! You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” Her mortification in front of her other masters and the crowd brings her to one of the strange climaxes she has when being publicly humiliated. She naturally opens her mouth when her orgasms start, and her mouth becomes the next target for his piss stream. She likes not having his cock in her mouth because she can moan more audibly and breathe with less difficulty. Again she can’t keep up with the flow of urine and her mouth quickly fills up, causing the piss in her mouth to splatter on her face. The piss overflows her lips onto her breasts and forms a pool in her cleavage. She remembers to point at her quivering labia, which are more noticeable in this position. She remembers it was him just inside her ass and is grateful he does not stick his cock in her mouth for her to suck out his last drops.

The last of the threesome wants to piss inside her breasts. The crowd likes seeing the novelty of piss coming out around his cock from her nipple holes, and she likes feeling the warmth of his piss inside her breasts. Then he brings his cock up to her mouth, tells her not to swallow, loads her mouth full, and then shoves his cock in and out of her throat, making loud slushing sounds, until piss no longer is ejected out her nose and mouth. He withdraws to listen to her moans and gasps for air before he fills her up again and repeats fucking her mouth full of piss. She helps him by holding her lips on the tip of his cock until her cheeks bulge out, and she is ready for him again. When he finishes with her, she talks with a nasal voice as piss drains from her nose.

“Tonight I’m a pissed dragon instead of an angry dragon! Oh yeah! I enjoyed the warmth of his piss inside my mouth and breasts. Okay, who’s next to dominate and humble me?”

Making her into a pissed dragon becomes popular as the show continues with the rest of her masters. The piss collecting in her stomach, womb, and ass and her cream give her a sizable pooch. Her masters piss all over her face, not directly at her closed eyes, but they still sting her eyes with the splatter. Everyone is amazed by how she can genuinely enjoy it as they cover her face with urine and piss in her open mouth and up her nose. A few piss in her ears, and she slaps them on their legs and laughs with everyone else. She is thankful urine is sterile.

When her masters have all finished with her, she stands up, lifts up her pooch and lets it fall.

“Good job, bros, my bump makes me look like I’m 11 weeks pregnant.”

“Would you guys in the audience like to make her bump bigger? Are you willing to pay five grand to piss in Gloria and add to her girth? Pay at the back of the theater and step up to the stage to use the most gorgeous urinal in the world!”

This is the part of the show she has been dreading. As she towels her masters’ urine off her face and the men pay for her, she wonders what it will be like being pissed on by white strangers. She knows the humiliation will be worse and will excitingly feed her subservience fetish, but how will she react to their piss? She remembers the horrid time she was made to gargle the piss of a hideous fat man, but that was before her sexual desires and submissiveness were greatly elevated. Sixty perverts pay the 5 grand to piss on the sexiest woman they have ever seen. They are all served beer to fill their bladders while they wait.

Gloria remains sitting on the bed and just stares at the line of repulsive men, who have been told where to stand on the stage to not to block the view of her. She shudders and shakes her head, jiggling her colossal sex organs. The MC speaks again.

“Gloria, get on that plastic sheet on your knees, lean back, and open your mouth!”

His domineering words bring her to an orgasm as she reluctantly complies. She closes her eyes, but can’t get the sight and smell of the first man’s grossly obese and hairy belly and overgrown pubic hair out of her mind. As he approaches her, she puts out an open hand to stop him, then repeatedly hits his belly softly with her palm, murmuring, “Un ah, un ah!” which is all she can manage to say as she passively keeps her mouth open. She also obediently doesn’t move, trying not to displease her masters.

His piss stream is shocking but not as nauseating as she expected. When her mouth is overflowing, the MC speaks again.

“Swallow it for him, Boobilicious!”

Her submission to this stranger’s and her masters’ perverted desires continues to excite her, but she feels nothing more as she drinks his piss until he is done. She thinks they will enjoy watching her more if she dislikes all of this, so she decides not to reveal the excitement she feels submitting to this odious man abusing her with his piss.

“Did you enjoy that like you did with your masters?” She opens her eyes and gives the closest camera a wretched look.

“No, I did not! Please, how many more men are going to piss in my mouth?”

“Not many, just 19!”

