Spicy Night - Cover

Spicy Night

by Pixie

Copyright© 2023 by Pixie

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A Final Fantasy VII fanfiction about Tifa getting into bed with Shinra's biggest idiots after she fed them 7 melon balls each. Rude/Reno/Tifa. Bisexual.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

“Ah, that’s it ... Tifa...” Rude groaned out, locating his hands to grabble at Tifa’s hips as she rode him.

“Tch,” Reno snapped, “Rude.”

The lights were dimmed. The headboard of the bed smacked into the wall behind it. A loud, thunderous rocking filled the atmosphere of the bedroom, along with a variety of moans.

Reno pressed his lips against Rude’s and even slipped his tongue into the man’s mouth without any hesitation. Saliva already formed, and it drooled down Reno’s bottom lip and chin. Rude grunted behind the sudden kiss, and he even had to adjust his sunglasses. Reno’s hand wandered south, and slipped in between the legs of the dark-haired woman who rode Rude’s crotch.

Moans filled the atmosphere of the bedroom.

During the time Reno parted from Rude’s lips, a string of saliva followed.

The firecracker made his way down the bed, and then he fell onto his abdomen. He leaned in between Rude’s legs and managed to catch a testicle into his mouth. His curious eyes watched as Tifa rose and then dropped, and more importantly, how wet Rude’s dick appeared.

His lips hungrily wet, Rude grumbled.

“Fuck yes, that’s the good stuff.”

“Rude,” Reno grumbled in approval.

One hand was in between Tifa’s legs as Reno’s thumb proceeded to rub her groin, and it focused on the swollen bean. Tifa screamed out in pleasure. Tifa bit her lower lip as she kept her back arched as Rude continued to shove his cock in and out of her. Reno slurped at Rude’s nutsack, as he massaged a testicle in between his lips. Droning filled the atmosphere.

“Oh god...” Rude grunted.

Tifa moaned out as Reno took a swipe at her folds, those lanky fingers caressing the canoe while his mouth was busy elsewhere.

“Rude!” Tifa cried out in lust.

“Tifa...” Rude growled as he pressed his lips against her ear.

This earned an ear to ear grin from Reno, and he continued to tease the other man.

Rude, as caring as ever, patted Tifa’s hip.

“You better get up now, Tifa. I don’t wanna cum inside you just yet...”

“Why didn’t you just buy condoms?” Reno asked with a curious risen brow.

“I ... uh ... I guess I didn’t think properly...” Rude cleared his throat as a dusting of red caught his cheeks. Oh dear.

Scoffing, Tifa rose up and then sat down beside Rude. One hand sat on his shoulder. The dark-haired woman had a noticeable flush stuck to her features as well. Rude swathed an arm around Tifa’s torso.

“Well, you two kinda went crazy over those drinks...” Tifa mentioned.

Rude’s bare cock glistened in the light, and especially with Tifa’s juices coating the meat. Reno wrapped his lips around the mushroom tip, shortly before his head sunk down. Reno wasn’t scared to add every inch into his hot mouth. From head to groin, Reno cleaned Tifa’s juices with his tongue. Rude’s free hand gripped a fistful of Reno’s spiky crimson locks in the meantime.

“Who needs condoms when I have a puppy right here to clean up the mess?”

Reno laughed behind the dick in his mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.