Mom's Pathfinder - Cover

Mom's Pathfinder

Copyright© 2023 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A jilted woman turns to her son for comfort and revenge

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Mom was quiet on the way home.

“You really surprise me sometimes,” she said. “You’ve become an interesting man.”

“I have your genes,” I replied.

Mom stayed on her side of the car. Perhaps I’d gone a little to far in the restaurant.

Dad wasn’t home yet. Mom wrote him a note and left it on the table.

“I’m going to bed. Make sure your father sees it when he gets home.”

I was dismissed. I really had blown it. She didn’t even want me to pay my dues for the afternoon’s debauchery in the kitchen. Shit.

Mom sauntered away, leaning her head to one side as she removed her earrings. The slow sway of her hips as she walked up the stairs, the way it shifted her ass around, was particularly mesmerizing.

I waited for Dad to arrive, which he did less than an hour later. He’d had a few to drink and shouldn’t have been driving. Mom would really blow up if she saw him now. I directed him to the note.

“Crap,” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“She wants me to sleep in the guest room downstairs. Says she doesn’t want to see me until morning.”

“That’s probably a good idea, Dad. You’ve had a few and you know what she thinks of drinking and driving.”

“Yeah, I guess so. I guess it’s the basement if I want to live.”

Dad patted me on the back. “Thanks buddy. I owe you again.”

He went downstairs. I noticed a smudge of red lipstick on his shirt collar. Dad wasn’t being the sharpest tool in the shed lately. He hadn’t even asked if Mom had enjoyed dinner.

I turned all the lights out and went up to bed. Mom’s door was closed but her light was still on. I knocked on the door and opened it after she told me to come in. Mom was sitting up in bed, reading. She removed her reading glasses and peered over them at me.

“Your father’s home?”

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“He’s had a few?”

“Yeah,” I nodded again.

“A lot?”

“Not bad,” I said.

“Did he smell like perfume?”

“No.” I didn’t expand.

“You showed him my note?”

“Yes.”

“And?”

“He went downstairs.”

“Until morning?”

“Yes.”

I turned to go. “Goodnight Mom.”

“Where are you going?”

“To my room. To bed.”

“You’re going to leave me alone?”

“Uh...”

“Your father paid you a hundred bucks to look after me. I should think he expects you to keep me company, especially when he shows up home half pissed when he was supposed to be working.”

I turned back toward Mom.

“Close the door.”

I pushed it closed.

“Come over here.”

I walked over to the bed.

“Get in,” Mom said.

I lifted the covers and started to slide in.

“Don’t get in my bed with your clothes on.”

I scrambled out and took my shirt off.

“Pants too.”

I removed my pants and socks. I paused, then started to take my shorts off. They were already tented to full extension.

“Leave those on.”

It was worth a try. I sighed, lifted the covers, and got in. I snuggled close to Mom. She ignored me and continued to read her book. Slowly, I worked closer until my head was resting on her shoulder, my body was pressed lightly to her side, and my feet grazed her legs. Mom put her book down on the table beside her and dimmed the table lamp.

“So, how do you feel, lying in bed with your mother while your father sleeps in the basement?”

“Lucky.”

Mom laughed. “Good answer.”

“Thanks, Sandra,” I whispered.

“Cut the crap,” Mom said.

I laughed. “It was worth a try.”

“True.” Mom turned the conversation back to Dad. “I think it’s appropriate he’s in the basement while his son basks in his mother’s after dinner glow, wondering how he can get into her pants.”

“How can he?” I asked, snuggling closer to Mom.

“He can’t.”

I tied to kiss Mom but she turned her face away.

“Do you remember this morning?” Mom asked.

I nodded.

“Do you want that to happen again?”

I definitely nodded.

“Then you had better get down there and start paying your dues, mister.”

Mom looked like she had just given me orders to mow the lawn.

I ducked my head under the covers, and pushed my face onto Mom’s thighs. She opened her legs and her hand nudged my head into her center, opening her legs. She was naked under her nightie. I started lapping at her inner thighs with my tongue. She didn’t react other than opening her legs wider. Soon my tongue was exploring around her mound, running around and around the outside of her pubes. I didn’t wait too long before pushing its tip through her slit, slowly wriggling it inside to taste her sweet nectar.

I surprised her by sucking in her hooded clit, then pushing my tongue inside, searching out her inner hole and puncturing it with my raspy, red snake. Mom had really gone all out for me in the kitchen and I wanted to eat her like she’d never been eaten before. I spent a long, long time down there. Mom was gyrating her hips all over, fast, slow, whatever felt good to her. I was happy knowing she was enjoying herself. No other girl had ever reacted like this, but then, I had never put so much effort and feeling into it. She was arching her back, lifting herself completely off the bed except for her shoulders and her feet, keeping her pussy firmly shoved into my face.

When Mom really got going and I knew she was on the slippery slope to a big orgasm, beyond the two small ones she’d already had, I slipped a finger into her cunt and worked it in and out as I sucked her lips and filled her with my tongue. But it was when I slid my finger down to rub over her little pucker that Mom really started going wild. That was nothing to what happened when I replaced my finger with my tongue, vibrating my tongue between her cheeks, teasing her hole with its reptilian tip before plunging it deep into the depths of her asshole and swirled it around. The sounds that were flying around above my head. Unbelievable. I returned my mouth to Mom’s mound, sucking her clit into my mouth. Soon after, Mom shuddered to a thundering orgasm.

