Dear Corrigan - Cover

Dear Corrigan

Copyright© 2023 by Fick Suck

Chapter 28

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A wannabe romance writer who has a popular advice column during the end times, seeks love and affirmation without the meddling of an overly involved Artificial Intelligence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   TransGender  

Nicola was naked in the kitchen, bent over the counter with her ass sticking out. Mikel had just inserted his hard cock into her cunt and was pumping away. He reached underneath to rub her pussy, but she knocked his hand away explaining that she was a bit sore. “Keep it coming, though,” she grunted. He brushed his hands against her swaying breasts, teasing her hard nipples.

He grabbed the back of her shoulders and continued pummeling her with long deep strokes. “Damn, you feel good,” he shouted as he felt the tension begin to rise behind his cock. With a low moan, he fired three strong spurts deep inside her. They slumped where they were, Nicola on the counter and Mikel on top of her.

“Mikel,” she said. “I have a suggestion. Next time we get horny in the morning, let’s wait until after the caffeine. Now, get off me, you oaf. My lady parts are protesting.”

Mikel pushed himself off her, letting his limp cock flop wetly against his leg. “All day long you swear like a sailor, and then when we’re screwing like bunnies, you start using polite euphemisms. I don’t understand.”

“Swearing is for the benefit of the general public,” Nicola explained as she used a paper towel to lightly pat her nether region. “Polite euphemisms are for my intimates. After yesterday and today, you’re my first intimate. Revel in my choice of anointing you.”

“I’m reveling; I’m reveling,” Mikel said with a laugh. “What are we doing about breakfast?”

“Our food stocks are probably at Hyun and Megan’s house waiting for us,” she said. “Let’s get dressed and practice our sheepish expressions when we show up at their door.”

They wore their mockingly contrite expressions and slurped down the detestable soya compost, er, compote without complaint. Hyun bounced down the stairs with her laptop, announcing news.

“The Chinese Foreign Ministry announced this morning, their time, that they are making progress repairing their grid. They stated that the situation remains calm and orderly. Meanwhile, reports from the Indian Defense Ministry tout that the death toll is far reaching in China, based on interviews with Chinese refugees coming over the border. The border is in the Himalayas, the far, far away 12,000 foot pass, which is reached after traversing the desert, border-crossing that mostly the Chinese military used in prior years. Vietnam is confirming they are hearing the same reports from refugees. There is a massive flotilla that left Hong Kong two days ago, headed southward.”

Mikel pulled out his mobile and hit the speaker. “Aria, what is the estimated death toll in mainland China?”

“Mikel, your voice sounds full and rich with happiness this morning,” Aria said. “Did you get laid last night?”

The room burst out laughing. “Yes, he did,” Nicola shouted.

“A.I. prediction confirmed with 98.74 percent accuracy,” Aria said. “Congratulations.”

She continued. “To your question: The confirmed death toll reported by foreign embassies and military satellites over China is at 325,002,554 at 0700 GMT. However, estimates among A.I.’s and their sensing technologies range higher to 4 to 4.5 million. Our estimates for the next three days escalate to fifty to seventy million dead with further variable escalation of death the next seven days as the scarcity of potable water continues to spread. Outbreaks of cholera are appearing in southern cities. Projections further out are hampered by too many variables although six hundred million to seven hundred million dead within eight weeks is registering at 45.33% to 59.9% probability.”

“What about collateral damage around the globe?”

“Both South Korea, Japan, and the Philippine navies are quietly sinking boats filled with refugees. One third of the North Korean population is dead and another third is close to starvation. Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan have called up their reserves and are shooting any Han Chinese that appear at the border. Uighurs are crossing unmolested. Myanmar military units have surged across the border, seizing goods and material from Chinese industrial sites. Saudi Arabia is floundering as their biggest customer has collapsed owing large sums; shares in Aramco are frozen.”

“Any good news to report?” Mikel asked.

“Working. Views of your column have surged in the past two weeks, passing the 1.2 million mark. A note has been sent to Ms. Rasmussen, your attorney, suggesting a bonus should be negotiated.”

“High five!” Nicola said, holding up her hand.

“Any progress on predicting NEXUS?” Mikel asked, shaking his hand after Nicola smacked it harder than he expected.

“A major unanticipated shift in the fourth axis has scrambled projections certified ten point five hours ago. Projections looking out thirty days are null and void. Primary responses to this shift include ramped up nucleotide generators in Remy Tolliver’s medications this morning and a readjustment of her steroid intake to facilitate inflammation reduction. These measures should reduce her hospital stay by ... three days.”

“When should she be released?” Nicola piped in.

“Fourteen days,” Aria said. “Working. All households should obtain and train dogs. All seven axes are in motion and this communication will...”

The silence was eerie.

“I like dogs, but that was totally random,” Megan said, breaking the spell. “Getting dog food might be a bitch.”

Mikel scratched his chin. “I agree, random, but I think Aria gave us an important clue.”

“Oh yeah, like we need a pet on top of all our other responsibilities at the moment,” Nicola said. “How much are we supposed to juggle?”

“In your world, dogs are pets,” Hyun said as she stood up. “In my family, dogs were working animals. In China, they guarded the property, and killed rabbits and rats. My family dog here was responsible for guarding me; no strangers were allowed to come near when I was out with the dog. I was not allowed out without the dog.”

Megan was about to say something when Hyun scooped up her laptop and headed to the stairs with all eyes on her. “Articles are still due and this one is juicy,” Hyun called out before disappearing.

Megan raised her eyebrows, looking at Mikel. “You, too?”

“Yep, I’m due too, but I’m a hot commodity,” Mikel said.

Nicola sniffed and said deadpan, “Yes, yes you are.”

Megan let loose an evil chuckle. “I like you, Nicola. What say we leave these two wage slaves chained to their laptops and the two of us head over to the auction warehouses. We can ask around about dog breeders with the locals too.”

“I’ll probably be done by the time you finish your first run,” Mikel said.

“Good. If you finish early, you can sort what we brought into the garage late yesterday. The repair lists for the three houses are posted on the cabinet next to the sink. Assign and make three piles of what needs to be where.”

Mikel went to work. “Dear Corrigan, I’m considering moving in with my boyfriend, but we’ve run into a problem. My boyfriend had a rough breakup and got a dog as part of his therapy and recovery. When we are at his apartment having sex, his dog humps me. We lock the door, and he throws his weight against it until the lock gives out. He bounds in and starts humping me. I cannot ask my boyfriend to choose between me and the dog, can I? -Signed, St(h)umped.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.