She rolls her eyes in response, but actually her heart skips a beat from a sudden arousal. Being used as a urinal by so many disgusting men is delectably satisfying her subservience compulsion. She opens her eyes to see each new man, then closes them when they start to piss. Some of the men are decent looking, and she keeps her eyes open for them, enjoys swallowing their piss, but doesn’t moan. She climaxes, but her quivers go unnoticed.

One particularly repulsive man speaks as he steps in front of her with his dick in his hand.

“Gargle with my piss!”

“No, please, don’t make me do that. I’ll throw up!”

“Do it! Just don’t throw up on me!”

Gloria starts feeling a strange desire to please this tormentor whom she doesn’t even know, in addition to her desire to be dominated by him. And she feels an overwhelming desire to delight her masters by demonstrating how submissive she can be. As she gives everyone a pathetic look and slowly opens her mouth, he starts filling it, and she also feels a self loathing caused by how low she must be to allow these men to defile her. As soon as she starts gargling, the stench overcomes her and she throws up, but with her mouth and lips tightly closed. The men erupt in laughter at her disgusted face and the piss shooting out her nose, but only a little escapes her lips. She didn’t hold her nose because she knows her masters like seeing fluids gushing out her nose and enjoy hearing her funny voice when her sinuses are full. And she didn’t put her hands over her mouth so they could see her beautiful cheeks bulging out. She swallows with difficulty and adds to their enjoyment with grimaces and retching sounds. She then opens her mouth again to accept more piss without being commanded. She gives everyone more scowls when he is finished. All the rest of the men command her to gargle, but she knows her masters want her to grow her belly, so she keeps her lips and mouth tightly closed when she regurgitates again and again. Everyone but her loves her pissed dragon performances. She hates having her sinuses filled over and over with the piss of these bastards and reminds herself to complain a lot to her masters after the show.

Her submissiveness continues to make her desire to entertain her tormentors. So after each man has relieved himself in her mouth, she groans and complains. She loves expressing her feelings and amazingly finds something different to complain about each time.

“Oh, drinking your urine is so disgusting! Why do you want to do this to me? ... I can’t stand the smell! I’m going to be sick!”

The next man commands her to not swallow and to keep her lips tight on his cock.

“But if I do that, your piss will fill my sinuses, run out my nose, and get all over me!”

“Yeah, that’s sounds good!”

She shakes her head in disbelief and has time to say, “Please don’t...” before she obediently opens her mouth when his dick nears her lips. She quickly realizes having piss flowing through sinuses and nose for any period of time is worse than gargling. She fights the nausea, until she understands they want to see her vomit. So she backs away, turns her head, and gives them what they want in spades by covering her mouth so that the vomited piss flows down onto her tits and all over her body. She stops after one upchuck because she knows they want to fill her stomach. They laugh at her, and she amuses them further by saying, “Ohh, yuck! Please don’t do that to...” He cuts off her words by stuffing his cock in her mouth and resumes pissing into her tight lips. When their cockheads touch her lips, she subserviently opens her mouth wide. Most of the following men do the same to her, but enough men want her to swallow that her bulge continues to grow.

“Okay, that’s enough swallowing. We think your stomach is full enough of piss. How big are you now?”

She puts her hands on the sides of her bloated belly, then pushes her tits apart so she can see it. “I guess about 16 weeks. Do you like me like this?”

“Hell, yeah! Let’s make her even bigger, guys! Stagehands, give all the men in line another free beer! Gloria, go lie down with your back across that cushion, and let the guys piss in your pussy.”

She gives out a sound the men can’t tell is a moan or groan, every time they force open the thin sphincter at her vaginal introitus. She starts having an orgasm when she feels the warmth of their piss, with even the most revolting men. Her orgasms grow in intensity, and her quivers start to get noticed.

“Hey, look, she’s finally enjoying it!”

“I can’t control myself.”

“Okay, we’re going to switch and fill your ass now. How big have you become?”

“About 21 weeks. My tummy is so tender and uncomfortable! May I please get on my hands and knees, so it will be less painful when the next man uses me?”

“No, we want you on your stomach on that cushion. We love seeing your huge tits on one side and your massive booty on the other.”