She turned around onto her tummy, perhaps to get her pussy away from my still active tongue. Immediately, I pushed her legs really wide, inserted a finger in her cunt, and started teasing her ass with my tongue again. I would show her no mercy.

It didn’t take long for all four fingers to work their way inside Mom’s sloppy, soaking wet snooch. She loved the big finger job, that’s for sure. Soon, I had my most of my hand inside and I fucked her with whole arm movements while my tongue jittered constantly in her puckerhole. I turned Mom into a moaning puddle of desperate need. Finally, with loud accompaniment, Mom quivered head to toe in an earth shattering orgasm.

She lay still, gasping for air. I settled on my side beside her, raising my head to her level, resting on the pillow and listening to her hoarse breathing. I waited until her breathing was normal, then pulled her face toward me with my hand. Mom turned and pressed her body to mine, engaging me in a long, sensuous kiss. She pulled back and smiled, then moved back toward me but my hand tipped her face down so she could see my hard cock. A gentle push on her shoulder and down she went, pausing only to blow hot air on my tip, before sliding her mouth down the length of my shaft.

What a cocksucker. It was hard to believed she hadn’t sucked cock for twenty years. As Sandy, I suspected my mother had sucked a few cocks. Maybe it was like riding a bicycle. Once you’ve learned, you never forget how. Whatever, Mom really sucked me nicely, stopping once in a while to regale me with the most wanton, dreamy look, like having my cock in her mouth was the most exquisite feeling in the world. What a change from the last time.

When I started pumping it in her mouth she knew I was ready. I tried to hold her head but she pushed my hands away and laid back. I followed her mouth, twisting up and leaning over to do so. Mom pulled further away until she was lying flat on her back. I twisted over until I was leaning over her, my cock hovering over her open mouth. She gave me that look again and I plunged inside.

Mom’s hand regained my cock, but only to guide it when I went off the mark, and to tickle my balls, goading me into harder thrusts. I pumped and pumped, pulling out only to let her breath or dispel excess drool, my cock dripping on her face until she was ready to take me again. Then I was fucking her face again while she tugged on my balls, bringing me back every time I strayed too far away.

I hung my head down so I could look back to watch my cock pumping Mom’s face. Soon after that, I came, filling her mouth and spilling over. I pulled my hips up to let my last few squirts spray over Mom’s face. When I was done, Mom slid out from under me and quickly went to the bathroom. I flopped on my back, fully satisfied, listening to Mom cleaning herself. When she returned, I turned my head languidly to watch crawl up onto the bed. Was she mad? She didn’t look it.

“Different than being with Dad, I guess?” I asked.

“Don’t talk about your father. Leave him in the basement.”

Mom crawled over me and straddled my chest.

“And the answer to your question, is yes. I like your initiative, your courage to go for what you want. Like this,” she said.

Mom walked her knees forward, beside my head and ground her pussy down onto my face.

“You owe me again,” Mom said. “Get to work.”

So I did. I lapped and licked and poked and sucked. Mom remained in control. She pulled away several times to stop herself from coming. She made me pay dearly for stroking in her mouth, for coming on her face. It was her turn to drench mine and she finally did, with a vengeance.

After I cleaned my face, I returned to bed to find the light off and Mom face down, sleeping. I joined her and quickly dropped off myself.

I woke to the first dawn light streaming in the window. It was morning and my time with Mom was coming to an end, at least for today. Dad was an early riser. Any minute, he could open the bedroom door. I hoped he had a hangover and slept in, or at least made it no further than the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. I convinced myself he wouldn’t actually come upstairs, that he would wait until Mom came down.

I looked at the clock radio on the bedside table to see what time it was and spied a little bottle like the one Mom had taken from the picnic basket to oil her hands before she jacked me off. I turned in the dim light to find Mom still lying on her tummy, legs slightly parted. I got an idea.

Quietly, I pulled her legs wider apart and placed myself between them. I ventured a cautious flick of my tongue, in the crack of Mom’s ass. No response. I ventured again, a longer lick, and when that produced no response, I pushed my tongue between her cheeks and sought out her little hole. Minutes later, my tongue was buried deep in Mom’s ass.

She was deep asleep, there was not doubt about that. The little moans emanating from her sleepy lips were evidence of the sweet dreams my loving tongue managed to produce. Every minute or so, I pulled my head up, spread her cheeks apart, and drooled in and around her hole. For half an hour I slobbered and tongued her ass, until it was slippery with my saliva. When I could hold her cheeks apart with the tips of both thumbs in her ass, I knew she was ready.

I climbed up and pressed the tip of my cock against her little asterisk, and pushed. The thrill of watching her pucker give way was an awesome experience. I kept nudging gently ahead until her bum swallowed my whole helmet, then kept up a steady pressure until half my cock was lodged in Mom’s ass. Then I started a long, slow series of tiny thrusts until I was moving freely in and out of her butt. I leaned over Mom’s back and concentrated on getting my whole cock into her ass.

A long groan was the first sign that Mom was awake.

“Unnnnggghhhhhhh. Jason, what are you doing to me?”

“You wouldn’t give me what I want, so I’m taking this,” I whispered hoarsely.

“Noooo. Not in my bum. It’s dirty.”

Despite her expressed horror, her ass was pushing back to meet my eager cock.

“I know. Haven’t you done it this way before?”

“No.”

“How does it feel,” I gasped.

“Really different. Filling.”

“We’re just getting started,” I panted. “It’s going to grow until you can barely stand it. You’ll love it.”

Mom grunted as I threw several harder thrusts into her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.