Keep Me Company - Cover

Keep Me Company

by Pixie

Copyright© 2023 by Pixie

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A romantic, sensual fanfiction about Ellie and Dina having a moment. The Last of Us Part 2.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Squirting   Small Breasts   .

It was time for JJ’s nap, so Dina tucked him into his crib. She made sure to stand by his cot until he started to snore, and Dina even planted a teddy bear next to him. It was important in a world like this, and the farm wasn’t any different to the rest of the outside. As soon as the infant started to snore, Dina stepped out of his bedroom.

“Heyo,” came a familiar voice.

At that voice, Dina caught sight of Ellie closing the front door behind herself. Obviously she had been out somewhere, but Dina didn’t bother questioning it anymore. Ellie often went out to clear her head.

“Hey! Causing trouble?”

“Now what makes you think that?” Ellie asked with a growing grin, amused.

“Oh, nothing, I was just wondering.”

“You know I’d never get into trouble without you!”

“Sure, partners in crime.”

“Fuck yeah! So, what about you?”

“I can’t cause much trouble at the moment; there’s no blizzard anymore. But I suppose I’ve been ... surviving, and definitely haven’t been waiting for your company,” Dina smirked at Ellie, “I guess I don’t need to do anymore housework now that you’re back. JJ’s asleep.”

“Well why don’t I keep you company then?” Ellie sat down on the settee, legs already tired. Anyone in Ellie’s position would most likely have tired legs (like honestly).

“Thanks for offering, El.”

“My pleasure, babe. So, what did you have in mind for ... company?”

Dina thought about it for a moment before the words started to roll off her tongue. “Do you even need to ask?” Dina went on to sit on Ellie’s lap, straddling her lap with her knees. It wasn’t long until Dina’s slender arms draped themselves around Ellie’s collar. “I suppose this could work as company? After all, I can totally tell you’ve been missing me!”

Ellie couldn’t help but chuckle softly, quickly wrapping both arms around Dina’s waist once she was settled in. “Yeah this definitely works. Jessie won’t mind, right?” Ellie asked jokingly, already leaning in closer and closer to the woman’s face.

Cocking her head to the side a little, Dina’s eyelids narrowed. But she didn’t move. “Jessie? Do you seriously have to mention him?” Dina scoffed, then she moved in a little to place a kiss onto Ellie’s cheek. “What happened to you and me, El?” Of course, that was a joke too!

Ellie slowly but surely slid one of her hands down, letting it rest on Dina’s butt as she received that peck on her cheek. “Hey, last time we kissed he got all pissed off and edgy about it.”

Ellie leaned in herself, placing a kiss on Dina’s neck.

“And you don’t get to give me shit about him.”

Dina bit her bottom lip.

“Try me,” was her response, tongue-in-cheek like usual. Honestly, Dina could be a handful herself, albeit she knew when she was taking it too far. Or maybe not. “But enough about him. We don’t wanna be talking about some asshole when we could be enjoying ourselves,” she put, emphasizing on the insult.

Releasing from the embrace, Dina stayed sitting on Ellie’s lap while her hands lowered to grip onto the bottom of her shirt. It was a strappy vest she wore, and Dina soon pulled it over her head and off in a heartbeat. Now topless.

“Right?”

Honestly, Ellie knew damn well how much Dina could be to handle at times, but it was never too much. Maybe sometimes it was. With everything Ellie had been through over the past few years, it was nice to have a bit of pushback every now and then.

“No, don’t wanna think about him, or Joel, or Abbie ... or anyone else,” Ellie whispered, pulling that other hand away and putting it to work on unbuttoning her own shirt, soon enough tossing it aside as well. Now they were both topless.

“I love you, y’know that?” Ellie reminded Dina, and what followed was a loud gulp in her throat.

Dina’s lips widened into a grin that stretched from ear-to-ear.

“Oh, finally! I’ve been waiting for you to say that,” she answered sarcastically as she leaned in closer, her arms retreating to hug around Ellie’s neck. Dina rested her head onto Ellie’s shoulder - or on top of her arm - so casually as her eyes looked up to the side of Ellie’s face. “Let’s forget about everything and everyone, okay?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.