She glares directly into a camera the whole time she gingerly lowers her tender belly onto the cylindrically shaped cushion. She doesn’t hold back her emotions and groans and whimpers loudly as her belly is spread out wider and wider by her weight. She enjoys expressing herself, which helps her deal with the abuse, and she knows the men enjoy hearing her. She lifts up her breasts as they contact the cushion to spare her sensitive nipples from being squished and rubbed and to keep them and their milk streams exposed to the men. She reaches behind her and docilely holds her cheeks apart for each new man. At least she can’t see how revolting the men are in this position. Her submission fetish gives her a tingling sensation and one small orgasm after another as she waits obediently for each new man to mount and defile her with a little help from her. She grunts and groans emotionally when each man pushes her belly into the cushion when he rams into her ass after they get their semi-erect dicks in her asshole. She moans as she feels them fondling her ass and the warmth of their piss entering her colon. They love squeezing her incredibly massive cheeks together as they piss into her and releasing them to watch them spring apart and wobble. She hopes the fluid pressure building up in her colon will be enough to prevent them from pissing any more into her and making her more uncomfortable.

When they finish emptying their bladders in her, they can’t resist either spanking her huge bubble butt hard enough to give her pink hand prints, or slamming her impressive buttocks together to make a loud slap that makes everyone laugh. There are enough fluids in her ass crack to make splashing sounds and splatter piss and cream. She turns her head and enjoys subserviently saying, “Next!”, after each man has finished playing with her ass, so much so she trembles. When the last man finishes pissing inside her, she moans with relief, turns over, and lies with her belly high on the cushion to show it to her tormentors. She places both her hands on her bloated belly and rubs it to relieve her discomfort.

“Wow, look at her belly now! Gloria’s masters are going to love fucking her the size she is now!”

“Oh fuck, you guys have filled me with so much piss! I look like I’m 27 weeks pregnant, and my poor tummy is aching horribly!”

Gloria is reeking of piss, but her masters won’t let her use the back stage shower.

“I can’t believe this! You want me recking of urine? Please, I smell terrible!”

“It’s another reminder of what you just did! We can’t believe you enjoyed it!”

They escort her out of the theater to a waiting limo and walk much faster than she wants. She does her best to limit the uncomfortable motion of her bouncing belly by holding it with her hands. She is naked to expose her bouncing tits and large, distended belly to the crowd in and around the theater for their enjoyment and comments. She is chagrined by their reaction to her smell. Just before she enters the limo, she can’t resist turning around, still wet with urine, for the crowd. She sits on a back seat covered with a plastic sheet and spreads her legs wide for her masters.

“Babe, show us what you’re full of.”

She frowns and inserts a finger into her vagina and squirts a stream of pale yellow, very thick goo onto the limo’s floor mat. Everyone can see the spasms in her inner thighs from the orgasm it gives her.

“Whoa, there’s a lot of cream inside you! So tell us why you enjoyed it!”

“You know I can’t control my arousal and orgasms, because you guys made me such a nympho! But I do not want to do that show again. It was totally disgusting! And I’m so nauseated from the smell and all the piss that is still draining from my sinuses into my throat. I’m tasting their horrible piss over and over again!”

Her masters love trying different positions to squish her protruding and vulnerable belly and make her groan and eject her mixture of piss and cream as they fuck her in the limo and for many hours at the mansion. She thinks it horrid that she lies in pools of piss as they fuck her, but they don’t care.

The Breeding/Rape Show

There is a large, waterproof, elevated, and luxurious cushion in the center of most of the expansive rooms of the 51,000 square foot mansion in Hidden Hills, CA. The rooms afford an intimate setting for the smaller gangbangs Gloria enjoys in her frequent and vain efforts to satisfy her addiction to the exotic pleasures of the flesh. Each cushion is surrounded by sofas for the omnipresent voyeurs in the mansion.

Marcus finds Gloria breathing hard on her ass on one of the plush cushions with a pool of white cream and spunk surrounding her ass. Milky semen is oozing from her gaping nipple holes and meandering down the sides of her heaving, jumbo jugs. Her legs are bent and spread wide apart, revealing her huge buns, that elevate her vulva high off the cushion. A large stream of cream oozes out her slit and flows down her ass crack. Her face is streaked with semen, so instead of a kiss, his usual greeting, he starts licking the milk off the sharp curves of her immense, fleshy beach balls. He tries to avoid the abundant globs and streaks of semen all over her magnificent orbs, but is not very successful, so he grabs a towel to wipe her off and continue. He wipes away the semen coming from an obviously well used, gaping, and pinker than normal nipple hole, but more soon oozes from it. So he does his licking and kissing on just the exquisite flesh all over her superbly super sized and naked sex organs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.